Paramedic, new here =)

Well, I did pop in a while ago but there was no one home! :p

thats very true! you did infact do that, and i saw it as well! ill try to prevent that from happening in the future then! im home now! =)

needed to change into nothing at all, so figured why miss a photo op! =)

nsZWHs5.jpg

Omg! You're hot!

How the hell do women survive without Lit? :confused:

think i need to lay my head close to home ;) if ya get my meaning:kiss:

Good morning hun! I have been remiss in popping in before but life has been almost overwhelming lately. Glad to see you again ;)

Loving the new stuff, stars and all! :kiss:

Good morning hun! I have been remiss in popping in before but life has been almost overwhelming lately. Glad to see you again ;)

Loving the new stuff, stars and all! :kiss:

oh trust me, i know as well if not better than anyone real life popping up and screwing up your normal routine or plans. just happy to see you again miss bunny!

and thank you! hopefully ill be able to keep coming up with more new pictures and ideas. lately been running low in the creativity department! ;)

Mmm......delish......:p

nom nom nom, snack time! ;)

The first and second pics...you are so adorable :) The last two...YUMMY. Hope you're having a good weekend sweetie!

its been a great weekend, full of relaxation and reading and sleep. much needed on all 3 fronts =)

and thanks again for the compliments, youre just full of them these days huh?

heh i think i can decipher the 'hidden' meaning in what you say ;) key word being head i think =P[/QUOTE]

lol ...what about you reminds me of home??? hello where would i lay me head then.... might end up in the gutter but wasnt started there silly boy... and love the new pics...would love to hear you play;)

Back