Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aeroil said:
Okay I got five, but I'm gonna hafta spread them through several posts.
Since two girls serving one guy is much more common in Hentai, I've posted these.
Number 2 has been split into two parts because I thought you'd like to see his face
A bonus point if you can identify the girls in numbers 4 and 5 ;)

Wow, yeah! I loved seeing that crazy japanese guy's face. :)

As for the girls in 4 and 5, I will take a wild guess, since I have no idea: the Olsen Twins? ;)

Aeroil said:
He has a top knot, does that count? :p

The only men who can sucessfully wear a top-knot and not get labeled girly-man are the Japanese guys, particularly the ones in the kimonos with the long swords. :/

TaintedB said:
Wow, yeah! I loved seeing that crazy japanese guy's face. :)

As for the girls in 4 and 5, I will take a wild guess, since I have no idea: the Olsen Twins? ;)
Princess Peach (Mario)
Princess Zelda (Legend of Zelda)

Aeroil said:
Princess Peach (Mario)
Princess Zelda (Legend of Zelda)

I've always hated videogame fanart, especially the sexual ones. *wrinkles brow*

Xelebes said:
I've always hated videogame fanart, especially the sexual ones. *wrinkles brow*
Lol, those aren't the best pics of them, I do have a really good one of peach though, but it's uber off-topic so I won't post it.

Ok, I feel the need to post a few more very normal oral service photos to balance out all the sick and twisted stuff. ;)

Attachments

• goingdown2.jpg
    goingdown2.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 1,174
  • eveshaft046.jpg
    eveshaft046.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,121
  • fetish_fuck0006.jpg
    fetish_fuck0006.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,192
  • bythehair.jpg
    bythehair.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,127
  • du06.jpg
    du06.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 1,069
rosco rathbone said:
Those Japanese drawings give me the creeps; they look like children.

LOL Me, too. I've never liked japanese drawings, and that's exactly why. It's weird.

rosco rathbone said:
Those Japanese drawings give me the creeps; they look like children.

Japanese are quite often proportionatly small so it is quite often you will see women looking nubile and the sort as compared to North American women - also, there is a rather strong collection of artists who devote time to creating lolicon art which is probably more disturbing to you.

Xelebes said:
Japanese are quite often proportionatly small so it is quite often you will see women looking nubile and the sort as compared to North American women - also, there is a rather strong collection of artists who devote time to creating lolicon art which is probably more disturbing to you.
I kinda wish I didn't know this link, but I do....
www.not4chan.org

I have some more oral service pics but am too tired to post them tonight. Been a long day. I have to spend some time looking over such pics carefully to make sure they are right for this thread.

Anyway, I don't want to see this one going off the front page or I know I'll never find it again. :/

What I think I like most about this idea of humble oral servitude as we've discussed it so far in this thread is how well it embodies the more general concept of unfairness in sex. I mean, the concept of one person getting all the goodies while the other person does all the hard work or endures the suffering, perhaps to be rudely dismissed and completely forgotten when she's done her dirty work. Unfair sex, as erotic as it may be mentally for the person sucking the short end of the stick, is still frustratingly unfair. But for me, it's at the core of my libido. It's what I was fantasizing about when I was five or six: being treated extremely unfairly, especially in an erotic situation. Obviously, I didn't know what the word erotic meant back then but I remember telling myself stories of being enslaved or imprisoned by mean men or boys, and forced to do whatever they wanted me to do, even when it was extremely uncomfortable or painful or embarassing or shocking to me. The fantasies never changed for me. I still like exactly the same things as I liked when I first became conscious, although I like to think my fantasies are a bit more sophisticated then they were then... but sometimes I wonder. ;) I do know though that the more unfairly I am treated before sex, during sex, and after sex the more I experience this intensely erotic "all's right with the world and I am in the perfect place --right where I belong" sort of feeling. Anybody else ever feel this way?

TaintedB said:
I have some more oral service pics but am too tired to post them tonight. Been a long day. I have to spend some time looking over such pics carefully to make sure they are right for this thread.

