"Murder House" (closed)

What's going on here?" Maria asked.

Robert was mortified, Maria had caught them, there was no denying the fact that she could see Miss Chambers pussy, clear as day! He couldn't speak, frozen in fear, but the exchange that followed was beyond confusing...
Miss Chambers appologized, spinning some bullshit story about spilling some cream even as she blatantly winked at him. "Delectable? He repeated his wife discription of the maid, numbly.

First she play acted the virgin, now she was flirting with bisexuality? He caught her arm as she kissed his cheek. "I wouldn't dream of it..." he promised, seriously, the puppy dog look of devotion and wonder in his eyes as he looked up at her. She never ceased to amaze him.

Left alone with the maid once more, Robert looked up as she gazed down at him in his seat. For one tension filled moment, he thought he might have reached her and appealed to her sense of morality, but then she sniffed the mess of his seed soaked into her hand full of tissues. He rolled his eyes and tsked at her, but couldn't hide the knowing grin spreading spread across his lips. "Miss Chambers... What is your first name? And why do you persist on being treated like a receptacle? You are more than your sex... please leave the tissue, I will dispose of them." He remembered catching Sandy, his first lay, turning their stolen condom inside out and squeezin out his cum the first time they'd done it, spying her from the crack in her bathroom door when she thought he was taking a leak and only imagined what twisted pleaseurethane the maid might take, wiping his mess all over her wet, succulent pussy the moment she was in private. "Nice try though." He offered with that grin of his. He felt a little more in control of the situation again. How wrong he was...

The next day, 11:40 am, two blocks from the library.

Henry had been busy doing some "scientific research" on that photo of the maid and By scientific research, he meant, sending it to a dozen of his friends, six guys, six girls. He had another stoned out Scooby-Doo theory about the picture, because he'd been looking at it periodically all night, only using it to fap once.

He was pretty sure all the guys would see what he saw and all the girls would see an ugly old maid. Only, as it turned out, it was like that one dress, you know, black and blue to some, white and gold to others? Five guys saw the hot babe, one just reacted with a vomit emoji... while the girls were split right down the middle, three vs three...

"Hey, I think I might have just invented gaydar!" He muttered to himself as he stopped to check the most recent replies. Just then he got a series of reactions from his mom. :O o_O o_O ;D~ "Jesus mom... Keep it in yo panties!" He replied, she came out lesbian not long after his dad left two years ago, but he was cool with it, he was out boarding most of the time anyway. While he was checking his post, he sent found Carmen Howards in his friend suggestions and sent her a request. "Hai, Slayer! I'm on my way!" He wrote.

He kick flipped back onto his board and hooked the corner, letting his loos flannel shirt flutter in the crisp autumn breeze. He loved this time of year. So spooky, when the season changed in the fall!

He rode all the way up to the library doors before hopping off his board and kicking it up into his hand, tucking it under his arm as he walked in, looking around for Carmen, the slayer, his new nickname for the hot and spicy red head.

"Board!" a voice growled in just above a whisper as Henry entered the library with his ride under his arm. The librarian pointed to the locking security rack already holding half a dozen skateboards, and after the teen had secure his and pulled the key, she pointed to the wall of lockers and with the same tone, said, "Back ... pack."

Carmen was in the third level stacks and heard the librarian, despite the low volume. She went to the balcony, waited for Henry to appear in her view, then gave him a psst that got a glare from the librarian. She mocked the woman with finger held vertically across her lips as she gave out a loud shhhh before disappearing back into the stacks.

"Look at this," she told Henry when he finally found her clear in the back of the maze of floor to ceiling shelves, sitting on the floor on the pad she'd removed from a nearby couch. She plopped a big picture book into his lap as he sat on the floor next to her and pointed to a night time photograph in black and white photograph of what could only be 1120 Westchester Place. "My house. Murder House."

She flipped the book shut, showing him the back dust jacket identifying the book as being about purported California haunted houses. A smaller image of Carmen's current home was on the back with a short description calling it Southern California's premiere spirit-occupied home.

"It says there have been 17 suspicious deaths on the property!"

She flipped through the chapters, listing off some but not all of the years, names, occupations, causes of death, theories behind them, and more; most of the stories had police crime scene photos included.

Carmen noticed that Henry had had his phone in his hands the entire time and kept flipping it open, as if he needed to make a call. She growled, "You deleted that photo, right?"

She listened to what he had to say (or didn't say) and went back to the book, this time to the book to a chapter called The Girl and the Ghost. She began reading -- sometimes word for word, sometimes paraphrasing -- about a teenage girl who'd lived a tragic life of abuse by her mother, her father, and the world at large.

"She died in 1966 at age 20 after she fell over the railing on the second floor of our house," Carmen said, explaining, "A burglar had entered the house late at night, and when she confronted him on the landing, whoops, over the railing and down to the floor. But here's the interesting part..."

