Sinegard Academy for the Wayward

milkmaiden38

Literotica Guru
Gem Devonshire

Sinegard Academy for the Wayward is an institution of higher learning for those skilled youth who have had trouble in their past. Unlike some schools which only teach to humans, this school is attended by minotaurs, harpies, elves, fairies... even vampires. The school offers 50 different degree programs, bachelor to PHD, laboratories, research facilities and magical studies. Total student enrollment is 3000. All the buildings on campus look like those of Harvard or Yale. Brick building covered in ivy. Blue square is the heart of the campus, surrounded by landmark buildings, lecture halls, a large Library, and a statue of George Sinegard, founder. It is the central hub for students, and hosts a variety of events annually.

North Campus features research buildings, School of Business, School of Law, Math, Physics, joint military building, and student housing. The fraternities and sororities are located just off campus. South Campus has the School of Medicine, natural sciences, oceanography, bioengineering, biology, and the sport’s stadium.

Today, the campus was buzzing, as new students arrived with their parents. The students were carrying personal things to their dorm rooms as classes would begin on the next day. Cassie had her campus map out and was following it to her dorm room. The afternoon was hot and humid.

Gem Devonshire, from the wealthy and famous Devonshire family, had been sent to the university because of her troubles. Her family was at their wit’s end, as she continued to disobey them and this school was their last hope.

In some ways, Gem’s troubles stemmed from her incredibly beautiful body. In her early teens her figure changed from blond, flat chested girl, to a voluptuous woman. Gem had always wanted a sexy body, but her final shape was beyond her dreams. That body drew the wrong kind of boys and attention. She enjoyed the attention and the sex. The last straw was when her parent caught her with several of the castle’s scullery servants!

Now at 19 years old, she walked to her dorm, she thought back to her recent fun. It had been glorious. As she looked at the new students arriving, including the non-humans, there was a twinkle in her eyes.

“Oh, this place is going to be so much fun!” she thought as she entered her dorm building which looked like a stately manor.

Last edited:
Pulling to a stop outside the main gate the car bore no pates or markings of any kind. But it was a nice and shiny black cadilac for those in the know. The Driver got out and unlocked the back door his 'charges' slowly getting out and looking around. The boy looked angry, and the girl just looked.. tired. Tired of running? Fighting? Or Both. The Boy held his wrists out as metal clinked.

"Not yet," the man said as he walked to the back of the vehicle, and opened the trunk. Pulling out the bags. he dropped them on the ground in front of the trouble makers. The man hated the kids and his displeasure showed, as he pulled 3 envelopes from his pocket. Opening one he began to Read.

"Ravyn Nightshade and M'Kael Wolvenbane,

You are hereby sentenced to one year incarceration in this facility. Any attempt to depart it's ground by more than one mile without the direct and implicite authority and permission of the Headmaster will result in the transmogrification of your cells into stone, a fate that will last one Hundred YEARS. Signed his Honorable Judge, Lucious Black of the High Court of Darkenwood."

Looking at the two he made a disgusted sound. "If your parents didn't have the influence.." Dropping the other two letters on the ground the one he read burst into flames, the hex of it's words unleashed. a flaming ice blue arrow pierced the hearts of the teens before it faded.

Getting in the man drove away without another word.

Watching him drive away the short goth female looked at her Brother. "You had to drag me into your shit, again." She snapped collecting her bag and letter, her shoe grinding his letter into the black road. Striding away she pushed her shoulders back and held her head high. "Pretend I don't fucking exist for the next year," she ordered him. At eighteen she acted the boss over him, even if he did stand a good 8 inches taller and have two years and fifty pounds of muscle on her. Skirts swirled as she strode through the gates, and shivered as the Curse took hold. "Asshole."

Brushing black hair from his eyes M'Kael smirked at her back as he grabbe his bag and crumpled letter. It would be from the 'rents. Another letter of chastising disappointment no doubt. Black leather boots, chaps, and jacket adored his muscle bound body. It wasn't a gift that body. He worked for it. Granted he sweated when he did, but the girls loved it. Especially whe it was above them, naked and dripping as he thrust deep and hard. Human girls just couldn't get enough of him. Human girls were so.. pathetic. Once glance their way and they would do anything he wanted, just for a chance to share his bed. Supernatural's on the other hand, they were a challenge.

Clenching his jaw he walked through the gate, and groaned with a flinch of pain as the curse settled on his soul. "Bitch," he commented as his longer legs took him past his sister. If she wasn't such a fucking bossy bitch she'd probably be cute.

Dropping his backpack on the bed he looked at the room. Apparently he was first. He already knew his schedule sucked. Not as much as a High School Cheerleader, but pretty close. Grinning at his crude joke he opened his back. "FUCK!!" he snapped looking at the Clothes. Thongs, lace, silk. A black see through bra. "Ravyn..!" he snarled through the clothes back in the bag.

"What?!" His sister snapped from the door way. "Why are you in here? This is my room! GET OUT!" Her voice stayed that calm commanding tone, but the bored Venom was plain.

