OOC Sinegard Academy for the Wayward

All... I guess Angus blew it! :(
I'll be on vacation 15-18 Nov.
My posting will be limited

Super cool, and what if they had one of the items almost in their hands and missed it?

I was thinking maybe the sea hag would have had the Knuckle Bones in her 'treasure trove' but no one looked through her stuff?

Awesome. I’m happy for Van to follow suit and let you guys take the lead here. As an FYI I was admitted into the hospital over the weekend with a pulmonary embolism in my right lung so I’m a bit off my game. So I apologise in advance if I’m slow to respond or anything. X

Yeah he can stay behind for sure. I’m still in the hospital but feeling much better. Mostly just for observation now.

sorry my own posts got erratic, long shifts at work plus i got sick as hell last night. Vomiting for like 4 hours then hella high fever. I'm better just drained.

Get better Wayne, and stay healthy.

sorry my own posts got erratic, long shifts at work plus i got sick as hell last night. Vomiting for like 4 hours then hella high fever. I'm better just drained.

Get better Wayne, and stay healthy.
You too! Sounds like everyone is having a rough go lately lol.

i was thinking another big shadow-quake hits and Gem, Angela, and M'Kael fall into a crack. As luck would have it, the underground tunnel is secret way to enter the fortress.

Here is what I was thinking.
The vault with the good stuff is behind the large sealed door.
However, M'Kael can't get inside, it is magically sealed. So even with his shadow ability, he can't get in.

But a ghost can get inside. A ghost, can't pick anything up however, or open the vault door. FYI, inside the coffins are ghosts... some hostile, some more friendly.

One of the ghost... can use something inside the vault to become solid. Once that is done, the ghost can open the door from the inside.

Is that an ok plan?
A few more things about ghosts. They can possess people. a cleric can try to drive the ghost out... but that does not always work. The other way, kill the possessed person. Ghost has to leave. Also Ghosts can be freed of their condition, if you figure out why they are "stuck" and can leave this place/dimension. This is typically things like "solve their murder, or avenge their death, etc.

Last edited:
Here is what I was thinking.
The vault with the good stuff is behind the large sealed door.
However, M'Kael can't get inside, it is magically sealed. So even with his shadow ability, he can't get in.

But a ghost can get inside. A ghost, can't pick anything up however, or open the vault door. FYI, inside the coffins are ghosts... some hostile, some more friendly.

One of the ghost... can use something inside the vault to become solid. Once that is done, the ghost can open the door from the inside.

Is that an ok plan?
A few more things about ghosts. They can possess people. a cleric can try to drive the ghost out... but that does not always work. The other way, kill the possessed person. Ghost has to leave. Also Ghosts can be freed of their condition, if you figure out why they are "stuck" and can leave this place/dimension. This is typically things like "solve their murder, or avenge their death, etc.
Sounds good.

I thought M'Kael should be the one to get Sterling to remember.

If pressed Sterling, can vaguely recall that in the past as he had done a most terrible dishonorable deed while alive. M'Kael might realize that the ghost troll did not want to remember; a psychic trauma to remain forgotten.

M'Kael can suggest "Erasing a memory won't erase the problem, that memory will prevent you from committing a similar mistake, to move on you must try to remember!”

The advice spoken by M'Kael will be what Sterling needs to hear. Sterling will look inward, fighting the despair and pain. He began wailing as his terrible deed becomes clear. That this form of a troll was but a fiction. There was one who he remembered loving and swore fealty to. A soul as pure as could be facing unmitigated horror and corruption.

Then he will remember who he truly is. “I’m a unicorn!”

I'll finish the rest

Sorry i don't feel confident in my writing ability to do that. It' very hard for my brain to write some one else's idea's.

've been trying to do it for a couple hours

Just checking, if you are ok with Sterling possessing the death knight?

Oh, great fight scene! I did not expect that at all!

Back