Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would so love to have a boyfriend! I would happily suck his cock whenever he wanted!

Think of it, how awesome it would be to just be sitting next to him on the couch, watching a movie, and without being asked or prodded, just get his pants around his ankles and work him with my mouth....

I swear, when I find the right guy, his fucking cum will belong to me...his dick will be mine....I'll worship it constantly. Happily suck him when he's horny, or stressed...he'd never have to ask for it...ever.

My heart, and my mouth, would be his....

""She headed toward the door but seemed to be in no hurry. She looked
him straight in the eye. Then she unabashedly stared at his organ. The
flesh is weak. DSK interpreted this as a proposition. The situation
amused him. He did not resist the temptation of fellatio. The act was
rapid, very rapid.
But it is contrary to the laws of physics that
without a weapon he could have forced his 'victim' to kneel." Later,
we are told, he passed her in the hall, and she waved to him and said
hello.:

I had to google this to find out what it was. Weird.

I marinate man bones with my vinegar mouth love, and extract liquid man calcium.

I rather like it. It has a certain seriousness about your commitment to the topic at hand.

Er, mouth. Also, I was gonna say I'm a sucker for metaphors, but the word sucker in that context seems opportunistic. :D

i've reached orgasms just from oral servitude.
it's kind of funny. i don't like to be touched or messed with while i'm seriously sucking cock. it distracts me. getting lost in the act completely, my mind goes and i need the cock. if i feel an orgasm coming on, my throat tightens, my fingers dig, and i try to push my head down as far as it will go. i've found that full body shaking, gasping and swallowing can be very beneficial to providing oral servitude. it doesn't happen every time, but when it does, there's nothing selfish about it. it's my bodies response to milking the cum from deep within. if a man is afraid of getting his socks wet, i'm the wrong one to be sucking his cock. i don't set out with the intention of getting myself off. i just want his cum as strong and as powerful as i can get it. i want him to collapse over afterwards, feeling drained and taken care of. i'm just the vessel to get him there. orgasms or no orgasms, that's what pleases me.

You are so desirable Neci.....

sorry, this doesn't do a thing for me, other than makes me droopy! :-(

more oral lust sex!
I had no intention of letting my silly vinaigrette soften your boner!

Why would you marinade bones in vinegar?
To see what happens to the bones.

I rather like it. It has a certain seriousness about your commitment to the topic at hand.

Er, mouth. Also, I was gonna say I'm a sucker for metaphors, but the word sucker in that context seems opportunistic. :D
I am a sucker for a fun experiment. There is a commitment to the topic at mouth. I must re-write this sucker-licious metaphor!

I am cooking up oral service in my kitchen lab. I am marinating man boners in my mouth-pot. He’s eating the barbeque at the table, and shooting the sauce down my throat.

Honestly I have this urge to eat out my SO when were in scenic areas
inside a large auditorium , outside on a hill overlooking the town , public places
and when she stands in my kitchen.

Its just the taste ,smell and warm creamyness ( for lack of a better word)
I love the way her lips feel oozing onto my tounge and her hips rock.

Barbecue makes me orgasm.

I'm weird that way.

SAME HERE
....descriptions of food or watching people eat make me have serious urges

Honestly I have this urge to eat out my SO when were in scenic areas
inside a large auditorium , outside on a hill overlooking the town , public places
and when she stands in my kitchen.

Its just the taste ,smell and warm velvet insides( for lack of a better word)
I love the way her lips feel oozing onto my tongue and her hips rock.

kalyn_cheerleade_o9kyv0km.gif

my mouth will not open.

taste buds are crying.

she told me to go out and suck.

things would be so much better, if i would just suck.

i don't know why, but i cannot suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back