"Sorry, Bitch. It's my room." Throwing the bag at her he quipped, "Your clothes, unless you wanna try wearing my boxers."

"As if!" Ravyn replied dryly. Looking passed him she watched the door way.

"What are you doing?" he asked looking at the door.

"Four beds," She replied, taking her bag and placing it on another bed. Claiming it as her own. Why she didn't have her own room so she could be left alone was beyond her. She hated people. Especially other 'gifted' people.

If the other people in the room bragged about how powerful or how fucking famous their family was, she was going to fucking kill herself. But if they were mortal her brother was gonna fuck them before lunch. What a fucking life. Would someone just fucking kill her already??

Shrugging M'Kael pulled his jacket off, reaveal the black muscle shirt underneath efore he moved to a dresser and started putting things away.

"What are you doing?" Ravyn sighed.

"Putting my clothes away, in my dressor."

"This is my room.." she said her eyes smoldering as she glared at him.

"Whatev'," He replied, turning to look at the door. Was that high heels on wood flooring he heard?

Last edited:
Raven Nightshade

gWmRawtWaHr0rhGWUpmp03Oiwbm.jpg

Height: 5'1"
Weight: 103#
Measurements: 32-23B-31

Description: On the shorter side with pale skin and black hair Ravyn pushes the envelope of a Goth Girl. In High School it got people to label her 'freak' or 'Weird' and leave her alone. Which suited her just fine. Humans smell and act weird when they find out you aren't a 'normie'. And when 'non-humans found out her family line they wanted to be her friend. Fuck that.

M'Kael Wolvenbane

ruscmFpToVg9WWq01UcF270UAvC.jpg

Height: 6'2 1/2
Weight: 180#
Measurements: 44-36-38

Description: Tall and muscular. Runs and works out to keep in shape. Rides a bike for transportation and to get the girls. If they'll spread their legs for the bike, they'll spread their legs for him.

Last edited:
Angus Maximus

Angus was a minotaur of modest upbringing. His family owned a small ranch and could barely compete against the large farming companies. He thought he would never be able to go to college. However, fate stepped in and chose a twisted path to get him there. He got into some serious trouble, ending up in Juvenile detention. There he joined the chess team, and won the state tournament. Suddenly, Sinegard Academy for the Wayward, offered him a scholarship, stipend, and free room and board. The school also required him to join a sports team.

He walked across the campus towards his dorm. As he walked carrying his things to his dorm. He caught the eye of several woman. Angus preferred to go bare chested, but today he wore a tight black t-shirt and jeans. Besides his muscles, the bulge in his pants also caught woman’s attention.

Gem Devonshire

Gem rounded the corner in front of her assigned room and ran into a real life minotaur!! He was massively built with rippling muscles. His bull’s face had a look of pure determination. His face was saying “Don’t mess with me and I’ll tear you apart!” His eyes were fiery, and his large white horns added to his imposing appearance.

“Fuck! Your HUGE” she said to the Minotaur. Unfortunately, when she said it, her eyes were on his crotch. She quickly moved her eyes away from his crotch and added “I didn’t mean that area… I meant in general; you are very large.” She said as a correction. She knew that didn’t sound good either so she added. “Not that you aren’t big there too… I just meant…” Gem realized she was only making things worse. “Forget what I said. My name is Gem.” She said ending her awkward introduction to the minotaur.

Last edited:
M'Kael watched the door as a rather attractive female wearing a skimpy evening dress stood in the doorway. It was cut with a plunging neckline all the way down, the creamy of her round breasts visible before he say her teeth. His eyes flashed Yellow and she squeaked before running away.

"Aren't you gonna chase her?" Ravyn asked, half hoping he would so she could be alone.

"No, I'd rather not have a Vampire's Hicky tonight."

Shrugging Ravyn dropped onto her bed, she'd put everything away later. Tonight. When it was Dark. Then she could walk the shadows alone. In Peace. Crossing her arms over her chest she lay back and closed her eyes. Dropping into the slumber of the dead that made a corpse, or a vampire jealous.

M'Kael watched for a moment before through his now empty bag under the bed and walking out, leaving the door open so someone could bather his sister. Might even wake her up. Reaching into his pants he adjusted himself, making walking easier. Yeah he'd thought about the Vamp sucking his dick. But the thought of her drain his Blood and his balls at the same time had ruined the mood.

Last edited:
Angus and Gem

“Hail, Cow” Angus replied. It was the minotaur way to address a female. He knew human did not use it, or even know about it. However, it was a bit of his culture and he wanted it to catch on, so he used it. “My name is Angus” He stated firmly, completing the introduction.

“Nice to meet you” Gem said with a smile. She had gotten a thrill out of talking to the dangerous beast.

Then the two of them looked at the open door at the same time, then back to each other.

“That is my assigned room” Gem confirmed.

“Me, as well” Angus said

“Awkward” Gem whispered to herself.

Angus allowed Gem to enter the room first, then he followed as he ducked his head to get through the door. It was a big square/diamond shaped room, with the door to the hallway on one of the diamond’s corners. This alignment allowed the four beds to be on each wall. There were desks next to each bed, and two walk-in closets on two sides of the room.

