Amazon delivery drivers

You can order anything from Amazon! I'm going to look up BBC! If he's your regular delivery driver, he'll be knocking on your door to deliver your/his package personally 😉!

Last edited:
Wow, sounds hot and risky!
How did this whole thing go down (pun intended)? DETAILS!
I was on the gay cruising site Sq***t and seen this profile and it said, Looking for head. I sent a chat message saying, I’ll suck your dick and after a few messages back and forth and 25 minutes later I was on my knees in back of a van blowing this beautiful cock. A few minutes later I was swallowing his cum.

When I was 18 I was home alone in the summer. I was always horny. Was naked and jerking off. Old man selling subscriptions to magazines walks up to the door and I see him looking straight at me through the front door window. I hid my magazine and pulled up my shorts. I answered the door. He kind of invited himself in while he told me what he was doing. My dick was still hard and I only had these loose jogging shorts on. It was obvious I was hard. He said he saw me through the window and asked what I wa looking at. He said he even had subscriptions to playboy. I was so embarrassed. He asked if there was anything he could help me with. I was too young and stupid and scared to play along. I told him I didn’t have money for a subscription and kind of opened the door for him. He was literally rubbing his cock through his pants but I was afraid. He left and I went back to jack off thinking of how close I had been to some real sex. I regretted not doing anything and prayed for another delivery or sales person to show up at my door. Never happened.

About 7 years ago, there was a FedEx driver who occasionally stopped at a local cruising park. One afternoon, I encountered him along a quiet trail. He was jerking off, alone. I stood behind him briefly, then offered to suck his cock. I told him I was very good and would swallow. He refused my offer. Oh, well.

A long time before Amazon, I used to have a job driving the delivery van for a flower shop.

Greatest job ever. I got to drive around town making everybody's day, I gave my friends rides or just let them smoke joints hanging out in the van with me, while I made the rounds, etc.

One of them played with me in the back of the van one day.

I just sucked the dick of an Amazon Driver in the back of his van, it was a BBC and he delivered a great big load in my mouth for me to swallow. Has anyone else had this experience ?
I’m super jealous

So hot. 😏😏😏

That's exactly how you give your delivery driver a big tip. Or he gives you one.

Back