Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump bump bump.......

against the back of her throat (an old favorite)

Attachments

• hairpull bj-2.jpg
    hairpull bj-2.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 388
its is passionate, though I am not certain it is love, looks more like raw sex

Giving head is an art form to me-

each cock a new canvas on which I leave my signature.

Actually, it is probably My favorite, and certainly in the top 3. My next would be the Favorite BDSM photos thread. Number 3 varies with the topic so I'll have a 3rd fav for a week or two and then move on.

I've been meaning to get around to this thread for a few days now, and has it ever exploded?

The concept of oral servitude intrigues the hell out of me.
I didn't even realize that was a thing.

The very same day that I saw this post I had earlier been reading a story on Lit about a man's genitals being punished and instead of turning me on (like it would have, had it been a woman) it actually made me upset, if that doesn't sound too messed up.

Up until recently I had never enjoyed giving head and because of that was terrible at it. None of my boyfriends really pushed the issue because I would still try from time to time, to no improvement, but they appreciated the effort.

With my current partner , however, as I fall more in love with him, I am finding myself falling more in love with his cock. The last few times I've gone down on him have been because I asked if I could and got the job done right (if you catch my drift). Afterwards, he just stares at me, completely amazed as I thank him and go about my day. The part about that that get's me, is that I walked away from that feeling a complete sense of satisfaction. Feeling no resentment about not getting mine, which is totally unlike me.

Another reason for the sudden change might be that, from time to time during foreplay, he will out of no where hold me down on the bed, lean over my face and dangle his cock over my mouth, just out of reach. The first time or two I just went with it because I liked that he was taking control but now it's a hardcore tease and I just want it, I can feel it slowly becoming a need as my love for it grows.

I'm not sure if it's to the extent that some have described here but I am definitely feeling the Cock Worship vibe over here. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back