Carmen flipped to the next page of the book. There was another black and white crime scene photograph, this one looking from the second floor landing to the first floor foyer ... where lay the twisted body of a young woman in only her panties and bra.

"The police thought that maybe the burglar had tried to rape the girl," Carmen went on, adding, "or that maybe she'd been partially undressed for bed and had gone out onto the landing to investigate the sound of the burglar, and that was when she went over the rail."

Carmen showed him more photos: mug shots and crime scene. "But the burglar ... he told the cops that she tried to seduce him right there on the railing. No shit! Right there, read it!"

She pointed to the text and then to a photograph of the original police report on the incident. "He said she was fully dressed when she came out of the bedroom ... started undressing in front of him, asking him to have sex with her ... and only when he tried to flee around her did she grab him and try to restrain him and he accidentally pushed her over the railing."

Carmen let Henry read as much as he wanted and review the pictures again, then smiled broadly at him. She asked, "Ready to shit your pants?"

She turned the next pages with their photos, captions, and text showing a stack of diaries laid out upon the dead girl's bed. Two in particular were labeled in flowery handwriting, 1962, Book 1 and 1966, Book 5

"This girl had been writing in a diary every day for almost four years, since coming to live at the house at age 16," Carmen went on. "In them, she claimed that just days after her 18th birthday, a doctor began making house calls ... over 100 visits over a two year period. That's insane ... because there is no indication in the diaries or in this book or anywhere that I've read about her, the doctor, or the house that there was anything wrong with her."

She put her finger to the page and read, "Each visit included some degree of undressing on the girl's part, some degree of touching of her body -- sometimes in the most private and personal of areas -- by the Doctor. The then-18 to 20 year old young woman wrote in her journals that she had come to perceive the examinations of her body -- inside, as well as out -- as being meant intentionally and solely to cause her sexual pleasure and/or to fulfill some fetish for which the Doctor sought his own delight. On many occasions, the doctor inserted objects and devices into the young woman's vagina, and while he told her repeatedly that they were of a medical nature -- sometimes experimentally so -- she had concluded that they had been meant to stimulate her sexual arousal. And yet not once during those visits or the strange, seeming-sexual stimulation of her body had the doctor once caused her achieve female sexual stimulatory climax ... orgasm."

Carmen laughed so loudly that the librarian clear on the other side of the building and two floors down chastised her over the building's intercom. She giggled more quietly, then went on, "And get this ... she writes in her diary that over that time ... 100 visits over 2 years ... she began to yearn for the doctor's visits because she was becoming infatuated with what he was doing to her ... and yet he never once in two years ... in a hundred fucking visits ... he never once got her off ... or put his cock inside her or even took off his clothes ... nothing!"

Carmen had to cover her mouth as she laughed again. "So, why am I telling you about this other than to get your cock hard?"

Surprising Henry, she reached her hand under the book in his lap to his crotch, found him growing a stiffy, and giggled again. "Nice."

She laughed again, then continued, "I'm telling you this because look at this."

Carmen pulled out a magnifying glass she'd bought at the drug store and held it over one of the diary entries, and asked, "See it...? Do you see it?"

She waited a moment, then said, "The Doctor's name! She wrote it in her journal.
Doctor Rosen! Doctor Alfred ... B ... Rosen!"

Carmen could see that Henry still wasn't getting the picture, so she explained that Alfred Rosen had built the house in 1920 and died in it in 1946. "He died in the house 20 years ... well, 18 actually years before this girl even moved into the Murder House ... 20 years before she herself died there. How the fuck could a dead ass doctor be her OB-GYN or whatever the fuck he was to her ... twenty years after he died?"

She flipped back to the first page of the chapter and pointed to a picture Henry had seen but wouldn't have thought anything about. "That girl! That's the girl who fell over the balcony. Her name is Maeve O'Connor ... and she's my brother-in-law's fucking patient!"

Carmen waited for Henry's reaction and laughed in amazement again. "She's been in the house...! I've seen her, twice!"

She flipped the page again and said, "And that's still not all of it, oh fuck no!"

Carmen flipped back to the book's 4th chapter and held the magnifying glass over a grainy black and white image of a holiday family and staff photo. She pointed to a woman in the background: it was Miss Chambers. Although Henry would see the Young version while Carmen was seeing the old version, the point she was trying to make was still the same.

"She's wearing the same fucking work uniform that I see her in every day at my house ... now!" she told her new friend. Then flipping all the way back to Chapter Two, which was titled And the Murder House is Born, Carmen showed Henry a picture that was taken of the Rosen family and the entirety of the home's full time and part time staff.

"There she is ... and the caption says, Thanksgiving at 1120 Westchester Place, 1944," Carmen said, pointing to the image of Miss Chambers. In this case, both Carmen and Henry were looking at the Young Miss Chambers. "I found more about her in some other books, and I found some stuff on her in the Census and on Ancestry.com. She was born in 1924. Her mother was the first maid to the Rosen's, and when her mother became ill and could no longer work, our Miss Chambers filled in ... and I read in an Enquirer-like newspaper from the 40s and 50s, that the good Doctor was suspected of having had an affair with members of his staff ... and then Ingrid Rosen killed the maid and her husband and then killed herself...?"

