Sinegard Academy for the Wayward

M'Kael and Ravyn
Once everyone was in the vehicle M’Kael closed his eyes and his fingers twitched, shadows sprang forth enveloping the vehicle in a moment, swallowing it, and the light from Van’s lighter.

And then the shadows were gone, and the vehicle was in the Professor’s back yard, and his flower bed. His wife was going to be pissed, but they were alive.

Climbing from the car M’Kael looked at everyone in the group. “I don’t know what happened, or why so if anyone can explain how you all died several centuries ago and are alive I’d really like to know. Are you reincarnated? Descendants? Demo sent to look like them?”

Looking at Van he shrugged, “Probably got sent back to hell until you got summoned back to earth. Got upgraded I see? What about the fuck van, didn’t it have more room?”

Turning to Angela he guessed, “Turned to smoke and hid for a couple centuries?”

“And yeah you said something about a time difference, but there’s no way it’s that far off. I was there for centuries fucking CENTURIES!!”

Looking at Ravyn he took a step towards her, aggressively, as his hand slid to the hilt of his word. “And who the fuck are you, a wizard? Did you conjure these people to fuck with me?”

Ravyn scowled at him, “My skills are in the area of potions, hexes, and summoning. Not in the area of Glamour or illusions.” she snapped, “And why on the Nine Hells would I bother glamouring Angela’s fuck bunny. I barely know you except through her and her friends, so fuck off.”

“Why she wants you makes no sense to me when she could have anyone here she wants, besides I thought you were with Lorelei.”

Turning from the group Ravyn headed for the house. “I need an aspirin, anybody else?”

Last edited:
Seeing a car appear out of the shadows and stop on the flower bed, Ramzaheed decides to hide and watch the occupants to see what they are planning to do. He decides to try to hide under the porch and watch them, while being worried that they did something to Uncle Ot.

Last edited:
TEAM

“We are a team now” Angus grumbled sarcastically.

“I think we slipped back to the “storming” phase from “norming”” Gem added.

“It is all Angela’s fault” Angus said as both Gem and him looked at Angela.

Angela just smiled and raised her middle finger.

“Not funny! You are fucking out of control” Gem scolded the vampire.

“I don’t lose control, I free myself from control.” Angela replied in a surprisingly poetic way. Then she turned to M'Kael. “M’Kael, we have no idea what happened to you. In our time, it has only been a short while Less than a day. If you think you have been gone for centuries, we can’t explain that. But we are not demons, we are the same people you use to know” Angela stated.

“She tells you the truth” Callo agreed.

“Let’s go inside, you fuck Callo...it will clear your head, and then we figure out how to kill pinhead” Angela suggested.

As they all walked back to the house, none of them notice the person hiding under the porch.

M’Kael
Walking inside the house M’Kael vanished as he passed into the porch’s shadow. Sliding out of the shadows below the porch he had two blades in his hand. One moving to the intruders throat, and the other to his back.

“Explain yourself, quickly and without lies. Because right now I’m in no fucking mood for anymore Shadar-kai assassins or spies.” A moment later they were both the living room in the shadow of a chair.

Pulling the spy into the light M’Kael snarled. “Felt this fucker hiding in the shadows, spying on us. Who sent you? The Inquisition? The Shadow Queen? My Father?”

“Give me a lie or a wrong answer and your entrails will be a bitch to clean from the rug.”

Ramzaheed

“Woah, what the fuck. You guys are the intruders. This is my Uncle’s house. I just came to visit him when I seen you guys appear outa nowhere stopping on Auntie’s Flowerbed,” Ramzaheed said stammering with fear. He slowly reached to remove the hood of his cloak.
As he removed the hood everyone present could easily see the emotional anguish that plagued his face; fear, anger, shock, shame, sadness, loneliness, trepidation.
In the light the skin of his face sparkled like it was covered in sparkly glitter.
As his eyes darted around the room as he was looking for an escape, he spotted the Minotaur, and sent a mental thought out to him, “please big guy help me out.”
Right in that moment he really wanted to be anywhere else but couldn’t bring himself to leave his uncle’s house to these people.

