Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
TaintedB said:
Who is the butcher? Also, when you and Aeoril are doing whatever thing it is you two do in this fourm, I laugh harder than any other time online. :D
*pokes Tainted* Marquis and who?

Marquis said:
Antagonist from Gangs of New York. A fine character if ever there was one.

~BILL%20THE%20BUTCHER.jpg

That is quite a hat. And I see what you mean about the resemblance to a "Rosco Rathbone." The guy in that photo fits that name very well.

Did you like the film? I don't know anything about it.

PS: to Aeroil: sorry! next time I do that just call me "Bainted T." ;)

TaintedB said:
That is quite a hat. And I see what you mean about the resemblance to a "Rosco Rathbone." The guy in that photo fits that name very well.

Did you like the film? I don't know anything about it.

PS: to Aeroil: sorry! next time I do that just call me "Bainted T." ;)

I did indeed like the film, especially that character.

Aeroil said:
Hmm, I'll have to ask Mistress if it is reminicent of the actual me. Actually I guess Marquis could be asked too, he knows what I look like.
quoting Mistress "err sorta? except for the hair color lol"
so there we go.

More pics.

May have posted the last one already. I'll say something quick about it. There are two nice touches in it. No, actually three. One is, of course, where the guy is sitting and what he is presumably doing while she is servicing him. That would be kind of icky for her to do, I would think! The second thing is how she's holding him. She's clearly aware of her nails, and keeping them clear of his flesh. Third thing is the position she's in. I've done oral in that position before. Even when you're young and your knees are good, it's not that easy, especially for a prolonged session. With all of this, the lady pictured is showing an admirable dedication to her "woman's work!"

Attachments

• outdoor_sex_75.jpg
    outdoor_sex_75.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1,151
  • cockandballs.jpg
    cockandballs.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,009
  • bcnsth341.jpg
    bcnsth341.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 952
  • gettingmore.jpg
    gettingmore.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,030
  • gettoworkbitch.jpg
    gettoworkbitch.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 1,099
Pictures in the pursuit of oral servitude...

Attachments

• boop5.jpg
    boop5.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 887
  • bythehair.jpg
    bythehair.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 778
  • LDSO_37.JPG
    LDSO_37.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 717
Hey Shy Slave,

Do you know who does the art in the the third pic? LDSO? something? I've seen their pictures around a lot on yahoo and other places, and they are really well done, but I have no idea who draws them.

Well I might as well post a few while I wait for Shy's response. I am on a prison sex service kick this week. Posted a couple of these pics in my big picture thread but they didn't involve oral so I will not post there here. The first one in this batch, however, _is_ humble oral prison service. :)

Attachments

• GF2.jpg
    GF2.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 921
  • 1-Line-Up-for-service.jpg
    1-Line-Up-for-service.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 981
  • img90.jpg
    img90.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 902
  • stormnstormy-1-30.jpg
    stormnstormy-1-30.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1,236
  • tem18.jpg
    tem18.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,139
Guy in Top Hat Getting Some

Ok, it's a floppy top, but at least it's a tophat. Last post for the night. I didn't want this pic to get lost in a batch. But I will pair it with something else nice. The guy in the pic has a cute face--it's a shame it's not showing in this image.

Anybody remember Willy Wonka's cool purple top hat?

One of the first guys I met when I went off to college was this very good looking, very smart, very eccentric longhaired weirdo who liked to ride his bike around in a top hat and formal black suit and bare feet. He was a bit insane, but so were a great many people who went to that school. (no comments, Aeoroil! :/ ) This beautiful woman who was a roommate of mine and I had a lot of fun together with him. For some reasons he didn't seem to mind the hard work involved with having two exotic-looking 18 year olds in bed with him at the same time. Gee, I wonder why? ;) We kind of lost interest in him when we discovered he was really paranoid about drugs and absolutely refused to drop acid with us.

Attachments

• pic14wild.jpg
    pic14wild.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1,057
  • 18bigpianog.jpg
    18bigpianog.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 903
TaintedB said:
Ok, it's a floppy top, but at least it's a tophat. Last post for the night. I didn't want this pic to get lost in a batch. But I will pair it with something else nice. The guy in the pic has a cute face--it's a shame it's not showing in this image.