"It says there have been 17 suspicious deaths on the property!"

"So you're not afraid you or your sister and brother in law won't become eighteen?" Henry asked with a smirk. He liked this chick, she had some balls! He wouldn't mind giving her some of his though... If she let him, she had some ninja skills too!

Carmen noticed that Henry had had his phone in his hands the entire time and kept flipping it open, as if he needed to make a call. She growled, "You deleted that photo, right?"

"Hell no! I did some research of my own on that actually! And it's like that facebook dress! You know, the one some people see one way but others see different? And almost all the guys, me included, we all see a sexy maid, well, not Brice, but I think he's into dudes... About half the girls were grossed out, said she's old, but the others thought she was hot too. Um... A few of them might show up just to check her out... Sorry... But I think... I might have just discovered gaydar! Who knew it would be something supernatural!" He really did not want to delete it, so put his phone away, he was here to hang out with her anyway, not play on his phone!

"Pervert ghosts that just want to get laid? I should come over more!" Henry chimed in with a shit eating grin. He'd never actually done it yet, but he wasn't about to tell Carmen that!

"Ready to shit your pants?"

He leaned back on his elbows and nodded "Ready!" He proclaimed.

Listening to her read the discription of this doctors twisted, kinky experiments on the girl in the book, Henry was shit confused was Carmen trying to turn him on or spook him? He was definitely turned on, that was for sure! That had to have been some monumental self control, to play with a willing young girl, making her yearn for you, but never fuck her? Fucking ghosts...

"So, why am I telling you about this other than to get your cock hard?"

Surprising Henry, she reached her hand under the book in his lap to his crotch, found him growing a stiffy, and giggled again. "Nice."

Henry was a bit surprised by the physical contact, but he rolled with it, pushing his crotch into her hand proudly before she pulled away. He was puffed up in more ways than one, he dug the way she flirted, it was fucking hot!

She laughed again, then continued, "I'm telling you this because look at this."

Carmen pulled out a magnifying glass she'd bought at the drug store and held it over one of the diary entries, and asked, "See it...? Do you see it?"

He squinted. "Yeah, I see it!" He agreed.

She waited a moment, then said, "The Doctor's name! She wrote it in her journal.
Doctor Rosen! Doctor Alfred ... B ... Rosen!"

Anyone could have found these library books, maybe this girl was just as facinated with the murder house as Carmen was and included the good doctor into her masturbatory fantasies?

"That girl! That's the girl who fell over the balcony. Her name is Maeve O'Connor ... and she's my brother-in-law's fucking patient!"

Carmen waited for Henry's reaction and laughed in amazement again. "She's been in the house...! I've seen her, twice!"

She was serious, this wasn't just about flirting or fucking with him, she was getting agitated. "I believe you!" Henry only half lied, the whole thing going on with the maid had him hooked. There was something to what she was telling him, he could feel it.

She flipped the page again and said, "And that's still not all of it, oh fuck no!"

"That's definitely the hottie I saw last night!" He agreed, looking at the picture, drawing a digusted groan from Carmen. "I'm serious! I'm seeing something completely different than you! Short skirt, garter belts and bra showing, not the old marm!" It was his turn to get an intercom warning. One more would probably get them kicked out! So he settled down, but Carmen had is full attention now!

In a hushed voice, he looked at her and asked. "And you're seriously going to go back there tonight? And sleep up in the attic? You're kind of nuts, you know that? I want to come with you!" He blurted out in a barely contained stream. He was turned on and genuinely spooked but far too excited to be freaked out by it. "I can bring popcorn and a stack of horror movies and make sure nothing got you in the night..." He teased. "Who am I kidding? You'd probably punch them in the face if they tried. You ain't afraid of no ghost!"

Last edited:
"So you're not afraid you or your sister and brother in law won't become eighteen?" Henry asked about the number of people who had died in or around 1120 Westchester since its construction 100 years ago this year.

"No, of course not!" Carmen said.

For reasons that had no basis in fact, she had this crazy ass fucking idea that she was meant to live -- not die! -- in the Murder House.

The two of them got deep into a conversation about the camera photo Henry had taken and about the poll he had taken amongst his friends. He showed her the picture again, and even as he was describing a sexy young thing with delicious curves and nothing on but a garter belt and stockings, Carmen was seeing an old crone in two layers of century old styled sleeping ware.

And yet somehow Carmen believed everything the young man was describing. After all, Henry had described it before she'd shown him a very interesting picture she'd found in yet another book. It was about the Country Club Park neighborhood in which the Murder House sat, and turning to the chapter titled Hallowe'en about the Park, Carmen pointed to an image that sported the caption, This young beauty, seen handing out treats at 1120 Westchester Place would surely have won the best costume prize had she chosen to compete, wouldn't you men agree?

