OOC Sinegard Academy for the Wayward

sorry haven't posted. had sewer issues Tuesday and yesterday was a surprise double shift. will post when I get home today.

So i've picked up a second job, it's part time but it will slow my responses a little bit as I get used to the new scheduling. I will not be leaving the story though.

Gem would recognize the name House Nevermore as a rather significant Family that had a problem last year. It was all hushed up and paid off but the rumor mill went nuts with stories of the oldest son being in Organized crime, murder, drug deals gone wrong. It never made the papers, someone was doing some serious PR work, but the rumors were out there.

Great posts Wayne and Angel!!

I'm thinking... the group might be able to talk the shadow dragon into taking them to the queen. Dragon gets credit for capturing them!

Another thing... the dragon likes undead and long lived beings. One way it has "blunted" the despair in the past... is to talk to someone. So Van, Ravyn, and Angela have special interest to her.

There is no way to "save" a shadow dragon. Once transformed it can't be reversed. Of course with magic anything is possible.

“The other Rogue had a wide brimmed hat” …Not a rogue and no hat… and not currently smoking… but probably will be soon enough lol 😂

Angel,
I can edit Callo's comment about M'Kael. I figured she detected him as a dragon lair action.

Hi everyone,
Not sure where you wish the story to go at this point.
My thought is everyone can offer an object of deep emotional value to the queen and she might restore M'Kael memories...

Or for some characters... here is a chance to release some of the torment and pain they hold. This will, of coarse, change "who they are".

Thoughts?

PS. if you need to write for the queen... just look up "Zen quotes" and adjust. She does not answer any question directly...

I guess we lost Wayne. I'll post tomorrow. I can play his character until he returns. Thoughts?

he could also be out of power due to weather / eclipse. Dener cut power to 100K people due to high winds and potential of fire.

My character.
He looks way younger than he is. His name Ramzaheed, no last name because he’s an orphan. He looks mainly human but with very tiny prismatic scales all over his body. He has amnesia. His actual age is about 400, but he doesn’t know or remember that and he looks about 19.

He starts of shy and wary of others until he gets to know them. The only thing he currently can remember is professor Ot and calling him uncle Ot. He knows that he’s been made fun of almost all his life and that’s gotten him into a lot of trouble. He can see and interact with energies but he doesn’t know or understand why. He came to Ot’s house to see if the professor has a way of helping him regain some of his memories. He has been in hiding until he sensed troubling energies coming from the school.

All of his belongings he is either wearing or in his duffel bag. This isn’t his first time at the school but with his amnesia he can’t remember the last time he was there. If he thinks of someone as either friend or family he somehow can instantly be at their side if he senses that they are in trouble. He can be overly protective.

His current attire is a hooded robe/cloak, a tee shirt and sweatpants all are so black that they seem to absorb any and all light within 2 feet, and they are 3-4 sizes too big for him. He also wears gloves to keep others from seeing the scales on his hands. He doesn’t know why but he wears a stone amulet all the time that he never takes off because he’s afraid something bad will happen if he does.

His physical stats: 5’11”, red hair, grey-almost silver eyes, his weight is unknown.

Is there anything else you would like to know about him that cannot be found out in the story?IMG_0082.png

Last edited:
Nice start!

Please make sure your character is over 18. See rule 2 of the site.

You may not post sexually explicit pictures or stories featuring anyone under 18 years old. Literotica does not allow the posting of underage or animal sex pictures - or links to such - on the forum.

"Because there is no difference between reading about fictional underage sex and reading about fictional people pretending to be underage, we do not allow underage sexual role-play stories just as we don't allow underage sexual fiction. In other words, we do not post stories in which a character speaks and acts under the age of 18 - even with a "All characters are over 18" disclaimer."

Weeping has the lead on the main story line... so I defer to her on your character's backstory.

1) Change apparent age to 19 or higher. Don't need lit moderators angry.

2) paragraph breaks.

3) a bio is more of a refresher other players. I don't want to have read through 20 posts to see what color the scales are or if you have a ring.

1) Change apparent age to 19 or higher. Don't need lit moderators angry.

2) paragraph breaks.

3) a bio is more of a refresher other players. I don't want to have read through 20 posts to see what color the scales are or if you have a ring.
is that better

Back