Peeping over the parapet.....

dear pamela...i feel incredibly honoured and priveleged that you should quote my words to you and say that I have spurred you...the pics are incredible....the lovely ass ones with your wiry bush curling up into your crack and surrounding your anus...but also the increasingly revelatory text...and then the pic i have been dreaming of....pamela on her back with open legs showing her marvellous incomp[arably fuckable hairy slit...everyone should be grateful to me because i asked pamela if she had any stockings pics to share...and out of that humble request comes this bounty, this bounty, this overflow of enjoyment...i am so happy to have played some tiny part to help bring it about....XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXmichael

I guess michelangelo could not only paint and sculpt but he can write as well. Very well put and I would love to see this as well!

Pam, You have a fabulous body and a glorious bum! Thank you for sharing with us. :rose:x12

Some posts about inflation and deflation - New version, broken link fixed

Don't worry, it's not what it might seem to be - I am referring to the interesting and often flattering comments about the sexual excitement I often experience when I pose nude or spend time nude on the beach. Just a few extracts from the thread below, I have also had quite a lot of PM's.

I haven't really thought it much, it doesn't really appeal to me. I cannot deny, however, that being seen nude really turns me on and that I have pretty well no inhibitions about what people can see.

The context is important, so if I am completely happy about the situation I am likely to become very sexually aroused if I know I have appreciative viewers. Despite the silly attitudes expressed by some purists, I like nudism because it makes me sexy, and I love allowing respectful people to look at me - it is especially exciting if they make some sort of eye contact and make it clear they appreciate what is happening. It is in those situations that I am likely to feel like involving the viewer or viewers in my increasing excitement.

On occasions, provided I am unlikely to shock or distress anyone else, I have responded to viewers with fairly discreet but obvious masturbation. In principle I would be perfectly happy for this to proceed to orgasm - once more, context is important, and I would only do it for one single person or a couple.

I know you have read about my spontaneous orgasm in the studio. I wouldn't voluntarily do that for a large group of photgraphers, but with a small group I know well, I have no reservations about letting them see me have an orgasm. I don't actively seek it, because I find that a lot of the thrill of nude modelling comes from maintaining a high level of sexual excitement for a long period, something which is spoiled by an early orgasm.

Because I really am an amateur model, most of my one to one sessions have been with a current sexual partner, and in that situation practically every session will end with a mind-blowing fuck somewhere or other in the studio!

Pamela

I thought it would be fun to go into a bit more detail with some photos from my collection; most women know the effect of sexual excitement on their pubic area, but I don't think very many have a photographic record of the effects. It would also allow me to do a bit of showing off!

The Underlying Situation

To get an idea what it is all about, it seemed appropriate to get a really clear view unimpeded by my usual tangle of hair. I know many people think I am always hairy, but I also enjoy the wonderful feeling of exposure and vulnerability of being shaved - I am just too lazy to keep up the effort for very long!

Here is my first offering - a photo taken appropriately after I had shaved completely for the first time - quite a long tim ago now:

Pamela's pubis seen for the first time since puberty - demure and discreet

If you look carefully you can just see the little pale spot of a chicken pox scar where my fleshy mound just starts. You can also see traces of talcum powder left over from the trimming process.

Another photo from the same session - I am rather proud of this one because I think my outer labia have a nice sculptual form. There is more talcum powder around and the chicken pox scar is clearer in this one:

Pamela's outer labia frame her inner labia

As will be clear from the next photo, my pubis most definitely became engorged in the the shaving process - not surprising really with all the physical stimulation, and a naked boyfriend with a rock-hard penis taking photographs and generally "assisting" in the process!

Now for the contrast - a photo of me relaxing nude in the open air, with, rather surprisingly, very little sign of pubic engorgement:

Pamela's rather sad-looking pubis: reminiscent of a bike tyre that has gone flat

If it wasn't for that deep shadow, the scene would probably have been enlivened a little by a glimpse of my slightly gaping vagina.

Just to finish off this first post, a photo I rather like - it shows my inner labia beginning to swell and drop down between my outer labia so they hang down between my legs - I love that look, and I really enjoy the effect it has on men when I "accidentally" walk near them and pause precisely where they will get a good view:

Pamela's inner labia beginning to dangle down and show everyone where Pamela wants the action to be

What you will probably notice also is the mjor difference in my breasts compared with the studio shots taken as a teenager. That is the effect of children - it was actually a bit of a relief to have some of the weight off my chest, and another plus was a change in the response of my nipples - they would very quickly go completely rigid and often stay that way all day. I really loved that - still do!