"It's her, isn't it," Carmen asked Henry, showing him the image that for some reason they were both seeing as the Young Miss Chambers. She had at first thought it was some random woman dressed up as a sexy French Maid, but after Henry had described what he saw on his phone, Carmen had realized that she was seeing the real and true image of Miss Chambers, perhaps because she had thought it to be a costume only. "This is fucking unbelievable."

Henry talked about wanting to be in the house at night, about possibly seeing a true ghost. Carmen laughed, saying, "You just want to see Miss Chambers naked again."

They laughed and talked some more ... and then got thrown out of the library. Carmen had gotten a book card a week back, and between the two of them they filled both of their back packs with books, magazines, and reproduction copies -- not originals -- of old newspapers that spanned the generations, articles she'd located using the internet and the old microfiche machine, something she'd never even seen until this week.

"You can come over tonight," Carmen told Henry after he'd helped her lug all the books back to her house and dumped them in the foyer. She turned him for the door, letting him know that he wasn't staying, telling him, "But we won't be having popcorn and waiting for some ghost to randomly rise up out of the floor or something."

She pulled a thin, hardback book out of her bag that Henry hadn't seen yet. It was old and worn and was missing its dust jacket, but when she opened it to the title page Henry's eyes widened at the sight of a pentagram and the title Speaking with the Dead.

"We're gonna have a séance," she told him with a wide, pleased smile. "Those numbskulls from the park that day we met, bring them ... and we'll need girls. I read a chapter already, and it says that for the best result, you need a cross section of people ... males and females is what it mean, so ... me, you ... the two guys ... do you have two girls who could come...? What about the people you shared the image with? Book says up to nine people but no more. You said your gay-dar pic got some results, right? Bring the gay guy and one of the girls if she's out as a lezzie."

They chatted a bit more ... then Carmen reached out, pulled Henry up to the threshold, and wrapping her arms around his head engaged him in a long, wet, erotic kiss. When she pulled back her mouth and gave his body a shove two steps backward, she laughed.

"Get the fuck out of her, ghost perv'," she laughed. "Be here at 11pm with your friends. We start this at 11:50. Oh, and just case this is a bust ... bring some good dope. I promise you ... I'll see to it you leave happy, one way or the other."

"It's her, isn't it," Carmen pointed the young, sexy image of the maid in some old local magazine that had stopped publishing decades ago. "Yup, that's definitely her! And she hasn't aged a day... Wait, you see her in this one? Not the old lady? Wierd..." Carmen added. "This is fucking unbelievable." And without missing a beat, Henry replied. "You're telling me! This is some serious sex files going on right here, Skully!" She shoved his shoulder and tore the magazine away from him before he could drool on it. "You just want to see Miss Chambers naked again." she teased him. "I want to believe..." He laughed, reaching for the old rag like he was going to take it. Only she tossed it over the second floor railing... That's probably what got them kicked out come to think of it.

At least they gave them enough time to check two backpacks worth of material out before they were walked out!
"You can come over tonight." She offered and in his mind, Henry did a fist pump, but played it cool, looking away like he was considering her offer before saying "cool." As non-committally as he could pretend to be under the circumstances.

The act was probably ruined when he gave her a devilish grin over participating in a seance with her and a group of his friends. "Tommy won't come, he thinks you're kind of a bitch, the loser... But Josh will if I tell him it's where the maid works. Brice? Oh, he does pretty much anything I ask... I think he wants my ass, you know? I'll ask Kayla but she is a bit of a flake, but Phoebe would come, forewarning though, she's bound to lez on you really hard f she can't see the maid..."

Suddenly, Carmen shut him up with a kiss! His first! Well, with a girl that wasn't related to him in any way at any rate... He fell right into it though, unexpected as it was! His eyes were sort of glazed over and half lidded and he was still folding his lips over the empty space between then when she pushed him back with that flirty laugh of hers he was sort of falling for... He didn't dare say a word for fear his voice might crack or something, he just grinned, like a birthday boy.

When he was sure he could speak again without sounding like a prepubescent choir boy, he managed a quick "see you tonight, Slayer!" Before hopping on his skate board. He started whistling the ghostbusters theme as he slowly rolled down the walk way, looking at her the whole time, not where he was going, but somehow managing to navigate his way out without hitting anything, with his mad skillz! At the gate, just as he turned the corner, when he thought he was out of sight, he pumped his fist into the air and whooped for joy.

Almost from the moment she booted Henry out the door, Carmen began talking up this black and white murder mystery that was playing at a small revivalist theater a few miles away. Maria was suspicious, of course, as she herself was the sister who loved old movies.

"Who's the guy?" the elder sibling finally asked about listening to Carmen's faux-excitement off and on for two hours, "and why are you so eager to get us out of the house?"

