My mom's best friend (M,F, with another female possible)

My cheeks were still stinging and I touched my lips - saliva dribbling down my spent body

My mind started to almost work - what guy - assets - my properties - no - they were untouchable - weren't they?

My head started to spin again

I crawled slowly to the bathroom and ran a bath - my head too fuggy to think as I gently lowered my sore body into the soothing hot water

I must have fallen asleep because I felt the cooling water the next moment

I had to get to real sleep

I dried myself off and looked in the mirror - my wet hair looking a mess but I was too tired to do anything about it

I flopped into bed and closed my eyes - falling asleep

Mitch spent the next hour or so talking things over with Dave, coming up with ways to get the most profit out of Janice and her new found obedience. He was expecting two visitors tomorrow, Janice would be made to impress her latest customers.

After showering with Renee and fucking her well abused pussy under the water he finally decided to call it a night. He made his way to the Master Bedroom and Renee tagged along behind, following him into the room and snuggling up beside the man she now adored. The little bitch couldn't keep her hands off his dick even as he was resting, but after smacking her hand away a few times she finally sighed and drifted off to sleep.

Mitch was woken by the overly loud alarm by the bed, reaching out to shut it off before he sat up and stretched out as much as he could. He pressed down on the intercom button by his bed and made sure it was going to the room Janice was sleeping in.

"Good morning Janice, I trust you slept well. Get that milf ass up and out of bed in the next five minutes and make me something for breakfast. Oh..and do it naked, understand? Don't disappoint" Mitch didn't wait for a reply, simply grinning and letting go of the button as he rested his head back on the pillow.

I woke up refreshed - feeling good and a little sore - mmm

Where was I?

I looked around and suddenly realised I wasn't in my bedroom, but in the guest room

and then it all came flooding back into my consciousness like a bad dream

Think, Think, Think

What was he , Mitch thinking, he had had his fun now - that was it - it was over - no more - or was it - what had he been talking about, taking control

mmm - that would happen over my dead body, I thought as I went into the ensuite and looked at myself in the mirror

I pulled a face in the mirror and cheered myself up, walking back into the bedroom as the intercom buzzed and I jumped as I heard Mitch

"Good morning Janice, I trust you slept well. Get that milf ass up and out of bed in the next five minutes and make me something for breakfast. Oh..and do it naked, understand? Don't disappoint"

Arrogant little spoilt shit I thought - I brushed my hair and saw the collar and leash hanging over the chair - somebody must have brought that in while I was asleep

Nevermind, Mitch said naked so I would be naked

I walked quietly downstairs and into the kitchen, checking out what was left in the fridge - the groceries would be delivered soon - what day were we?????

I made tasty cheese omelette, strong coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice with some hot toast and as I laid it out on the bar I heard the heavy footfall coming down the stairs, the hallway echoing with a girlish giggle - that bitch Renee was still here

Renee had woken up and had him occupied from the moment she opened her eyes, giving him what would now be a regular morning blow job before she slipped into one of his large shirts and waited until he was ready to leave the room.

The two of them made their way down the stairs to the kitchen where Janice had just finished preparing his breakfast. "Good to see you're keeping the old cow in the kitchen where she belongs" Renee chimed, in a bouncy bitchy mood as always. "Mitch, please give me permission to smack the whore's fat ass!!" Mitch only chuckled and gave a nod, soon Janice felt a sharp smack on her rear and Renee giggled as the woman spilt the juice a little on the counter.

Mitch shook his head slowly, walking up to Janice and running a hand over her naked butt, then grabbing her hair and pushing her face close to the counter. "Clean that juice up with your tongue, then grab my breakfast and follow me to the back patio" Before he walked away he rubbed her face in the puddle of orange juice, she could hear Renee snicker behind her before the bitch followed Mitch out like an obedient puppy.