One of the first guys I met when I went off to college was this very good looking, very smart, very eccentric longhaired weirdo who liked to ride his bike around in a top hat and formal black suit and bare feet. He was a bit insane, but so were a great many people who went to that school. (no comments, Aeoroil! :/ ) This beautiful woman who was a roommate of mine and I had a lot of fun together with him. For some reasons he didn't seem to mind the hard work involved with having two exotic-looking 18 year olds in bed with him at the same time. Gee, I wonder why? ;) We kind of lost interest in him when we discovered he was really paranoid about drugs and absolutely refused to drop acid with us.

You bad girl you. :D ;)

TaintedB said:

Well, BaintedT, seeing as how I'm not in college yet I don't see how I could comment. :p

Aeroil said:
Well, BaintedT, seeing as how I'm not in college yet I don't see how I could comment. :p

Oh good lord! You know, I knew you were a young sprout, but I had you pegged at a post-graduate (of college) age, probably because of your astonishing gift of gab. Although Marquis is postgraduate, you and he are very similar that way: young and with the tongue. :p

Marquis said:
You bad girl you. :D ;)

I know. :(

Pretty shallow of us to dump him because of his no hard drugs rules. But you know what he did? When we would drop acid with this other guy we knew, he'd come around acting extremely weird and "dark," thinking he was giving us a bad trip, introducing elements of horror or something. He'd say totally random and to his ears, disturbing, things except of course they sounded completely planned and lame to us. He gave us a slightly bad time, but not in the way he imagined. You know how on psychedelics you can kind of see through people as if they were glass? (See their motivations and attitudes clearly, I mean, without the fog of your own ego getting in the way?) Well, instead of what he hoped for (our being scared and impressed by the strange things he was saying and doing--boy, what an inexperienced person thinks will flip out someone on psychedelics is often pretty off mark), we were embarssed for him: we saw his jealously, the desire to show us the error of our ways in taking drugs and, of course, in hanging out with the other guy, who wasn't nearly as cute as he was, in his opinion, his insecurity, etc. Ugh. Big-time turn-off. Had the opposite effect of what he'd hoped for.

Last edited:
TaintedB said:
Oh good lord! You know, I knew you were a young sprout, but I had you pegged at a post-graduate (of college) age, probably because of your astonishing gift of gab. Although Marquis is postgraduate, you and he are very similar that way: young and with the tongue. :p
hehehe, Marquis is three years older than me, he's ancient as far as I'm concerned :D.

rosco rathbone said:
Otherwise known as "cock worship", or "oral with humble and downcast eye".

It is a leading obsession of mine--to be distinguished from other BDSM oral styles such as mouth-rape, throat-fucking, etc. which are primarily about the symbolic and humiliating aspects of oral and not male sexual pleasure in my opinion.

In this thread we celebrate not oral but the only oral truly worthy of the name: ORAL SERVITUDE.

I'll kick it off with a quote from the Story Of O; which had me wanking this day:

The three men, who were smoking, commented on her gestures, on the movement of her mouth closed and locked on the sex she had seized, as it worked its way up and down, on the way tears streamed down her ravaged face each time the swollen member struck the back of her throat and made her gag, depressing her tongue and causing her to feel nauseous. O...strained to hear her lover's moans, caressing him slowly, and with infinite respect, the way she knew pleased him. O felt that her mouth was beautiful since her lover condescended to thrust himself into it, since he deigned publicly to offer caresses to it, since, finally, deigned to discharge in it. She received it as a god is received

Something incredible happens when after a intense scene I am allowed to give 'oral servitude'....I become grounded, relaxed, a feeling of being in my perfect place comes over me. It is truely cock worship. I want to wrap myself around him and over him. The smell, the taste, the power. This is my reward.

Last edited:
TaintedB said:
longhaired weirdo who liked to ride his bike around in a top hat and formal black suit and bare feet.

