Peeping over the parapet.....

Pamela has my proxy to respond on my behalf when she responds herself.

Roseann I meant no offense by including you in my response to Pamela I hope none was taken I find you both very sexy and I love the back and forth exchanges between you two

Roseann I meant no offense by including you in my response to Pamela I hope none was taken I find you both very sexy and I love the back and forth exchanges between you two

No offense was taken by me. I'm still very much a newbie compared to Pamela, in more way than one, I might add. LOL Anyway I'm not sure of Lit's rules of etiquette so it seemed more appropriate to let Pamela respond for both of us instead of my doing so on her thread.

Pamela,

You have out done yourself today! I love these pictures of your bum and waiting to see more. Maybe some more current pictures as well. The other day you said no response from what you had posted but we never know when you are going to go away for weeks at a time and we end up posting to ourselves which is no fun. I for one will try to be more diligent on responding from time to time but most of the time I do not have much to say.

Thanks
Knuts1

No offense was taken by me. I'm still very much a newbie compared to Pamela, in more way than one, I might add. LOL Anyway I'm not sure of Lit's rules of etiquette so it seemed more appropriate to let Pamela respond for both of us instead of my doing so on her thread.

OK I am glad to hear that My comments were only meant as compliments to both of you very sexy ladies

Blushing

:eek:
OK I am glad to hear that My comments were only meant as compliments to both of you very sexy ladies

I have to admit to my own share of guilt in this matter. Rose did indeed give me her proxy, but I wasn't really paying attention, and I just dropped it into my handbag. Then when I needed it, it was all covered in lipstick and the proxy tallyman didn't believe it was a real proxy, and he wouldn't let me use it.

:eek: Pamela :eek:

so...

Lying out on a beach... women have to work to create that nice little camel toe between their legs as they lie soaking their backs in the sun? That's a nice secret perhaps I'll extend my brief glimpse....a few thousandths of a second to enjoy their hard work.

:eek:

I have to admit to my own share of guilt in this matter. Rose did indeed give me her proxy, but I wasn't really paying attention, and I just dropped it into my handbag. Then when I needed it, it was all covered in lipstick and the proxy tallyman didn't believe it was a real proxy, and he wouldn't let me use it.

:eek: Pamela :eek:

I love your sense of humor, girl. I'll have a word with that tallyman and set him straight. I must admit being a bit surprised. I'd have thought he would have gotten a thrill out of your lipstick and been very accommodating to you, Pamela.

Your description of Pamela is spot on IMHO. What could be more timely and accurate during this year's Olympic festival than to compare Pamela to the idealized woman-warrior from Greek myths?

Yes, I agree. Seeing firm powerful buttocks invokes images of the beauty and strength of the human form possessed by athletes and warriors.

But when you start seeing labia and pubic hair, other images immediately rush into one's imagination as well. Oddly, the network commentators who cover the Olympics never seem to talk about this. :rolleyes:

Tuttttt!!!!!!

I love your sense of humor, girl. I'll have a word with that tallyman and set him straight. I must admit being a bit surprised. I'd have thought he would have gotten a thrill out of your lipstick and been very accommodating to you, Pamela.

Don't your even know it is HUMOUR

P

Back at you

Don't your even know it is HUMOUR

P

I am well aware of the archaic spellings that the mother country clings to. It's just that my state-side spellchecker automatically changes it every time I try to type it your way. ROTFL

Moisture control

I am very surprised that as hot as you get taking these pictures there is not more "moisture" showing.

Thank you for the message Knuts.

Sexual secretions are always exciting (well, in the right context anyway), and your reference to moisture reminded me of just how often I had to deal with that problem while posing for photographers. It was usually an escalating problem; just the idea of posing nude would get me excited, so I would usually be well lubricated even before the session had started. If the session was going well and I was feeling comfortable and relaxed, my swelling labia would soon be very obvious to the photographers (even through a full bush of pubic hair, if that was what I had at the time).

