Nervous Newbie

Damn, I have to get ready to teach that cake class. I'll do real replys when I get back.

Morning all. I need to go get my ass in the shower.

Need a help in the shower sexy…..and I so will bring fluffily towels for after shower delight….you might call in sick for that class…;) because it could be a long shower and dry off…..:devil:
:kiss::rose::rose::rose:

A shot I sent my husband when he was at golf..... So he wouldn't forget about me

wIaYA7W.jpg

Would this make a better avatar then my current one?

New picture coming very soon

bet that added some "strokes" to his game.

Damn missed a great pic!
Thanks for showing off one of your sweet nipples::p:

Frosting set wouldn't import. * stamps foot. Damn technology . They were my fav pics as well But Ill be baking again very very very soon.

And pops I'm running late as well.

Two infractions, I deserve to be spanked...

and what a spankable bottom you have!

Need a help in the shower sexy…..and I so will bring fluffily towels for after shower delight….you might call in sick for that class…;) because it could be a long shower and dry off…..:devil:
:kiss::rose::rose::rose:

I'm about ready for some lunch time delight, but I'm sure that could be followed by a nice shower. I can't reach all the places I need to do I would need a hand though....

So sexy. I love your Thread :heart:

Aww thank you. Mwah

bet that added some "strokes" to his game.

And to me for being so naughty when he got home.

Damn missed a great pic!
Thanks for showing off one of your sweet nipples::p:

Anytime ;)

Im not entirely certain that I could be gentle with anything so delectable...

Oh I could use a lil bit rough

Gotta pull you back some but that's just about perfect. Yummm

I'd love to be pulled back

Well, now that's a view.

Thank you

so disappointed in myself for missing out on the photo that was taken down . although the one you did leave up there .. ... so very sexy .. the only thing missing on it is my handprint .. drool ..

I'm so very disapointed you missed it as well.

feeling brave, very turned on and have to wait for this bloomin cake to bake and so thought I'd show you what Im wearing to bake in..

sorry for the shoddy quality using camera phone
WMquzsU.jpg
Seeing that photo makes more than the cake rise!!! Yummy!!!

to make up for the ones that came down.

0YZEnqr.jpg

This picture is so intimate. Not just what you displayed, but the way you are posed. As if you are offering yourself up. Offering up whatever I (the viewer) choose.

More than makes up for whatever I missed.

to make up for the ones that came down.

0YZEnqr.jpg

Strawberry: you are absolutely DELICIOUS!... What I would give to bury my face and tongue in you. This pic (along with all of your others) has made my log hard as a rock.

This pic literally has me so riled up that I am going to have to stroke one out ;):rolleyes: ...can't go to bed in this state :D

Back