Once more with feeling.

I do not sympathize with you, and frankly, I think every guy who is sympathizing with you is doing so to minimize the possibility of you discontinuing your exhibition. you're such a drama queen, but then again, I'm not surprised. You're an exhibitionist. You crave attention, and you take it in anyway you can get it.

Having said that, there is something called " the secret cause." Despite what your intentions were upon deciding to post naked pictures of yourself, you gave your viewers an opportunity to prey on you. In other words, you put yourself in harms way, and you have only yourself to place the blame upon. So, If you can't ignore the bad feedbacks, the uncalled for confessions, and requests, you might as well stop posting explicit pictures.

Besides, deep down, you know you're causing all the inappropriate comments which you're complaining about. Because, what you're doing (putting up naked pictures) is inappropriate too. If you really expected men to neither react inappropriately, nor force themselves on you; you'd be leaving your house naked, or flash guys in real life. :D So, save us the Drama, will you?:cool:

I hope to be just like you when I grow up.

You know, moronic, patriarchal, misogynistic, and just generally lacking cognitive capacities.

So last week a guy who has posted on my threads from the start (lets call N****ion) sent me a message saying that he wanted to send me a pic of himself jacking off over my pictures. I think, 'erm no thanks, I have ZERO interest in seeing that', so ignore him, not wanting to hurt his feelings by telling him so. He doesn't take the hint, and PM's me asking for my email, I tell him that I no longer have a email for Lit, I don't give my personal one out and that I don't pic share privately because I'm in a relationship and frankly don't want to.
He calls me a psycho. That's right I'm a psycho because I don't want to see his junk :rolleyes:.

I'm just going to clear up the Nirvision thing to start off with, since I'm not one to ignore an awkward turtle in the room :rolleyes:. If you think I was unfair to him then that's fine, I posted a quote of myself above which is pretty ,much the only time I mentioned him and it was only a fraction the original point I was trying to make. He could have just left it and not said anything and it would have all blown over but he chose to bring it up again. So basically here's what he said, the pm's he actually sent me have been deleted which is shit because I thought I saved them . However I'm not cruel,I liked the guy and thought he was decent before he pissed me off.
He messages me saying something along the lines of 'Miss C, I have some pictures of me showing my appreciation of you to your pictures I want to send to you', so it wasn't worded in a particularly rude way, and I did not take offense...I ignored him because, like I've said before I'm in a relationship and my partner does not want me private pic sharing, giving or receiving and I don't want to either. Also I had never had any bad words with him before this and I didn't want to hurt his feelings by saying no. At this point I thought most sensible men would take the hint. He messages me again saying 'Miss C I need your email', this time I was a bit impatient and my reply went.
'Why? So you can send pictures of yourself to me? I'm sorry but no, I'm in a committed relationship and I do not pic share privately on here at all. Also I no longer have a lit email and I do not give my personal one to anyone on here.' Maybe that was a bit harsh of me? Personally I think if you think that's harsh you should grow some stones. His reply went 'Oh because I totally deserved that? Because I've always been so horrible to you :rolleyes:.
Psycho.' It was slightly longer than that but that was what he said.
He could have just said 'sorry I didn't know you didn't pic share'. He was an example in my original post, and if people on here are happy to be spoken to like that because they chose to not give their personal information to someone they don't know on the internet then that's cool with me. Maybe I just remember to much from those internet safety talks at school :rolleyes:.

Please tell me you did not talk about intelligence. If you were slightly smart, or interesting, you wouldn't feel the need to constantly undress, and take nude pictures to amuse bunch of strangers on the internet.

You're so busy, you find the time to post pictures daily, and occasionally type long pathetic essays.:cool: The fact you're here on Lit, means your life isn't more interesting or busier than the rest of us. Nirvision included. So, stop with the lame disses.

And admit it already. You love victimizing yourself, and getting everyone's sympathy. It makes you feel important. Maybe even loved? Pathetic!

