Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
An Outstanding 69

A an excellent drawing, it captures the essence of 69!

laurel-marie said:
Not sure if this one was posted before.
Also, not sure it belongs here because it is a drawing...but it fits the thread title.

Laurel Has Outdone Herself

laurel-marie said:
Ok..how about these.

The how's this series, quickly takes the lead on hottest oral pics! Sorry tainted, its quality not quantity and she's got it! :devil:

Leolover711 said:
The how's this series, quickly takes the lead on hottest oral pics! Sorry tainted, its quality not quantity and she's got it! :devil:

Aww. Me so so sad. [insert fake pout emoticon]

I still think I manage to stay pretty much "on topic" here, given my definition of that term (which, as I expressed elsewhere, is whatever the thread starter wants ;) ).

BTW, Pixies suck.

Last edited:
TaintedB said:

I still think I manage to stay pretty much "on topic" here, given my definition of that term (which, as I expressed elsewhere, is whatever the thread starter wants ;) ).

BTW, Pixies suck.

Your right. '69' pic is definitly not what the thread started wanted. I didn't read the original thread...just saw the title and some of the pics here (no excuse). Your mouth watering pics are most assuredly on topic....very much the in-your-face-take-this-slut-and-like-it pics RR was refering to. Thanks for sharing them.

tainted redeemed

TaintedB said:

BTW, Pixies suck.

tainted, you redeemed yourself with the 611 pic. ;) However, laurel's are still the hottest.

My Turn

Ok, I figured I should contribute to the thread, so here goes, let Me know what you think. :devil:

Attachments

• ingrid.jpg
    ingrid.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 763
  • julinana.jpg
    julinana.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 753
  • laya.jpg
    laya.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 665
  • vanessa.jpg
    vanessa.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,192
  • veronica.jpg
    veronica.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1,267
laurel-marie said:
Your right. '69' pic is definitly not what the thread started wanted. I didn't read the original thread...just saw the title and some of the pics here (no excuse). Your mouth watering pics are most assuredly on topic....very much the in-your-face-take-this-slut-and-like-it pics RR was refering to. Thanks for sharing them.

Well, I'm not the one who was rude enough to say that or even think it for that matter (cough cough in the general direction of Fairyland), I just wanted to give Leo a hard time. ;)

Just because I like to stick on topic most of the time in a thread, doesn't mean anybody else has to. WIW, I found that 69 pic intriguing and was glad you posted it. :) I haven't seen one like it before. The woman is fully drawn but the man is, strangely, just an outline. It looks like she is 69'ing a ghost!

Last edited:
Aeroil said:
For a change of pace.

I love the look on his face and its good to see more than just M/f for a chnage :)

I find it funny that its been commented that this thread went off topic, i was just thinking its the most on topic thread (as in unhijacked) here lol

Tainted you have an amazing collection of pics, i just hope your mother never wants to borrow your computer....lol

RR and Marquis you have been quiet of late I cant help but wonder why.

I hope the idea of oral servitude is not losing its appeal to you both.

Leolover711 said:
[Because you like having your hair pulled while you give head?]

No cause I love having my hair pulled ( stroked , curled, touched , et cetera ) however ;) :rose:

shy slave said:
I find it funny that its been commented that this thread went off topic, i was just thinking its the most on topic thread (as in unhijacked) here lol

Tainted you have an amazing collection of pics, i just hope your mother never wants to borrow your computer....lol

RR and Marquis you have been quiet of late I cant help but wonder why.

I hope the idea of oral servitude is not losing its appeal to you both.

Yeah you are right. There is some drift here but then it drifts back to the original theme.

LOL on my mom. She is pretty openminded would probably like my pics, and I'm of that age and stage in life where I wouldn't care if she looked, as long as it didn't give her a medical condition or something. :p

I don't know about RR, he moves in mysterious ways, but it isn't too hard to guess why Marquis has been quiet recently. I believe he has both his hands so full of girl flesh that he finds it rather difficult to type at the same time. ;) Still, he's keeping his hand in. He came round today to talk about the 69 pic today.

