OOC Sinegard Academy for the Wayward

Note:
1) the angrier or more depressed M'Kael gets the darker a room gets, like his emotions are influencing the shadows. When he was fucking Angela in the Van it was actually normal lighting, but down here the shadows are ebbing and flowing with his mood.

2) How is he able to use telepathy in this form? Can he do it in human shape as well or is it limited to this form?

3) Just how strong is he? He cut through the Armour a plate metal. Was it him or the blade? Was he suicidal? He'd dived into the zombie pit like a mad man with a death wish. If he'd yelled 'LEROY JENKINS!!" it wouldn't have been expected.

4) He's doing an awful lot to save a girl he constantly argues with. Hell, the only thing they had in common apparently were being pissed with each other, hair color and being at the school. Their interests were different, eyes, last names, behaviors and sexual drive. Hell Ravyn, and made it quite clear his amorous nature was repulsive. Was he planning on using this to get laid again? Trying to get with Gem Maybe? M'Kael didn't really seem to be the kind of guy that did things for the "Goodness of his Heart."

5) they'd gotten to the fortress really fast, and with minimal effort. How? Yeah, he was shadowy, and this was the plane of shadows, but still this should have taken days. Not hours? And he'd led them almost straight here. Like he knew how to get in. And a ground quake conveniently opened up a passage to a back door just when they needed it? Seemed more like a trap than a convenience.

Merry Christmas to any and all past, present, and future Players and Characters, Writers and mayhem seekers. I hope that your problems are overcome in the past, the now, and the futures to be.

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment/armor/

Baseline:
Masterwork Keen Long Sword+3 (Devil Bane +5, +2d6)
Masterwork Heavy Steel Shield +1
Masterwork Full Plate Armour +2 - Death Blind

The base undead (HD 8 or less) cannot see the wearer of this armor. They can't attack or defend against Knight. HD 12 or less are affected by Displacement and have a 50% chance of missing the Knight. HD13 or greater are not affected by this power.

The Order of the Rose - Status. The bearer of the shield will have certain doors opened without question. Such as certain clubs or private doors, allowing access to previous unknown groups.

Last edited:
Sounds good.

Here is the Cup of Shadows

Name: The Cup of Shadows

Description: The Cup of Shadows is an antique-looking goblet with a stem carved from dark, mysterious wood, and a bowl made of an ethereal, iridescent crystal that seems to capture and reflect the ambient light in a haunting dance of colors. Tiny, shadow figures are etched into the crystal, appearing to swirl and dance as if caught in an eternal celebration.

Abilities:

Shadow Libation: When filled with any liquid, the Goblet transforms it into a shadow concoction that momentarily allows the drinker to communicate with shadow spirits. These spirits might offer cryptic advice, share forgotten lore, or simply engage in friendly conversation.

Shadow Insight: As the drinker imbibes from the Goblet, they gain temporary insight into the shadows around them. This ability grants an advantage in spying related spells.

Ethereal Toast: When a toast is made with the Goblet, it can temporarily summon shadow apparitions. These shadow/ghostly figures offer their blessings, or assistance.

Soulful Sanctuary: Once per day, the Goblet can create a protective barrier against bright lights. This barrier grants advantage on saving throws against radiant based spells.

Drawback: The Cup of Shadows has a tendency to attract not only benevolent spirits but also mischievous or restless ones. Prolonged use may lead to strange occurrences, such as objects turning into shadows, or the owner… becoming part shadow.

Legend: Legend has it that The Cup of Shadows was created by a reclusive seer who sought to bridge the gap between the material world and the shadow realm. It is said that the Cup was blessed by benevolent spirits including the Raven Queen during a celestial alignment, granting it the ability to resonate with the echoes of the past. Throughout history, the cup has been both revered and feared, sought after by those seeking wisdom from the shadows and avoided by those wary of the Raven Queen.