I was taken aback by the force of Renee's smack and held back from calling her the little skank that she is as my carefully squeezed juice splashed onto the bench and floor

I felt Mitch behind me and felt his warm hands against my burning flesh - enjoying his strong touch before I felt him push me down like a dog that had weeed on the floor

"Clean that juice up with your tongue, then grab my breakfast and follow me to the back patio"

"Yes Mitch" I said as he held me down, pushing me into the centre of the juice. I started to lick all the orange juice off the counter, Renee's giggles annoying me no end - the little bitch will get her day and I'll be the one seeing to it. The thought made me smile as I placed all the breakfast items onto a tray and carefully carried them out onto the sundrenched terrace, the sun already warm on my bare skin. I placed the items carefully before Mitch and went to sit down opposite him

Renee laughed "Don't sit down there bitch - sit at my feet where you belong"

I looked across to Mitch and the pig ignored me - wolfing down my hard work and muttering about it being cold

"Sit BITCH - and you can clean my feet for your breakfast"

Mitch just laughed and drank his coffee in silence - he seemed to have other things on his mind - hopefully nothing to do with me

"Start licking my toes slut - toe slut Janice haha - great name - suck my little toes like you suck cock you whore"

"Hey Mitch - this is sooooo much fun"

"Shut up Renee and eat something you skinny little slut - I'm thinking"

"Ohhh Mitch - don't be such a sour puss"

I lifted her feet gently onto my kneeling lap - caressing her smooth skin before running my tongue over her

"Oh Janice - yes - yes - god your tongue is sooo wet"

I felt myself getting wet as I sucked on each of Renee's gorgeous little toes - her French manicure perfect and I knew that it was my money - earnt at work - was paying for her and my pleasure

I watched as her fingers slid down from the table and her bathrobe fell open - revealing her young form - a pang of jealousy washing over me briefly as she slowly spread her legs open - her fingers rubbing gently over her bare opening - a little moan escaped her lips

"mmmmm - yes - oh yes Janice - fuck you're good - see how wet I am already" I watched, my mouth hungrily enjoying her whole foot, my tongue caressing the tips as she slipped her fingers into her sex, pulling them out slowly - coated with her juices

I felt her other foot pressing against my soft breast - her toes pinching my hardening nipple "Oh you are such a slut Janice - lick my fingers clean before you lick my cunt"

I watched as she pushed her sticky fingers towards me - pulling her toes from my mouth - her other hand reaching down and pulling my head onto her fingers

"Like sucking Janice don't you"

"Mitch you should see your old whore now baby"

I saw Mitch shuffle his feet and then peer down at me "For fucksake Renee - just shut up" Although as he said this I noticed his semi hard cock twitching in appreciation

"OK Janice breakfast time for sluts"

I felt you pulling me roughly between your legs - pressing my open mouth hard up against your opening

"Lick your Mistress until I say stop and for fucksakes make me cum or you'll be sorry"

With the sound of wet licking and eager moans in the background he was finding it harder to concentrate, though it wasn't completely a bad thing as he felt his dick throb a little at the image of Janice being used like a dumb slut yet again. Mitch got up off his seat and walked to the other end of the table where Janice was kneeling, removing Renee's hand from her hair and replacing it with his, shoving her face hard into the young moist pussy.

"Hurry the fuck up and make Renee cum, then we can get on with the real business of the day" He gave her head one last shove before releasing her hair, taking his cell phone from the pocket in his robe as he stepped back into the house. Mitch had planned on having a few "clients" over to sample his new product (Janice) but decided against it, calling to arrange a more suitable meeting place.

"When you two whores are done out there, slip into the clothes I've left for you in your rooms and meet me in the living room. I've got very wealthy and important people that I want you both to meet, and yes that includes you Renee" He placed his dish by the sink just as David walked by and informed Mitch he'd be leaving for the day, obviously going to wherever the hell he worked. "No sweat, but this place will probably be locked down if you return today, I'm taking the sluts out to meet with a few people" David left and Mitch began organising the outfits for his two slaves, both would end up looking like two little bimbos once they were ready, bringing a smirk to his face before he walked back out to the patio.

He peeked around from the door before speaking. "Renee, grab that cunt by her hair and walk her inside will you, you've taken your sweet time enough as it is" As Renee pranced toward Mitch, happily dragging the cunt behind her, he soon wiped the smugness off her young face with a firm smack. "Just because you get to act as her Mistress, you're still my stupid little cock slave, get your ass inside!"

