Occasional Pin-Up Girl

WOW! JUST WOW!

Thanks, Charm. :)

I can't believe I haven't seen your thread before. You are gorgeous!

I know! I've had 2 other threads! Where have you been?! ;)

Every perspective of your body is amazing. You continue to capture the sensual and erotic views that keep me coming back to see more of you.:rose:

Thank you - that made me smile. :)

Very beautiful, Sam. One of your boobs is almost too gorgeous to handle seeing. Seeing both of your lips is a sexy treasure, thank you for sharing.

You are welcome. Thank you. :)

Couple more for today... just for 'scuzz.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Sam, you just get sweeter and sweeter. Make me want to give a wolf whistle and so much more :devil:

What more could be said other than you are so absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for sharing, you are definitely a beautiful, alluring and sensual. :rose:

The last one is classic pin-up. I really like this one. Can I get it in poster size, please?

Not sure

"A few with some random angles - different perspective of me."

But Sam this set is fantastic. Of so many you have posted on different threads, these offer a seductive view of you. Thanks M

mmm can't decide which angle is the best, you look wonderful from all perspectives :D

Ok I'll probably select that picture which shows all your ASSets in one shot, something from everything :D

As always you are absolutely delicious, you sure know how to warm me up on a cold rainy day ;)

Back