New girl, shy but wants to share

this is YOUR thread and its already amazing!

[/I][/I]
Couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd post another pic. Also please excuse delays in PM responses. I'm flattered that so many of you want to reach out to me, but it's getting hard to keep up :)
Your doing fine! Thanks for telling us what's in your head.
You need to pace yourself. Don't feel like you have to respond to everything. You don't. Some of us might be bummed if you don't respond, but we will all be bummed, if this isn't fun for you anymore and you Just stop posting all together. Take your time. Enjoy everything about what your doing. We certainly enjoy anything you choose to share! :) :rose:

Hey everyone,

I'm 22 F, relatively new to Lit and kind of shy. Never thought I'd dare to post pics of myself online but had the sudden urge to. Recently I took some photos of a new swim suit I got and I thought I'd share a few with you all. Please be nice :)

You are super sexy, Babe.

Thanks for posting. I hope you contrinue the good work.

Hey everyone,

I'm 22 F, relatively new to Lit and kind of shy. Never thought I'd dare to post pics of myself online but had the sudden urge to. Recently I took some photos of a new swim suit I got and I thought I'd share a few with you all. Please be nice :)

Beautiful and sexy! Post as much as you're comfortable with!

Couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd post another pic. Also please excuse delays in PM responses. I'm flattered that so many of you want to reach out to me, but it's getting hard to keep up :)

If that's what happens when you can't sleep - please consider drinking LOTS more coffee !

Well the temp is definitely rising over here, I'm sure you plenty of volunteers to help keep you warm, myself included:devil: would have loved to see a bit more of that smile that was partly showing:rose:

Sexy sexy thread

My god you have a gorgeous body damn sexy. Love the one of you on the bed, shows that body of amazingly. Keep them coming xx

Back