There was a girl sleeping in one of the beds.

“I guess this is the female side” Gem whispered to Angus as she took the remaining bed, next to the sleeping person. Angus took the other side and put away his stuff.

The woman in the bed just continued to sleep. Finally, Angus came over and made a joke “On the ranch we’d say it’s pasture bedtime.”

“That is a bad pun” Gem moaned.

“I have more… Why do dragons always sleep during the day? They fight knights.” Angus joked

“Please stop.” Gem protested.

Walking into the Room M'Kael looked up from his letter, and his schedule. Both sucked as much as a Vampire on Virgin Night at the Local bar. "What did one Bunny say to the other Bunny when it said a terrible Joke?" He asked the two newcomers.

"You're not a very Punny Bunny," He replied without waiting.

"Shall we play a game of who has the worst schedule?" He asked, glancing at Ravyn. "Damn, her schedule is so bad it bored her to death."

Dropping his leather jacket on his bed he rolled his neck and looked at the newcomers, his black muscle shirt tight across his chest. He wasn't a minotaur, or nearly as tall. But for a human he was damned sexy looking. "Anybody know where the pool, or the Gym, is? The Admin off was out of maps. All they gave me was a shitty attitude and a worse Class schedule."

Putting his fist to his mouth he turned slightly pale and shimmered for a second, his eyes turning yellow before he belched. A horrific wave of rot and putrid sewer filling the room.

Opening her eyes Ravyn stared at the ceiling before rising from the bed like some old horror move vampire, her upper body rising, her knees locked and only her heels touching the bed.

"The odor of your entrance is not appreciated; I would recommend opening a window and leaping from it." she commented before stepping down to the floor and taking a seat on the edge of her bed. "Looking at the woman's ample cleavage she raised a dark eyebrow, her skin was even paler than before. Almost translucent.

"Out of curiosity, and some ignorance, not with any bigotry intended," she said before looking at The Minotaur's eyes. "Do you eat cow, or would you consider that cannibalism? I only ask because some Human's eat Monkey brain."

M'Kael paused, wondering if he was going to have to dodge flying chairs or a bull rush attack. If he'd ever been a nerd he'd know, but he never played the game, so he had no insight into a minotaur's primary attack methods. Clenching a book - the only thing close to a defensive weapon in reach - he waited.

Last edited:
Gem

When her last roommate strode into the room with ease and confidence, she was a bit awe struck. He had a warm, almost magnetic smile. His powerful arms, chest and legs were not hidden by clothing. He was sexy and she could tell he was a bad boy. After the belch… she KNEW he was a bad boy. It smelled horrible!

She struggled a little bit to contain her appearance of indifference towards him. This was a man she could fall for quickly. But he also seemed to be respectable, or maybe powerful? The kind of man she’d been fucking, were the types that were well below her station in life. The type of men, that drove her parents crazy. She did not want to fall for some guy her parent would approve of! No, she needed to resist this hunky guy… but it was going to be really hard!

Now dating the minotaur would piss her parent off. But he scared her. The guy was huge and he might crush her if he rolled over on her. Plus, he was a “goody two shoe”, virtuous, well-behaved person. She wanted a bad boy… he was boring.

That left one roommate, the dark-haired girl. She had never been with a woman before. It might be fun? It would piss off her parents, but she really liked cock. She’d need to get some cock on the side… Maybe she would agree to a threesome?

She knew she was getting ahead of herself. She needed to get to know everyone first. She just needed to play it cool for now. Let things develop.

Angus

Angus laughed at the “punny bunny” joke. He liked this guy right away. He was funny. Then the human looking guy asked about the location of the pool or the gym.

“I know where they are located, I can show you… I like weight lifting, but swimming is not my thing” he commented as he lifted up one of his hooves.

"Out of curiosity, and some ignorance, not with any bigotry intended," The dark-haired cow said before looking into his eyes. "Do you eat cow, or would you consider that cannibalism? I only ask because some Human's eat Monkey brain."

“Some humans eat other humans. In fact, I find humans very tasty when cooked in butter” Angus said with a serious look on his face. Then he cracked a smile. “I’m joking. Yes, I eat steak” He answered her.

He decided to change the topic before someone asked if he liked fucking cows. “Talking about schedules… do you have the initiation meeting with your sponsor before dawn tomorrow?” He asked

“I have it on my schedule,” Gem confirmed “but I’m going to blow it off. Initiation is for losers.”

“It sounds like a big deal. It states it is mandatory.” Angus said adding more information “do you have it on your schedules… Are you two going?” He asked his other roommates.

M'Kael smirked. "My sponsor is a Darkenwood Judge. So I doubt very much he wants to be in the same room with me after the Hexen Curse I got saddled with." He said flexing his arm and slapping the skin hard enough for a sigil to glow. I got a year in this shit hole." Walking over to Gem he smiled. Taking her hand he turned it palm up and lightly stroked the palm with his tongue, before he straightened back up

“The Name’s M'Kael Wolvenbane ,” He said as his eyes gleamed.