Once I had realised the photographers enjoyed it as much as I did, my obvious display of sexual excitement didn't embarrass me in the slightest, it was all part of my showing off - I wanted them to know I was getting turned on. At first I would make some mention of it myself, just to be sure that they didn't feel embarrassed for me, but I didn't keep that up for long - I had no doubt they knew it meant I was feeling hot and horny, and we were all going to enjoy a really sexy evening. My poses would become freer and more overtly sexual, and on almost every occasion my labia would be fully unfurled and on full display between my legs within fifteen or twenty minutes.

Being very aware of the show going on between my legs would get me even more excited, and the lubrication would flow ever more copiously. While the display might have been exciting for the viewers, it was invariably a source of some discomfort for me. I didn't want it to stop, but I did feel the need for a good wipe every few minutes. The first issue was whether to make my periodic drying off public or retire to the changing room and do it in private. Going to the changing room seemed to be a wimp's way out - they knew what was happening, they were enjoying it as much as I was and I thought they could share the experience with me (as long as they put their cameras down).

I soon realised that tissue was not the best solution. It works all right at mopping up, but I still remember realising its limitations very graphically when a photographer showed me a rather fetching close-up of my pubic region; a veiled outline of my unfurled labia, and, in the foreground a piece of tissue entangled in my pubic hair. That revelation led me to a stroke of genius - just off-stage I would set up a low table with a large absorbent towel on it. When I needed to dry off I would call a brief halt and go an sit down on my towel for a few moments rest. Most of them knew what was happening; those that didn't must have been pretty naive.

Although the towel technique spared me the unpleasant feeling of moisture flowing everywhere, it did nothing to reduce the visual impact of my increasingly moist and unruly tangle of pubic hair. That single aspect of my appearance virtually ruled out any hope of posing for cool classic artistic nude shots (except rear views which were still possible as long as I kept my legs firmly together). It wasn't at all why I went there, but it would have been nice to have modelled for just one classic photograph which won someone an award!

That all sounds very positive, but I have to admit that I suffered some embarrassment during the early sessions. The occasion I recall most vividly was during my first nude session for the photographic club. I knew I was very moist, but wasn't fully aware of the consequences. At some point someone suggested I should sit down on the background paper for a few shots. I did just that, and my feminine secretions left a big stain on the paper:

Pamela leaving a wet spot on the background paper during her first nude session at the photo club

A bit more about my nude debut

I served a pretty good apprenticeship at the club, I learned darkroom skills, posed for portrait sessions and even won a couple of prizes in competitions. Every time I posed at a portrait session I found myself wishing I was older; I often fantasised about what it would be like just to go along one day and take all my clothes off for them. I just wanted to stand there in the studio completely nude and let them all look at me.

The funny thing was that although I never gave up on the idea, I never really thought it would happen; I believed that I would always be too embarrassed to let them know that I wanted to pose nude. My other fear was that they might not like my body!

Counting through the years, I think I probably posed for 15-20 "portrait" sessions from the age of 13 up until I was about 18. After the first excitement wore off, there was a time when I found the portrait sessions a bit tedious. I seemed to spend the whole evening sitting on a stool pretending it was fun, while similarly-bored photographers stalked around me pretending they were perfecting their photographic skills. I think it was only later that I realised that many of them were probably there because they were having a much better evening than they would have had at home.

I thought a little more background to my rather idiosyncratic choice of hobby might be in order.

How Sex Overcame My Inhibitions

There is a certain incongruity between the fairly accurate generalistion that most men would not turn down the opportunity to look at a naked girl, and the fact that not just I, but other girls also, found it difficult to fulfill a really deep urge to pose for nude photographs. For me the lead-in time was very long; true, I conceived the idea - it would probably be better called an obsession - to pose for nude photographs at a rather tender age, but even after my body had become clearly suitable for the task, and I was active in the photographic scene and clearly had the opportunity, it still seemed to take a frustratingly long time before I managed it.

I realised I was stuck in a situation driven largely by my own embarrassment. I haven't written this before, but after a lot of reflection I realise that the impetus that got me out of my rut and out of my clothes was very directly connected to my sex life

As a teenager, maintaining an intimate relationship had its difficulties. Cars were not possible because my boyfriends were not old enough to drive. My parents' house was tricky, partly because I felt uncomfortable, notably because of the risk of my mother returning, and also because of the risk of leaving tell-tale signs - we used a towel to protect the bed clothes but it wasn't a solution I was entirely happy with.