Last edited:
Angus

“I’m Angus” The minotaur replied to the telepathic communication. “He asked me to help him” He explained to everyone in the room.

“I think he is telling the truth” Gem commented.

“I don’t” Angela said firmly “He just happened to come back to his uncle’s house? That is either really bad timing, or he is fucking lying” her tone laden with suspicion. “I’m betting on lying.”

“Hey dude, hang in there, we are not going to kill you yet” Angus said to the younger man with the sparkling skin. Then he turned to Angela “Just because everyone wants us dead, that does not mean he wants us dead.”

“That makes no sense! He is a subset of everyone” Angela replied.

“You know what I mean.” Angus countered “If we kill everyone we meet, then we are as bad as Nailhead. We don’t really want anyone dead. We just want to save the university.”

“I actually want to kill Nailhead” Angela corrected Angus “How do we solve this?” She asked.

“Use your shadow cup…” Angus suggested.

Angela walked into the kitchen to find some alcohol. A minute later she came back.

“The shadows say he is telling the truth” Angela reported “Now who are you? And What are you?” She asked the young man.

Ramzaheed
As he looked sheepishly at his feet, he very softly said “ my name is Ramzaheed. As far as what I am, I have absolutely no idea. Uncle Ot was the first person to find me and he raised me. He never let me call him dad. As for why I am just showing up now, I’ve been dealing with amnesia for the longest time and just recently started to remember my uncle.”
He nervously looked around. Then stated “ I’m am quite surprised that a vampire like you can stand being in a celestial’s house

Ravyn:
“Hey, Angela why don’t you bite him? You can tell us what he is, right? I mean it’s not like you’ve never bitten a random stranger before.” Ravyn said, glancing over at M’Kael with a knowing look. “And if he tastes bad you can spit it out, granted that would probably be a first.”

“Ramzaheed?” Raven questioned looking at the newcomer. “Ram.. the Head? Fuck if that was my name I’d rather forget the name and remember something else.”

“As for the leech being in here, she was invited, or she’d be smoldering right now. I was brought in unconscious. Are you a fang banger? And the best cure for Amnesia is a baseball bat to the head. Angus.. punch him in the head.”

Looking back at Ram Ravyn shrugged. "As for me, don't worry. I don't bite."

M’Kael:
Moving away from the newcomer, M‘Kael sheathed the short blades, but kept an eye on him “Angela, maybe he’s one of yours, Sparkles anyone?” He smirked.

“Yeah, I’ma gonna call you Sparkles.,” He said with chuckle. “You try to bite anyone Sparkles and I’ll let Angus dry fuck you in the butt.”

Walking around the room for a moment, perhaps thinking, but there wasn’t any smoke coming from his ears so he was thinking hard, he closed the visor of his armor and the sat in te Professor’s over stuffed chair. And then the armor kinda slumped, had he fallen asleep?

Upstairs the shower turned on.

Ramzaheed

“Sorry but I am not a vampire.” He said. At the same time, while forgetting about the mental link with Angus, he thought “I don’t bite unless I am asked to and I usually make it pleasurable.”
For the first time when in a long time he truly looked at Ravyn and sensed that she was truly more than what she seems. “I see.”

Not knowing what else to do he grab some energy from the surrounding light and formed himself a chair .

“Are we just going to sit here and wait for uncle to return or what. You said something about saving the school? Why? What has happened?”

Last edited:
Angela

The banter between Ramzaheed and M’Kael and Ravyn made Angela smile. Ramzaheed’s presence was going to entertaining if nothing else.

“Wow, not sure I can tell you everything going on. I don’t think we know half of it. But if I miss something important, please anyone, correct my oversight.

It all started when a professor of demonology was killed. Nasty business. Anyhow, for some reason the investigators concluded M’Kael did it. At the same time, I was hired by a separate group, to kill M’Kael. but I have since determined, M’Kael was not evil enough to warrant death. So I fucked him instead.” Angela said with a goofy smile.