Carmen tried to deny her sister's absolutely on the spot accusation but finally gave in, telling her about Henry and a few other friends coming over. When Maria said there would be absolutely no parties in the house, Carmen laughed and confessed, "We're holding a séance."

Oh, that resulted in a conversation that Henry should have been here to see! Carmen didn't give out any specific details about such people as Doctor Rosen or Miss Chambers or Maeve O'Connor, but she did question her elder sister about her latest sexual exploits with her husband. Maria didn't want to go there, and when Carmen pressed, the elder sibling threw up her hands and said, "Yes, yes ... Robert and I will go to the movies tonight and you can have your little party."

The showing was at 10pm, and by 11pm Carmen had the attic ready with candles and burning sage and a pentagram drawn on the floor in white sidewalk chalk as she couldn't seem to find any dried, crushed animal bone to use. She'd contemplated buying a package of bone meal at the Health Food Fanatics down the street, but it stunk and Crayola Chalk was a third the price.

Now it was just a matter of waiting for her guests...

Henry showed up first, of course, there was no way in hell he was going to miss this, tonight! He didn't know that Carmen had gotten the other two out of the house, so he went around back and tried to get her attention the same way he had last night. "Hey Slayer!" He whispered loudly, pelting her window with pebbles.

A bit later, Brice and Phoebe showed up together, being part of the same lgbt after school group. They went up to knock on the door

Josh was next to pull up in his sports car.

Even Kayla made it, albeit twenty minutes late.

"So where's the maid?" Josh and Phoebe asked Carmen in unison before giving each other a biting look.

Henry shrugged and whistled a bit of the x-files theme as he walked past them with his hands in his pockets, acting so so innocent, even though he's promised them a peek at the maid to get them here.

Clink...! Clink, clink!

"Unbelievable," Carmen murmured as she went to the window, just as another pebble struck with a clink!

"Hey Slayer!"

Carmen slid the window up, calling down with feigned anger, "These fucking windows are a century old, doofus. Go to the fucking door."

But then she called, "Wait! Maybe you should climb up the side of the house again. That way, if I can't conjure any real ghosts, at least after you fall and break your neck, I'll have you to séance back to life."

She laughed and turned away, leaving the window open just in case Henry decided to do things the hard way.

The attic was ready, with candles the only illumination, burning sage filling the room with aromatic smoke, and a white, sidewalk-chalk pentagram drawn in the middle of the floor, on which Carmen had made more space by moving the furniture and boxes of junk outward or even downstairs, much to her sister's chagrin.

The book on séances that Carmen had been paging through most of the afternoon had prescribed a total of nine people around the portal, as the pentagram was called. The group was mostly Henry's friends, but Carmen had also invited some people she'd met over the last couple of weeks as well.

There was too much visiting and joking around -- including one high numbskull who danced through the portal and messed up the chalk, forcing it to be redrawn -- and by the time that they got their late start, the assembled participants, or vestibules as again the book called them, included:
  • Carmen, of course: she would act at the Medium, attempting to speak to the spirits in the house directly, possibly channeling them, or maybe even making them appear to the others.
  • Henry also: he, of course, was key to this whole thing because most of the people here had come at his invite. He was also important because if this was all a bust, Carmen was going to need some fun afterward, and -- what the hell -- maybe riding his cock for an hour or so after the others were gone might make up for her heartbreak over the failed sĂ©ance.
  • Josh: his reason for being here was obvious as the first words out of his mouth were, "So where's the maid?"
  • Phoebe: same-o, same-o about the Young Miss Chambers. Carmen thought it ironic that with just one up and down ogle of the the sweet and cute lezzie, she herself was likely as hot for Phoebe as Phoebe was for the maid.
  • Brice: Carmen could see what Henry meant when he'd said Brice would do anything he asked of him. In truth, although Henry had said that this other skater wasn't gay, Carmen thought she detected something more in his attention to Henry than simple buddy-buddy loyalty, but ... she didn't know the guy, so whatever.
  • Bethany Black: she was just as Henry had described her, Goth! Black leather, died jet black hair, black over white makeup, piercings, tattered clothing that in places was revealing enough to cause some of the guys to hide their growing erections. And yet, when she looked about the attic at Carmen's preparations, she somehow looked uncomfortable, perhaps even frightened a bit.
  • Kayla: now, she was about the exact opposite to Bethany. Sweet, pale, blonde, quiet, shy; she was the last to climb the stairs to the attic, and after she had, she'd already asked half a dozen times, "Are we done yet? Can we leave?" Carmen grabbed the tiny thing, put her down in an old dusty arm chair, and forced her to take a toke on a joint one of the guys had inconspicuously fired up. Kayla had initially refused, saying she'd only done it twice and both times had "done something I shouldn't have", which Carmen found intriguing. But she'd taken the draw ... and a moment later taken another, finally relaxing, smiling, and even loosing the top button of her blouse, asking, "Is it hot in here?"
  • Tommy: Ironically, the one person Henry said wouldn't show up did, saying almost immediately, "I only came to watch you fall on your ass."
  • Clarence: The eldest of the group at a surprisingly young looking 33, he was the first man in the Country Club Park neighborhood that Carmen befriended. Ever since graduating high school 15 years earlier, he had spent four months a year working a fishing boat out of Alaska, the two months after that traveling around the world, and the rest of the year driving the Eternal Darkness Tour bus that passed by the Murder House 5 days a week.
  • And last but not least, Hillary: the 24 year old could have been easily mistaken for Kayla, with similar looks and attitude about being at a scary sĂ©ance. Ironically, though, Carmen had heard from her on again, off again boyfriend -- yes, Clarence -- that the seemingly mild mannered, average looking girl was a wild woman in bed -- with men, women, both, neither -- and anyone who could be that wild in the sack was a person of interest to the fun loving Carmen.