Please comment - more to follow!

Pamela

Last edited:
Love those, couldn't get the last one to load.

This is a great thread.

I am very surprised that as hot as you get taking these pictures there is not more "moisture" showing.

Thanks!

Love those, couldn't get the last one to load.

This is a great thread.

Thanks for the comment. The hosting site says the problem is "temporary", but I will check a bit later and reload the file if needs be.

Pamela

Problem corrected

Apologies to all - the fourth link in the previous post did not work reliably. The file size was too large for some networks. This is now corrected below, so enjoy the words and images :D

Pamela

Don't worry, it's not what it might seem to be - I am referring to the interesting and often flattering comments about the sexual excitement I often experience when I pose nude or spend time nude on the beach. Just a few extracts from the thread below, I have also had quite a lot of PM's.

I thought it would be fun to go into a bit more detail with some photos from my collection; most women know the effect of sexual excitement on their pubic area, but I don't think very many have a photographic record of the effects. It would also allow me to do a bit of showing off!

The Underlying Situation

To get an idea what it is all about, it seemed appropriate to get a really clear view unimpeded by my usual tangle of hair. I know many people think I am always hairy, but I also enjoy the wonderful feeling of exposure and vulnerability of being shaved - I am just too lazy to keep up the effort for very long!

Here is my first offering - a photo taken appropriately after I had shaved completely for the first time - quite a long time ago now:

Pamela's pubis seen for the first time since puberty - demure and discreet

If you look carefully you can just see the little pale spot of a chicken pox scar where my fleshy mound just starts. You can also see traces of talcum powder left over from the trimming process.

Another photo from the same session - I am rather proud of this one because I think my outer labia have a nice sculptual form. There is more talcum powder around and the chicken pox scar is clearer in this one:

Pamela's outer labia frame her inner labia

As will be clear from the next photo, my pubis most definitely became engorged in the the shaving process - not surprising really with all the physical stimulation, and a naked boyfriend with a rock-hard penis taking photographs and generally "assisting" in the process!

Now for the contrast - a photo of me relaxing nude in the open air, with, rather surprisingly, very little sign of pubic engorgement:

Pamela's rather sad-looking pubis: reminiscent of a bike tyre that has gone flat

If it wasn't for that deep shadow, the scene would probably have been enlivened a little by a glimpse of my slightly gaping vagina.

Just to finish off this first post, a photo I rather like - it shows my inner labia beginning to swell and drop down between my outer labia so they hang down between my legs - I love that look, and I really enjoy the effect it has on men when I "accidentally" walk near them and pause precisely where they will get a good view:

Pamela's inner labia beginning to dangle down and show everyone where Pamela wants the action to be

What you will probably notice also is the mjor difference in my breasts compared with the studio shots taken as a teenager. That is the effect of children - it was actually a bit of a relief to have some of the weight off my chest, and another plus was a change in the response of my nipples - they would very quickly go completely rigid and often stay that way all day. I really loved that - still do!

Please comment - more to follow!

Pamela

Last edited:
Merry Christmas, all! I got just what I wanted. An array of Pamela's glory. Thank you!

temporary?

I'm glad the problem was only temporary. The TV commercials say that if we let the problem linger more than 3 hours (or is it 4?) that we'll have to seek medical attention. This time... you've outdone yourself on supplying solutions to the problems that you create. I'd be more than happy to shoot picture for as long as you wanted...up to that medical warning period.

Thank you.

(going back for that pic of your other lovely little hidden asset)

Last edited:
Or, more specifically, diligent service. You move up through the ranks as you post more submissions. This will be my 633rd post (maybe the guru milestone is 500, I am not sure).

At the moment you are on 5 posts. Your real aim should be to get to 100 as quickly as possible because that allows you to post an avatar photograph which appears alongside each post. Even if I say it myself, I think my avatar photo is fairly striking - it always seems to attract attention, anyway! In the past I have switched avatar photos from time to time, but I have always gone back to the current one.

Anyone have any views? - should I keep my current avatar or change it from time to time?

:D :D

Pamela

Yes your avatar is quite striking. Everything about you is quite striking; great stories, phenomenal physique and a lush forest to get lost in. The young Pamela and the mature Pamela comparisons are exquisite, a fascinating documentary of a beautiful girl, now a beautiful charismatic woman.

My vote is for the current avatar unless something more striking turns up. Do you have any pics from this summer?

