Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marquis said:
Until I met Aeroil, whenever I heard men talk like this, I figured it was just some ultimately weak form of game. Predicated on the belief that if you pretend not to like something girls will be more inclined to want to give it to you.
hahaha, and what about me changed that, may I ask?
Once again, not that I don't like oral, getting some whilst being tied up, or with a finger or toy in me is very nice :).
or even both.

Marquis said:
Is that your type Tainted?

No, that isn't my type. I don't think I have a type that can be defined by external stuff. I just like certain personalities.

The only thing I really love from the seventies street performance era is Jug Band music, which itself is a revival of an early 20th century music genre. FWIW, that perv R. Crumb had a jugband for awhile. Not the best I've heard, a bit derivative in certain ways, but they were OK.

The college guy wasn't that type that Rosco described either, although I guess he may have looked it. He would have been insulted to have been classified in that group, as he considered himself a unique scholarly eccentric. ;)

Marquis said:
Until I met Aeroil, whenever I heard men talk like this, I figured it was just some ultimately weak form of game. Predicated on the belief that if you pretend not to like something girls will be more inclined to want to give it to you.

Yes I have always wondered that or the old cliqued line of they have never had the right person administer such a delight.

OTOH I hate recieving oral so I guess thats my double standards showing through !

Ugh...

rosco rathbone said:
"....Oh my god...it's fucking horrible. It's like all this attention focused intently on you and you have all this pressure on you to enjoy yourself. It's like owing people money that you can't pay back right away, it's like being on the electric chair but it's your self esteem and your nerves that get fried, it's simply the worst. It’s makes you feel selfish, timid, guilty, and worst of all, ordinary.

This is why I hate receiving oral... I feel all this PRESSURE to enjoy myself (when what really pleases me is to see him enjoying himself,) and to cum. In the past I have faked it after about 20 minutes just because my nerves can't handle it anymore, plus I am bored, plus anxious to move on to reciprocating, plus feel guilty that he's putting all this work into me and it's going nowhere...

I think my biggest problem with oral is gazing down on the man servicing me in that manner... To be above him (well, leaning back and propped on pillows) and see him working so hard (desperately? geeze!) to obtain a futile result... (I have never cum by oral.) Maybe it's because most of the men I've been with are so passive already, that it almost makes me physically ill to have to look down on them like that on top of it all. I almost felt like it was adding insult to injury!

It's been suggested to me recently that I might enjoy oral if I were put into a submissive/degrading position (bondage or forced to bend over a rail of some type.) That might work, but I doubt I'll ever enjoy receiving head even 1/10th as much as I enjoy giving it.

Sorry to sidetrack, Rosco... I just had to let out those frustrations! As for whomever said that originally (about getting a bj,) sounds like he's either insecure or a submissive.

Killishandra said:
This is why I hate receiving oral... I feel all this PRESSURE to enjoy myself (when what really pleases me is to see him enjoying himself,) and to cum. In the past I have faked it after about 20 minutes just because my nerves can't handle it anymore, plus I am bored, plus anxious to move on to reciprocating, plus feel guilty that he's putting all this work into me and it's going nowhere...

I think my biggest problem with oral is gazing down on the man servicing me in that manner... To be above him (well, leaning back and propped on pillows) and see him working so hard (desperately? geeze!) to obtain a futile result... (I have never cum by oral.) Maybe it's because most of the men I've been with are so passive already, that it almost makes me physically ill to have to look down on them like that on top of it all. I almost felt like it was adding insult to injury!

It's been suggested to me recently that I might enjoy oral if I were put into a submissive/degrading position (bondage or forced to bend over a rail of some type.) That might work, but I doubt I'll ever enjoy receiving head even 1/10th as much as I enjoy giving it.