Renee's juices flooded my mouth as she held me tightly, her young thighs wrapped around me, her orgasm exploding over me, causing her to shake uncontrollably as wave after wave washed over her, pulling me deep into her pussy my tongue lapping as much of her juiciness as I could before finally grabbing my hair and pulling me from her dripping pussy, her legs still wobbly as she slowly stood up, pulling me with her "Come on Slut we have to get dressed - faster you dumb bitch or Mitch might get mad and you don't want Mitch to be mad - do you?"

"Do you slut?"

"No Mistress" I stammered, wiping my sticky mouth with my hand, still tasting the fresh juices mixed with my saliva

Renee dragged me through the kitchen - roughly

I didn't see it, but I certainly heard Mitch's slap echoing in my ears and her swagger changing in a flash - Not such a pet after all I thought to myself, as I tried to walk up the stairs without getting my hair ripped from the roots - I didn't feel like getting into a fight with Renee, especially with Mitch still within earshot.

I looked down at the bed and saw the clothes that Mitch had selected - clothes was probably an exaggerated use of the word - remnants was probably the term that was more appropriate, the tight one piece boob tube - red for me and hot pink for Renee were awkward to get on, whereas the expensive Italian platform heels, perfectly matching the colour of our dresses slipped on like a silken glove and felt just as soft

Just as we were looking around for anything else to wear, Mitch came in looking at us like a purveyor of fine meat.

"Pull those dresses down over your bare asses - I don't want you looking like a pair of street whores .... well at least not just yet, come on hurry up - fucking women" he murmured under his breath, Renee and I looked at each other without saying anything, the animosity towards each other building again

We both tried to stretch the material over both our breasts and our bottoms, the material was just not long enough - damn male designers, our nipples showing as we moved, the fabric causing a delicious ache

We heard Mitch calling out that 'us dumb fucks had better get downstairs now or there would be hell to pay'

I grabbed a brush and ran it through my hair, Renee doing the same just as we heard Mitch yelling again

We scampered downstairs and stood in front of Mitch, my head facing the floor

"Well done Janice, unfortunately Renee you still haven't learnt your place" a fast hand arced through the air and spanked Renee's tight butt, hard, causing her to whimper, "Face the floor you stupid bitch" I watched from the corner of my eye as Renee inclined her head, tears welling but not running

"Much better, now you two listen to me and listen good"

"You're both going to perform your first money-making assignment for me today, prove to me that you're actually valuable instead of just another useless whore. I get paid ahead of time because these people trust me, but if you fuck it up you'll be the ones regretting it"

He tilted Renee's face up by her chin and smacked her hard, shaking his head as he watched her whimper. He stepped toward Janice and gently ran his large hand over her cheek, suddenly smacking her face hard and chuckling quietly.

"Alright you stupid cunts, make your way out the front door and slip into the backseat of the SUV you see in the drive. I'll follow you out so you don't try anything stupid."

Mitch was grinning as he watched them walk together, both still struggling to pull the micro skirts down but they kept rising to show off an inch of so of their ass cheeks. He sent a text to one of the men at the club expecting them, his eyes looking up from the screen to keep an eye on the two sluts just before they slipped into the backseat and he shut the door hard behind them.

He didn't talk as he drove, creating more tension and nerves for the two women as they wondered what they would be made to do. After at least 15 minutes the vehicle began to slow down to a stop, again making their nerves even worse. Mitch soon had the door open and began to usher them out of the car, he'd gone behind the building to make sure he could get them into the back entrance and kept them oblivious as to where they were.

The large man at the door, possible a bodyguard of some kind, gave Mitch a nod and looked the women over for a moment before whispering something to Mitch and sneering at them. After being given a nod the man "frisked" the two women, though deliberately stealing an obvious feel as he did so.

I felt scared and exhilarated at the same time as we walked gingerly out the front door and to the SUV parked in the driveway. Renee glanced across at me and I didn't know if she was scared or just surprised, I was more concerned about how to stay upright as I tried to walk with a little grace, the platform shoes were making walking very difficult

I settled in to the back, resigned to whatever would happen next. I glanced at Renee who looked more worried than I felt. Of course, when all this mess had died down I would have to decide her future ...