Ravyn sighed, “I must have missed it. I’ll be there, I guess. I’m Ravyn Nightshade.” Hopefully with different last names no one realize their relationship. Her brother was disgusting and self centered, that last thing she wanted was to be wrapped up in one of his disgusting scheme.

"I haven't looked at my schedule yet, Is yours horrific as well?" she asked looking at Gem and Angus.

Last edited:
Gem

Gem reluctantly pulled back her hand from M'Kael.

“It is a pleasure meeting both of you” she said to both of them, but her eyes were on M’Kael when she said the word pleasure. “My name is Gem and this is Angus”

“I’m a minotaur” Angus said, trying to be funny, but no one laughed. “My schedule is fine. I don’t mind getting up early.” He handed his schedule to Gem to pass around.

“Oh, we have the same class in the morning… Weapons from Antiquity” Gem observed as she passed his schedule to Ravyn. “Also, the same sponsor, Takulu Ot”

“Ot is a professor from the agricultural and medicinal department.” Angus explained.

“How do you know that?” Gem asked.

“I did a little research on the school before I arrived.” He explained “Did you know, the school was built here, on this spot, because of the Arcane knowledge that pulses through the canals of Nantambu. The school was the ambitions and desire of an Old-Mage Jatembe and the Ten Magic Warriors who followed him. They were united in their desire to share knowledge of the mundane and magical alike.”

“You sound like a commercial for the Academy!” Gem commented in a negative way

Angus had wanted to impress Gem with his knowledge. He realized it was not working. He switched to a different subject.

“I also found a really nice bakery, just off campus” He added. "Maybe we can all go there, have some pie and tell each other a little about each other?" He suggested

M'Kael glowered at Angus. “Political Science, Criminal Justice, YOGA!!!, And 'Mental Health and Yourself'. BEFORE FUCKING LUNCH!” he finished, basically screaming at the room. “WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PANSY SHIT!”

Ravyn pulled her schedule from a pocket and glanced it over. “Spells, Hexes, YOGA, Potions, Gymnastics – to Include Swimming. Archery, Ballet and Fencing. Mine is mostly boring, perhaps my Parents wanted me to get more relaxed while I’m here.” She finished before she looked through her bag. “Has anyone seen a bottle of pills?” She asked sounding.. nervous. “I hope they didn’t take them.”

“Nope,” M’Kael replied walking into the bathroom to look. “Check with the Nurse, just in case they confiscated them.”

“Idiot and fools,” Ravyn quipped as she rushed out. The speed of her exit didn’t affect her skirts though, they lay dead against her skin without a flutter.

Picking up her fallen schedule M'Kael looked at before showing Gem and Angus. "Someone has family friends. Her sponser is a Previous Headmaster, Professor Emeritus Magnus Tremere Order of Hermes, Order of the Fallen Stars, Order of the Black Rose, Order of the Rising Phoenix. Fuck the guy has more degrees than I have in Criminal Convictions."

"Oh a Bakery off Campus?! Can you buy me a spot of tea and crumputes? I've got a fucking CURSE on me! I walk out those gates and I'm toast. They told me I had a range, but i'm willing to bet the fucking Guard LIED about it, just so they could hear my screams. The won't match the screams the girls make, but whatever."

Last edited:
Angus

“I’m on a sport scholarship, they start you out on the easy classes… you know to keep your grade point up” Angus admitted. “But you don’t have to be a dick about it. I’m going to work hard at this school… and get a real degree. I’m not dumb”

The room was silent for a second as it was rare to find a “smart” minotaur. Not that they did not have brains, but they were so muscle bound, they usually ended up in a physical type job.

Angus broke the silence by apologizing “Sorry about the invite, I did not know about the curse”

“Well, there is no curse on me.” Gem said with a smile “We’ll bring you back something” Gem offered as she got off her bed and grabbed Angus’ huge hand. They walked out of the room together. Once they were outside of the dorm Gem asked.

“So Angus tell me a little about yourself”

“I grew up on a small farm. My family is poor” He started off.

“Where?” Gem asked.

“Small town called Earthforest. It is mainly non-human types living there.” Angus explained. “Got into some trouble and received juvenile detention. Played sports there. I guess someone from Sinegard Academy for the Wayward, saw me play. They offered me a scholarship. I’m on the school’s football team.” He explained. As he finished talking about himself, he realized he liked walking with Gem at his side. A lot of people looked at them. The males seemed to be tipping their hat at him, for scoring such a beautiful date. The females had a ‘knowing” look in their eyes when they looked at Gem. He was a big powerful male, that could protect her if needed.

They walked out of the main gate, and down a narrow cobblestone street. The smell of smoked cheddar, fresh leather, and caramel wafting from the small shops. Angus and Gem entered the local bakery. Each ordered a slice of boysenberry pie. The pie was perfectly spiced with nutmeg and cloves - just like Angus’ grandmother used to make. They ordered two more for Ravyn and M'Kael. As they sat down to enjoy the pie Angus asked Gem.

“Your turn, tell me about yourself?”

“Not much to tell. My parents think the school will instill some discipline in me.” Gem said “I’m not ready for discipline… so my plan is to have LOADS of fun before I get thrown out.”

