Once more with feeling.

Gorgeous

You are outstandingly gorgeous.

Let me say, you are sterotypically gorgeous becasue you ellicit a sterotypical response from my cock - stiffness and lashings of cum.

Be yourself - you have a stunning body!

:heart:

You are outstandingly gorgeous.

Let me say, you are sterotypically gorgeous becasue you ellicit a sterotypical response from my cock - stiffness and lashings of cum.

Be yourself - you have a stunning body!

:heart:

Thanks fellow countryman :D

Good grief, that's a suggestive pose....and exponentially hotter with the stockings; but then I may have a tiny little sliver of a fetish in that regard.

:cattail:

Not a bad thing to see on a Monday morning!

Connubium, I haven't seen your pics (this thread title just caught my eye) but don't let some random internet nobody ruin your self-image.

At some point you felt beautiful and sexy enough to post pictures and be proud of yourself and your body and want to show it off....so sure stop posting pics if that's what you want and/or need but don't lessen yourself just because of it. You're much more than some random no ones opinion of you.

Thanks for commenting Rainshine :).

Ah and there in lies the rub...I know that everything you've said is completely true but I just can't shake it.
I mean I think the right thing for me to do is to continue to post pictures and not care that I don't fit a stereotype that I despise so much. It is wrong that women should feel they need to look a certain way to be considered attractive, and I get enjoyment out of it. Nonetheless criticism about my body upsets me because it triggers certain insecurities that while irrational, are still very real and relate to experiences I've had in relationships.

Tell you what, when I find a sugar daddy who's willing to pay for all the plastic surgery I need then I'll start posting pics again :devil:.

Men interested in said sugar daddy position may apply via pm

You don't need a thing to be absolutely stunning and irrestible to a *real* man, C. I mean that.

Stereotypical beauty is just that...a stereotype. If we're goin' there, how many of those supermodel stereotypical types also fit all the NEGATIVE stereotypes one could muster? The blondes all hopelessly daft? The thin ones all bulimic/ anorexic/ methamphetamine addled?

People will like and or dislike based on their own personal tastes; fucktards will go out of their way to voice what they perceive to be the negatives.

Anyhow; I am aware that you know all this anyway, and many of us have touched on these points. I'm being pathetically redundant; hoping to make you feel worthy (which you certainly are).... mostly for your benefit. Of course, being the kind of guy I am, I always hold out hope that any uplifting of your spirits may bring collateral benefits. :devil:

Oh; and Hi. Pleasantly surprised to see ya around.:rose:[/QUOTE]

Yo Blade, thanks for trying ;). what really needs to happen is that I need to grow some thicker skin and stop being such a little girl.

Thanks, I am having a good weekend! Of course I continue to subscribe to a thread without any pictures so my level of excitement is pretty low!:cattail:

Hello Chi, as long as you continue to grace us with your cat av I'll be happy :D

Hi Nube. If you don't post those stocking picks, I'm going to hit myself in the head with my TV remote. Do you really want to be responsible for that kind of pain and suffering? I didn't think so.

I hope it's not too late for you. :rolleyes:

Decent looking stocking pics? Surely you jest...you've never looked merely decent in any pic I've seen.

Yeah, to be fair you'll probably like these they'll tie in well with some of your fetishes.
I think everytime you say negative things about your appearance, I'm going to post a picture of an awkward turtle. :rolleyes:

sticker,375x360.png

Not awkward unless he's gigantic. Not an invitation to post a gigantic one.

this weekend sucks, i have to work, but thanks for asking :D, hope yours is good :)

It ain't happening, my entire abdominal area is vomit worthy.

So you'll just have to make do with my sparking wit and thrilling conversation:cattail:

I still don't see what the big deal is, i would love to rub and lick your tummy and also feel the inside of your thighs.....i could go on all day :)

Tell you what, when I find a sugar daddy who's willing to pay for all the plastic surgery I need then I'll start posting pics again :devil:.

Men interested in said sugar daddy position may apply via pm.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm interesting......Can i make some empty promises to get you into my bed? I certainly have no where near the amount of money it takes to be a sugar daddy. but i'd try my best to take care of you minus the plastic surgery, lets just work on staying alive and fulfilling fantasies in the bed room :)

nice to see you are still here, have a good one.[/QUOTE]

Luckily for you I'm not shallow and the no money thing will probably be okay with me :rolleyes:

Aw.... well your wit is quite fun, where as your pics felt fun:rolleyes::devil:

Men interested in said sugar daddy position may apply via pm.[/QUOTE]

View attachment 1159084

View attachment 1159085

Has more. Will reply to comments shortly.

I don't have the money to be a sugar daddy but on the other hand you don't need surgery. I'm sure you realise that anyway.

Wow. That's a really fuckable ass. (of course i'm speaking strictly from an aesthetic standpoint and mean that only in the most chaste and benevelant of ways!)

Request

Hi again gorgeous lady.

I realise this isn't a request show, but I'd dearly love to see some more pics of you in stockings.

Somehow your leg encased in nylon really does it for me.

You in stockings is far hotter than my imagination could have conjured. :devil:

Back