This is a perfect description of a whole class of jokers---street musicians, jugglers,fire eaters, sword swallowers, guys with like snakes or parrots on their shoulders, mr tambourine men, etc---who were let loose on the world by the sixties.

R Crumb has a great comik about one of them talking about peace and love to a bunch of his chubby teenage crumb girls then hypnotizing one of them into doing oral on him as Flakey Foont watches from behind a bush, crosseyed with envious rage at the hypocrisy of it all.

rosco rathbone said:
This is a perfect description of a whole class of jokers---street musicians, jugglers,fire eaters, sword swallowers, guys with like snakes or parrots on their shoulders, mr tambourine men, etc---who were let loose on the world by the sixties.

Is that your type Tainted?

Only TB could find a picture of a guy in a top hat getting oral.

I like the one of the scary guy with the beard who looks like a System Of A Down roadie getting oral in the pool. The inflatable raft is somehow totally incongrous.

I like the other one a ways back of the bearded guy with the big belly getting oral from the chubby fake schoolgirl. Dat's poivoise!

rosco rathbone said:
Only TB could find a picture of a guy in a top hat getting oral.

I like the one of the scary guy with the beard who looks like a System Of A Down roadie getting oral in the pool. The inflatable raft is somehow totally incongrous.

I like the other one a ways back of the bearded guy with the big belly getting oral from the chubby fake schoolgirl. Dat's poivoise!

Yo Rosco, I'm not trying to toot my own or anything, but that av is so you its insane.

TaintedB said:
Hey Shy Slave,

Do you know who does the art in the the third pic? LDSO? something? I've seen their pictures around a lot on yahoo and other places, and they are really well done, but I have no idea who draws them.

Hi sorry I have been asleep whilst you were waiting for my answer lol

I was sent this by someone so I have no idea where he found them, next time I speak to him i will ask...chances are aomeone sent them to him lol

Edit to add: just went back over last couple of pages and that LDSO pic has already been posted by taintedB ~ sorry Tainted, looks like we both enjoy the same art work !

Last edited:
I am always slightly shocked to see that there are men who do not enjoy oral. In fact they actively hate it.

"....Oh my god...it's fucking horrible. It's like all this attention focused intently on you and you have all this pressure on you to enjoy yourself. It's like owing people money that you can't pay back right away, it's like being on the electric chair but it's your self esteem and your nerves that get fried, it's simply the worst. It’s makes you feel selfish, timid, guilty, and worst of all, ordinary.

The act itself feels like something that mostly occurs behind truck stops and in alleyways. Very seedy, but not in a good way, if there is a good type of seedy....."

It just goes to show that it truly takes all types.

*shakes head slowly, orders another martini and puts Bing on the juke box*

shy slave said:
Hi sorry I have been asleep whilst you were waiting for my answer lol

I was sent this by someone so I have no idea where he found them, next time I speak to him i will ask...chances are aomeone sent them to him lol

Edit to add: just went back over last couple of pages and that LDSO pic has already been posted by taintedB ~ sorry Tainted, looks like we both enjoy the same art work !

Are you sure I posted lsdo? I don't remember seeing it before. Guess I've been looking at too many pictures. :/ Well, if you get any more from that artist, and they're oral post 'em here. I really like his/her work!

rosco rathbone said:
I am always slightly shocked to see that there are men who do not enjoy oral. In fact they actively hate it.

"....Oh my god...it's fucking horrible. It's like all this attention focused intently on you and you have all this pressure on you to enjoy yourself. It's like owing people money that you can't pay back right away, it's like being on the electric chair but it's your self esteem and your nerves that get fried, it's simply the worst. It’s makes you feel selfish, timid, guilty, and worst of all, ordinary.

The act itself feels like something that mostly occurs behind truck stops and in alleyways. Very seedy, but not in a good way, if there is a good type of seedy....."

Not my favorite activity, getting oral, for sure, but even I'm not really opposed to it lol, certainly not like that.

rosco rathbone said:

Until I met Aeroil, whenever I heard men talk like this, I figured it was just some ultimately weak form of game. Predicated on the belief that if you pretend not to like something girls will be more inclined to want to give it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back