The trip felt much longer than the actual time displayed on the dashboard - only fifteen minutes, enough to take us to a set of industrial buildings. I watched as Mitch drove around the back. The danger exciting me, my body tingling with anticipation.

We waited as Mitch opened the door and ordered us outside, again straightening our skirts but to no avail

We walked slowly across to the back door and Mitch seemed to know the guy waiting

I heard them both snigger and then watched as he pulled Renee over giving her a quick frisk then letting her inside

He moved towards me and I felt his breath hot against my bare shoulders as he ran his large hands over my bare skin and down over my breasts - my nipples hard under the thin material "Awesome nipps" he whispered, pinching each of them hard, before sliding his hands lower, one hand winding around my waist and pinching my bottom, the other sliding down over my mound, to the hem and then pulling the skirt up revealing my bare sex "Fuck me" he grinned "Just how I like it - Can't stand your friend but you .... you I could fuck 'til hell freezes over". I felt my juices starting to flow as he looked at my intently, his manner strong and confident, his look hungry and filled with pure lust ...

He didn't hesitate, thrusting his index finger smoothly up into my sex as he cradled my breast through the material "Fuck you are such a slut - you will be good"

He slid his finger out again and pulled it to his lips - savouring my taste "mmm - excellent vintage" he laughed

"Now get your hot little body inside" he said - slapping my bottom as I started moving through the doorway to join the others

Last edited:
Mitch briefly exchanged words with the man before wrapping an arm around the waist of both women and leading them further into the room. Even though it was dark the smell of cigar smoke and various liquors made it obvious that this was a place for men to relax and basically do as they pleased with any female that entered. All the male guests paid a high price to be there, and they knew what they were paying for.

A man stood up to greet Mitch as he approached the far side of the room, in the dark it was hard for the women to make out if he was black or hispanic but he had two other men with him and Renee was soon sent off with them with a firm slap on her ass. "That one has a real attitude, you'll enjoy adjusting it" The three men laughed and headed up stairs with Renee, the slut was in for a few surprises.

Janice was left with Mitch as they took a seat on a large leather couch, it appeared to be in some sort of VIP section as there were no other guests besides the two naked women that were there to serve drinks. He took a beverage from the sterling silver tray one of the women was holding out and sipped it before placing it down on a small table by the couch, Mitch had obviously been here quite a few times as he grabbed the blonde and made her sit in his lap as Janice watched on only a foot away.

"See that old whore over there?" The blonde giggled and nodded as she looked over at Janice. "You're going to show her how you make it as a real professional slut" The girl simply turned back to Mitch, his hands were on her bare ass as her D sized tits bounced right in his face. "Janice, get off the couch you stupid bitch. I'll let you up when you've learnt a few things"

"Yes Master' I replied quickly, getting on to my hands and knees beside him

My eyes adjusted to the half light and I waited patiently at my Master's feet

I felt my pussy wet with arousal as I thought briefly to the carefree fingering at the door

As you see the 3 men and Renee come back down the stairs, you look at her and then 3 men appear behind them and as the first 3 men reach the lounge, they immediately begin to run and exit the lounge.
Mitch turns around and says loudly "What the Fuck and soon is surrounded by the 3 men and his attitude immediately changes and numerous Yes Sir'rs are heard above the mens whispers. A check is seen being stuffed in his coat pocket. He gives you one last look and then turns and hurries out the door as well.
As you look at the fleeting Mitch, a silver haired, very tan tall gentleman walks into the room.
"Ladies welcome to the family. I am Sir Jonathin and you are about to go on a year long trip. At the end of your training you will be returned to your homes and your bank accounts will be substantially increased. If you do not like this arrangement, let us say "you will simply disappear."
Now if there are no arguements, I am afraid you will have to be blindfolded until we are on the private plane.
You feel the black cloth being placed over your eyes and tied behind your head. Then in a loud voice Renee says "get your fucking hands off me and there is a swirl of motion behind you and you hear NOOOO as Renee's voice screams out and then WHAKKKKKKKKKKKK, WHAKKKKKK, WHAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK,WHAKKKKKKK,WHAKKKKK the sound of wood striking her bottom.
In loud sobs she is heard "ok, ok, I will be good. SMAKKKKKKKKKKKKK OWWWWWW, OWWW plesassssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee
SMAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
SmKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
SMKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
and you stand there silently as Renee sobs in the background
Soon you feel her beside you as she continues to cry. You blindly put your arm on her back and whisper "don't fight them, there is nothing we can do. Just go along.
She hiccups and continues to cry and whispers "ok.'
"Now ladies if there is no furthur discussion we have a long ways to go before we are home.
The 3 men whom are Security Guards, come and put an arm around each of you and you are led out to the black limosine as they help you to get in. Renee lets out a loud ouch as her bottom moves on to the seat.
I say "Remove your clothing.
"Is there a problem ladies or do both of you need your bottoms blistered before we ever get on the private jet?