“Another professor was killed. And as we investigated more, well, hell hounds and more demons showed up. It was messy. In the end, we determined a guy with nails all over his face and head was behind all the trouble. So we are going to kill him. However, we needed to resolve Ravyn’s… problem first. And when that was going on, M’Kael vanished. Ravyn's problem has been resolved, I think, and we recovered M’Kael. I think that is a pretty good summery of events.” Angela said patting herself on the back

“You skipped the part where we saved Professor Ot from a Seahag. Who was another threat to the school” Gem pointed out.

“Sorry, I thought since you killed the hag, he did not need to know about it” Angela explained

“There is also a creature killing people in town” Angus pointed out.

“Oh, yeah, that too” Angela agreed.

“Also, the inquisition, seemed to like to kill people too” Angus added.

“Anything else I forgot?” Angela asked

Callo

As Angela was busy answering all the question, the shadow dragon walked out of the room and headed upstairs. She slipped quietly into the bathroom, took off her cloth, and pulled back the shower curtain enough to stick her head in. M’Kael had an amazing body. Fit, with a nice biceps and 6 pack abs. His big cock was not too bad either.

“I have not thanked you for saving me!!” Callo said as she got in the shower with M’Kael. “Do you mind, if I do it now?"

Ramzaheed
“Oh shit, that’s quite a lot,” he said as he looked at each of them. Then he looked directly into Gem’s eyes and said with determination in his eyes, “ And you are quite certain that you fully killed the sea hag, because they can be quite tricky.” Not fully knowing the story but having somewhat experienced the dangers of sea hags he felt even more concerned for his uncle.
As he got up the chair he was sitting on disappeared, and he started pacing back and forth never taking his eyes off any of them.
“ If she had laid any eggs or exchanged any part of her physical body with anybody she could revive herself,” he stated with fear in his voice.
As he thought back to is most recent encounters with sea hags, his hands started shaking. Everyone could tell that he was nervous about something.

M’Kael
Taking a look at her body M’Kael smiled and slid to the side enough that Callow could join him. “You can thank me now, and again later, and in the morning.” He said as he grabbed her waist and pulled her close, his shaft hardening to the occasssion as he kissed her.

Ravyn:
“No you covered everything, as far as I know. Including being a slut. Pardon me, I’m supposed to kill you, can we fuck instead? Hell I thought you were his girlfriend. If I’d known you were here to kill him I might have given you directions.”

As water started to splash in the shower upstairs she shrugged. “Unless killing him is back on the table, then he’s upstairs with the Dragon, she slipped off during your memoirs.”

Opening the bottle of aspirin she downed whatever was left in the bottle and finished it with a chug of water. “Fuck this place is making me crazy,” she said sitting on the couch.

“Let me guess, you fucked a sea-hag and now she wants your babies, and or your soul?”

Being not sure how he should respond, Ramzaheed just gave Ravyn a long hard look which was of the kind that could kill. “What should I do? What can I say? Will they believe me?,” he thought to himself. Then he decided to step outside to cool of and collect his emotions and thoughts. “I be right back,” he said as he huffedly walked to the front door. Right before he stepped out into the cool night air he gave Angus a pleading look then shut the door behind himself.

“FUCK,” he yelled as he stomped off the front porch. There at the bottom of the steps he kneeled down and started crying. “Why is this all happening,” he wondered. As he tried to think back to the only other time he’d dealt with a sea-hag all he could remember was her face and final words, “You will pay for my death by my sister’s revenge.”

Last edited:
Shower

Callo noticed M’Kael’s cock getting hard during their kiss.

“Your cock has the right the idea. It was going to feel the inside of my wonderful pussy” Callo whispered to M’Kael.

She grabbed the soap and soaped up her hands. She looked at her silver claw tip fingers and changed them to human nail with silver polish. Then she slid her soapy hands over his powerful chest. “Now your back” She said and he turned around. Her hands Run over his smooth sexy back.

She reached around and felt M’Kael's hard dick. She carefully washed it as a moan escaped her lips “MMMMM!” She wanted his cock. The warm water was cascading over their bodies and washed the soap off his huge cock.

“Your turn to wash me” She whispered to him.

Angus

“Angela and Ravyn… you two, sure know how to piss people off” Angus remarked.