How does it happen?

If I am away for 24 hours without posting any pictures, hardly anyone, except for a truly valued few, bothers to post anything to the board.

Even more deflated.......

Pamela

If I am away for 24 hours without posting any pictures, hardly anyone, except for a truly valued few, bothers to post anything to the board.

Pamela

Sorry, I have been gone..fell broke leg.. when when into shock from it and taken time to get over it.. I did update index..but not post as you wished.

hugs :kiss:

fred

You are one of the truly valued few....

Sorry, I have been gone..fell broke leg.. when when into shock from it and taken time to get over it.. I did update index..but not post as you wished.

hugs :kiss:

fred

Dear Fred

So sorry to hear of your accident - all my best wishes for your speedy recovery.

It was so typical of your commitment that amidst all your problems you were still concerned to carry out your promises. My thanks to you for that - please look after your recovery first and then update the index - really no urgency to it.

Thanks again - now look after yourself!

Pamela

Dear Fred

So sorry to hear of your accident - all my best wishes for your speedy recovery.

It was so typical of your commitment that amidst all your problems you were still concerned to carry out your promises. My thanks to you for that - please look after your recovery first and then update the index - really no urgency to it.

Thanks again - now look after yourself!

Pamela

Sweet Lady,

It is part of my life.. I live in a condo at a nursing home. It is one of the few joys I have in life is to enjoy looking and indexing pictures of lovely ladies. I have update your index .. but as promise not post comments for each post.. and not to post index but once a month or so.

I was think in all the times you have pictures taken did you every get set of where you slowly undressed?..yes its a thing I have I just love to watch lady undress.

hugs:kiss:

fred

hey.. no fair!

Pamela

We get scolded for posting here when you are away because the less than valued folks arrive and are pissed that there is nothing new except our terms of endearment......

Thank you for blessing the thread with so much new material!

I think I agree!

Yes your avatar is quite striking. Everything about you is quite striking; great stories, phenomenal physique and a lush forest to get lost in. The young Pamela and the mature Pamela comparisons are exquisite, a fascinating documentary of a beautiful girl, now a beautiful charismatic woman.

My vote is for the current avatar unless something more striking turns up. Do you have any pics from this summer?

It is different and it is me - those are two aspects in favour of keeping it. It is also sexually very suggestive (at least in my opinion) without being overtly explicit - I don't want to run into trouble over content!

I guess I could change it from time to time for a day or two just for a bit of variety, but wouldn't that rather go against the idea of an avatar as an immediately identifiable symbol?

Not sure about that - might just stick with it. Mayve canvass opinion?

Pamela

Last edited:
I hadn't noticed that.....

We get scolded for posting here when you are away because the less than valued folks arrive and are pissed that there is nothing new except our terms of endearment......

Thank you for blessing the thread with so much new material!

Sorry if that happens! That is very much a case of turning on the wrong person!

Pamela

It is different and it is me - those are two aspects in favour of keeping it. It is also sexually very suggestive (at least in my opinion) without being overtly explicit - I don't want to run into trouble over content!

I guess I could change it from time to time for a day or two just for a bit of variety, but wouldn't that rather go against the idea of an avatar as an immediately identifiable symbol?

Not sure about that - might just stick with. Mayve canvass opinion?

Pamela

It's all about branding in today's world Pamela, and without a doubt your wonderful iconic bush of pubic hair is the Pamela brand. None better, none like it. My vote: keep it!

Not sure about that - might just stick with. Mayve canvass opinion?

Pamela

I think your Avatar qualifies as an immediately identifiable symbol:D:D:D

Ink you should do whatever makes you happy. Bit I have to say that your current av is a beautiful sexy expression of you!!!!

Deflation and inflation - Post 2 - Techniques for opening up (Opening up the shop?)

My last photo was of me kneeling on the sand with my inner labia beginning to unfurl and dangle down. In one of my earlier posts I wrote about labial display:

A case history to demonstrate the erotic potential of snorkelling with less than complete equipment, describing an event which proved to unexpectedly eye-opening for a couple of friends.

I was on the beach with my boyfriend and a couple of other male friends. After a few whispered discussions with my boyfriend we agreed to suggest to our guests that we should all strip off completely.

I had no qualms about being nude in front of them, but he had needed a bit of persuading. Eventually I got my way, on the condition that I didn't get the others too excited.