I didn't move or flinch as the hood was placed carefully over my head

The soft hood smelt faintly of leather and was not unpleasant - it could have been a lot worse I thought to myself as I wondered what was going on?

I had been resigned to my fate since Mitch had 'taken' control that fateful afternoon and I was almost relieved to see that he was getting out of my life - a smile drawing across my lips as I remember the good moments - the untold pleasures that he had wreaked on my needing self - the feel of his sex drawing a quiet sigh from my lips

But was I going from the frying pan and tumbling unseen into the fire

There was something about this 'Sir Jonathin' that was both exciting and unknown

I had removed my 'dress' in an instant, as instructed - my skin resting against the smooth leather seat - this was some car

'Please take off those ridiculous shoes' a voice said - was it Sir I wondered

I struggled momentarily with the straps and slid them off - wiggling my toes - released from the heaviness of the shoes

'Now if you don't mind - I need to examine you - we don't want any nasty surprises do we - please get on your knees on the floor - you first Janice'

I knelt on all fours as I felt warm, strong hands gently parting my cheeks - a slippery hard, cool something was pushed slowly but firmly into my bottom and then slowly removed

'very good'

'and now ...'

Another object, larger, was slowly pushed inside my slippery sex

'mmm - you seem aroused my dear Slut - very good'

The large object slowly spread my lips open and then went deeper and deeper and deeper

I began to moan

'Very Good indeed'

deeper and deeper - the object seemed to know what it was designed for and I suddenly felt myself fighting the sensations - biting my lip as I realised I was going to cum

'Very Good - Yes - Don't fight it Slut'

The instrument was now extending further almost like releasing a liquid - very strange as the sensations intensified - the heat exploding as I felt myself shaking - a hand resting on my bottom - maintaining me in position - the sensations now reaching their peak - tasting the blood from my lip as i bit harder - the low, long animal moan that escaped my pursed lips seemed to please and I heard Renee snigger - before I heard a loud scream as Renee felt the slap as I exploded

My knees quivered as the instrument continued its journey's exploration - my body forcibly contracting around the tool as it moved triggering another and then another - I felt myself slipping to the floor of the car - my legs parted as the instrument continued to move - my moans of pleasure echoing as I heard clapping - my head spinning as I felt the instrument slowly retracting into itself and then being slowed and carefully removed - leaving me spasming, naked on the floor

"Very good indeed - you are as Mitch described - he may have even not done you full justice to your talents"

"We can proceed"

I felt the motor start up and the car surged forward

"If you can sit up - please join us"

I felt a hand assisting me into my seat, what seemed to be a soft towel under my bottom as I sat down

"Very impressive indeed"

I tried to catch my breath - my body still trembling from my releases

I heard almost silent sobs from beside me

"OK Renee - get on all fours - NOW"

I say in a soft tone "Renee do not fight a fight that you can not possibly win, you are going to be so much better off in the end." Now be a good girl like your friend Janice and get down on the floor. I will not ask again."
I sigh, "it appears we have one very good girl and one naughty one, well even the naughty ones need to learn to mind."
I open the mini-fridge in the car. "yes here it is." Renee since the outside of your bottom is still nice and warm, but did not make you realize the position that you are in, perhaps if we warm up the inside, it will help you to behave.
I motion to my associate and you are thrown face down over his lap.
As I get up from my seat, together we open your cheeks as you struggle and fight and sceam to no avail. The bullet shaped finger of ginger is placed against your open and puckered anus and slowly slides in. It enters you until the cut ring is in and secured by your tight spincter muscle.
My associate quickly sits you up in your seat and equally quickly handcuffs your hands over your head to the golden metal bar on the ceiling of the car.
"now renee this is so unnecassary, but you brought it upon yourself.
I soon hope that the heat of the ginger will decide that you want to be a good girl like your new sister Janice. Otherwise you are in for a very long year.
How do you feel renee, is the ginger starting to work its magic?