Drow Crossbow Bolt​

Damage - Punctured right Kidney and right Lung

Black Lotus Extract

DETAILS
Type poison (contact); Save Fortitude DC 20; Onset 1 minute; Frequency 1/round for 6 rounds; Cure 2 consecutive saves

EFFECT
1d6 Con damage

Hey folks. Love what I’ve been reading as I’ve I’ve been out of commission. Good news is I should be “out of the woods” for now… so I’ll read up and ease Van back into the mix if that’s ok? Or I’m happy to sit out a while longer if needs be. I don’t want to disrupt anything you guys have been putting together 😀.

Come on and start writing already!! :)

and a member of the Catfolk race might be able to help with the 9th life.. if they are willing.

Last edited:
M'Kael's random haul of goodies off the shelf
  1. Amethyst (70 gp)​
  2. Aquamarine (500 gp)​
  3. Black Pearl (500 gp)​
  4. Black Pearl (550 gp)​
  5. Bloodstone (45 gp)​
  6. Bloodstone (55 gp)​
  7. Deep Blue Spinel (110 gp)​
  8. 2 x Garnet (100 gp)​
  9. Milky Quartz (40 gp)​
  10. Opal (500 gp)​
  11. Opal (600 gp)​
  12. Peridot (60 gp)​
  13. Red Spinel (50 gp)​
  14. Sardonyx (60 gp)​
  15. Zircon (45 gp)​
  16. Zircon (55 gp)​
Crystal Dagger +2 (Ignores armour unless it's natural armour (Hide/bone/scale/Etc..)

Shadow Dagger +1.
A critical hit removes d4 con points. If the last hit point is taken by this blade the target creature dies and becomes a Shadar -Kai.

Dagger of Direction
this blade does Dagger damage with no bonuses. But if the palm is lay flat and the dagger is placed on it, the tip of the blade will point to the nearest ?Lost Treasure? wether that be a coin, marble, strand of string.... Someone somewhere somewhen wanted/needed tht item.

Longsword
Nothing special. Extremely ornate and bejewel perfect for a Raven to add to it's horde.

Ring of Protection +4 (Tracking)
This ring is a Ring of Protection +4, unfortunately once put on it can't be taken off. (Conditional)
Removal of the ring. Cut off finger/hand/arm.
The rightful owner touches the ring and speaks a command word.
The rightful owner knows the exact location of this ring even if it's not put on!!!!

Originally created by a powerful mage for a very jealous and ridiculously wealthy merchant to track his wife. All have been dead for many centuries but the ring is still powerful.

Magic Items
  1. Potion of Virtue (cr, 25 gp)​
  2. Scroll of Shades (cr, 3825 gp)​
  3. Scroll of Spectral Hand (cr, 150 gp)​
  4. Wand of Cure Light Wounds (cr, 750 gp)​
  5. Wand of Enthrall (cr, 4500 gp)​
  6. Ring of Arcane Signets​
  7. Ring of the Grasping Grave​
  8. Ring of Protection +4 (Tracking)​

I'll post soon. I was leaving it open so if someone wanted to come along on the "ninth life" quest they could. The other characters need to solve the virgin male problem. Remember site rule on age.

Everyone, quick question.
*Part of me was thinking Angus beat the shit out of Grethin after they got the ninth life from him.
*Another part of me was thinking Angus is more evolved than that. He knew Grethin was take advantage of the situation. But for the most part, the sex was pleasurable for Gem.

Thoughts?

Baseline zombie(25) and skeletons (40). Called by the Hell Priest. He will also have a Half-Giant zombie as well. x3 HD. (Hard to kill) Sledgehammer. It's a distraction. (But still very dangerous) With a hole in the ward he's going to bring summoned entities straight to the house.

So we have:
the Sea Hag.
Skeletons, Zombies, Undead Zombie Half-Giant. (Hell-Priest)
A Clockwork Killer (The Unknown)

Last edited:
Back