What he meant by that was that I had to keep my legs together. He did have some justification - the evening before he had watched while I had trimmed quite closely arond my vagina and anus, so he knew that my opportunities for display, either intentional or accidental, were considerable.

Once I had stripped off I behaved very demurely and my boyfriend visibly relaxed. After a while we decided to go snorkelling, and that was when I unwittingly failed to live up to the agreement I had made.

The problem was that we had no fins - only snorkels and masks. If you have ever tried snorkelling without fins you will probably understand that the easiet way to move around is breaststroke - like a frog, legs wide open, then closed.

I set off in all innocence, followed by the others. What I didn't realise was that our two male companions had very quickly spotted the opportunity open to them, and were following very closely behind me, with their eyes fixed constantly on the erotic display in progress between my legs.

It was only when my boyfriend explained later that I realised just how explicit my show had been. Once in the water my inner labia had unfurled, and they were moving in time with each stroke I took.My vagina was doing likewise; open - closed, open - closed.

And, just to put the icing on the cake, the coolness of the water had had a dramatic effect on the muscle tone in my anus.......

Our two friends came out of the water grinning with delight, each sporting rather more than a trace of tumescence.

So here, for your edification, is a photographic record of the beginning of the underwater display, which was to feature Pamela's Pulsating Vulva:

Pamela prepares to amaze and delight

Under normal conditions, like most other women I think, my inner labia will usually stay more or less tucked inside my outer labia and not be particularly prominent. The display while snorkelling was very different for two reasons, firstly because the water was separating and loosening all my dangly bits, and secondly because of the way I was swimming, using a breast stroke leg kick which was repeatedly opening my legs very wide and further mobilising and separating my labia.

I learned quite early on that that second factor of leg opening is useful for creating a more "interesting" view while posing nude, without resorting to the rather obvious and somewhat tacky technique of reaching between my legs and physically pulling down my inner labia. I first discovered it "playing" with my friend Amanda long before I ever posed nude in the studio. Spurred on by careful study of my elder brother's poorly hidden stack of girly magazines, Amanda and I used to practise posing nude for each other, sometimes in my bedroom and sometimes in the local wood, where we would pretend to be nudists. Thinking about that, maybe we weren't pretending - we were walking around and playing with no clothes on, so maybe we really were nudists.

To get back to the point, my brother's magazines fired us up (me in particular!) with the conviction that posing nude didn't just involve standing around with nothing on, but that there was a whole exciting adventure to be had in bringing the usually well-hidden parts of the female anatomy much more into the picture (pun intended). At first Amanda and I did do the obvious thing of stretching and pulling our labia down to get the desired effect, but we quickly realised that things could be much more subtly achieved, without manual assistance, by opening our legs and stretching. We practised endlessly - it always seemed much easier for me to put on a detailed and exlicit show than for Amanda; she had what I would call a classically beautiful pubis, with fleshy outer labia which for much of the time would entirely conceal her inner labia.

My practising led me to develop nude poses which looked quite good in their own right, but had what was for me the important factor of opening up my vulva for even more explicit displays. Some involved gymnastic type poses with my legs apart, but my pubis not revealed. This later became what I could call a pubic warm-up, which I could use in the studio without anyone realising that what I was really doing was getting everything fully ready for the real business which I always hoped was going to happen as the session developed. Later on. my brother's girlfriend, Stephanie, who was also my nude modelling mentor, helped me by showing me the techniques that she had developed.

So, the theme of this post seems to be "opening up". Here is a photo showing opening up, taken quite soon after the previous one where I am kneeling on the beach. You can see that my outer labia are beginning to splay, allowing my inner labia to unfurl as they expand and engorge. The camera angle helps to make the point!

Letting the sunshine in - Pamela opening up to get an all over tan and. with a bit of luck, attract a bit of discreet and respectful attention

Pamela

My last photo was of me kneeling on the sand with my inner labia beginning to unfurl and dangle down. In one of my earlier posts I wrote about labial display:

So, the theme of this post seems to be "opening up". Here is a photo showing opening up, taken quite soon after the previous one where I am kneeling on the beach. You can see that my outer labia are beginning to splay, allowing my inner labia to unfurl as they expand and engorge. The camera angle helps to make the point!

Letting the sunshine in - Pamela opening up to get an all over tan and. with a bit of luck, attract a bit of discreet and respectful attention

Pamela

Thank you for defending our right to post our appreciation for your thread even when you have been absent.

What I wouldn't give to get that camera's view! It would be hard to to just be an observer, but that seems to be what you like, so I'd happily comply!

Back