Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lzru5ueTbf1qfw7rao1_500.jpg

It's the eyes, wordlessly conveying complete and undivided devotion to his pleasure.

:heart:

She looks French.

.....geddit? nudge nudge, wink wink

No seriously, she looks French.

When I first saw the title "oral servitude" what raced to my mind was once a Master ordered me to kiss his bulge when I greeted him. And what turned me on the most: to hold his cock in my mouth while he talked with others, just hold it there. He called me cocksleeve during it. This provided both the humiliation I need by others watching me just hold him in my mouth while he spoke, kneeling before him; and the objectification and servitude i crave. :D I effin loved that.

--------------
When I talk of past experiences I mean my experience in secondlife (the virtual reality platform) since I don't have any real life experiences yet.

That is something I definitly have to try. Just have her holding my cock in her mouth while I talk on the phone..... work at my desk etc. Interested to se how long I last before I have to face fuck her and cum.....

Sucking thick dick gives fat lip. This is secondary to stretching the upper lip over crooked teeth to protect his manhood. The after effect is lip swelling.

It’s just like being punched in the face, except it doesn’t hurt right away.

Is there an issue with face punching?

Sucking thick dick gives fat lip. This is secondary to stretching the upper lip over crooked teeth to protect his manhood. The after effect is lip swelling.

It’s just like being punched in the face, except it doesn’t hurt right away.

I am so lazy. I want to get more aggressive during oral servitude, or make it comfortable on her from time to time. I just clamp a hand on the back of her head and hold her down until she starts to choke.

You said that it was like face punching, but it does not hurt right away. My questions was what is the problem with face punching?
The problem with face punching is that a fucked up, mangled fractured face is temporarily removed from oral service for healing, and that is not acceptable.

The problem with face punching is that a fucked up, mangled fractured face is temporarily removed from oral service for healing, and that is not acceptable.

Ohh one does not have to punch hard enough to do that at all. Depends on your kink and how you play, but one normally would not aim to fracture bones in the face.

Ohh one does not have to punch hard enough to do that at all. Depends on your kink and how you play, but one normally would not aim to fracture bones in the face.
I just like to love suck it. I am pretty sure if I got punched in the face, I wouldn't be love sucking it. And that's a whole other world you describe. If a man punched me in the face: I'd probably punch him in the face right back. And then we would be fighting. I'd get knocked down, I'd get up again. At the end of it all: He'd be buying me some fancy expensive sunglasses of my choosing.

I just like to love suck it. I am pretty sure if I got punched in the face, I wouldn't be love sucking it. And that's a whole other world you describe. If a man punched me in the face: I'd probably punch him in the face right back. And then we would be fighting. I'd get knocked down, I'd get up again. At the end of it all: He'd be buying me some fancy expensive sunglasses of my choosing.

You don't punch someone in the face to make them suck cock that is crazy talk. You punch them in the face because they get off on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back