Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
ladies: how do you explain to your cat what you've been doing when you give oral service? You're crouched down there head bobbing, making odd sounds, and they're watching you with those big cat eyes and ears perked up.

I can imagine a conversation that goes something like this: "You know how you like to drink cream from your own little bowl, kitty? Well, mama likes cream too..."

Lol
I love cats.
They have so much attitude.

Ok, it can't be possible to cum and shoot that much jizz. Anyone out there think or know differently?

You know when you first said it I thought that everyone is different.... Then I watched the vid and you seem to be right. Hell it does not even look right I suspect there is something fishy going on there.

I have a difficult time finding an image that turns me on more than
tumblr_lvaspcmzya1qfscp4o1_1280.jpg

Though this is a close second:

Z0XML31vxjbc4kewqE31lINQo1_500.jpg
Love that second pic!

You know when you first said it I thought that everyone is different.... Then I watched the vid and you seem to be right. Hell it does not even look right I suspect there is something fishy going on there.

100% fake. i've served men who cum buckets, but that was just comical. also notice every other squirt is exactly the same. any oral worshiper knows that each little release is magically different from the last.

I so want to do this.....*sigh*

I hear ya, sister!

Now that's how its done...no fancy look at me theatrics, just pure serious concentration. Something about the guy's accent tells me he's a douche though. I don't like the external money shot, either. He should have shot deep.

I agree, but damn, if I ever get the chance to make love to a man with my mouth, that's exactly how I'm going to do it.

I agree, but damn, if I ever get the chance to make love to a man with my mouth, that's exactly how I'm going to do it.

What's stopping you, Stacy? Men who want oral service are about as hard to find as grass on a golf course.

Very oral

Once wife locks me up and stuffs my butt with a plug ..My mouth is the only thing I can use to satisfy her...I enjoy it..

60592507.jpg

Cheers rain

YIM rain1957

no]\ gag reflex

HI and thanks for all the informative/entertaining comments. This has been like stumbling into a goldmine for me. Had no idea there were actual concepts and contexts to coincide with my obsession. This has made such a difference in helping me understand.
BTW, it doesn't really matter which one you like better as long as you enjoy it as often as possible......

no gag reflex

HI and thanks for all the informative/entertaining comments. This has been like stumbling into a goldmine for me. Had no idea there were actual concepts and contexts to coincide with my obsession. This has made such a difference in helping me understand.
BTW, it doesn't really matter which one you like better as long as you enjoy it as often as possible......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back