“I didn’t say anything this time” Angela replied with a look of innocence

Angus ignored her comment “I’ll go outside and see if I can help”

He went out the door and sat next to Ramzaheed.

“Ravyn and Angela are difficult. But in a fight they are invaluable. Please try to see past their tough exterior.” Angus advised Ramzaheed. “I can see you are upset, do you want to talk about it?

“it’s just that Ravyn brought up a bad memory,” Ramzaheed started to explain, “While I was away I made a very close personal friend. Together we joined a group called The Hunters. Our last mission together was to take out a nest of sea-hags. I didn’t know it but somehow one of them infected him right before we killed it. Later that evening as we were celebrating he started rotting away and she came out of his body in a cloud of black smoke killing him. I couldn’t do anything to save him but I did happen to completely obliterate her but her final words to me was that I was going to pay by her sister’s revenge.”
As Ramzaheed stated to stand up, he looked deeply into Angus’ eyes. He felt a deep connection. “Thank you for listening,” he said. He brushed off his knees. “Let’s get back inside before they start thinking we are up to something,” he stated. He was fighting the urge to to give Angus a kiss.

Ravyn:
“What did I so?” Ravyn asked. “I asked just asked question.” Shrugging she looked at the now empty bottle of pills before selecting a bottle from the Liqueur cabinet. Ripping it open she downed the contents faster than she had the water as she sat in the Professor’s chair.

Looking at the ceiling she sighed. “Didn’t take him long to move on from you apparently,” She said raising the bottle in toast towards Angela. “As long as someone's getting laid. I'd rather stick needles in my eyes than know about his sexual perversions. I may do it anyways," she said rising up and heading outside as she passed Angus and Ram.

Looking at the two of them her lip curled upwards, almost a smile for her. "If you find a chicken we can have a farm."

M’Kael
It had been a while since he’d had sex. At the Palace he’d fucked everything for a few decades, then it had slowed from several times a day to maybe once a month. Then she’d forbidden him from sex, or an orgasm. That had lasted.. forty.. fifty years?

Now he had a hard cock and a need to use it.

Showers didn’t exist in her domain, except for The Blood Falls near Barovia. Sighing in pleasure as she washed his back with her nails he relaxed, well as much as his paranoia allowed him to relax.

“Your turn to wash me” She whispered to him.

Turning he faced her, his hands sliding across her breasts as his teeth found her neck. He’d developed a skill of not leaving hickeys in his mortal time before the Shadow Plane. So, he worked her nek as his hands played with her tits, her ass, her arms.

Then he started kissing his way to her shoulder, his hands covered in suds. Pulling back, he wondered if she’d ever bathed as a Human before, was this new to her? Washing her fingers to her shoulders, then down to her other fingers. Caressing her gorgeously full tits down to her stomach. He moved ever so close to her sweet mound before sliding around to her back. Moving upwards, her pressed her against the shower wall as he worked muscles, then kissed his way down her spine. All the way down. Past her tail bone to kiss and lick her buttocks as his finger teased and cleaned her butthole. Down each leg to slip his fingers between the perfect toes of each foot.

Standing back up, he leaned against her, his cock pressing against her tight butt ole for a moment as he whispered, “Ever taken it the ass?” he asked as his hands massaged her tits from behind.

Moving slowly, he knelt back down, finally paying attention to her pussy. Rinsing her off he leaned in and licked her, his tongue sliding along her folds as he tasted every hill, and valley. One finger sliding inside to tease, caress, and wash her.

Callo

"I love a good ass fucking… I cum hard from it” Callo moaned. She could see that M’Kael was grinning. She spread her legs wider as M’Kael did not need any more of an invitation.

He started by giving her pussy a nice kiss, then licked it nice and slow. She had already been turned on sexually by his body, so her pussy was swollen and excited. Now M’Kael added to her sexual tension with the teasing slow licks! “Give it to me” Callo moaned as she thrust her pussy at his mouth. He licked faster and began to pump his finger slowly in and out. His tongue ran gentle circles over her clit. He could taste the sweet flavor of her juices. He took his time, teasing her and building her up, slowing down just before Callo would peak, letting her come down just a little before speeding up and then slowing down again.