Sorry to sidetrack, Rosco... I just had to let out those frustrations! As for whomever said that originally (about getting a bj,) sounds like he's either insecure or a submissive.
hehehe, goes to show it's almost all mental, I really enjoy giving oral servitude, I even wouldn't protest if Mistress let me lick her as a reward, I'd be quite happy with that actually. Whatever way Mistress decides to play with me, I know it will be because she wants to, I can't see myself being pressured.
Now, if it was in a vanilla context, my mind being as paranoid as it is, I'd probably convince myself that she's just doing it for me, and get a similar result as what you described.

Aeroil said:
hehehe, goes to show it's almost all mental

Boy can you say that again!

It's beginning to sound like a submissive compliant--I meant complaint, but I'll leave my Freudan typo there ;)--column in here but I'll add my voice to chourus. It sucks to be submissive in a politically correct mutually-reciprocal, madly-licking each-other world. :( Unless we find a nice understanding, demanding dominant, of course.

shy slave said:
Yes I have always wondered that or the old cliqued line of they have never had the right person administer such a delight.

OTOH I hate recieving oral so I guess thats my double standards showing through !

Yeah, in bdsm the serious male subs are quite clearly more like we submissive women at their cores than they are like ordinary men. And I guess the non-serious male subs are like the non-serious female subs, more "do me" types. I think even if you want to submit, you can be a do me type, although I don't see this type often in this forum for some reason.

About that old line, I've heard it too, and wondered where it came from. Sucking cock is not exactly rocket science. I think I can state the essence of good cocksuckmanship in two words: pay attention. Or maybe "relaxed attention," because if you pay attention and are too anxious there's a small chance you won't do a good job. In a world where ADD is king (a world we are rapidly approaching, I fear), the submisissive sucker who pays attention would rule, in a sense, lol. Although in a world where the dominants were as ADD as the submissives, maybe not.? :confused:

edit: On a somewhat related subject, which is the better term?

Cocksucksmanship
(Ex: Her cocksucksmanship was unrivaled in the Western world, save for that of a slightly goutish, toothless old crone hailing from Toledo.)

or

Cocksuckery
(Ex: This mad cocksuckery so delighted my member that I was forced to administer a quick corrective punch to her horsey noggin lest I spend too quickly.)

:p

Last edited:
Ok, my blab-to-hot-pix ratio has gone up again in this thread, so here's something to balance out all the chit-chat. ;0

Attachments

• d_lickers357.jpeg
    d_lickers357.jpeg
    25.1 KB · Views: 935
  • pupp4.jpg
    pupp4.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 968
  • the thanksgiving.jpg
    the thanksgiving.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 1,324
  • 04tee.jpg
    04tee.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 902
  • idol2.bmp.jpg
    idol2.bmp.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 901
I am so totally not about reciprocation. I've done oral on females before and with one of them quite enjoyed it, because she was so into it that it made me feel like a great lov-ah and that is always a nice way to feel. I dunno though, I mean obviously I am an extreme case because I have all these power issues about sexuality, but it seems to me that even in the vanilla world people would be happier if they worried about reciprocation less and enjoyment more.

I can't remember where I saw this, it might have been a sex-advice column in a newspaper, but some guy was going on and on about how he couldn't make his new girlfriend come and how it was fucking up his rating as a lover and usually he had no problem, all his exes said he was great in bed, so on and so forth, what to do what to do and it was like dude how sexy and relaxing is it to be treated as nothing more than an threat to someone's perfect stud-score?? I'd refuse to come too, out of sheer resentment!

I hate to say this, but I gotta throw my vote in with those who aren't that thrilled with oral. I mean I like it, it's great foreplay, but I've never cum from it. And there are things I enjoy more.

More pics:

Attachments

• comfysuck.jpg
    comfysuck.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 907
  • balltonguing2.jpg
    balltonguing2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 860
  • a tidy woman.jpg
    a tidy woman.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 899
  • 13-1-antoninaigor203.jpg
    13-1-antoninaigor203.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 880
  • deeeep.jpg
    deeeep.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 905
Thanks Aeroil, Killashandra and Grace

Its good to know I am not alone in not enjoying this activity.

