Oral Servitude 5 (aka The Blowjob Thread)

Image from 🫦🥵😈

Theres alot going on in this post and have experienced every one..
1. Licking balls. Ive licked a few guys balls in this position and had them cum buckets all over my tits. Lovely

2. Ive shared sucking a big cock with another. This is extremely satisfying for all parties

3. Yes the tongue extended as far as possible to cover as much as the shaft and even the balls

4. Sucking an dirty older mans cock and treating him to wonderful blow job feeling so used. That one is hard to explain, however it just makes me feel so dirty but yet its so satisfying. Usually the older men are so appreciative they return the favor

Theres alot going on in this post and have experienced every one..
1. Licking balls. Ive licked a few guys balls in this position and had them cum buckets all over my tits. Lovely

2. Ive shared sucking a big cock with another. This is extremely satisfying for all parties

3. Yes the tongue extended as far as possible to cover as much as the shaft and even the balls

4. Sucking an dirty older mans cock and treating him to wonderful blow job feeling so used. That one is hard to explain, however it just makes me feel so dirty but yet its so satisfying. Usually the older men are so appreciative they return the favor
You efforts on behalf of 'Help The Aged' have been noted and much appreciated...

I was sitting on the pedestal when you opened the door,
You really could not wait, and you really wanted more;
So I leant to give you pleasure, but you said "on the floor".
And being a good girl, with obedience at the core,
I shifted double quick, so you could just adore
My mouth with your fat penis - I knew what was in store:
Face-fucked in the bathroom - it's really not a chore!

Méli 🐦

Back