Oral Servitude 5 (aka The Blowjob Thread)

How to tell if you're doing it right...
reblogme-34932-hiGwTKbz3P.gif
Mmmmm.........wet at the thought.

Whaaaaat?? You don't?? Tsk tsk ........ I find headed south to said balls to lick and kiss for a few moments. It's the best way to " cool " a guy off for a bit. You'll hear him getting close and it's the best way to prolong his orgasm and tease him for a bit longer hmmmm 😜?! But that's just my preference ofc.
I lick balls🙋‍♂️. And taint and sometimes ass too. But my black buddy with the big cock LOVES when i lick the balls. Honestly i prefer focusing on the shaft but I love hearing those deep moans of ecstasy when I do and I know how good it feels receiving it. Somehow even if the man doesnt ask I find myself running my tongue and mouth there when im being a good submissive cocksucker. But I always at least caress them. And yes, it does help cool things off but it also helps build the orgasm too. Its like your coaxing the balls to produce more sperm.

I lick balls🙋‍♂️. And taint and sometimes ass too. But my black buddy with the big cock LOVES when i lick the balls. Honestly i prefer focusing on the shaft but I love hearing those deep moans of ecstasy when I do and I know how good it feels receiving it. Somehow even if the man doesnt ask I find myself running my tongue and mouth there when im being a good submissive cocksucker. But I always at least caress them. And yes, it does help cool things off but it also helps build the orgasm too. Its like your coaxing the balls to produce more sperm.
You and I both ummm are then ball lickers 😜 and we're proud of it right haaa??

I mean why neglect a part him that's right besides his delicious cock ahem ahem??? I believe a lot of people ...... both girls and guys fail to provide enough attention on said balls so I'd like to be hmmm special and give them the attention they deserve 😜!!

I also prefer the nice, hard, throbbing shaft of his cock....... like running the tip of my tounge up and down repeatedly to get him really worked up and moaning is a nice way to get him begging to cum hmmmmm?!?!

Back