Amazon delivery drivers

You can order anything from Amazon! I'm going to look up BBC! If he's your regular delivery driver, he'll be knocking on your door to deliver your/his package personally 😉!

Last edited:
Wow, sounds hot and risky!
How did this whole thing go down (pun intended)? DETAILS!

Wow, sounds hot and risky!
How did this whole thing go down (pun intended)? DETAILS!
I was on the gay cruising site Sq***t and seen this profile and it said, Looking for head. I sent a chat message saying, I’ll suck your dick and after a few messages back and forth and 25 minutes later I was on my knees in back of a van blowing this beautiful cock. A few minutes later I was swallowing his cum.

When I was 18 I was home alone in the summer. I was always horny. Was naked and jerking off. Old man selling subscriptions to magazines walks up to the door and I see him looking straight at me through the front door window. I hid my magazine and pulled up my shorts. I answered the door. He kind of invited himself in while he told me what he was doing. My dick was still hard and I only had these loose jogging shorts on. It was obvious I was hard. He said he saw me through the window and asked what I wa looking at. He said he even had subscriptions to playboy. I was so embarrassed. He asked if there was anything he could help me with. I was too young and stupid and scared to play along. I told him I didn’t have money for a subscription and kind of opened the door for him. He was literally rubbing his cock through his pants but I was afraid. He left and I went back to jack off thinking of how close I had been to some real sex. I regretted not doing anything and prayed for another delivery or sales person to show up at my door. Never happened.

About 7 years ago, there was a FedEx driver who occasionally stopped at a local cruising park. One afternoon, I encountered him along a quiet trail. He was jerking off, alone. I stood behind him briefly, then offered to suck his cock. I told him I was very good and would swallow. He refused my offer. Oh, well.

A long time before Amazon, I used to have a job driving the delivery van for a flower shop.

Greatest job ever. I got to drive around town making everybody's day, I gave my friends rides or just let them smoke joints hanging out in the van with me, while I made the rounds, etc.

One of them played with me in the back of the van one day.

I just sucked the dick of an Amazon Driver in the back of his van, it was a BBC and he delivered a great big load in my mouth for me to swallow. Has anyone else had this experience ?
I’m super jealous

So hot. 😏😏😏

That's exactly how you give your delivery driver a big tip. Or he gives you one.

I was dressed in lingerie camming one morning when the wife was away. UPS guy walked up to the porch, dropped off my order and stopped to gaze thru the window. 99% sure he saw me

Back