Angus took another bite of pie, before replying. After he finished chewing and swallowing, he said “Gem, don’t bullshit, a bullshitter” He chuckled at his own little joke. “get it, bullshitter… and I’m a minotaur”

“UGH” Gem groaned

“I know we just met, but tell me what is really going on?” Angus asked

“What? Fuck you… I did tell you” Gem argued back

“How about… your parents don’t pay attention to you since they are too busy… and so you act out. Negative attention is better than none” Angus suggested.

Gem did not say anything as she ate her pie. She knew Angus had just read her like a book. But she did not want to let him know that.

“You don’t know me… but I can see where you might think that” Gem finally said

“Devonshire family is well known” Angus added with a smile.

“How did you…” Gem started to ask

“When you pulled out your credit card… and paid for all the pies” Angus stated interrupting

“Well, I thought since your family is not well off” Gem explained

“That is how I know you are a good person. You care about others” Angus added “You might try caring about yourself. Go to your classes including the Initiation. You might like it” Angus suggested.

“Do I have too?” Gem asked

“Yes, besides I need someone with me. I’m scared of the dark” Angus said. Gem could not tell if he was being serious or joking.

Back at the Dorm Room

Lila entered M'Kael room with a naughty smile. Lila Fangflame outfit was very different. She dressed as like a sexy sorceress. With her magical powers on display. A glance into her red eyes told everyone everything they needed to know. She pushed back her long red, almost flaming, hair, back under her large witch’s hat. Her friendly and almost prefect face was beautiful. She had been called statuesque by her friends. The thought gave her self-confidence and she held her shoulders back, proudly. This action opened her cloak enough to show off her black bikini top as it stretched across her chest. The large ruby on top of her staff glowed a brighter red as if the magic in the gem grew more excited looking at her breasts. Nothing covered her slender waist. Her womanly hips were barely covered with a black skirt with a long slit. The slit exposed her long smooth legs. She wore, above the knee, long black boots on her feet.

"Hi, I'm one of your neighbors. Names Lila" She said in a sexy voice to M'Kael

"Hi, I'm one of your neighbors. Names Lila" She said in a sexy voice to M'Kael

“M’Kael Wolvenbane,” he replied though it sounded more like – Meek Hail Vulfen Bane.

Pulling clothes from his dresser he set them neatly on top before walking to the door and closing it. Walking up behind her he grabbed a handful of her ass. If your here to be friends, you can leave. If you wanna fuck.. your over dressed.”

Pulling off his belt he lay it with the other clothes on top of the dresser. “I don’t care you your family is. I don’t care how many entities you’ve been with. I don’t even want your phone number. Just your lips and throat wrapped around my cock.”

Unbutton his pants he pulled them down, he wasn’t human. He wasn’t as big as an equinoid or a Minotaur. But he was definitely bigger than a Human, and on the upper side of most ‘Others’. “Bare floor, or a carpet matching the currents?” he asked bluntly. He was still seething with his curse, and the bitch leaving with the Minotaur. He’d bend her over later, maybe make the Minotaur watch as his cow got fucked by a real Bull.

Sitting on the bed he pulled off his boots and socks, followed by pants. He wasn’t wearing underwear, it was usually to damned tight anyways. The damned things were probably designed by a fucking S&M demon. The female side always had sexy lingerie probably designed by an Incubus/Succubus team, just to make the observer horny as hell.

“If your good enough, we’ll do it regular. If your not… I’ll scratch my itch without you. Either way don’t get pissy If I fuck someone else later. Or bring someone into the bed with us. And bed is just a reference point. I’ll fuck whenever, and wherever I feel like it. Hallway, kitchen, Maid’s room. Parent’s room. Your roomies bed, I don’t cuddle after. I’m not gonna walk you to your classes or have tea with you. It’s sex to release tension, and make me feel good.”

“Questions? Or are you ready?” he finally asked as his shirt fell to the floor and he stood naked in front of her. In the Human realm he could easily be a model, porn star, or actor. He had the voice, looks, and cock for it. His BMI was low, really low. Maybe a 7% body fat, Sculpted muscle with power. Even without the Hex giving his skin a subtly soft internal glow he was power. And rage. He had so much anger pent up inside. It made him the dangerously sexy that drew women.

But like men put women on the crazy hot scale, he was on the Angry/Hot scale as well. Could he beat someone to death? He had the strength for it, but was he that angry? Was he that level of dangerous, since he wasn’t in a prison, it could be hoped that he wasn’t that far gone.

Lila

Sometime a woman wants tender love making… and sometimes she just wants to be taken! The thrill of knowing her body drove the male crazy with lust! The trick for the male is to know when she wants what kind of love making. In today’s climate, a man needs to ask. M'Kael did just that… and Lila answered. She placed her staff in a corner, and pulled off her black hat and cloak.

“Take me you beast… release your tension inside of me” she said as she grabbed him and kissed his lips. It was not tender, it was a HOT, rough kiss filled with desire. Her hand went straight to his great cock. Her fingers wrapped around his turgid member.