Finally, he sped up and this time he didn't stop. Adding a second finger to her pussy, he pumped her hard and fast as his lips closed around the bud of her clit, sucking it as his tongue lashed the engorged nub of flesh. With his free hand, he reached up to grasp one of Callo's breasts, letting the flesh roll in his palm as he wondered how those incredibly soft orbs were so firm. But his mind returned to the quivering pussy in front of him … he wanted to make her exploded in orgasm.

Angus

They couldn't have been more of a mismatch. He was huge, full of muscles, and confident, a big alpha male. Ramzaheed was human sized, shy, and emotional. But there was a heated glance between the two. Angus did not know why he said it, but he grabbed Ramzaheed’s arm stopping him from going inside the house.

“Let them think we are up to something” Angus replied. “I’m sorry to hear about your friend’s death” and he wrapped his huge arms around Ramzaheed. Giving him a huge hug. The touching, hugging, the feel of his muscles, rubbing against Ramzaheed's muscles was making his head spin.

He had a strange lust in his heart. He knew he loved Gem, but he wanted to fuck Ramzaheed. It was crazy. His massive cock started to grow and press against his pants. He did not know what to do. He pulled away.

“Sorry, I don’t know what came over me” He said to Ramzaheed.

“That’s ok, and thank you again. I’m going to be lucky to call you my friend,” Ramzaheed stated. Feeling Angus holding him, he started to melt. He could feel his shyness slowly going away.

Not knowing what came over him, he reached up and gently kissed Angus on the lips. He never thought he would feel like this again. He just wanted the moment to last forever. “Hope you don’t mind, but I wanted to do that since I first saw you,” he explained.

As he pulled ever so slowly away, he noticed Ravyn standing there. “What’s up?,” he asked.

Ravyn:

“Not a damn thing, other than his dick.” Ravyn commented as she walked over and looked at Van’s car.

M’Kael
Standing up, M’Kael drove his hard cock straight up inside her, he knew she was wet enough, and he guessed she’d like the suddenness of the action. Chest to chest he held her against the wall as he buried himself deep inside her, driving hard enough that his cock head was tapping the entrance to her cure with each thrust, his shaft dragging across her clit with each ramming speed stroke.

It was easy enough to disconnect from the pleasure of his body until she was screaming his name, and clawing his back. As her orgasm peaked in a shuddering release he allowed himself to feel the pleasure of her pulsating pussy and emptied himself inside her.

With one hard thrust he shoved his large cock against her cervix, and finished empty his creamy cum.

After rinsing off he grabbed a towel and got dressed.

Angus

Angus was confused. He knew, at least for Minotaurs, sex was complex. It was done for multiple purposes. It was an expression of love, intimacy, lust. It was done for reproduction, pleasure, and to affirm one’s identity. It could be done to show dominance.

Angus did not know why he wanted to have sex with Ramzaheed. But he was concerned it was because he wanted to show the weaker male he was dominate. He did not in love the man, he had just met him. It might be lust, although he preferred women. Not for reproduction. Maybe it was for pleasure. Trying something new, after all, he just started having sex with women. Or was Ramzaheed trying to dominate him?

Luckily Ravyn showed up and they separated.

“Let’s go back inside” Angus suggested

The two reentered the house.

Angela and Gem were discussing the next steps.

“We need to kill Nail-face… first” Angela stated firmly

“We don’t even know how to kill him. or how to find him” Gem argued

Callo

Callo’s pussy was still twitching and quivering as M’Kael got dressed. She had hope he might fuck her in the ass, but the man seemed to be in a hurry.

“Thanks” Callo said as she got out of the shower. “I needed that” she got back into her clothing and whispered to M’Kael “Maybe you can take my ass next time”

Callo went down stairs and listen in on the discussion.

Ramzaheed
“Nail-face?,” Ramzaheed asked. Being that he wasn’t sure who or what they were talking about, he wanted to get a little more detail before giving any suggestions. He decided to just sit in the armchair next to the window and listen for a bit.

Back