Our FLR journey

Last night she tried milking me, unsuccessfully, but we've read that it could take some practice. Was so hot having her finger my ass while I was caged. Although we were unsuccessful when we were finished she grab my hand and told me to feel how wet she was and said "does this help ease any doubts on wether I'm enjoying this new lifestyle or not". My God she has grown into the role so tremendously in these past 3 weeks.

Last night she tried milking me, unsuccessfully, but we've read that it could take some practice. Was so hot having her finger my ass while I was caged. Although we were unsuccessful when we were finished she grab my hand and told me to feel how wet she was and said "does this help ease any doubts on wether I'm enjoying this new lifestyle or not". My God she has grown into the role so tremendously in these past 3 weeks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240503_111949.jpg
    Screenshot_20240503_111949.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 32
No milking last night. Sometimes life gets in the way, but that's ok. This morning she took my cage off for tge first time since Monday. That feeling of the cage coming off after multiple days is an amazing feeling. She stroked my cock, when I told her I was close she would stop and slap my cock a few times. Then wait about 30 seconds and start over again. After the 5th time I was begging to cum. She firmly just stated "NO!" This process continued a few more times. She said "go make me some coffee and when you get back put the cage back on." It's strange that it excited me that I wasn't going to cum. Once I was caged she said she had to go into work gor a bit. When she gets home she'll take the cage off and were going to run errands. She said "I want to play with your cock while we're driving. I will allow you to cum but you have to run errands with the cum all over you. So the choice is yours if you want to cum or not." She then stuck her fingers in her pussy and let me suck her juices off her fingers and left for work.

Will update later or tomorrow how the day went.

Nothing wild this weekend. She decided to leave the cage on and skip the teasing while doing chores. We got home she edge for for an hour. Waited about another half hour before she said I just want a good old fashioned fucking tonight, but still don't cum until I say. We fucked in multiple positions. Everytime I got close I had to stop and eat her out until I could handle going back in. Finally she got on all fours and started rubbing the Hitachi on her clit. When she said so I started pounding away until she screamed cum now. As I pumped my week long long in her I could feel her pussy clenching on my cock it was unreal. I was able to sleep without my cage that night. Which had me worried we would fall back into vanilla style. Next day I had a lunch with a big group of friends. I got out of the shower and the cage was sitting on the sink. I dried off, put it on, and went to my room to change. Where she was waiting and she said "did you really think I wasn't gonna have you put it back on?" I told her I wasn't sure but thank you!

New morning routine: I wake up my wife by kissing her ass. Just her cheeks. As she wakes up she can decide wether I lick her pussy or asshole, just have me keep kissing her ass cheeks until she says, or just come up and cuddle for a bit before work. Whatever she decides the day begins with me servicing her in one way or another.

Last edited:
Officially one month since the last time I jerked off. Gave my orgasms over to my wife and have been caged 24/7(with few releases) since. The reality of living out a FLR has brought tremendous happiness to us both and can't wait to see what the future of this lifestyle holds for us.

Last night we experienced ruined orgasms gor the first time. My wife loved it so much she gave me 3 of them. She was amazed, as was I, that even after leaking from my cock 3 times within ten minutes I still stayed rock hard. Another great new thing is when we try new things when we're done my wife has me feel how wet her made her. She's starting to love this lifestyle as much as me.

Both have the day off today.started the day with about an hour long edging session that included a finger than dildo in my ass. Came close about 10 times each time I warned her I was close she immediately released and slap my cock hard. Just when I thought she was going to let me cum (for the first time in a week) she pulled the dildo out, told me to put the cage back on, and left the room. Off to go to some adult toy stores to find some goodies

We bought a new remote control butt plug and a riding crop. The riding crop is another breakthrough in our journey. Since we started she said she wasn't sure she could get into the discipline aspect of how alot of FLRs are portrayed. I told her the way she likes smacking my cock I bet she'll love it if she gave it a chance. In the store I suggested the riding crop. Took it out of the case. I gave her a light wack on her ass so she could get an idea how it felt. Once she took it and returned the wack to me she lit up. She giggle the whole way home tease my cage cock and balls with it the whole ride. Once home I was told to strip where she practiced on my thighs, cock, balls and ass. Then I was made to edge myself over and over while she cropped my ass. Everytime I stopped it was the crop on my cock. Not too hard but enough to feel it. Then she said let's see how many times I can get you to leak out some ruined orgasms. We got about 4 ish. Then caged me back up. She told me to stay naked for a little longer since we had time before the kids get out of school. Another great new experience that once we become empty nesters(a few years from now) we both agreed it would be hot and adds to the submissive dynamic. Me naked except my cage around the house while she is clothed. That's pretty much how this beautiful day off went. Not bad from a little over a month ago I came here to ask for advice how to persuade my wife to try this lifestyle to today living decades long fantasies and falling in love with my wife all over again. I do almost all the chores now and they are not chores anymore. I love doing them. Each time I do the dishes or laundry or vacuum it has this loving sexual energy to it. I love that it is making her happy, giving her more time to relax, and it's opening her up sexual in ways she's always said she did think was for her. This lifestyle is amazing can't wait to see how it evolves.

love that. I should give that a try and stay naked and caged in the morning for the wife

Had an unexpected edging. Out morning routine went as normal. I wake, kneel on her side of the bed. Pull her blankets up and wake her up by kissing her ass cheeks. She reached down grabbed my balls and stood my back up. She massaged my balls gor a bit before pulling out the key. I didn't say anything as to not ruin what was happening. She stroked me to the edge times. Then, to my surprise, she sucked my cock to the edge 2 more times. She handed me the cage, I put it on and went to make her coffee. When I left for work she said lady time should be all cleared maybe I'll let you in my pussy tonight. I lit up noticeably to where she sternly said Maybe.

It's been 2 weeks since having a real release. A few ruined orgasms in two separate nights in the time. I hope I get to cum tonight. But a part of me hope it's just a tease and I font cum and remain deep in subspace.

Got to have sex last night. My god her pussy felt so good around my cock. After basically edging me with her pussy in various positions I finally got the "cum inside me" as soon as I heard that I unloaded. It felt like my cock was pumping out cum for 5 mins straight. It was amazing, but it did come with a cost. The sub drop from cumming for the first time in two weeks is very real. I felt like I could slept all day. Like coming down off a high I feel like I need a day or two to recuperate. My wife said she could notice it on my face. Then just let out a "hmmm". Could only assume she gonna take this into consideration next time she's thinking about letting me cum.

Back