Oral Servitude 5 (aka The Blowjob Thread)

30446891.gif

30691051.gif

Bonus 1...

Bonus 2...

Bonus 3...

Last edited:
I find it is important to know when the guy is about to cum. If I am unprepared I end up coughing up cum.

Doesnt his cock twitch a bit before he shoots?

Just hold his balls, you will feel them move, plus the head of his cock expands.
My experience is that, with most guys I've blown, at least one or two of these signs, plus others (groin movements, vocalizations, breathing changes, fingers tensing, etc.), usually foretell a climax with enough time for me to prepare for it... but not always. And I've been with some men where none of this happened and I was surprised when they came. But even with those guys, I'm guessing there were subtle signs that I just missed. Had they been more than random hookups, I probably would have learned those signs over time.

With Hubby, I've never been surprised. I always know. And I'm always ready for it. 😈

It does and I love feeling his cock starting to pulsate like that! I love when the guy just holds my head down so I can't "escape" when he unloads.
Hubby did exactly this last night. 😁

Where he comes is (almost) always Hubby's choice, and when his long, strong fingers tense on my head, I know he's going to fill my mouth. Conversely, when he grabs my hair in his fist, especially at the back, I know he's probably about to pull me off and I'm going to get a face full of cum or he's going to shoot on my boobs (or both). 😈😁🥰

Some nice BJ's going on. But really turns me on and gets me going right now is when they take it to the base... Only a few in my lifetime did... I was spoiled by one GF. Took me so good and deep. Then when i would cum, she would bury me deep in her throat and i could feel her muscles tighten on my cock as i was pulsing... So miss her.

Where he comes is (almost) always Hubby's choice, and when his long, strong fingers tense on my head, I know he's going to fill my mouth. Conversely, when he grabs my hair in his fist, especially at the back, I know he's probably about to pull me off and I'm going to get a face full of cum or he's going to shoot on my boobs (or both). 😈😁🥰
So fun, when my gay top holds my head on it as he spurts!

One of my favorite things to do is lick cum off of boobs

I like to put my finger under his scrotum to encourage his cum to enter me...and look up at him to see the pleasure he gets from me doing that.
From my own experience, I've found that if the middle of the underside of my scrotum is pushed inwards as I'm cumming, it increases the force of the spurt. ;)

Back