Nicknames From the Bedroom

Cocksucker0721

Experienced
I’m a long-time male cocksucker cum slut. I’ve received many amazing comments and compliments as a cocksucker over the years that made me feel extremely proud of my sexual skills as a cocksucker cum slut. Several feeders have told me that my mouth feels better than any pussy. I’ve also had other more dominant alpha male type of feeders call my mouth a “mouth pussy.” Those comments genuinely made me feel very proud of my skills as a fantastic male cocksucker, and have really turned me on.

I have also been called different nicknames as a cocksucker that made me feel very proud of my sexual skills involving my sluttiness, and my intense cum fetish. I genuinely have very intense and powerful cravings for the taste of dick and cum. Before every blowjob I give I honestly quiver with anticipation before giving a blowjob. I quiver in anticipation and excitement, because I know that within about a minute of starting to give a blowjob I’ll be enjoying the exquisitely beautiful taste and smell of having dick breath. One of the things I love the most about being a cocksucker is that I get to enjoy the amazing taste and smell of having dick breath in my mouth and on my face! When I told my first feeder how much I absolutely loved having dick breath he came up with a new nickname for me, “penis breath.” Well at first being constantly being called “penis breath” kind of bothered me as being insulting. However, I slowly began to look at the nickname “penis breath” as an amazing and beautiful sexual compliment. Not only is having penis breath genuinely one of my favorite things about sucking dick that I have very powerful cravings for, but I considered the name as being a true compliment for being a good slut who honestly loves everything involving me giving blowjobs.

You sound like my first regular cocksucker. He absolutely lived to suck cock and swallow cum. I was 18 or so and he was around 50. I fed him every Friday night.

His mouth was the softest thing that has ever enveloped my cock. He also loved to suck balls.

His mouth was my pussy for 5 years.

You sound like my first regular cocksucker. He absolutely lived to suck cock and swallow cum. I was 18 or so and he was around 50. I fed him every Friday night.

His mouth was the softest thing that has ever enveloped my cock. He also loved to suck balls.

His mouth was my pussy for 5 years.
He must have considered himself a very fortunate man to have an energetic eager eighteen-year-old cock to regularly suck across a period of five years. He must have loved the experience of swallowing so much young cum. I wonder if you were the first boy he serviced, and if he moved on to sucking other young guys after you'd gone? The experience of sucking cock and swallowing cum is habit-forming...

He must have considered himself a very fortunate man to have an energetic eager eighteen-year-old cock to regularly suck across a period of five years. He must have loved the experience of swallowing so much young cum. I wonder if you were the first boy he serviced, and if he moved on to sucking other young guys after you'd gone? The experience of sucking cock and swallowing cum is habit-forming...
Tristan - he sucked cock all the time. I was not his first and surely not his last. He cruised Canal Street in downtown New Orleans every night of the week. He probably sucked 3 or 4 cocks every night.

I’m a long-time male cocksucker cum slut. I’ve received many amazing comments and compliments as a cocksucker over the years that made me feel extremely proud of my sexual skills as a cocksucker cum slut. Several feeders have told me that my mouth feels better than any pussy. I’ve also had other more dominant alpha male type of feeders call my mouth a “mouth pussy.” Those comments genuinely made me feel very proud of my skills as a fantastic male cocksucker, and have really turned me on.

I have also been called different nicknames as a cocksucker that made me feel very proud of my sexual skills involving my sluttiness, and my intense cum fetish. I genuinely have very intense and powerful cravings for the taste of dick and cum. Before every blowjob I give I honestly quiver with anticipation before giving a blowjob. I quiver in anticipation and excitement, because I know that within about a minute of starting to give a blowjob I’ll be enjoying the exquisitely beautiful taste and smell of having dick breath. One of the things I love the most about being a cocksucker is that I get to enjoy the amazing taste and smell of having dick breath in my mouth and on my face! When I told my first feeder how much I absolutely loved having dick breath he came up with a new nickname for me, “penis breath.” Well at first being constantly being called “penis breath” kind of bothered me as being insulting. However, I slowly began to look at the nickname “penis breath” as an amazing and beautiful sexual compliment. Not only is having penis breath genuinely one of my favorite things about sucking dick that I have very powerful cravings for, but I considered the name as being a true compliment for being a good slut who honestly loves everything involving me giving blowjobs.
I liked it when one 'friend' called me his fuck-toy.
That seemed nicely possessive, as well as erotic.

I know we've all been called "cocksucker" during the act.
I also absolutely love the simple term “cocksucker” as well! For a number of years after becoming a cocksucker I had a difficult time accepting the fact that my true sexuality was now as a male cocksucker. Eventually I got so sick and tired of fighting against who I truly am that I finally fully embraced, accepted, and learned to love and adore my true sexuality as a male cocksucker. Nowadays I am incredibly proud and happy to call myself a male cocksucker! Men have told me that male cocksucker cum sluts like me actually play a very important role on the sexuality totem pole. I’ve even had married feeders who have told me that my regular blowjobs helped them through a difficult time in their marriage relationship, and prevented them from leaving their wife. I was actually flatterer being told that by one of my feeders. So I actually take an immense sense of pride in the beautiful and well earned term of being called a cocksucker!

I also absolutely love the simple term “cocksucker” as well! For a number of years after becoming a cocksucker I had a difficult time accepting the fact that my true sexuality was now as a male cocksucker. Eventually I got so sick and tired of fighting against who I truly am that I finally fully embraced, accepted, and learned to love and adore my true sexuality as a male cocksucker. Nowadays I am incredibly proud and happy to call myself a male cocksucker! Men have told me that male cocksucker cum sluts like me actually play a very important role on the sexuality totem pole. I’ve even had married feeders who have told me that my regular blowjobs helped them through a difficult time in their marriage relationship, and prevented them from leaving their wife. I was actually flatterer being told that by one of my feeders. So I actually take an immense sense of pride in the beautiful and well earned term of being called a cocksucker!
Cocksucker you are a true cocksucker.

A very simple one for me….

I loved being told I was a “good boy” as I sucked or took older guys cocks.

Being praised and called “boy” even into my twenties emphasised the age gap and fed my “daddy” desires.

A very simple one for me….

I loved being told I was a “good boy” as I sucked or took older guys cocks.

Being praised and called “boy” even into my twenties emphasised the age gap and fed my “daddy” desires.
With me it's just the opposite, being an old daddy, I would LOVE! to be on my knees as a young guy calls me a " faggot old cocksucker." I really get off fantasizing about a couple of my son's friends'.

With me it's just the opposite, being an old daddy, I would LOVE! to be on my knees as a young guy calls me a " faggot old cocksucker." I really get off fantasizing about a couple of my son's friends'.
Well this "old fart" is happy to call you a "faggot ol cocksucker".

I used to have a mature fuck buddy, daddy Tom, who shared me with his friends regularly. He always introduced me by the nickname he would use in the bedroom, fuckpig. I loved hearing that, occasionally I was daddy’s cumdump or fuckhole

Back