I sat not moving - listening to my heartbeat - slowly calming itself from the frenetic excitement and continual releases built up by the probe - my thighs still moist as I heard the conversation - Renee was behaving very badly, surely she should have appreciated the risks and danger that she was exposing herself too

Her screams from the other end of the limo rattled my thoughts and I kept quiet, very quiet - not wanting to draw attention or to create any opportunities that may cause displeasure

As the 'clink clink' sound filled my ears I realised that Renee was probably cuffed and then I heard the mention of ginger - oh god that sounded painful

A few seconds later I heard just how painful as Renee started screaming her apologies

'Gag her and stop that awful racket' I heard as a warm hand slid along my thigh - higher

"Fuck no - please no - god my arse is on fire - argh" the sound suddenly ceasing and I feared the worst

'mmm - much better' the muffled screams barely a whisper as I heard the cuffs jangling and then nothing

I felt my legs being gently parted as another hand started caressing my neck, another caressing my breast 'mmm - lie down my dear' I heard whispered in my ear 'we have a little bit of a trip until we reach the plane'

I felt hands gently laying me down along the seat

As you stretch out on your side on the cool leather seat, you feel the large head of my 12 inch cock, press against your wet pussy lips. I slowly begin to enter you as with my fingers I hold your lips open. Slowly I push in and in and in. I have no way of knowing if you have ever had a cock this large before, as I heard your gutteral moans as I fill you. Finally I am in. Charles gets down on his knees and with his tongue from the other side, begins to lick your stretched clit. I begin to pull back and then half way back, thrust my hips hard burying 6 inches into you hard adn deep. Between our two efforts you begin to moan and scream out your passions as time and again you cum. The combination of listening to your throngs of passion and Renee's muffled sobs brings me to a crashing end and I cum deeply inside you. Charles goes back to his seat as you sit up and I hand you a silk handkerchief to put between your legs.
Charles goes to Renee, and unhooks the handcuffs and moves her back over his lap. The gag is still in her mouth. "now the choide is yours, are you going to be a good girl, or are you ready for your next piece of ginger. I can assure you we have many pieces left. Nod your head up and down for yes or sideways for no. Now what is it going to be?

As I let myself be laid out on the long seat - one leg stretched out and touching the floor I felt hands caressing me again - sliding lower - lower - until I felt them sliding over my lips - gently spreading them open as I felt something hard also pressing up to me - the end throbbed as it slowly entered me - it was thick - very thick - inch by inch - oh god that felt so good - deeper - deeper - oh my - how big was this guy - and then as I felt as if I couldn't take anymore, the heavy balls bounced against my cheeks - the head throbbing so deep inside me before slowly sliding back out - my excitement building quickly as I felt my lips being caressed and then a wet tip of a tongue began flicking my already swollen clit my moans getting louder as I felt the enormous shaft sliding deep again - harder - stretching me wide open as the tongue continued pleasuring my button and then I felt someone tugging on my nipple chain - stretching as the lips pressed around my clit - sucking me inside the warm wet mouth and that tongue - oh god I was cumming - my legs held in place as the spasms rolled through me - the sex now fucking me as I rode and rode the large shaft tripping another orgasm - more intense as my clit throbbed in time with my stretched nipples and my now bouncing bottom as the fucking intensified - god this was so fucking good - my moans louder now as the tongue continued its slow dance 'oh god - can' t take more' I moaned as I heard a chuckle and a laugh

'mmmm - fuck - this is good' I heard before the shaft stilled and I felt the throbbing before it started again hard - deep - fuck this guy could fuck

as I felt myself cumming again I felt the sex swelling and then the explosion - spurting deep inside me - spurt after spurt after spurt - totally exhausted as you slowly slid out - my clit throbbing as I ride the rhythmic dance of the lapping tongue - my body craving more

I felt myself being pulled up and pushed gently back in my seat - my head cradled in the head rest as I felt something soft placed between my legs and I dab myself - the fabric soaked and then gently removed

I hear the clink of the cuffs and Renee still sobbing quietly

A yelp as I imagine the ginger is slowly removed from her burning bottom

I wondered if she had learnt her lesson ...

