Once more with feeling.

Ms. C

Not that we are voting, but my personal favorites of the latest posts and reposts are 12FBC54F79.jpg, corset #4, img 3913, and just legs #4. The elements of tease, risque, a touch of kinky, and a bit of attitude that you incorporate into the pics are always a visual delight. :rose:

Damn, woman. With so many sexy pics to sift through, my brain has turned to mush. Loved the lingerie set and also the oil. Oil is always sexy.

You (and those pictures) are as beautiful and alluring as the first time you posted them. Thank you for the re-visit. :rose:

Thanks :rose:thought I'd post them for those new to my thread:D

I am so grateful you did.

After looking through them, and reading others pick a favourite. I don't know how they do it. There are too many great images. This may sound funny, but your posture, and the poses you choose make your photos some of the sexiest I've seen. :rose:

Yes I do indeed, if someone gives me something to read I'll do an audio, if its anything sexy I'll probably laugh though :eek:
Sorry I'm just replying at random, I'll catch up soon, promise.

you could just say my name over and over again......and then maybe say oh my god a few times.

maybe throw in a "harder, harder" and "me love you long time" or something to that affect.

or perhaps i could think of something else, but it wouldn't be as good :D

Thanks Tenenbaum, I can't wait to wear it under a pretty dress so my BF can discover it by putting his hands up my skirt....after lots of meticulous moisturizing,nail painting, hairstyling etc :rolleyes:

Thanks Tenenbaum, I can't wait to wear it under a pretty dress so my BF can discover it by putting his hands up my skirt....after lots of meticulous moisturizing,nail painting, hairstyling etc :rolleyes:

Hah... don't you hate that? The second part I mean.. the first part makes it worth it. Either way, I love the lingerie :D

I'm trying to think of reasons he might not. So far, all I've come up with is...

Yeah, I've got nothing. How do you not approve of that? If you hate happiness and sunshine and all things good, maybe.

Back