my "Hangout"

Hi, sweetie :)

good-morning-coffee-good-morning-coffee-good-morning-good-morning-greeting-good-Ee8a60c64b83b89ee5a170e63a71ce510.jpg

getwellsoon10.png

Sorry to hear that you've been "under the weather", ling . . . hope your'e back in the prime soon!

hello ling ask me to tell you posters shes not feeling good and taking a day off;)

Fran, appreciate the update on ling . . . surely you have the appropriate home-made chicken soup that will bring her back to health!?! :D

Sorry to hear 'ling isn't feeling well. Hang in there 'ling, and get back to us soon.

Hope every has a good day.

stopping in to say Hi and checking up to see if your feeling any better;)
well according to Fran your feeling close to normal thats great:)
so I hope you feel good enough to have some fun on the Weekend ;):D

tumblr_pvr8bseN5C1toxqo3o1_500.jpg

Good morning, ling. Here's hoping that this week's first cup of coffee finds you fully recovered and "fit as a fiddle"! :)

Good Evening Ling :rose:
checking up on you to see how your doing, better I hope;)
did you do anything on the Wknd. and did you go to Work today
hope to hear from you soon XO

Hello Everyone !
I like to thank "All of you" for your visits and your well Wishes :heart:
Had Food Poison:( - have an early Morning Dr. appointment and I hope She lets me go to Work after I see Her;)
Hope to talk to you All tomorrow!

so how is it going sweetie good i hope
hope you got a mike there to warm up your soup;)
text me if u get a chance ;) xo xo

Good Evening Ling :kiss::rose:
so did you go to Work today, how did it go? good I hope ;) hang in there XO XO

so how is it going sweetie good i hope
hope you got a mike there to warm up your soup;)
text me if u get a chance ;) xo xo
Good Morning Fran :kiss:
yes got the ok to go back to Work;) it was rough didnt take any Lunch along but had some Beef Broth and Toast at the Cafeteria;)

sending hugs at lunchtime

Good Morning Fran :kiss:
yes got the ok to go back to Work;) it was rough didnt take any Lunch along but had some Beef Broth and Toast at the Cafeteria;)
hope today is a little better then yesterday ling;)
good to hear they did have some soup at the cafeteria,how long do you have to stay on that-anyway nice to hear that your feeling better sweetie :)
talk to you again later :kiss::kiss:

Good morning Ling:rose::kiss: I imagine it takes a while to bounce back from something like that. I hope you're getting back your strength sweetie.

Glad to see you back!:)

ry:rose::kiss:

Back