my "Hangout"

hope today is a little better then yesterday ling;)
good to hear they did have some soup at the cafeteria,how long do you have to stay on that-anyway nice to hear that your feeling better sweetie :)
talk to you again later :kiss::kiss:
Hi :kiss: still dragging my Butt but its Thursday already so I guess by the Wknd. I should be back to normal Food ;)

Good morning Ling:rose::kiss: I imagine it takes a while to bounce back from something like that. I hope you're getting back your strength sweetie.

Glad to see you back!:)

ry:rose::kiss:
Good Morning and thank you Ry :kiss:
yes it will take a while, specially with the kind of Food Iam allowed to eat;)
but I think I should be close to normal by the Weekend ;)

hi ling :kiss::rose:
its lunchtime so just in case you dont like the soup they had at the cafeteria
maybe you like this one better;) hope your day is going well sweetie :)-:kiss:
weight-watchers-quick-chicken-noodle-soup_37891.jpg

a6e8a24e490a90d2642e26b158b1e69de2efb060.jpg

ling, good to see that you've made it back to the surface! And I'm sure that Fran's chicken noodle soup is on the list of acceptable foods in the recovery diet. ;)

Ease thru this TGIF day, enjoy a relaxing weekend being attended by family, and we all look forward to the return of normality at the Hangout! :)

hi ling :kiss::rose:
its lunchtime so just in case you dont like the soup they had at the cafeteria
maybe you like this one better;) hope your day is going well sweetie :)-:kiss:
weight-watchers-quick-chicken-noodle-soup_37891.jpg
wow that looks yummy Fran:) should have had this instead of the Soup I had from the Cafeteria ;)
my Day went so so and TGIF today -anyway thanks for sending it to me Sweetie :kiss::kiss:

a6e8a24e490a90d2642e26b158b1e69de2efb060.jpg

ling, good to see that you've made it back to the surface! And I'm sure that Fran's chicken noodle soup is on the list of acceptable foods in the recovery diet. ;)

Ease thru this TGIF day, enjoy a relaxing weekend being attended by family, and we all look forward to the return of normality at the Hangout! :)
Good Morning Mr. Investor its always nice to see you come and visit my Thread thanks :kiss:
the Weekend should get me back to normal I hope;)
Wish you a wonderful and enjoyable Weekend as well Hon XO

hi was on here once before but got disturbed :(
so a quick hi and hug from me for now :kiss: try and talk to you more later;)

Good Evening Ling :kiss::rose:
went to the Stockcar Races:) it was almost over and the stupid Thunderstorm came
so we left early coz we didnt bring an Umbrella or Raincoat:(
so how was your Wknd. hope your feeling better,or back to normal ;)
have a great Week :rose:

Good Morning Ling. I keep seeing posts about you being under the weather. I haven't been on much, I hope it's all behind you.

Have a good Monday, 'Ling-lings.

hi was on here once before but got disturbed :(
so a quick hi and hug from me for now :kiss: try and talk to you more later;)
Hello Fran thank for trying Sweetie:kiss::kiss:
happens to me too, I get a phone call or someone is looking over my Shoulder:(
but I hope you had an enjoyable Weekend ;)

Good Evening Ling :kiss::rose:
went to the Stockcar Races:) it was almost over and the stupid Thunderstorm came
so we left early coz we didnt bring an Umbrella or Raincoat:(
so how was your Wknd. hope your feeling better,or back to normal ;)
have a great Week :rose:
yikes what a Bummer:( good thing it was getting torwards the end of the Race Hon;)
me had a lazy Wknd and took it easy thanks for all the well Wishes Hon :kiss::kiss:

tumblr_pvr8ckr1tX1toxqo3o1_500.jpg

Welcome back to the world, ling! :)

I'm sure there are a few things to catch up with . . . but first . . . coffee. :D

Good Monday morning Ling:rose::kiss: Summer is holding on with hot temperatures here in Cali. Glad you were able to relax this weekend.

Have a good day sweetie.:rose:

ry:kiss::kiss:

Good Morning Ling. I keep seeing posts about you being under the weather. I haven't been on much, I hope it's all behind you.

Have a good Monday, 'Ling-lings.
and a Good Morning back to you:)
thanks for stopping in and being concerned :kiss:
had Food poisening and it took me almost a whole Week to get back to almost normal;) guess I will find out how well I feel once Iam at Work;)
thanks again XO

tumblr_pvr8ckr1tX1toxqo3o1_500.jpg

Welcome back to the world, ling! :)

I'm sure there are a few things to catch up with . . . but first . . . coffee. :D
Good Morning Mr. Investor :kiss:
yes Coffee still tasting great even though for a while I had to stick to Water (Dr. orders) thanks for stopping in hope you had an enjoyable and fun Wknd. ;)

Good Monday morning Ling:rose::kiss: Summer is holding on with hot temperatures here in Cali. Glad you were able to relax this weekend.

Have a good day sweetie.:rose:

ry:kiss::kiss:
and a Good Morning to you too Ry:kiss:
although we had a lovely Summer, the Weather has been getting cooler had a heavey Thunderstorm over Night which woke me up grrrr:(

Hello Fran thank for trying Sweetie:kiss::kiss:
happens to me too, I get a phone call or someone is looking over my Shoulder:(
but I hope you had an enjoyable Weekend ;)
good afternoon ling:kiss:
weekend was so,so had some heavy thunderstorms and it broke a lot of branches on some trees and knocked outdoor furniture around :eek: so we been busy cleaning up:(
hope your feeling well enough to work ;)

I hope you had a good weekend.

I went to the beach, which is always nice.

I hope you have a fantastic week.

good afternoon ling:kiss:
weekend was so,so had some heavy thunderstorms and it broke a lot of branches on some trees and knocked outdoor furniture around :eek: so we been busy cleaning up:(
hope your feeling well enough to work ;)
aw sorry to hear that the Weather made such a Mess at your Place Sweetie:( but I hope nothing beside your Trees got destroyed;)
sending Hugs and :kiss:sss and hope everything is ok now

And a good Tuesday morning to you Ling:rose::kiss: I hope you are feeling closer to your best. It's a drag to have to work when not.

Hope your day goes well sweetie.:rose:

ry:kiss::rose:

Back