“WOW” She moaned in excitement and sank to her knees. She wet her lips with the tip of her tongue. Her hand wrapped around his stiff shaft, as she took his cock-head into her mouth. Licked and sucked on his cock in a greedy manner. Hungry for his cum, licking all the way around his cock-head. Then she pressed the tip of her tongue against the slit in the tip of his cock and licked away a drop of pre-cum. Her mouth slowly took in his entire dick, inch-by-inch, as if she was a sword swallower!

Lila knew how to suck cock! Her face bobbed up and down on his cock. M'Kael appreciated the redhead the most talented tongue, how deep she took him in, and her suction which was borderline unreal.

Gem and Angus

“So, what do you think of our roommates?” Gem asked as she took a sip of coffee

“Too early to tell” Angus replied “I just met them”

“Tell me your first impressions” Gem pressed

“Well, I think both of them are working through issues. Ravyn seems nice. Not sure what the drama about her pills was. M’kael seems focused on himself. Likes to play the part of the victim. Although placing a curse on someone is serious. So maybe he is a victim” Angus offered

“M’Kael replied to Ravyn seemed weird … “Check with the Nurse, just in case they confiscated them.” It was like they knew each other.” Gem suggested

“No way they know each other. M’Kael was surprised by Ravyn’s sponsor” Angus reasoned

“Do you like Ravyn?” Gem asked

“I don’t know her” Angus answered

“How about her looks?” Gem asked

“Oh, yes she looks very nice” Angus confirmed. But there was something odd about how he answered

“Do you have a girlfriend?” Gem asked

“No” Angus answered

“Have you ever had one?”

Angus looked down at his empty pie plate “Ahh, no”

“WHAT?” Gem gasped as a few people looked over to her in the bakery.

“Ok, let’s not make a big deal out of it” Angus askedView attachment 2237997

M'Kael

M’kael tensed as she took him between her lips, the moist heat of her mouth so much like the other moist heat that he stopped thinking. His fingers slid into her hair, holding her head as he thrust. Most men were gentle, even when they were just after a fuck. M’Kael didn’t care. Not about her. Not about consequences. He had a need and a want, so he did what he wanted.

He shoved his dick hard into her throat, not caring if she wanted it. Not caring if she enjoyed it. And again. Each time pulling back just enough to feel cold air around his slippery shaft before thrusting again.

Ravyn
1685845826685.jpeg
Silent as a shadow, quick as light she moved through the halls, her steps more silent than a black cat a Black Mass on Samhain Night. He hands clenched hard enough to draw blood, her teeth ground as she fought the pain. It would be so easy to surrender and let it sweep through her. The end would be long and painful, but it would finally be over.

Bursting into the Apothecarian’s Office her eyes sept the room, Instantly locking on a vial inside a locked cabinet. Ravyn Nightshade in the handwriting of Magus Bombay. Her Pills! She was halfway across the room before her name was spoken.

Stopping in her tracks she turned her head and glared at the Apothecarian. “Yes, I have them. Locked behind wards. Your parents wish me to wean you off them. You must learn control before it controls you.” She said, stepping from the shadows, her peaked hat and cloak marked her as sorceress, and high ranked. Not the highest, but above midling. Ravyn’s talents with magic would fail against one such as her.

“I’ll die without them!” Ravyn replied, panicking.

“No, but you will wish for it.” Was the soft reply.

Walking to the cabinet the Apothecarian removed the vial and then removed one pill, before replacing the rest. “You’ve had them all your life, whenever you want. Now you’ll get four per day. In the next tenday I’ll remove one, so take them only when you have to. Embrace the pain, resist the fire. Stand strong.” Placing the pill in Rayn’s hand she turned and vanished into the shadows.

Ravyn shook as she took the pill, dry and without water. It was bitter and foul and left a nasty taste in her mouth and made her spine itch. Shaking she crumpled into a corner and cried.

This wasn’t a vacation for her, or a repreave from her families games.

This was HELL!!

Last edited:
Lila

The force M'Kael was using in his thrusts was scary. But Lila felt she must please him. She reached up and started to stroke the sides of his throbbing cock as he continued to ram it down her throat. He shoved it deep into her mouth. A normal sized cock, she could handle… but this one, she was gagging on it.

Her gagging pleased M’Kael. It was like a compliment to the huge size of his tool. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling as he pumped it in and out of her mouth. Then he shoved even deeper until her face bumped against his balls.

Lila was gagging but she was also licking at the shaft and sucking on that wonderful cock. Her big tits drew closer to his balls. When her lips reached his scrotum, M’Kael groaned deeply. She was an excellent cock sucker!

He was enjoying this encounter but needed to grab something to help him thrust even harder into her mouth. So he reached down to her breasts and grabbed her nipples harshly. Lila squealed in pleasure, he did not care. But her nipples allowed him to thrust harder.