"Crawl here Renee - that's a good little Slut - Charles - put the collar and leash on her"

"Yes Sir"

I hear the click of the electronic collar and the rattle of the metal lead - coming closer

"Good - now I think she has learnt her lesson - remove the hood and blindfold her"

"Yes Sir"

I listened quietly - not moving - my pussy still throbbing from the deep fucking and I realised my nipples were still clamped - the dull ache indicating that I was barely getting any circulation - god this was going to hurt when they were removed

"That's better - she is a dirty little slut isn't she - and the ginger has made a real mess - nevermind some take longer to understand"

I felt a hand brush my thigh and then the sound of the leash

You pulled on the leash and Renee was tugged forward - I then felt her hands on my feet

"Stop there Slut - remove her gag Charles - I want the Slut to drink my cum from Janice's cunt"

"Yes Sir" removing the gag

"Now - you know what you need to do Slut - get in and lick your boss's cunt till I say stop and I want her to moan her pleasure so make it good - remember your arse is mine now LOL"

I felt my legs being pulled apart and Renee's warm mouth reaching for me

I let out a soft moan as she placed her fingers under my bottom and I slid a little lower - her lips now covering my dripping sex

"very nice Renee - enjoy my cum LOL"

I smile and say "look Charles, our little miscreant seems to be having a change of heart, as I listen to your moans of pleasure. "Charles show Renee what she gets when she is a good girl.
Charles immediately stands and stoops over in the car and lowers his suit pants and pulls out a cock that is even bigger than mine.
"yes Charles let her feel that monster cock, as Charles gets behind Renee and places the head against her glistening pussy.
Renee pulls up her head from Janice's crotch and says "please Sir be gentle as Charles pushes forward and in one push, half of the enormous cock slides in.
A muffled Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh is heard as Janice responds with a massive orgasim. And pusssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh and Charles is in. All of Renee's breath is sucked out as she lets a screaming shriek.
But soon Charles is breaking into a rhythm and Renee is a mass of passion as she orgaims again and again. And as much as she verbalizes, Janice cums with her passion.
Finally Charles cums deeply into Renee and she just collaspes on the floor of the limo as Janice lies limply, completely spent.
Charles pulls out and smiles and says "Boss we have found some prime pussy here, this is going to be a great year.
The car pulls to a stop and soon the cold air rushes in as the other two guards come and open the back door. They reach in and pick each of you up as if you were a rag dolls. With bare bottoms you are carried up the ramp to the awaiting jet. It is nice and warm and dimly lighted as you are carried to the rear of the plane.
Soon the nipple clamps are removed and a pajama top pulled over your head as Renee is similarly dressed. Your pajama bottoms are pulled up and as you lie on the pillow and blankets pulled up, a gravely voice says "do not get out of bed unless you need to use the bathroom. And just so you do not try anything foolish, the entire plane is monitored with cameras. I truly suggest you stay on the good side of Sir Jonathin, as you may not like the outcome."
The guards leave and Renee says "Janice are you ok, are you really my boss now?