"We have ten," Carmen said as she gestured everyone to gather around the circle, adding, "And as luck would have it, we have 5 females and 5 males, so ... move around to arrange it boy-girl-boy-girl ... yeah ... like that ... no, boy-girl-boy-girl ... Jesus, Henry, put out the joint!"

Once they were all finally arranged, Carmen directed, "Turn your backs to the portal ... the portal ... that's the pentagram on the floor ... Jesus, just how high are some of you?"

She laughed, and having taken the joint from Henry, she drew on it long and hard again before pinching it out and setting it aside. "Now ... take off your shoes and position them neatly just out of arms reach, toes pointing away from the portal."

Some of them had already shed their shoes and had to locate them, but once that was done, Carmen continued, "Now ... face the portal ... take the hands of the person to your left ... no, your left! ... okay ... now, take the hands of the person to your right--"

She laughed, clarifying, "That's the only had hanging at your side, duh."

Carmen was beginning to wonder whether or not it had been a good idea to have Henry bring his bad ass dope. "Now ... as one entity while holding hands ... squat."

Oh, that went well! Between the foggy brains and the skirts that got in the way and the either tight fitting or loose fitting jeans ... and, of course, the foggy brains, or did Carmen already think that in her own foggy brain ... the lowering circle fell apart in a flurry of laughter and foul language.

"Stand up! Stand up, Jesus Christ!" Carmen ordered. Through continuing laughter, she gave the directions again, and somehow this time the entire group of 10 lowered to their haunches on the floor and crossed their feet before them. "So not let go of the hands in your hands ... or..."

When she didn't explain or someone asked, "What happens if we release hands?"

Carmen only smiled wickedly and said, "Bad ... things. Ba-a-a-a-d things."

There were laughs, wide eyes, and soft requests to go home, all of which Carmen responded to as appropriately before beginning with a tone she stole out of one of those prime time witchcraft television series, "We are here today, to call upon the spirits of this home to come to us ... to make their presence known..."

There were some giggles and shush sounds, as well as some rolling eyes, but Carmen only glared at the offenders and continued spewing the words she'd read in the book. She went on and on, sometimes adding new words and phrases, sometimes repeating those that the book would bring forth spirits trapped in a middle world between Earth, Heaven, and Hell.

"What ... the ... fuck ... is this?"

Mandalita Gonzalez looked over the circle of hand-clasping teens and young adults to Yolanda Quinn, who was standing on the other side, wearing a wide smile of joy. "It's a séance, you idiot. You've never seen one of these?"

"No I haven't, whore," Mandy said with a tone of hateful spite.

Yolanda glared at the other ghost and growled as she crossed through the portal, "I told you never to call me that again, Spic!"

"Whore!" Mandy repeated with venom.

The chalk on the floor was disrupted by the invisible feet of the charging Greek woman. Mandy reached up to the other woman as the scuffle began, falling backward a bit to collide with a table on which several candles were burning. The table rocked, just enough to get the attention of the séance members, and the candle that Mandy's ass sat on went out yet didn't deform or squish in anyway. She spat at her attacker -- the saliva hitting one of the teens in the back of the neck -- before their fight continued through the wall, out onto the roof, and all the way to the ground, where one of the bicycles assembled there was knocked over.

Back in the attic, Carmen's eyes grew wide, and after a moment all she could say was, "Holy fuck!"

Sure enough, Henry did his spidey thing and climbed his way up to Carmen's room, he had some star quality M.J. in his back pocket, reserved for just him and the Slayer, for later. The goods that weren't quite as good, he presented to her after pulling himself through the open window.

Or he would have, if she'd had stayed up in her room, not gone down to greet guests. Guess he wasn't going to impress her with his parkour again. He scratched the back of his head, wondering what else might impress her. Looking around at her set up, before going down stairs to find her, all he could say was "groovy" like ash williams from evil dead.

He, in fact, was the numbskull that had messed up her pentagram, when he walked right through the middle of it to go find her. But he wasn't about to admit to that, not tonight, while he still might have the chance to get laid! "Just don't let on that you're a virg, and she might do you..." He told himself.