He pumped himself in and out of her mouth several times, and then he pulled back so only the cockhead was in her mouth. She flicked her tongue across the tip. She licked the shaft and tugged furiously on it. He pinched her nipples harder as she gasped. Then he returned to fucking her mouth. Her body was twitching in joy. She was helplessly to prevent her approaching, enormous orgasm. Lila moaned with horny excitement. As she spread her legs, still on her knees as her pussy twitched and jerked, when suddenly she arched her back as her pussy exploded in orgasm. An awesome amounts of pussy juice shower down from her twitching cunt. Over her and M'Kael’s legs.

Last edited:
He pumped himself in and out of her mouth several times, and then he pulled back so only the cockhead was in her mouth. She flicked her tongue across the tip. She licked the shaft and tugged furiously on it. He pinched her nipples harder as she gasped. Then he returned to fucking her mouth. Her body was twitching in joy. She was helplessly to prevent her approaching, enormous orgasm. Lila moaned with horny excitement. As she spread her legs, still on her knees as her pussy twitched and jerked, when suddenly she arched her back as her pussy exploded in orgasm. An awesome amounts of pussy juice shower down from her twitching cunt. Over her and M'Kael’s legs.

Pulling back he pulled her around, His throbbing shaft easily found her core and he shoved, burying himself balls deep. Holding her hips he started slamming his hard shaft into her, fucking her like an animal. His balls pounded her clit from behind as he pulled her back against him with each savage thrust. And then he grunted, his balls tensing as his swollen shaft throbbed, his thick and creamy seed pumping into her. Once he was spent, he pulled out, his jizz oozing after to drip from her ravaged opening. Standing up he gave a body shake of released tension, another drop pf his and her blended fluids dripping to her ass.

Walking past her he collected the clothes he'd stacked earlier and walked into the bathroom. "You can see yourself out." He commented closing the door. And since he liked showering alone, and didn't really want any company at the moment he locked the door as well. What was she gonna do, steal what few clothes he'd left in the dresser? He'd just buy or steal more himself If she did.

Ravyn

Standing up Ravyn wiped her face, at least the meds had kicked in enough to calm her and reduce the pain. The Bitch. FOUR? She'd been up to ten a DAY! She should have known something was up went they sent her with M'Kael to this place. She'd hopped it was to help her with her studies. Instead this was a fucking TREATMENT WARD! Fucking therepay and reduced meds! She wasn't a FUCKING ADDICT!

Drying her face, she pulled the cloak back around her and used the hood to hide her face as well. Heading for teh cafeteria she figured maybe food would help, at least this place would have better than some Human School. Right now she wished she'd been sent to Nevermore at least there it was more civilized.

Walking the halls she looked over the map in her head, the itch that something was wrong was strong. Like a cloying stench of rot and decay. Molded seage and decomposing bodies. Rounding the corner she bumped into another student, the stench was worse than ever, clinging to her, filling her nose as she vomited. The pain ripped through her like a burning knife in her spine.

"Get away from me," she snapped, growling in pain as she lurched away. She needed her pills! She couldn't survive without them.

Gem and Angus

Gem and Angus walked back to their dorm room carrying the two extra boysenberry pies. As Gem reached out to opened their door, the door was opened from the inside by a half-naked woman. The clothes she should have been wearing, she was carrying in her arms, along with a magic staff.

She was surprised to find Angus and Gem standing there, but she recovered quickly. “Hi, my name is Lila… I’m one of your neighbors” She stated and walked past them and into her room and closed the door.

“What was that all about?” Gem asked

“I don’t know, but I don’t crust her” Angus said with a grin.

“Crust?” Gem asked

“A pie pun…” Angus explained

“Oh god” Gem moaned. Then she asked “Is that the first naked woman you’ve seen?”

“I only have pies for you” Angus answered, avoiding her question with another pun.

“You bake me smile, but please stop” Gem asked and set out a pie for Ravyn near her bed. Angus placed a pie near M’Kael’s bed.

“I think M’Kael is in the shower” Angus said

“It smells like sex” Gem commented “Can you open the window?”

“Sure” Angus agreed and opened the window. A fresh breeze blew into the room.

The two looked at each other, not sure what else to do.

“I’m going to get ready for tomorrow” Angus told Gem and sat at his desk and started to look through his school books.

M’Kael
Walking out of the bathroom M’Kael dried his hair, his blue jeans clung like God’s breath, his t-shirt was across one shoulder and he smelled of Mulled Cider and Cinnamon Rolls. Droplets of water glistened as he dropped the towel to the back of the chair and looked at Gem as he slithered into a t-shirt that wasn’t nearly big enough to withstand his muscles, If he flexed, it would shred.

Looking at the Pastry he turned to look at the two of them. “Thank you,” he said, sitting on the bed and pulling on socks and boots. “Well I had my workout, what’s next?”

Ravyn
Moving into the room Ravyn was even paler than she had been when she left. Mentally, emotionally, and physically exhausted she crawled onto the bed and moved onto her back, once more assuming the most comfortable position she knew. Often declared the ‘Corpse pose’ she lay on her back with her arms crossed, her body oriented towards the ceiling.

After a few minutes her eyes opened and stared blankly at the ceiling, her breath so slow and shallow it was hard to tell if she was alive or not.

Looking over at her M’Kael murmured, “Now that is some freaky shit.”

