Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the love sucking kind. I don’t have to say I love you with vocal cord assist. My talking eyes say it all, right before-- I kiss on his tip, lick my way down, and somehow the whole man ends up in my throat. Sometimes, love is the technique.

I don’t have to see his looks of love, because I feel it in his hands that touch my tender living hair—He storms his whole being right into my body. He fills me up with all of his power. I leave him weak for a little while. And that is true love, as I want to know it.

i've said it to a few people privately, so i might as well say it publicly. i think one of THE hardest aspects of not being owned anymore is not waking up and immediately provide oral service to The Masters. It always put me in my place, and set my day. It sounds sorta ridiculous, but it is very disconcerting to wake up in the morning each morning and not have a cock to suck or to be throat-fucked.

This is the love sucking kind. I don’t have to say I love you with vocal cord assist. My talking eyes say it all, right before-- I kiss on his tip, lick my way down, and somehow the whole man ends up in my throat. Sometimes, love is the technique.

I don’t have to see his looks of love, because I feel it in his hands that touch my tender living hair—He storms his whole being right into my body. He fills me up with all of his power. I leave him weak for a little while. And that is true love, as I want to know it.

Sheer peotry!

i've said it to a few people privately, so i might as well say it publicly. i think one of THE hardest aspects of not being owned anymore is not waking up and immediately provide oral service to The Masters. It always put me in my place, and set my day. It sounds sorta ridiculous, but it is very disconcerting to wake up in the morning each morning and not have a cock to suck or to be throat-fucked.

Cute Brat is single?? Look out!

TNT suck

It’s the tension before the blast that I love the best. The time when there is no going back—I got my mouth on the pull pin, and I detonate the ball bombs. I suck up that explosion, while sniffing the pelvic bones smoke, at the same time.

You may borrow mine.

A sub like you shouldn't be without cock servitude for too long :D

Love a woman on her knees giving me oral servitude :cool::devil:

That is truly beautiful.

:heart:

It’s the tension before the blast that I love the best. The time when there is no going back—I got my mouth on the pull pin, and I detonate the ball bombs. I suck up that explosion, while sniffing the pelvic bones smoke, at the same time.

This is the kind of post I was talking about.

You read stfs oral odes and you know there's a woman who has detonated a ball bomb or two in her time, always safely in the mouth of course.

tumblr_lzru5ueTbf1qfw7rao1_500.jpg

It's the eyes, wordlessly conveying complete and undivided devotion to his pleasure.

:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back