Now you *le sigh*
Do you know what this dude is? This dude is something special that makes the internet what it is, a passionate Troll. This is someone who usually posts under a different name and only lets his Mr Hyde out when something really rubs him up the wrong way, my guess here is that he's one of those who sends pictures of his dick to others, or maybe his avatar's dick...or maybe he always wished he could start his own thread and he's jealous, I'm thinking it's the cock shots though. I would know, half of my posts outside of this thread are troll like in nature :rolleyes:.
He made a couple of points though that I found interesting, the drama thing was one of them. As a general statement, I'm a person who lives a very normal life, I have my responsibilities, my family, my work, I study, I see friends, I have sex with my boyfriend, I travel a little, I have normal ups and downs. Sometimes things bug me, just like they do with everyone else, do I decide to to let it get on top of me? No, I don't have the time, instead I choose to vent on the internet,and not even facebook or like anywhere open, but here, a place which revolves around sexuality, which is exactly the right environment to vent when something pisses you off, seriously if there can't be a little drama on the internet, number one hotbed for free speech then where can there be?
And let's all face it you don't troll if you don't like drama ;).
His other comments weren't as thought provoking, I didn't expect everyone to agree with me, and he views are hardly revolutionary or enlightening, I bet there are loads of men that think that way and I'm pleasantly surprised that he is the only one that mentioned it. It's a sort of subtle, insecure misogynism that is still seen as acceptable, 'that woman deserves to be harassed in the street because she chose to wear tight jeans', 'a woman who displays herself cannot be interesting or intelligent'.
Like I said before I'll write what I damn well please, and if people want to discuss things with me (even disagree with me :eek: ;) ) then that's fine, just as long as they know that I'm turning off the thing so I can't see their gay avs.

I don’t really want to get involved in an argument, because I do love you Miss C, but I do feel more than a little sorry for Nirvision in all of this.

Was there really any need to name and shame? I know you didn’t “technically” name him, but anyone who has been on Lit more than five minutes could have worked it out. You have a big following on here and I think it is unfair to turn all of those people against him when he has, effectively, done nothing wrong.

I don’t think that, on a place like Lit, any of us should be surprised when other people send messages that would be considered inappropriate. Before I had even started posting, I had messages asking if I wanted to cyber. This is before anyone knows my age, sex or physical appearance. So, when we post explicit pictures of ourselves, those PM’s are naturally going to multiply and probably become a whole lot more inappropriate.

I don’t see anything wrong in Nirvision wanting to send you pictures of him masturbating over your pictures. It might not be your cup of tea, which is fine, but a lot of people would be into it and there was no way he could know that you would be so against it. To be honest, I would just be grateful that he asked as a lot of guys would just have dived straight in. I also don’t think it’s awful that he asked you twice. I know from when I had my thread, I got tonnes of PM’s. So many that I had to stop reading them because by the time I got round to them, they were 2 weeks out of date. So, rather than it being a case of him being overly keen, maybe he was just trying to make sure he got noticed. You’re a beautiful girl and I’m sure he knew you would have a lot of people sending you messages.

Anywayyyy. I don’t know what the point of my post is. I just felt a little sorry for him really.

Although, I don't get the psycho comment. At all. :/

I can understand that, I would probably feel sorry for him too if it wasn't me etc,etc. And seriously I don't want to put you other girls in an awkward position, especially since in general he was ok with me before.
Also I never said that I was surprised in fact I made the point that I thought it was bad that it was so normalized, you are right Nirvision is a long time poster and maybe if I hadn't been posting on here for so long I would have just accepted his pics and gone out of my way to set up a new email so he could post them to me and keep the peace, or maybe I should have just given him my personal email that my boyfriend has access to and jeopardized my relationship? Erm no, and honestly I would have taken it on the cheek but he was blatantly rude to me after and it IMO it wasn't fair. You've experienced the same things on here as me, so you're obviously aware there are tonnes of guys on here who would never dream of being like that and who are respectful and so on, so there's not really an excuse. I'm not going to let other people define what ways are acceptable for me to be treated and what ways aren't.

On a much more pleasant note, it's really nice to see you around VS :D.

Last edited:
Dammit kmd....

Yes your response was far more appropriate succinct to the point and effective...

But I'll be damned if I can think of another 25 Post to get that damn turtle of the page!

Hey Ms "C", I think you are wonderful. Both visually and socially. Does that sound as korny as it reads to me?:rolleyes:

Hey Miss... sorry your thread was such a shit show today... people can be ridiculous. Ignore it and continue your lovely thread, please :D :heart:

I'm with this comment, please ignore the crap and continue. Many of us look forward to your posts, both your writing and your photos.

It's much easier.

Yep...that rates you as pretty damn awesome in my book!

I hope to be just like you when I grow up.