Gem

Gem watched Ravyn enter the room and not saying anything to anyone. She did not touch the pie and went straight to bed.

“Now that is some freaky shit.” M’Kael pointed out

She nodded and added “I guess it is time to go to bed.”

She got up, grabbed her PJs, and went into the bathroom on her side of the room. She locked the bathroom door and quickly slipped out of her clothing. She put on her silk night shirt and pants. Her full breasts strained against the material of her thin shirt. She thought about M’Kael’s and Angus’ bodies and it aroused her. Her engorged nipples poked hard at the thin material of her shirt.

She could not go back out in the room with her hard nipples showing. She sat on the toilet and slipped a hand inside her silk pants. Soon she was squirming as she rubbed her clit. All those muscles… and their big cocks! It was just too much for her. She was past her sexual threshold and ready to burst. Her other free hand moved up to her tit and squeezed and pinched her nipple. Almost immediately her body tensed up, her legs shook. She began to twitch and her whole body spasmed.

She did not cry out or make any sound, although she wanted to. Her orgasm was wonderful! She loved the way her body would involuntarily tense as waves of pleasure passed through her. When her breathing slowed, she got up and went back into the room and slipped under the covers.

Angus

Angus stayed up for a little while reading some of his text books. But he did it very quietly and used a small reading lamp as not to disturb Ravyn or Gem. Then he pulled off his shit and pants. Dressed in only his boxer underwear he also went to bed.

He stared at the dark ceiling for a while thinking. He had been teased about being virgin all through high school. He had opportunities, but he'd refrained simply because for him, it had not felt right. He wasn't waiting for the right girl to come along, but he did want his first time to be special. Things never seemed to come together in his earlier dates.

He had awkward make out sessions in the back seat of a car at the drive-in, and plenty of them on the downstairs couch, and one time in his family barn. Being a bull, that should have been the prefect place! But the girl, the mood, or the setting, just were not right. So he was still a virgin.

He liked the way Ravyn and Gem looked. Both of them sexy in different ways. Maybe one of them would be his first? But then again, that would make living in this dorm room very awkward. Someone else on campus would be a better choice.

With that decision made, he fell asleep.

M’Kael
Watching as the others went to bed, M’Kael smirked and left the room, there were things to do, even if he was prevented from leaving the grounds. Besides, he was fucking hungry. Jail food was shit and prison food worse.

Maybe he’d find another slut to fuck. Might even care about the next one’s name, as long as it wasn’t a fucking Vampire! To many God Damned Vampires! Maybe if they sucked cock and swallowed cum as much as they sucked and swallowed Blood.

Once in the cafeteria he grbbed some food and sat across from a hot sorceress. Demon summoners knew how to fuck! And most of them had at least one sex demon on call. A threesome could get kinky, he though with a smile.

Kneeling beside the ravaged corpse the Groundskeeper looked up at the Huntsman. Shaking his head he lay his cloak over the face. Whatever beast had done this had been fast and vicious. The beast that had done this had struck from behind, crushing the spine and ripping the head from the body before she’d had taime to speak, much last cast anything, or even summon any familiar of hers.

And that made an even worse mess, any familiar she had was now free. “Alert the Magus, the Arcanum, and the Inquisition. Her Demons are free. Hopefully she had the wisdom to banish them at her death.”

Dipping his head to the senior staff the Huntsman twitched his fingers and portalled to The Magus Hallway. Knocking one on the door with his Portal ring he stepped inside, his presence in the hallway would attracted the wrong attention.

After making his report he then went to the Hall of the Arcanum, the Police of the Mystic Realms. While he sat and made his report, several dozen times, the Hall sent a missive to the Ordo Malleus....

Ravyn
In the morning as the sun rose through the tree's signaling a new day and a new dawn, Ravyn blinked. Laying on the bed for a moment she finally accepted her fate. She was still alive, unfortunately. Everyone else was still sleeping and it was daylight. Why was daytime alsways so damned bright? Sitting up she stripped, placing her dirty clothing away before gathering a clean uniform and setting it on the bed, she had to meet her sponsor today, might as well accept her fate. Walking naked across the room, her small and firm breasts jiggled lightly with the natural sway of her hips, dark curls between her thighs hinted at her hidden treasure.

Closing the bathroom door she stepped into the shower, hot spray cascading across her skin as the bathroom door slowly opened. Unlatched/unlocked the door had a natural balance to be open at 3 inches. Which was enough for someone to sit on Angus' bed, look at the mirror and see whomever was in the shower. Purly accidental? Probably not. More than likely a previous student had shifted the bed to take advantage of this event.

M'Kael
Throwing bak the blankets M'Kael climbed from bed, naked as the day he tore his way into the world. Walking over to Gem's bed he looked down at her, reaching out he lifted the blankets and looked at her body. Not bad he decided, spreading her legs and fucking the shit out of her was definitely going to be fun. Just looking down at her his cock got hard, the sight of her arousing him to full hard length. She was so close he could easily slide his cock into her mouth. But he'd wait, wait until she came to him. They all did, eventually.

Walking back to his bed M'Kael dressed.

Back