Bethany knew this place, the first floor at least, she was, in fact the same goth chick that was seeing Dr Robert because of her suicidal tendencies, but she wasn't about to tell the others that, she liked this place, it felt deadly. She'd snooped around a bit before and after her sessions, so she actually knew where the maids room was. " I could show you" she offered the horn dog and lezzie with a wicked grin. "But you'll have to take turns, there's only one peep hole..."

Up in the attic, she felt something that creeped her out, having been nearly dead a couple of times in her young life, she could... Sense things... "Somebody's watching us..." She muttered to herself before shutting up and following Carmen's instructions to a tee.

Brice seemed dejected when he wasn't allowed to site next to Henry.

Josh and Phoebe got paired next to each other and really didn't seem very happy with it either.

Tommy ended up between the polar opposites, bethany and Kayla, which left the older couple next to each other and Carmen. Holding hands with Henry

When things started happening, Brice was the one that got spat on. "Eeeew! Gross!" He groaned, letting go of both girls hands on either side of him to wipe the spit off, like it had cooties.

Tommy yawned, exaggeratedly, groaning "faaaaaaaake...."

Josh and Phoebe looked at each other, not so sure of that!

Bethany pointed at something, or someone, mutely, while Kayla stated to shake her hands and scream like a little five year old girl that had just touched her first fish.

Clarence and Hilary looked like they were just ready to go make out during the crazy ghost storm, it was probably just a night like any other for them.

Henry jumped up and ran to the window to look down at the bikes and started laughing his ass off! "Hey Tommy, I don't know how to tell you this, but your bike is fuuuucked man! That real enough for you?" The front wheel was bent at an odd angle and it wasn't going to be rideable again tonight. "Bullshit man!" He shot up and over to the window to see the damage for himself. "Ah fuck man! My ride! It's fucked! How am I going to get home now?!" He whined.

"Carmen?" Bethany whispered, looking at her, seeing the look inner eyes. "Did you... See them too?" She asked in a shaky voice. "The women? Hispanic and... Mediterranean? They... They went out the window!"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and just stared at carmen and bethany like they were both nuts.

"Wait, what?" Henry asked as he went and sat next to Carmen, reaching for her hand. "You're serious, aren't you, Beth? Carmen?"

Brice shivered, looking at the film of spit left on his hand and Kayla was making mewly sounds of fear as she continued shaking her hands.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'd really like to go peep at the maid before I die..." Josh suggested, about to get up when Phoebe yanked him back down. Weather it was because she was taking the situation seriously, or if she just wanted to have the first peek was unclear.

Everyone returned to the circle immediately and held hands.

"What do we do next?" Clarence asked, looking to Carmen for guidance. He lived for this shit, it was really going to up his tour guide monologue!

"We should stop..." Hilary suggested, drawing a squealed. "Mmmhmm!" And vehement nod from Kayla.

"No, Carmen's got this!" Bethany snapped. "You've got this... Right?" She asked, uncertain.

"Of course she does!" Henry added, squeezing her hand confidently. It wasn't like anyone got hurt, just Tommy bike...

Carmen hadn't associated Bethany with the Goth Chick she'd seen wandering the house on two occasions, which made her feel kinda thick in the skull now. But hey, this was LA -- there were probably a dozen Bethany's in Country Club Park. "Somebody's watching us..."

"We're not to that point yet," Carmen said, trying to sound more authoritative than she actually was. After all, her experience with the occult was all in the book sitting open to her right. And yet, as she looked around the room, Carmen couldn't help but mutter to herself, "I think you're right."

As things got going, Carmen glanced to Henry, sitting to her side. She looked to their joined hands and couldn't help but think he was sort of caressing her with his thumb. She smiled, thinking, Well, you DID grope his cock in the library.

Then, about five very long minutes in, things got interesting. Brice complained that something icky had hit him in the back of the neck, furniture moved, a candle mysteriously blew out despite there being no wind in the attic and none of the candles near it even fluttering.

Then the whole bicycle thing.

Carmen got everyone back in their places with hands clasped again, starting, "Oh Spirits from the Other Side, we call upon you..."

And again, under his breath but making sure that Carmen heard him, Tommy was whispering, "faaaaaaaake...."

"I'm gonna hurt this kid," Yolanda Quinn said, standing behind Tommy and raising her hand, ready to backhand him.

"Yeah, you're good at that," Mandalita Gonzalez responded, twisting her head this way and that following the three story fall to the ground. She mumbled, "That hurt ... whore."

"Are we gonna do this again, 'cause I can take you out the wall again, you bitch..."

Yolanda's words slipped away as she caught sight of Bethany Black staring at her with wide eyes, an open mouth, and an outstretched hand as she mumbled in shock, "Do you see her...? Carmen ... Henry ... do you see her?"