You know, moronic, patriarchal, misogynistic, and just generally lacking cognitive capacities.

Thanks guys and kmd (kind of,fucking turtle :rolleyes:) for sticking up for me or the cause or whatever :cool::heart:.
In closing, when I wrote that first post it wasn't because I felt like a victim and I certainly don't feel like I've behaved like one. I'm really glad I wrote what I wrote because I don't believe that women should just be expected to ignore harassing behaviour towards them because they are choosing to post on this site, I realise that I'm seen as more of a target because I post pictures as well but that isn't an invitation for people to treat me as they like and expect me to not say anything about it. If Nirvision or whoever has the right to post whatever the fuck they want to me, then I have the right to say I don't like it and it makes me feel uncomfortable.
I don't think I even post on here as a sex thing anymore, it'sjust kind of liberating. Why should every picture of a naked woman be taken by men for men? Why should we leave it to a outdated sex industry to continue defining what's sexy and feminine and attractive?

It's my body and my rules.

And for the record everyone knows that I already know I'm very interesting and funny and cool and hot so I don't need any reassurance of that, ok? Thanks :rolleyes:.
Now everything back to normal pleeease :).
Awkward_Turtle_by_Sidoneon.png

OK everyone I think you need to remember this is her thread and she should be able to post what ever she wishes! If that is the way she feels then she is not wrong... he is by not letting it go. The offer is not really out of line but keeping being persistent is totally out of line. When she shares the pictures and options she does is just that...HERS and should not be blasted. If you do not like what she does don't come to this thread!!!!! Some of us appreciate what you do Miss C and please keep doing it!! Lets just stop going back and forth on this and move on.

Now I can get off my soap box and I hope I don't fall getting down. :D

OK everyone I think you need to remember this is her thread and she should be able to post what ever she wishes! If that is the way she feels then she is not wrong... he is by not letting it go. The offer is not really out of line but keeping being persistent is totally out of line. When she shares the pictures and options she does is just that...HERS and should not be blasted. If you do not like what she does don't come to this thread!!!!! Some of us appreciate what you do Miss C and please keep doing it!! Lets just stop going back and forth on this and move on.

Now I can get off my soap box and I hope I don't fall getting down. :D

S'alright knuts I'm not going anywhere :cattail:

Too Bad!

I feel saddened that one person can ruin another group of people's time together due to their own feelings of being inadequate. I feel the same way when I am at a restaurant with 20 plus other tables and somewhere in the group is the parents who do not say "no" to their children, and on the outset it seems like a good theory but what happens is this, although they don't say no these parents also ignore their children when they are acting out or being inappropriatly loud like the kid will get the point, this never works. I believe the best thing for these kids is to be left at home so no one has to be subject to their childish behavior or rude and unwanted outbursts. So for the rest of us who now are having to put up with this for a while ignoring said individuals is the best course of action, hopefully it will remind them of their childhood where mom and dad just talk louder and look through the child's large unattrative non-symmetrical head to make eye contact with the other adults in the room. Thank god for ADD they will loose interst quickly when they fail to be addressed, I hope.

woah wait a minute.....you dont' like vids like that sent to your email?

i guess i should stop doing that.

or maybe i even have the wrong email address......either way......whoops :D

woah wait a minute.....you dont' like vids like that sent to your email?

i guess i should stop doing that.

or maybe i even have the wrong email address......either way......whoops :D

Yeah dude...was wrong address....

No harm no foul....i hardly got gay at all watch'en them...i mean at least i got to see nudie nubi pixelated on the screen behind your junk.

I was pretty impressed with the volume and delivery..

How the heck do you get all of that out from between the keys?

I'm thinking that it wasn't me that send those vids to you.

cause you would've have been impressed........doesn't everyone like sponge-bob?

You guys are all aware of the 'ignore' button, right?

Keep posting, Connubium, we still love you.x

I am going to sit back and wait patiently for another pic showing your mean, lip snarl. Why? Because I like them!;)

I'm thinking that it wasn't me that send those vids to you.

cause you would've have been impressed........doesn't everyone like sponge-bob?

Wait...

You AREN'T a pink starfish??!?

Blush...

My mistake.

Just doing my part to get that fucking ginormous turtle off the page.

Carry on.

-LCN

Love your photos, they are very enjoyable to see each day I get off of work.:rose::kiss:

Back