As a result, proper penetrative sex was not as frequent as I would have liked. "Heavy petting", which is really mutual masturbation, was much more the norm and I did get used to enjoying orgasms despite having an empty cunt. If the boy was really good he would find a way to get one, or even better two fingers in my vagina, while still stimulating my clitoris. I practised really hard and soon found it was possible to squeeze my vaginal muscles and grip his fingers quite tightly - that really helped me to enjoy the experience and quite often produced a somewhat astonished and grateful reaction from the boy.

By the time my urges to pose nude were becoming extrememly insistent, I had a fairly long-standing boyfriend and we did manage proper fucks roughly on a weekly basis, largely because both his parents would be "reliably" out at work for quite long periods. My boyfriend knew about my membership of the photographic club, but despite my urgings I could never get him interested in joining. I showed him the portrait session photos, but that did no good - he thought it all looked very boring. At some point I gave up on that, and his failure to show any interest meant that I did not share with him my increasing urges to pose nude.

The thing that changed it was that my boyfriend got a place at University, which meant he would pretty well be away for a complete term at a time. I suppose I could just have told him it would be better to split up, but I think I was fond enough of him to try waiting to see what happened. At first I wasn't sure how the absence of sex would affect me, but within a week or so it became very obvious to me that deprivation was not at all to my liking. Despite that, I decided I would try very hard to hold out until the end of term.

After he had been gone for a couple of weeks I was finding my onanic life pretty tough. One night I woke in the middle of a very intense spontaneous orgasm. I recalled the dream which had caused it very vividly. I was completely nude in the photographic club studio, lying on the background paper with my legs splayed and my fingers massaging my pubis. The familiar photographers were there, encouraging me, taking photographs and, more particularly, looking intently at the display I was putting on.

My orgasm was wonderful, and it took me ages to come down from the high. When I did come down, my mind was made up; I knew that posing nude would make me incredibly excited, and I was going to use that as a substitute for my boyfriend. My dream had convinced me that posing nude at the club would put me on an intense and prolonged sexual high, and then I would be able to go home and relive it while having glorious orgasms.

I did have a few moments of indecision about whether to let my boyfriend in on my plan - it seemed very tempting to write to him, but I decided it was probably not a good idea. We hadn't actually made an agreement that we would remain celibate while he was away, but I thought he might take it the wrong way, all the more so because of
his previous dismissive attitude to my activities at the photographic club. I decided that he didn't need to know anything about, at least until he came home for the next vacation.

My thinking was that I could have wonderful sex without being unfaithful to him.

I still had no real idea about how I was going to put my plan into action - I still couldn't imagine any way I could possibly say to a group of people "can I take my clothes off so you can take photos of me?" What was different, however, was that the question of whether I should do it all was now well and truly of the way.

I think that was crucial difference; as I walked to the next "portrait session" I knew at least subconsciously that if an opportunity cropped up I would not back out of taking my clothes off just because I didn't know whether it was the right thing to do. I knew it would be.

The Hairy Sessions

Did you get the chance to explore further north, so to speak?

That thought reminds me of some fun times in the studio - it was a rather long running experiment to see just how hairy I would get if I didn't shave or trim. Needless to say it was in the winter - even though I usually stayed hairy, I never went went for the overspill look with lots of tangles hanging out of my bikini bottom!

I do have some photos sporting my full growth (in a botanical analogy, what is the equivalent of "climax vegetation"? :confused:

I will have a look for them and post a couple a bit later.

Pamela

As precursor, here is a photo taken during my first nude session at the club. Remember all the guys down on one knee with their cameras at crotch level? :D

A study of Pamela's pubis by a photographer at her first nude photo session

I was already quite hairy at that session!

Pamela

Once I had realised the photographers enjoyed it as much as I did, my obvious display of sexual excitement didn't embarrass me in the slightest, it was all part of my showing off - I wanted them to know I was getting turned on. At first I would make some mention of it myself, just to be sure that they didn't feel embarrassed for me, but I didn't keep that up for long - I had no doubt they knew it meant I was feeling hot and horny, and we were all going to enjoy a really sexy evening. My poses would become freer and more overtly sexual, and on almost every occasion my labia would be fully unfurled and on full display between my legs within fifteen or twenty minutes.
So, eventually you got to a point where everyone realized that you had to towel off as a practical matter, and everyone accepted that as part of the photo shoot.