The hours quickly and smoothly fly by and I come back into your bedroom area. "Good morning ladies and you may get up and use the bathroom. After you have, go sit at the table and breakfast will soon be served."
The shades on the windows are locked in place but little slivers of sunlight streams in around them. As Renee turns from her side to her bottom, she immediately gives an Owwww. You say "you had better be good today or you are not going to sit for a month. "I don't care and I cannot believe you do not fight?"
"Yes the two of us against them and you know they probably all have guns. You have to know what your odds are and they are not good."
I don't care says Renee, as she gets up and goes into the bathroom.
When she comes out, you go in.
And when you come out and go into the Dining area, Charles is just placing two plates of steak and eggs at your places.
"Do not dawdle while you eat as we have to have everything cleaned up before we land. You have 30 minutes to finish as one of the other guards brings you in organge juice and coffee.
At the end of 30 mintues your trays are picked up and you are taken to the airline seats and your seat belts strapped in. You feel the plane descending and soon it touches down on the runway and a roar of the engines and it comes to a stop.
Charles comes back in and says Please stand and you do and the hood is placed over your head.
Renee begins to fight again as she says "get your fucking hands off me. As she is hooded and her arm twisted behind her. Ouchhh you are hurting me. And Charles says "you do not know what hurt is yet but you will when you get Birched at the Estate.
You plead "Renee be good as you try and turn your head backs towards her direction as you are escorted out of the plane and down the ramp to the waiting car. Soon all of you are in as you hear Renee crying under her hood.
The car takes off and after an hour it begins to climb, as you feel yourslef pushed back against the seat. It continues on, up and up and up.
And suddenly comes to a stop and you hear a metal gate opening and the sound of stones under the tires.
The car stops and I come back and open the door. Watch your heads getting out and welcome to your new home. As you get out and your hoods are removed. You look at the huge stately red brick mansion and a view of mourntains on one side and the ocean far bellow on the other.
"now lets get you inside and settled. "Take Renee to the punishment room and tie her over the bench, I will be down shortly.
She is picked up easily by her hands and feet as she struggles to know avail and is taken up the steps and inside
You Janice may go up and get settled in your room and either read or take a nap. We will meet again at lunchtime. Enjoy your morning.

I followed the guard obediently through the labyrinth of halls and corridors - my bare feet silent on the cold floors - my pyjamas looking very out of place as I looked cautiously around as we moved quickly, seeing several masterpieces on the walls - the collections of everything from armour, weapons to porcelain and jade - I was almost impressed

I followed silently up the stairs and was led into a large bedroom - with an ensuite - a salon - a study - god this was an apartment I realised

"Please take off your clothes - an aide will arrive shortly with a selection of attire to be worn in private and in public - I suggest you bathe and rest"

I watched as he walked across the large salon and noiselessly closed the door - a loud sound indicating that I had been locked in

I looked around the expansive apartment and went to the large windows - the modern security windows perfectly matching no doubt the original designs - the view was extraordinary - reaching way into the distance - the snow capped mountains sparkling in the distance

I still had no idea where we were

The turning of the key and a knock on the door summoned me to my senses and a well dressed - young 25, 28 year old man walked in pushing a clothes hanging trolley

"I see you are awake still - good - let me run through a few details"

I followed him into the bathroom and continued to listen as he drew the bath - already distracted by the thought of relaxing "are you listening Ma'am?"

I listened intently and nodded as necessary before he bid me a pleasant 'stay' with the Master

Last edited:
After your bath, there is a knock on the door and a tall good looking dark haired man enters the room.
"alright Janice, on your stomach on the bed." As you stand there with your towel wrapped around you, he walks over and pulls the towel off you and SLAPP's your bottom. "you will find Miss, that at the Estate, orders are not repeated twice without a consequence. "If that was Sir Jonathin, I can assure you that your screams and cries would have been heard throughout the corridor.
As you lie down, a hysterical Renee's cries are heard coming up the hallway, after the elevator had stopped.
The two Security guards wheeled her in, face down on a white guerney.
"you will spend the rest of the day in bed miss and then this evening we will be back to bathe you and get you ready for bed."
Renee does not respond but just cries with her head turned to the side facing the wall.
The bed is open and the sheet is removed and she is lifted face down in bed.
Her bottom is a deep dark red and there are 12 purple welts crisscrossing across her cheeks.
The guard says "Renee, today you were paddled and received 12 strokes of the Dragon cane. Your next spanking may be 24 strokes so I do hope you soon decide to behave."
I don't believe I have to tell you, but remain in bed except for using the bathroom. I would not sit directly on the seat but lean down as far as you can go, and sit with your hands on the seat. Your friend my help you if she chooses.
"Dinner is at 6pm and you may remain here Renee. Janice put one of the dresses on, that you will find in the closet. Every night, dinner is formal. Prepare as if this were the most important date you have ever been on. Sir, will be judging your appearance and he has been known to spank for "not the best effort".

Back