Peeping over the parapet.....

You must have the patience of job, reading my poorly constructed messages three times. in order to grasp my meaning. :eek:

You are much appreciated

You must have the patience of job, reading my poorly constructed messages three times. in order to grasp my meaning. :eek:

Not at all, I was being a bit dense and hadn't quite tuned into the rather subtle way you were phrasing your response. This thread is all about communication and fun, and playing with words, and I, for one, really appreciate your active contributions.

Really looking forward to a "Saturday" response from you :)

Awww

I was almost here when you were...! Not sure why that would make a visit better.. But it does

Hey, lovely. G'mornin. I am up early and eager to see another sexy pic of you. Got any treats to show?

Live discussion?

Well.... Close.
I am pretty sure a live discussion would be better
A live discussion in person? Would be one way due to my knotted tongue
A live session to learn about photography of the female nude form? That would be life threatening

Where did live discussion come from?

Well.... Close.
I am pretty sure a live discussion would be better
"A live discussion in person"? Would be one way due to my knotted tongue

"A live session to learn about photography of the female nude form" That would be life threatening

Did I offer a live discussion in person?

"Would be one way due to my knotted tongue" - where would your tongue want go if it weren't knotted? Rude answers only please.

"A live session to learn about photography of the female nude form"?

Never been one to turn down an offer - what do you have in mind? Only fully explicit responses will be considered.

"That would be life threatening" - definitely so unless you say exactly what you are hoping for.

Location, Location?

Love this shot of you, Pamela :rose: Can't help but imagine myself behind you, hands wandering whilst you lean back into me, stiffening between your legs. :devil:

Love the thought- I was walking through a public car park, but let's imagine what might happen next......

...... over to you ;)

Alive inside.... ...me?? :)

Catching a glimpse of you as you go between cars. There can be no doubt it's YOU!

What should I do? I can't do nothing!!!

You might get scared since there is no one else in sight.

ALAS!! By the time I screw up my confidence someone else has found you

Last edited:
How about this one?

Love this shot of you, Pamela :rose: Can't help but imagine myself behind you, hands wandering whilst you lean back into me, stiffening between your legs. :devil:

You might need to lick a lot of sand off first!

Nothing too romantic about public car parks, can I whisk you away to a secluded restaurant for a intimate meal for two?

Thanks, Ohverbatum....

Nothing too romantic about public car parks, can I whisk you away to a secluded restaurant for a intimate meal for two?

Might you not be tempted just to stay here for an intimate tasting of the local produce?

Did I offer a live discussion in person?

"Would be one way due to my knotted tongue" - where would your tongue want go if it weren't knotted? Rude answers only please.

"A live session to learn about photography of the female nude form"?

Never been one to turn down an offer - what do you have in mind? Only fully explicit responses will be considered.

"That would be life threatening" - definitely so unless you say exactly what you are hoping for.

No of course you didn't suggest live discussion... But in real time chat is almost as good
Response Part One
The knotted tongue would hopefully only happen after I had managed to set off uncontrolled clenching onto my tongue as it delves deep inside you. The resulting knot increases the size and therefore pleasure you are experiencing but also prevents me from withdrawing it... Much like a canine's knot dilemma ... Trying to pull back only rubs it harder on your g spot and pulls my nose harder against your clit
I grab your ass to hold you tight so you don't leave me toungueless... My hands grasping your sweet ass... Fingers dangerously close to that other spot I had hoped to explore next with my tongue.. My fingers massage.. Hoping you make your desire for them clear...

Might you not be tempted just to stay here for an intimate tasting of the local produce?

I hear it can a full 30 minutes of hard work to beget just a mouthful of the local nectar. Well worth the time and effort unless you are prone to knotted muscles. Then who knows how long if could take?

Back