Outdoor Sex/Posing Fetish

hotwifeandhubby

Literotica Guru
Some people use the outdoors, the canvas of mother nature as a point in which to share their own beauty by removing some or all of their clothing for the camera of a loved one or maybe a perfect stranger.....having done this I can attest to the rush it brings.....being on both sides of the camera....we hope you will share these moments and opportunities and maybe feel compelled to explain how you felt at the time.....the wetness I get from it is an instantaneous thing, hubby is amazed at how aroused I become for this kind of opportunity. Love to see and read about your experiences as well, some might call it flashing, others simply nude hiking, or outdoor sex....whatever label you give it I know you must truly enjoy it as we do.

https://41.media.tumblr.com/578de0ccbcc8387c6e9914fcf4785b66/tumblr_nvwsqrrYqw1uhd7bco1_400.jpg

https://41.media.tumblr.com/4748843cb67a608bf103753bbfb3da22/tumblr_nvwsxfZLrV1uhd7bco1_540.jpg

https://41.media.tumblr.com/3838f69c6bf2a45bc5a098895eecdb14/tumblr_nvwt4gT1Y51uhd7bco1_540.jpg

Share your outdoor nakedness and your experiences.....enjoy

Hot Wife

I love outdoors sex and/or nakedness. I love nude beaches, hiking and fishing naked, sex in the rain, skinny dippin', sitting naked under a blanket around a campfire.

My wife and I made a very nice video a few years ago in a state forest. One of my favorites.

Some people use the outdoors, the canvas of mother nature as a point in which to share their own beauty by removing some or all of their clothing for the camera of a loved one or maybe a perfect stranger.....having done this I can attest to the rush it brings.....being on both sides of the camera....we hope you will share these moments and opportunities and maybe feel compelled to explain how you felt at the time.....the wetness I get from it is an instantaneous thing, hubby is amazed at how aroused I become for this kind of opportunity. Love to see and read about your experiences as well, some might call it flashing, others simply nude hiking, or outdoor sex....whatever label you give it I know you must truly enjoy it as we do.

https://41.media.tumblr.com/578de0ccbcc8387c6e9914fcf4785b66/tumblr_nvwsqrrYqw1uhd7bco1_400.jpg

https://41.media.tumblr.com/4748843cb67a608bf103753bbfb3da22/tumblr_nvwsxfZLrV1uhd7bco1_540.jpg[/url]

https://41.media.tumblr.com/3838f69c6bf2a45bc5a098895eecdb14/tumblr_nvwt4gT1Y51uhd7bco1_540.jpg

Share your outdoor nakedness and your experiences.....enjoy

Hot Wife
Now that is outdoor living nice easy access!

I love outdoors sex and/or nakedness. I love nude beaches, hiking and fishing naked, sex in the rain, skinny dippin', sitting naked under a blanket around a campfire.

It is so much fun looking for places that one can be free of clothes, to be nude...but even better when it becomes possible to take it a step further and involve sex in some form or fashion....I've sat and watched hubby masturbate while he fished and could only shake my head at what he must have been thinking....but hey, it was idle time as the fish weren't biting....LOL.

Hot Wife

My wife and I made a very nice video a few years ago in a state forest. One of my favorites.

I don't remember seeing it win any academy awards, but I am sure that it should have....that must have been so exciting and enjoyable......I hope you play it often as a reminder of that hot and fun time you had.

Hot Wife

I live near a forest and i love fucking or masturbating in that forest.

When we travel if our route takes us through a forest, especially one that maybe we haven't been in before.....we feel compelled to stop somewhere along the way for a short hike and to leave our "mark" upon the area.....we can't help wondering how many others have done the same thing, or maybe even how many might have secretly watched us in all those times....that is part of the excitement for us....thanks for responding.

Hot Wife

Hot wife, Love this thread as well as the other you had started that got moved to playground.... beautiful pics... i love your pics by the way. I too enjoy the outdoors.... lakes, rives, creeks, forest...beaches all fun for natural pleasure. Thanks for the arousal. Jay

Hot wife, Love this thread as well as the other you had started that got moved to playground.... beautiful pics... i love your pics by the way. I too enjoy the outdoors.... lakes, rives, creeks, forest...beaches all fun for natural pleasure. Thanks for the arousal. Jay

Hi Jay, you are welcome.....happy to see others who have the same ideas we have about mother nature.....wish we could hike more often, might keep us healthier.....so for now we just settle for fucking whenever we can.....I'm sure that burns calories, just not at the same level or intensity....well maybe.

LOL

Hot Wife

On a beach..

When I was in my early 20s and my wife was in her late teens , 18 I think. We wera having sex on the beach and we got caught , the fisherman just waved and said good morning and have fun!

The 80s were the best!

the greater danger is hiking to waterfalls in central America and swimming naked in the jungle.

Hello bunny, sounds like you have ventured much farther than we have in our lives.....our hiking has been limited to a variety of places within the US, a little in Germany and Canada. We've heard of some strange parasites living in streams and lakes of other countries, they sound terrible. We've even heard that water fall areas in Hawaii are places that people are cautioned against swimming even though the water may be invitingly clear. Still we do enjoy being clothing free in the woods and sex in woods and meadows of flowers, especially high country meadows.

Hot Wife

When I was in my early 20s and my wife was in her late teens , 18 I think. We wera having sex on the beach and we got caught , the fisherman just waved and said good morning and have fun!

The 80s were the best!

The 80's were nice, but we still have found situations much like that.

Hot Wife

Hello bunny, sounds like you have ventured much farther than we have in our lives.....our hiking has been limited to a variety of places within the US, a little in Germany and Canada. We've heard of some strange parasites living in streams and lakes of other countries, they sound terrible. We've even heard that water fall areas in Hawaii are places that people are cautioned against swimming even though the water may be invitingly clear. Still we do enjoy being clothing free in the woods and sex in woods and meadows of flowers, especially high country meadows.

Hot Wife
we got giardia in costa rica, but that was from ingesting stream water. we had bison come after in the middle of a trailside blowjob in Yellowstone. that was a lot more dangerous.

Hot Wife

This is true. It's called leptospirosis and can make you very, very ill if you swallow the water or it gets into an open cut.

This is true. It's called leptospirosis and can make you very, very ill if you swallow the water or it gets into an open cut.

true. that comes from animal feces/urine. just don't ingest untreated water and don't get wet if you have open sores or cuts.

Yea , I would say , Time out , RUUUUUUUUUUUN! They get moody at times.

they are always moody. we found out later that the lone bison are the ones that don't get to mate. my hubby says he was jealous that he was getting a blowjob.

Back