my "Hangout"

just a quick hi :kiss:
went out to shop for school supplies,its a big job so it proably takes more then one afternoon so i talk to you again or more when i got more time ;)-:heart:-u

Thank you and a Good Morning back to you T L :rose:
its Thursday already and long Wknd coming up, so did you make any Plans for it ;)

I like to stay in and have a few drinks, cigars, etc. :devil:;)
I hope you have a great one. :rose:

tumblr_pvr8frvebT1toxqo3o1_500.jpg

Long weekend ahead for all of us, ling . . . I know you will give it an early start at lunch with the girls today . . . enjoy! :)

First taste of fall in the air the past couple mornings down here . . . a welcome change.

just a quick hi :kiss:
went out to shop for school supplies,its a big job so it proably takes more then one afternoon so i talk to you again or more when i got more time ;)-:heart:-u
yikes looks like you left it to the last Minute Fran:eek:
have fun and I hope you dont have to much trouble to find everything that you need~ happy Shopping :kiss::kiss:

tumblr_pvr8frvebT1toxqo3o1_500.jpg

Long weekend ahead for all of us, ling . . . I know you will give it an early start at lunch with the girls today . . . enjoy! :)

First taste of fall in the air the past couple mornings down here . . . a welcome change.
Good Morning Mr. Investor :kiss:
yes Friday Lunch with the Girls from the Office:)the Weather has changed here as well so we will have move in Doors again :(
Wishing you a great and enjoyable long Wknd as well XO XO

TGIF Ling :rose::kiss: Should be a better weekend than the last one sweetie. Enjoy!

ry:kiss::rose:
yes TGIF :)
and yes Iam feeling a lot better then last Wknd ;) so the long Wknd should be pretty good if the Weather co operates ;) Wishing You a great Wknd too:kiss::kiss:

Hello Everyone !
Thank you my Friends, as well as all the Visitors and other Posters to help me make it to 5 thousand :kiss:
I started a new Thread and I hope you come and visit me there as well ;):)
~~~~~~XO XO ~~~~~

Congrats on your 5000 Ling!.. Now its time to have a fun weekend and plan for your spring cleaning...lol

Congrats on your 5000 Ling!.. Now its time to have a fun weekend and plan for your spring cleaning...lol
Thank you Fella for stopping in :kiss:
but you posted on one of my old Threads Iam surprised it worked ;)
below is the Link to my other "Hangout" -take care hope to see you again X O

Back