No turning back now!

Phillyguy28

Experienced
Well here it goes Litsters. Getting divorced (from a woman) again. She was the only one that knew about my desires to have try sex with another guy. I told her about that desire 7 years ago and would hope that in time we could act on my desires but that never happened, so I have been mostly repressing it for years, except when I sucked a guy after a hockey game that ended with no joy. Well I went and did something today. I just booked a 5 night stay at the Island House resort in Key West. Clothing optional male only for September. I can finally have at my desire for guy sex! I also found out that week is Big Gay Key West fest. So I'm not big or gay (yet):D, but I am super excited and nervous at the same time. This a YUGE step for me!

Last edited:
Well here it goes Litsters. Getting divorced (from a woman) again. She was the only one that knew about my desires to have try sex with another guy. I told her about that desire 7 years ago and would hope that in time we could act on my desires but that never happened, so I have been mostly repressing it for years, except when I sucked a guy after a hockey game that ended with no joy. Well I went and did something today. I just booked a 5 night stay at the Island House resort in Key West for September to finally have at my desire for guy sex! I also found out that week is Big Gay Key West fest. So I'm not big or gay (yet):D, but I am super excited and nervous at the same time. This a YUGE step for me due to my Catholic upbringing.
I hope you get what you've been longing for, I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Well here it goes Litsters. Getting divorced (from a woman) again. She was the only one that knew about my desires to have try sex with another guy. I told her about that desire 7 years ago and would hope that in time we could act on my desires but that never happened, so I have been mostly repressing it for years, except when I sucked a guy after a hockey game that ended with no joy. Well I went and did something today. I just booked a 5 night stay at the Island House resort in Key West. Clothing optional male only for September. I can finally have at my desire for guy sex! I also found out that week is Big Gay Key West fest. So I'm not big or gay (yet):D, but I am super excited and nervous at the same time. This a YUGE step for me!
So happy for you!

Hope it goes well for you!

Places I recommed:

The Breakfast Club Too: Obviousy for breakfasts.
Pepe's: lunch & dinner
The Rum bar: rum drinks only!
Two-two's: awesome cocktails! (I think it's actually spelled Tu-tu's)
Garden of Eden: clothing optional bar. Nights are best.
Willi T's on Duval: Best majito in Key West
Aviation Brewery if you like craft beer

All the big name places are good, but average (Hog's Breathe and Sloppy Joes) The best places are just off Duval and are great to discover!

That's very brave, jumping in at the deep end like that. Good for you :nana:

I've been thinking of dong the same but I'm on the west coast. I know there is a few nude male only resorts in Palm Springs California but I have heard a lot of them are sketchy places & hit & miss. Especilaly for a older guy in his early 60s & a tad overweight. I would book a night or 2 IF I knew the best clean resort to go & stay at in Palm Springs.
Enjoy your vacation & please follow up on what happens on your upcoming trip.

I've been thinking of dong the same but I'm on the west coast. I know there is a few nude male only resorts in Palm Springs California but I have heard a lot of them are sketchy places & hit & miss. Especilaly for a older guy in his early 60s & a tad overweight. I would book a night or 2 IF I knew the best clean resort to go & stay at in Palm Springs.
Enjoy your vacation & please follow up on what happens on your upcoming trip.
PM me and I can share some thoughts about some of the resorts in Palm Springs.

I hope your adventure went well! Sounds very exciting and full of possibilities.

If I was newly divorced, and forced myself to make a booking like that, I'd go... (so as not to waste the money) but, I am sure I would end up spending the whole time in my room, or find a corner somewhere to sit and hide. Basically - find a wall to be a flower on. Much as I'd love to be at an event like that and partake in some, er, fun, I'm just too socially awkward in real life...

Last edited:
I hope everything cums out well let us know.

How was your trip?

Please tell us how it goes for you. I wish you all the best in your first time for so many possibilities.

Back