Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
kalyn_cheerleade_o9kyv0km.gif

That was amazing!

That was amazing!

I know! I can't fucking wait to try this with a guy! I can pretty much swallow my vibe whole, too, so I know the guy who has the privilege of the gift of my oral virginity is going to explode...

tumblr_lqjp58ywdv1qatn9jo1_500.jpg

This thread needs more oral servitude.

God, I'd give anything to worship a dick that beautiful.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I know! I can't fucking wait to try this with a guy! I can pretty much swallow my vibe whole, too, so I know the guy who has the privilege of the gift of my oral virginity is going to explode...

Hey Stacy,

I've not been on Lit for quite some time, but just logged-on and started a new thread and then decided to take a look here- since it was one of my fave threads from last time. Hope I'm not being too forward - and I'm sure I'm only telling you what you already know, but just reading what you posted - is so fucking hot, it's ridiculous. I'm sure whoever does have that privilege is one lucky lucky guy!!

:rose:

Hey Stacy,

I've not been on Lit for quite some time, but just logged-on and started a new thread and then decided to take a look here- since it was one of my fave threads from last time. Hope I'm not being too forward - and I'm sure I'm only telling you what you already know, but just reading what you posted - is so fucking hot, it's ridiculous. I'm sure whoever does have that privilege is one lucky lucky guy!!

:rose:

Thank you! I certainly hope so too!

I wish I had found this thread long before today....

This is from a series I did as an homage to the Sistine Chapel depiction of God giving life to Adam. This particular image doesn't fit that reference, but I thought this one fit the theme of this thread better than some others.

Yes, I'm the photographer. This is my intellectual property.

i-2CFctcr-XL.jpg

This was the image I was trying to create when I started the series that led to the above photo:

i-zZJ82k8-XL.jpg

I wish I had found this thread long before today....

This is from a series I did as an homage to the Sistine Chapel depiction of God giving life to Adam. This particular image doesn't fit that reference, but I thought this one fit the theme of this thread better than some others.

Yes, I'm the photographer. This is my intellectual property.

i-2CFctcr-XL.jpg

That looks like it should be a glossy ad for high end sink fixtures in a lifestyle magazine.

What an absolutly beautiful picture!

I have never had had an orgasim while giving oral servitude however it make me just dripping wet. Just looking at the pictures make me want to fall to my knees...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back