Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh, don't dare me Tainted, I can pick up some more....

Aeroil said:
ooh, don't dare me Tainted, I can pick up some more....

I'm sure you can, and I'm sure they'll be really good ones like that other one you posted. What I don't understand is why you don't post them in a different sort of thread. ;)

TaintedB said:
I'm sure you can, and I'm sure they'll be really good ones like that other one you posted. What I don't understand is why you don't post them in a different sort of thread. ;)
it's an oral servitude thread, Tainted, just because the M/f's have taken over it like they always do, doesn't mean mine is off-topic.

rosco rathbone said:
Otherwise known as "cock worship", or "oral with humble and downcast eye".

It is a leading obsession of mine--to be distinguished from other BDSM oral styles such as mouth-rape, throat-fucking, etc. which are primarily about the symbolic and humiliating aspects of oral and not male sexual pleasure in my opinion.

In this thread we celebrate not oral but the only oral truly worthy of the name: ORAL SERVITUDE.

My very favorite method of oral servitude:
Lying on my side, with Master on his side, I pull my pillows waaaay down and snuggle in for hours of oral play. From time to time, he takes fistfulls of my hair and prods me along more aggressively, then lets me revert to my more relaxed solo act. I could do this all night long.................

missed.

rosco rathbone said:
I'm really partial to images of men getting sucked off with their pants still on. That's a favorite move of mine. I think I like it because it accentuates the one-sidedness....as opposed to "now I will take all my clothes off and make luuuuuuuhhhhhvv (® beebs) to you"

I'm all over this.

Just unzip the pants and stick it right through the slit in your boxers. Don't even touch a button.

Icing on the cake is if you're on the phone.

caela said:
That makes me both recoil and go "yes please!" at the same time.

*pats your head dismissively*

Can't talk right now sweetie.

Marquis said:
*pats your head dismissively*

Can't talk right now sweetie.

lmao. You know I'm not sure if that would have me either contentedly going back to work to see if I could distract you from the conversation on the phone, or push my buttons just enough for me to get up and leave a guy with the phone in one hand and his penis hanging out.

Would probably depend on the day and the guy in question.

caela said:
lmao. You know I'm not sure if that would have me either contentedly going back to work to see if I could distract you from the conversation on the phone, or push my buttons just enough for me to get up and leave a guy with the phone in one hand and his penis hanging out.

Would probably depend on the day and the guy in question.

Really? I'd think it would depend more on the consequences.

Marquis said:
Really? I'd think it would depend more on the consequences.

That's where the " guy in question" part comes in. Consequences would vary based on who I walked away from. Of course I better be able to read this theoretical person's mood before I did something that foolish or I'd probably be in for a world of hurt and not likely in a good way.

From the works of Luis Royo. This artist is one of my (many) favorite adult fantasy artists.

Attachments

• humbleoralfantasy.jpg
    humbleoralfantasy.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 862
zzz12 is zzzz best!

Blueeye's picture zzz12 is by far the hottest one posted in the thread to date! Thank you Blueeyes!

babiesmiles said:
I like the zzz 27 . Guess why !!! :rose: ;)

Ok that does it! One hint too many. ;)

I am going to start a picture thread just for you. Watch for it in a cafe in your neighborhood. ;)

TaintedB said:
Ok that does it! One hint too many. ;)

I am going to start a picture thread just for you. Watch for it in a cafe in your neighborhood. ;)

You are very kind TaintedB :rose:

babiesmiles said:
You are very kind TaintedB :rose:

Not really! I just like to post pictures. :D

It's going to take a little bit to gather them, they are scattered throughout my albums, but I'll put up a few I found tonight. :)

But first, my almost-daily oral five.

Attachments

• Glasses103.jpg
    Glasses103.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 800
  • 303-1-mylich0076.jpg
    303-1-mylich0076.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 752
  • 1G9.jpg
    1G9.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 722
  • cocklover.jpg
    cocklover.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 817
  • babyface12.jpg
    babyface12.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 776
Not sure if this one was posted before.
Also, not sure it belongs here because it is a drawing...but it fits the thread title.

Attachments

• sex1.JPG
    sex1.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 789
Hair pulling?

[Because you like having your hair pulled while you give head?]
QUOTE=babiesmiles]I like the zzz 27 . Guess why !!! :rose: ;)[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back