Of course, everyone knew that the reason you had to towel off was because you were sexually aroused, and that had to be sexually arousing for them to see you that way. It also gave you an excuse to touch yourself and spread your labia and expose your clit to their view and touch it as well, if you wanted to do so.

Did you ever do a little more than just towel yourself off in front of the photographers?

It was all hands off!

So, eventually you got to a point where everyone realized that you had to towel off as a practical matter, and everyone accepted that as part of the photo shoot.

Of course, everyone knew that the reason you had to towel off was because you were sexually aroused, and that had to be sexually arousing for them to see you that way. It also gave you an excuse to touch yourself and spread your labia and expose your clit to their view and touch it as well, if you wanted to do so.

Did you ever do a little more than just towel yourself off in front of the photographers?

I think you are reading too much into it. What I did was sit down and sort of press my cunt down onto the towel. I didn't use my hands at all - I wanted my tangle of hair and fleshy labia to stay "natural", not manipulated into a different arrangement.

Pamela, Thank you for these stories. You write so well I can almost see it happening in my minds eye. You are an elegant writer and very detailed. Thank you for sharing.

I think you have got it - and it cuts both ways!

Must bring my camera. Must not do anything overtly to satisfy any reactions a photo session would create.

If I take good pictures, can I relive the session later without these rules?

The best would be to shoot one that you like enough to share with others!

Just4friends:

It is all about masturbation, but the masturbation takes place in private, after the event, not during it.

I have been asked quite often by friends if it bothered me that people took nude photographs of me and later masturbated while looking at them. The answer to that is no, in fact it makes me happy to know that I can give them pleasure. I didn't always explain to my friends that to feel any other way about it would be very hypocritical because after nearly every session I would go home and do exactly the same - see this later post:

I thought a little more background to my rather idiosyncratic choice of hobby might be in order.

There is a certain incongruity between the fairly accurate generalistion that most men would not turn down the opportunity to look at a naked girl, and the fact that not just I, but other girls also, found it difficult to fulfill a really deep urge to pose for nude photographs. For me the lead-in time was very long; true, I conceived the idea - it would probably be better called an obsession - to pose for nude photographs at a rather tender age, but even after my body had become clearly suitable for the task, and I was active in the photographic scene and clearly had the opportunity, it still seemed to take a frustratingly long time before I managed it.

I realised I was stuck in a situation driven largely by my own embarrassment. I haven't written this before, but after a lot of reflection I realise that the impetus that got me out of my rut and out of my clothes was very directly connected to my sex life

As a teenager, maintaining an intimate relationship had its difficulties. Cars were not possible because my boyfriends were not old enough to drive. My parents' house was tricky, partly because I felt uncomfortable, notably because of the risk of my mother returning, and also because of the risk of leaving tell-tale signs - we used a towel to protect the bed clothes but it wasn't a solution I was entirely happy with.

As a result, proper penetrative sex was not as frequent as I would have liked. "Heavy petting", which is really mutual masturbation, was much more the norm and I did get used to enjoying orgasms despite having an empty cunt. If the boy was really good he would find a way to get one, or even better two fingers in my vagina, while still stimulating my clitoris. I practised really hard and soon found it was possible to squeeze my vaginal muscles and grip his fingers quite tightly - that really helped me to enjoy the experience and quite often produced a somewhat astonished and grateful reaction from the boy.

By the time my urges to pose nude were becoming extrememly insistent, I had a fairly long-standing boyfriend and we did manage proper fucks roughly on a weekly basis, largely because both his parents would be "reliably" out at work for quite long periods. My boyfriend knew about my membership of the photographic club, but despite my urgings I could never get him interested in joining. I showed him the portrait session photos, but that did no good - he thought it all looked very boring. At some point I gave up on that, and his failure to show any interest meant that I did not share with him my increasing urges to pose nude.