Leolover711 said:
Ok, I figured I should contribute to the thread, so here goes, let Me know what you think. :devil:

Yeah, those are nice shots! Strange... these women all seem to have something in common, but I can't for the life of me think of what it is. Oh well, it'll come to me. In the meantime here's some more pix.

(2250-3 looks a little like laurel-marie)

Attachments

• mc007_15.jpg
    mc007_15.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 729
  • 2250-3-maturefacial0044.jpg
    2250-3-maturefacial0044.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 703
  • 1647-1-409810d_5B1_5D.jpg
    1647-1-409810d_5B1_5D.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 670
  • 1634-1-coled.jpg
    1634-1-coled.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 677
  • 1628-3-F 0003.jpg
    1628-3-F 0003.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 668
:rolleyes: why do I doubt these will have an audience?
hehehe, oh well.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 718
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 631
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 597
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 583
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 596
I found a little goldmine of pics of this sort (not Leo's sort, the thread's sort ;) ) last night, so I'll post a couple more sets.

Attachments

• 1716-1-3_eb5f7421.jpg
    1716-1-3_eb5f7421.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 675
  • 2223-3-5.jpg
    2223-3-5.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 653
  • Cum+006.jpg
    Cum+006.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 738
  • 2147-1-greatreds 101.JPG
    2147-1-greatreds 101.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 685
  • 1521-3-jw03.jpg
    1521-3-jw03.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 661
Oh No! It's the Return of the Dreaded Aeroil! I will look at your pics as soon as I finish posting these. :)

Attachments

• 238-1-op1038.jpg
    238-1-op1038.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 652
  • 1493-1-P7190227.jpg
    1493-1-P7190227.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 637
  • 1194-6-17.jpg
    1194-6-17.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 640
  • kylie105(2).jpg
    kylie105(2).jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 693
  • toma_atos1nun17.jpg
    toma_atos1nun17.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,008
Aeroil said:
:rolleyes: why do I doubt these will have an audience?
hehehe, oh well.

Oh they will have an audience... the sub men hip enough to know there's some stuff for them in this thread. I love the facesitting ones. That's a favorite of mine (to be sat upon, not to sit, duh).

TaintedB said:
Oh they will have an audience... the sub men hip enough to know there's some stuff for them in this thread. I love the facesitting ones. That's a favorite of mine (to be sat upon, not to sit, duh).
hehehe, I meant an audience among the posters, and I've never seen Xelebes or Draggie in here.

Aeroil said:
hehehe, I meant an audience among the posters, and I've never seen Xelebes or Draggie in here.

Geez Aeroil, what do you call me? :/ :/ :/

Well if Xelebes and Draggie don't know about this thread yet, then they are really missing out. :D I bet there are some sub guy lurkers who have discovered what goes on secretly in the dark corners of this haven of maledomism, though. ;)

Hard Times

TaintedB said:
Well, I'm not the one who was rude enough to say that or even think it for that matter (cough cough in the general direction of Fairyland), I just wanted to give Leo a hard time. ;)

Leo enjoys hard times, which is why He enjoys these pics :catgrin: Thank you very much tainted!

A small hijack

TaintedB said:
Yeah you are right. There is some drift here but then it drifts back to the original theme.

LOL on my mom. She is pretty openminded would probably like my pics, and I'm of that age and stage in life where I wouldn't care if she looked, as long as it didn't give her a medical condition or something. :p

I don't know about RR, he moves in mysterious ways, but it isn't too hard to guess why Marquis has been quiet recently. I believe he has both his hands so full of girl flesh that he finds it rather difficult to type at the same time. ;) Still, he's keeping his hand in. He came round today to talk about the 69 pic today.

The idea of Marquis with girl flesh and keeping his hand in....is he turning into a gynaecologist?? :confused:

LOL, with that man you never know, do you?

Edit: Oh god, thanks to you, I've got a sick image in my head now that won't go away. It's an image of Marquis's little dancing Kenya lion with a girl on each front paw, which is buried in her up to the hilt. Killi sitting there on the left and his other, unanmed girl on the right. And he's just dancing away...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back