Naughty sister(Closed)

"I think you are doing this on your own. You know where your feet are." He said teasingly as he couldn't help but sigh again and lightly grip Andi's thigh as she continued rubbing her feet on his cock. It felt like his shorts were about to rip from how badly they were bulging from his massive cock straining against them.

"i know a few things. I know that you have been looking at my body since i came into the kitchen, and that just by me grazing my feet against your dick your rock hard" she smirks the mischief showing through her eyes.

"Well your sexy little body has been on display on me because you barely are wearing any clothes. SO yeah looking at a nice body while I have my dick being rubbed of course I'm gonna get hard" He looked a little nervous as he couldn't believe he just said that to his sister. He told his little sister she had a sexy body.

Before he could stop himself the words started flowing from his mouth. "Yes I do Andi, I think your silky smooth legs are so sexy, along with that nice round ass of yours, and your perky breasts, well what I can see of them." His cock twitched against her foot and he felt harder and bigger than ever.

Before he could stop himself the words started flowing from his mouth. "Yes I do Andi, I think your silky smooth legs are so sexy, along with that nice round ass of yours, and your perky breasts, well what I can see of them." His cock twitched against her foot and he felt harder and bigger than ever.

"do you want a better look at them?" her eyes clouding over a little bit at his words. She could feel his dick react to her touch.

"I think you want to show them to me Andi since you offered right away." Matt said with a smirk on his face as he looked at his little sister as his cock kept reacting to her touch. He wasn't sure why they were still messing around like this but he was so turned on by how forbidden and kinky this was and it seemed his sister did not want to stop either.

"fine i guess you dont want to see" she sits back looking back at the tv. She knew he wanted to see but she was going to make him say it.

"Fine" Matt said and watched the movie for a few minutes before his mind got the best of him. "Why don't you be a good sister and show me your boobs" He said softly as he looked over at her. She already pulled off her skirt so he was sure she would take her shirt off for him.

She smirks over at him again. She sits up alittle and slowly lifts her shirt exposing her c cup breast in a black lace bra. "what do you think?"

'Wow, she actually did it' Matt thought to himself as he admired his little sister's perky bra covered breasts. His cock seeming to grow even harder and bigger which even amazed him. "This is crazy Andi. You are my little sister and you are half naked and rubbing my cock with your feet."

"if you didnt like it then you wouldnt have asked me to. Or would you perfer me to put my shirt and skirt back on?" she said moving her feet under her.

"If I didn't like it then why am I this hard?" Matt asked as he grabbed Andi's hand since her feet were back under he and placed it on his massive bulge. Since his sister was teasing him he decided he could tease her back to see if she would cave in. "I don't think I ever been this hard before sis" He said with a smirk on his face.

"You like how that feels sis? You like the feel of your brothers big cock?" He said with a smirk as their eyes met and they shared a sexy stare as she nibbled on her lip. "That feels good" He said softly as he leaned his head back into the couch and let out a sigh.

"so do you get this hard when your slutty girlfriend plays with your dick or is it just me? She questions lust showing through in her voice. She rubs his cock a little harder through his pants. She likes that she is having this effect on him.

"To be honest, and you can't tell her, I don't think Megan ever got me this hard before" He said as he kept his head leaned back letting out frequent sighs as his sister continued to rub his cock. "You know if you wanna take it out of my pants you can" He said softly still not believing this is happening between him and his little sister.

"oh your just one big perv arent you? Getting harder for your little sister than for your girlfriend." she smirked loving the power she had over her older brother. "you want to touch me dont you matt?" she stuck her chest out a little showing off her perky tits.

"Well your being so naughty sis it is turning me on so much" Matt said as he watched his sister stick her chest out to show off her perky breasts to him. After hesitating for a few moments he reached out with one hand and cupped one of her breasts. Right away he began caressing it as she continued to caress his massive cock. He had gone way past the line of stuff you shouldn't be doing with your sister.

She was shocked that he actually touched her, she didnt think he actually would. however the 18 year old wasnt complaining she loved the way his rough hands felt on her chest. she bit her lip to hold in a moan as his fingers grazed over her erect nipples. she added a little more pressure while rubbing his dick through the clothing.

"I know this isn't something I should say to my little sister, but I really like your boobs" He said as he kept his head tilted back feeling more pressure being added to his cock as she kept rubbing it. "You wanna see it?" He asked without thinking, wondering if his little sister was just messing with him and how far she wanted to go with him.

"Is that so big brother?" she smirked at his comment. She straddled his hips, she wanted to tease him more before anything progressed. She sat on his lap looking innocent, playing with the bottem of his shirt.

Matt smirked when his sister moved to straddle him, her perky breasts just inches from his face. He looked up at her loving how innocent and cute she looked. She started playing with the bottom of his shirt and he just sat there placing his hands on her hips. Letting her tease him, turn him on even more than he already was turned on. His massive cock throbbing in his shorts and he was certain she could feel him against her.

She nibbled on her lip lightly looking down at Matt. She liked playing the innocent little sister that he knew she wasnt. she pulled her brothers shirt up a little, grazing her fingers across his stumic and sides.

Back