The thing that changed it was that my boyfriend got a place at University, which meant he would pretty well be away for a complete term at a time. I suppose I could just have told him it would be better to split up, but I think I was fond enough of him to try waiting to see what happened. At first I wasn't sure how the absence of sex would affect me, but within a week or so it became very obvious to me that deprivation was not at all to my liking. Despite that, I decided I would try very hard to hold out until the end of term.

After he had been gone for a couple of weeks I was finding my onanic life pretty tough. One night I woke in the middle of a very intense spontaneous orgasm. I recalled the dream which had caused it very vividly. I was completely nude in the photographic club studio, lying on the background paper with my legs splayed and my fingers massaging my pubis. The familiar photographers were there, encouraging me, taking photographs and, more particularly, looking intently at the display I was putting on.

My orgasm was wonderful, and it took me ages to come down from the high. When I did come down, my mind was made up; I knew that posing nude would make me incredibly excited, and I was going to use that as a substitute for my boyfriend. My dream had convinced me that posing nude at the club would put me on an intense and prolonged sexual high, and then I would be able to go home and relive it while having glorious orgasms.

I did have a few moments of indecision about whether to let my boyfriend in on my plan - it seemed very tempting to write to him, but I decided it was probably not a good idea. We hadn't actually made an agreement that we would remain celibate while he was away, but I thought he might take it the wrong way, all the more so because of his previous dismissive attitude to my activities at the photographic club. I decided that he didn't need to know anything about, at least until he came home for the next vacation.

My thinking was that I could have wonderful sex without being unfaithful to him.

I still had no real idea about how I was going to put my plan into action - I still couldn't imagine any way I could possibly say to a group of people "can I take my clothes off so you can take photos of me?" What was different, however, was that the question of whether I should do it all was now well and truly of the way.

I think that was crucial difference; as I walked to the next "portrait session" I knew at least subconsciously that if an opportunity cropped up I would not back out of taking my clothes off just because I didn't know whether it was the right thing to do. I knew it would be.

Pamela

I don't recall if this has already been asked in the thread. Aside from photographers, have you ever posed for painters, or for a figure-drawing class? If so, how did the experience differ from the photo club?

Simple answer!

I don't recall if this has already been asked in the thread. Aside from photographers, have you ever posed for painters, or for a figure-drawing class? If so, how did the experience differ from the photo club?

No I haven't. My modelling mentor, Stephanie, did pose for a life class on one occasion, and while I was at the photographic club I met several girls who had modelled both at the club and also at the local art college as life models. Several of those were student nurses for whom modelling represented much-needed cash.

As you would guess, I was very interested to hear about their modelling experiences, and I learned a lot from talking to them. The opinions were mixed, but a general point seemed to be that the art class was very safe but dull and posing for groups in the photographic studio was much more exciting but sometimes quite unpleasant. At the time, the photographic work paid about twice as much as the art classes, so there was an incentive to go for the photography.

The potential downside of photography seemed to stem from the group dynamic which was at work. The art class had a tutor and everyone, students and model, did as they were told. By contrast the groups of photographers had no leader, and if things went badly the model could get ordered around endlessly and get nagged to do things she didn't want to do. The more inhibited models could find it really unpleasant if they were faced with just one or two photographers who were determined to push them into open leg and rear view shots. By contrast, some took it in their stride - I remember one Australian girl who, towards the end of the session, responded to a rather circumspect suggestion about being a bit more adventurous with "You want open-crotch? Why didn't you say so at the beginning, we've been wasting time!"

Not such a simple answer after all!

Pamela

You are such a lovely exhibitionist. Erotic! Have you considered sharing a short video of you being provocative just for us voyeurs?

Pam, You look magnificant baby

your body is smoking hot. Bth Bobby my husband and I love looking at your. Especially the close up of your vagina , sweetie you should be proud

I did have a few moments of indecision about whether to let my boyfriend in on my plan - it seemed very tempting to write to him, but I decided it was probably not a good idea. We hadn't actually made an agreement that we would remain celibate while he was away, but I thought he might take it the wrong way, all the more so because of
his previous dismissive attitude to my activities at the photographic club. I decided that he didn't need to know anything about, at least until he came home for the next vacation.

Back