Nervous Newbie

A shot I sent my husband when he was at golf..... So he wouldn't forget about me

wIaYA7W.jpg

Would this make a better avatar then my current one?

New picture coming very soon

Mmmmmm yummy Slip....Hubba Hubba!!

Damn,

Where was I at 10pm? Clearly I missed the good stuff. ;) Although I have to say the golf pic is pretty nice.

Looking forward to the frosting set.

Oz

The house is asleep in less then a few hours.... It's 8pm now bring on 10!!!

Damn,

Where was I at 10pm? Clearly I missed the good stuff. ;) Although I have to say the golf pic is pretty nice.

Looking forward to the frosting set.

Oz

Frosting set wouldn't import. * stamps foot. Damn technology . They were my fav pics as well But Ill be baking again very very very soon.

And pops I'm running late as well.

Two infractions, I deserve to be spanked...

You do deserve a good spanking... Your lucky lucky husband. I'd be distracted with pictures like that

Frosting set wouldn't import. * stamps foot. Damn technology . They were my fav pics as well But Ill be baking again very very very soon.

And pops I'm running late as well.

Two infractions, I deserve to be spanked...

Bend over, slip...I give good ones! :D:devil:

What I was wearing today
Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

And what I'm wearing to bed
V9QaNTG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That ass needs a little late night attention if you ask me. Just to make sure you're fully exhausted and ready for sleep.

Was snooping around :D thought I just as well stop in & say Hi:kiss::rose:
yummy Pics :p thanks for sharing them:rose:

If that is what you were wearing I wouldn't be headed to the links. ;)

A shot I sent my husband when he was at golf..... So he wouldn't forget about me

wIaYA7W.jpg

better no but damn its just as good

and so is what you were wearing and wore to bed

so disappointed in myself for missing out on the photo that was taken down . although the one you did leave up there .. ... so very sexy .. the only thing missing on it is my handprint .. drool ..

You my sexy one, made my Sunday….MMMMMM you are so sexy, sweet, fun, you are wonderful. Not sure what time its in Aussie land right now, but hope your having loads of naughty fun right now. I M :cat happy: catching up here…..
:kiss::rose::rose::rose:

wIaYA7W.jpg

You have such a sexy mouth. I bet it looks wonderful when you are feeling pleasure.

What I was wearing today
Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

And what I'm wearing to bed
V9QaNTG.jpg

Missed the violation:mad:
But would love to wake up next to that shapely ass and soft fabric. You'd make a great excuse to stay in bed all day.

Damn! * stamps foot* sorry all.

Sorry mods :(

For some reason my brain forgot about rule E

Last edited:
Damn! * stamps foot* sorry all.

Sorry mods :(

For some reason my brain forgot about rule E

Just need to host elsewhere. You hosted the non violating one elsewhere and posted that one here.

I looooved what you are wearing. You should wear that to bed too ;) Thanks for making my Sunday less boring.

Just need to host elsewhere. You hosted the non violating one elsewhere and posted that one here.

I looooved what you are wearing. You should wear that to bed too ;) Thanks for making my Sunday less boring.

They are all hosted elsewhere. Imgur.

Sunday's are the best days.

Last edited:
Damn, I have to get ready to teach that cake class. I'll do real replys when I get back.

Morning all. I need to go get my ass in the shower.

Back