Now back to wonderful thoughts of kneeling in front of him, his hand in my hair, as I lick from root to tip, savouring the feel of him on my tongue and the taste of him on each inward breath.....

shy slave said:
Thanks Aeroil, Killashandra and Grace

Its good to know I am not alone in not enjoying this activity.

Now back to wonderful thoughts of kneeling in front of him, his hand in my hair, as I lick from root to tip, savouring the feel of him on my tongue and the taste of him on each inward breath.....
hehehe, did you really think you were the only one that enjoys such a fun activity? ;)

A few more pics and then twizzle twazzle twolzzle tome....

Attachments

• 1588032a.jpeg
    1588032a.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 833
  • 19lkk.jpg
    19lkk.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 838
  • 71760738.jpg
    71760738.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 802
  • lickslikeanimal.jpg
    lickslikeanimal.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 970
  • 9c37ba5c.jpg
    9c37ba5c.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 819
babiesmiles said:
nice pics TaintedB ;) :rose:

Thank you, I think I'll post a few more. :) The first one is for the female readers of this thread.

Attachments

• sucre.jpg
    sucre.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,039
  • honey-130.jpg
    honey-130.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 913
  • g107e.jpg
    g107e.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 800
  • dub061.jpg
    dub061.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 798
  • FET2066.jpg
    FET2066.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 813
Picture bump. First one's a little weird, but I like it. Last picture's title is intriguing: is this really where the term "sucking up" came from?

Attachments

• big-gulp.jpg
    big-gulp.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 832
  • cumface41.jpg
    cumface41.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 859
  • cropsuck.jpg
    cropsuck.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 829
  • divelowerbabe.jpg
    divelowerbabe.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 823
  • suckinguptohim.jpg
    suckinguptohim.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,148
TaintedB said:
Yeah, in bdsm the serious male subs are quite clearly more like we submissive women at their cores than they are like ordinary men. And I guess the non-serious male subs are like the non-serious female subs, more "do me" types. I think even if you want to submit, you can be a do me type, although I don't see this type often in this forum for some reason.

About that old line, I've heard it too, and wondered where it came from. Sucking cock is not exactly rocket science. I think I can state the essence of good cocksuckmanship in two words: pay attention. Or maybe "relaxed attention," because if you pay attention and are too anxious there's a small chance you won't do a good job. In a world where ADD is king (a world we are rapidly approaching, I fear), the submisissive sucker who pays attention would rule, in a sense, lol. Although in a world where the dominants were as ADD as the submissives, maybe not.? :confused:

edit: On a somewhat related subject, which is the better term?

Cocksucksmanship
(Ex: Her cocksucksmanship was unrivaled in the Western world, save for that of a slightly goutish, toothless old crone hailing from Toledo.)

or

Cocksuckery
(Ex: This mad cocksuckery so delighted my member that I was forced to administer a quick corrective punch to her horsey noggin lest I spend too quickly.)

:p

This made me laugh :)

I think cock sucking (at least good cock sucking ) is akin to rocket science.
You have to make him breath through his cock and then read each breath he makes.
Do you continuing licking that exact spot or move slightly to increase the pressure or change the swirl of your tongue?
Do you move downwards, at what speed at what pressure, do you maintain the level of tongue span to cock, at what point do you rub your face in his balls and pre-cum around your face, do you take his balls in your mouth right now when the are falling gently or do you wait until they are firm, hard and very sensitive?

Its such a science they should teach it in college.

Actually I think they do but its an extra-curricular lesson ;)

As for 'Cocksuckmanship' or 'Cocksuckery' its not an easy question.

cocksuckmanship is more difficult to say, especially if you have your mouth full; cocksuckery makes it sound like an art form which appeals to me.

