New girl, shy but wants to share

just ...

... woooow!
wonderful words, nice introduction and coming of the closet ...
love to see more!

Thx for sharing
tom

You have no reason not to feel confident about posting. Your body is amazing!

from one girl to another, you are hot hot hot!! no need to be shy :) I wish i was as brave as you!

Stunning. I don't think that there is much more to add. Wow!

As so manyothers have said, you are very pretty! Your very fit and are extremely easy to stare at! You have 4 pages in just 2 days. That's pretty impressive. It also says you have no shortage of fans. Thanks for sharing with us! Welcome to your new addiction. ;)

oh my! blushes at my thoughts

Hey everyone,

I'm 22 F, relatively new to Lit and kind of shy. Never thought I'd dare to post pics of myself online but had the sudden urge to. Recently I took some photos of a new swim suit I got and I thought I'd share a few with you all. Please be nice :)

So amazing that we haven't seen you in more amazing places...SI swimsuit material mmmmmm...david

STUNNING.....dear baby girl you are lovely in every way:devil::devil::kiss::rose:

Lovely breasts and tight waist! Wish I was college age again....thank you

Insomnia

Couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd post another pic. Also please excuse delays in PM responses. I'm flattered that so many of you want to reach out to me, but it's getting hard to keep up :)

Attachments

• photo_1.jpg
    photo_1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 2,058
Hey everyone,

I'm 22 F, relatively new to Lit and kind of shy. Never thought I'd dare to post pics of myself online but had the sudden urge to. Recently I took some photos of a new swim suit I got and I thought I'd share a few with you all. Please be nice :)

Beautiful

Back