Once more with feeling.

I can read your tarot if you want too.True story.

Impale always reminds me of Buffy :rolleyes:. Maybe now I'll view it in a new light.

Cmon, buffy always had plenty of sexual theme :D
This can't be the first time you link buffy to Impaling :D

I can read your tarot if you want too.True story.

Can you read the lines on my hands? That's, like, a million times more legit.

I have a funny story about the word impale. Remind me to tell you when I'm not on my phone in bed about to fall asleep.

Wonderful!

And then I shimmied my body down so I was above his cock,slid on to it, watched him gasp, grabbed his hand and guided it down to my bum so he could get his fingers in there :rolleyes:, I had to draw out my (first) orgasm because I didn't want to cum to quickly then I fucked him pretty vigorously until we both came together.

He's a very lucky man!

*fizzles*

Oh my, such beauty!
I don't know what to say!
Do I praise your butt?
Or do I applaud those delicious looking nipples!

You're officially invited to Sunny Florida. We have an extra (spot in the middle of our) bed.

*planting virtual kisses all over your lovely cheeks*:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Very Yummy. My tongue could spend a Loooonnnngggg time pleasuring that luscious ass.
1359.gif

:rose:
Your sexiness comes straight from your playfulness and confidence. I don't mean "confidence" like- "I'm super awesome and better than you". I mean confidence in yourself. You know who you are, and you aren't trying to change that. And your desire for playfulness and happiness is something that can be very hard for people, but you spread smiles and joy whenever you can.

Maybe I'm off base, it's just an erotica website, but one thing you may not realize is how incredibly unique you are. I'll never forget the picture of you with a guitar, and hearing about some of your other interests and talents.

Hope you're doing well:) You certainly take a load off my day when I check in with you.

*ahem* forgive the pun... :p

Muff :heart:

WOW Very nice photos C

but can you bend over a little for me (us), Bobby would love to see you from behind. Thanks for sharing your pictures. You are beautiifful

Back