However 'Cocksuckmanship' wins it for me if only becasue I love the idea of the 'toothless old crone hailing from Toledo'
:D

Edited to add in a line or two about ADD ~
Can you imagine a submissive with ADD allowing their mind and teeth to wander when they stop paying attention??

Or the Dom with ADD whose attention is distracted from the submissive on their knees mouth on their cock, and starts to walk away, submissive continuing to hang on like a slightly out of control hang glider
:devil:

Last edited:
shy slave said:
This made me laugh :)

I think cock sucking (at least good cock sucking ) is akin to rocket science.
You have to make him breath through his cock and then read each breath he makes.
Do you continuing licking that exact spot or move slightly to increase the pressure or change the swirl of your tongue?
Do you move downwards, at what speed at what pressure, do you maintain the level of tongue span to cock, at what point do you rub your face in his balls and pre-cum around your face, do you take his balls in your mouth right now when the are falling gently or do you wait until they are firm, hard and very sensitive?

Its such a science they should teach it in college.

Actually I think they do but its an extra-curricular lesson ;)

As for 'Cocksuckmanship' or 'Cocksuckery' its not an easy question.

cocksuckmanship is more difficult to say, especially if you have your mouth full; cocksuckery makes it sound like an art form which appeals to me.

However 'Cocksuckmanship' wins it for me if only becasue I love the idea of the 'toothless old crone hailing from Toledo'
:D

Great Essay! :D It sounds well-reasearched too. :eek: I view cocksucking as more like improv. acting, so I guess I would go with the mid-evil sounding "...suckery." But your arguments for CocksuckMANship (that part cracks me up) are very convincing!

I really wish guys could breathe through their cocks as well as their mouths. It would make deep throating a lot easier: they could blow breaths down your throat so you wouldn't have to come up for air.

TaintedB said:
Great Essay! :D It sounds well-reasearched too. :eek: I view cocksucking as more like improv. acting, so I guess I would go with the mid-evil sounding "...suckery." But your arguments for CocksuckMANship (that part cracks me up) are very convincing!

I really wish guys could breathe through their cocks as well as their mouths. It would make deep throating a lot easier: they could blow breaths down your throat so you wouldn't have to come up for air.

All my posts are well-researched, how could you think otherwise lol

I confess I hadn't actually thought through all the benefits of a cock being able to breath and how much easier it would make deep throat.

Tell you what, if I meet God before you do, I will tell Him we think there is a design fault and could He amend it as part of the next evolutionary cycle.

Ahhh
Actually I just realised, I am probably going downstairs not up (After all going down is such fun ;) )

So I will have to leave you to tell God He made an error

:devil:

Hot Pics!

Great foto's Tainted! I especially like the first one. It would be very interesting to hear the story behind each one. :devil:

TaintedB said:
Thank you, I think I'll post a few more. :) The first one is for the female readers of this thread.

Third pic down in that set....

I think that wig is recycled from the set of "The Fifth Element." :D

Leolover711 said:
Great foto's Tainted! I especially like the first one. It would be very interesting to hear the story behind each one. :devil:

I could probably do that...if I can find the time. I will ponder upon this. :)

Killishandra said:
Third pic down in that set....

I think that wig is recycled from the set of "The Fifth Element." :D

What the heck is the fifth element? I do like that bright red hair. Wish I had the courage (and the coloration) to flaunt something like that on my head.

TaintedB said:
Picture bump. First one's a little weird, but I like it. Last picture's title is intriguing: is this really where the term "sucking up" came from?
Some excellent pix.

The Japanese girl one is hot because they just have these perfect girly little faces and I like seeing one distorted by opening wide for a gigantic, obviously non-Asian cock. Also, great neck-tattoo idea suggested by that image.

The girl on her knees in the bathtub looks like a genuine girl-next-door.

I'm really partial to images of men getting sucked off with their pants still on. That's a favorite move of mine. I think I like it because it accentuates the one-sidedness....as opposed to "now I will take all my clothes off and make luuuuuuuhhhhhvv (® beebs) to you"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back