New Pictures of a Busty Brunette

Last two in the white shirt...and I think these might be my favourites. :eek:

Wow!!!! The first one is hot with your pretty face, the hint and little tease of a glimpse of your breast. But Damn!!!! The second one is so hot it is on fire!!!!

oh my what a gorgeous Lady :D

I've been browsing your thread for some time and I can tell you its really HARD to decide which picture is my favorite, lots of favorites !!

oh my what a gorgeous Lady :D

I've been browsing your thread for some time and I can tell you its really HARD to decide which picture is my favorite, lots of favorites !!

giggles and blushes

Well, thank you very much! Always nice to know someone's enjoying what I've shared so far...hoping you'll continue to enjoy my 'efforts'. :eek:

A l-o-n-g time ago, I took some photos of myself in a men's white shirt. During my spring cleaning I found the shirt and thought I'd try to take some new shots. Hopefully you'll like my efforts...here's the first...

attachment.php

This is really good. Not that you need me to tell you.

Just another random post about how I much I like Britwitch's copious treasury of beautiful self-pron. :kiss:

Hi Britwich

How are you?just wanted to say your pictures are amazing..always seem to make me hard even before i open them. I havent been on lot for a good few months but tend to come and have a read of your posts when i do resurface and you dont dissapoint. Would love to pm sometime if that is a possibility. Either way you're amazing.

Hi Britwich

How are you?just wanted to say your pictures are amazing..always seem to make me hard even before i open them. I havent been on lot for a good few months but tend to come and have a read of your posts when i do resurface and you dont dissapoint. Would love to pm sometime if that is a possibility. Either way you're amazing.

Thank you very much! :eek:
Feel free to PM any time you like. It always nice to get 'mail'.

giggles

Freckles

In case nobody said it yet (quote):

A face without freckles is like a sky without stars.

nobs

There's something so damn sexy about a woman wearing nothing but a man's shirt, and you've totally nailed it in those pics- Utterly beautiful...

The last pic is just stunning- Consider me totally seduced:kiss:

There's something so damn sexy about a woman wearing nothing but a man's shirt, and you've totally nailed it in those pics- Utterly beautiful...

The last pic is just stunning- Consider me totally seduced:kiss:

blushes

Thank you, very much!

Back