Anyway, I don't want to see this one going off the front page or I know I'll never find it again. :/

What I think I like most about this idea of humble oral servitude as we've discussed it so far in this thread is how well it embodies the more general concept of unfairness in sex. I mean, the concept of one person getting all the goodies while the other person does all the hard work or endures the suffering, perhaps to be rudely dismissed and completely forgotten when she's done her dirty work. Unfair sex, as erotic as it may be mentally for the person sucking the short end of the stick, is still frustratingly unfair. But for me, it's at the core of my libido. It's what I was fantasizing about when I was five or six: being treated extremely unfairly, especially in an erotic situation. Obviously, I didn't know what the word erotic meant back then but I remember telling myself stories of being enslaved or imprisoned by mean men or boys, and forced to do whatever they wanted me to do, even when it was extremely uncomfortable or painful or embarassing or shocking to me. The fantasies never changed for me. I still like exactly the same things as I liked when I first became conscious, although I like to think my fantasies are a bit more sophisticated then they were then... but sometimes I wonder. ;) I do know though that the more unfairly I am treated before sex, during sex, and after sex the more I experience this intensely erotic "all's right with the world and I am in the perfect place --right where I belong" sort of feeling. Anybody else ever feel this way?

I do. The easier and more enjoyable sex is for my partner the less it tends to excite me.

Anal don't hurt like it used to? Time to drop the lube.

You like the belt? Let's see how you feel about the whip, bitch.

I've got some more pics for this thread. :)

Aeoril, in case I forget to to say it elsewhere, I love you sig banner! Very cool!

Rosco, the Jab cartoon guy needs a _stovepipe_ hat rather than a top hat, I think. Top hat's too elegant for him. Stovepipes have the right shady quality to them. ;)

Attachments

• lunchline.jpg
    lunchline.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,123
  • justso.jpg
    justso.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1,045
  • nothernosesquish.jpg
    nothernosesquish.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 1,135
  • nicewaytosuck.jpg
    nicewaytosuck.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,202
  • Pic01.jpg
    Pic01.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1,082
TaintedB said:

Aeoril, in case I forget to to say it elsewhere, I love you sig banner! Very cool!

Rosco, the Jab cartoon guy needs a _stovepipe_ hat rather than a top hat, I think. Top hat's too elegant for him. Stovepipes have the right shady quality to them. ;)
Thanks Tainted :). LadyNatasha actually sent it to me, said it reminded her of me.
might as well post something on-topic too
How many dom's here actually do cunnilingus at all? The question came to me today, jus wonderin.

I especially like the little red spots on his neck and the clothing around him. :) And Lady Natasha is right--it is very reminicent of you--I mean your forum personality. When I saw the banner guy I thought, hey! that's Aeoril! How'd he find such a good pic of himself?

TaintedB said:
I especially like the little red spots on his neck and the clothing around him. :) And Lady Natasha is right--it is very reminicent of you--I mean your forum personality. When I saw the banner guy I thought, hey! that's Aeoril! How'd he find such a good pic of himself?
Hmm, I'll have to ask Mistress if it is reminicent of the actual me. Actually I guess Marquis could be asked too, he knows what I look like.

Aeroil said:
Hmm, I'll have to ask Mistress if it is reminicent of the actual me. Actually I guess Marquis could be asked too, he knows what I look like.

No it is not, you look like a cornball.

And I don't eat pussy (much).

Marquis said:
No it is not, you look like a cornball.

And I don't eat pussy (much).
Oh? is someone jealous because someone's girl said that she thought Aeroil was cute?

(note: someone is Marquis)

TaintedB said:

A stovepipe is just a tall top hat. Tall top hats are where it's at; like gangs of new york and uncle sams on stilts.

rosco rathbone said:
A stovepipe is just a tall top hat. Tall top hats are where it's at; like gangs of new york and uncle sams on stilts.

You know for a long time I saw you as looking and talking like The Butcher.

Aeroil said:
Oh? is someone jealous because someone's girl said that she thought Aeroil was cute?

(note: someone is Marquis)

You know, I let a ho peek up from my crotch for one second and she starts trying to make trouble between the boys. I won't be making that mistakte again.

rosco rathbone said:

I think it's got a slightly different brim, too. I saw one today in my clipart. Don't have it now, but tommorow I will post compartive cliparts of stovepipes and top hats for everybody's edification. ;)

Marquis said:
You know for a long time I saw you as looking and talking like The Butcher.

Who is the butcher? Also, when you and Aeoril are doing whatever thing it is you two do in this fourm, I laugh harder than any other time online. :D

TaintedB said:
Who is the butcher? Also, when you and Aeoril are doing whatever thing it is you two do in this fourm, I laugh harder than any other time online. :D

Antagonist from Gangs of New York. A fine character if ever there was one.

~BILL%20THE%20BUTCHER.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back