"What, you've never seen a whore before, little Miss Where's-my-black-eye-liner," Mandy teased. But Bethany wasn't seeing or hearing Mandy; the apparition the Goth was seeing was Yolanda, as Mandy teased with a happy chuckle, "I guess they can only see sluts."

"I'm not seeing anything, Bethany, and neither are you," Carmen chastised, "Stop fucking around and concentrate."

Carmen went back to what she was doing, but there was just no getting away from what was happening in the room already.

Henry was like, "Wait, what? You're serious, aren't you, Beth? Carmen?"

And Brice was freaking out about what he said was spit on his hand. "Who spit on me? This isn't funny! You diseased fucks!"

And Kayla sounded like she was about to start crying.

And, of course, all Josh and Phoebe wanted to do was go ogle the maid.

"No, Carmen's got this!" Bethany snapped when it was suggested they should abandon this. "You've got this... Right?"

Henry supported Carmen, who in turn told everyone, "Settle the fuck down! Breath ... hold hands ... keep quiet ... and listen..."

She returned to speaking what she'd read and memorized from the book, calling on the spirits to contact her.

"You know we can just ... what's the word ... materialize?" Mandy asked Yolanda. "I mean, they don't need a séance."

Bethany was still staring at Yolanda, though; the Greek woman who'd moved into and subsequently died at 1120 Westchester in the 1970s began making faces at the black-on-white girl, which was seriously beginning to unsettle Bethany's nerves.

"I think this one's dead," Yolanda said, pointing to the Goth.

"She'd not dead," Mandy laughed. "She came here with all of her friends."

"Are you sure?" Yolanda asked with a serious tone. "I mean, how do we know she doesn't live here with us. I mean, I didn't know you were here until just ... well ... I don't know how long ago that was. Fuck! I hate not being able to track the passage of time."

Mandy understood the other ghost's meaning. There were no days, months, and years where they were. Sometimes she felt tired, as if she hadn't slept in (again) days, months, or years, and other times she felt -- literally and figuratively -- as if she'd only just died yesterday.

Bethany's freaking out and Kayla's whispering repeatedly that she wanted to go home was getting on Tommy's nerves to no end, and he was threatening to stand up and leave, when a devilishly smirking Yolanda said to the other spirit, "Watch this."

The Greek woman moved over behind Tommy -- with Bethany watching every move -- and slapped a hand over the skeptical guy's mouth and nose as she pulled his body firmly back into her own, limiting his ability to fight lose. Even though he couldn't see the hand blocking his air flow, Tommy felt it and began gasping for air as he flailed at the invisible force trying to kill him.

All about the circle, people reacted in their individual ways, with Bethany waggling a pointed finger in Tommy's direction screaming, "The Ghost! The Ghost! It's trying to kill him."

"Fuck!" Carmen cried out with a frustrated tone, standing and looking about as she demanded, "Everyone the fuck out!"

Tommy was suddenly free of whatever he thought was happening to him, and with the more timid members he headed straight for and down the stairs; some of them chastised Carmen or even Henry for a bullshit evening, while others seriously called back their appreciation for having been included ... while simultaneously getting the hell out of Dodge.

When the shuffling of feet had for the most part ended, Carmen looked around herself at those who had remained: Henry, of course, because he was wanting to get laid; Bethany, of course, because she needed answers, and she wasn't going to get them elsewhere; and Brice, of course, because Henry was still here, duh.

Carmen's face was filled with anger and disappointment initially ... but then she looked to Bethany and with a serious tone said, "Long black wavy hair ... a blue dress that brought out the most startling, blue eyes ... flawless skin and long legs..."

As Carmen had been describing Yolanda perfectly, Bethany's eyes swelled. She said with awe, "You ... saw ... her."

Carmen looked about the room and said, "I did ... but I don't now. Do you?"

Bethany looked around and said with regret, "No."

Carmen began walking around blowing out the candles before one burned down the house, asking, "Well ... what the fuck do we do now?"

She looked to Henry and with a smile asked, "Wanna fuck?"

Before he could answer, though, Carmen looked to Bethany and Brice and said quite firmly, "You guys can stay and fuck, too, but I'm not a group sex kinda girl, so, there's a spare bedroom on the second floor at the end of the hall. Feel free to go the fuck away."

"I still haven't seen the maid..." Josh pointed out with a grin. Tommy smacked him in the back of the head, Gibbs style. "Fuck you man, you gotta drive me home!" He shot Carmen a nasty look . "Thanks a lot for that, bitch!" He spat. "Hey! Fuck off, man!" Henry shot back, stepping up to him, it was the first time he'd ever sworn in front of Carmen. "Or your bike won't be the only thing busted up tonight..." he threatened, making Tommy back down, but not without flipping her off. "I'll be out in the car..." he growled to Josh who was rubbing his head and looking around.

"Hey, where did Phoebe go?" Josh wondered aloud. She was found peeping on the maid, groping her own boobs and just about to slip a hand into her panties before promptly being kicked out with a terse "leave this house!" From Carmen. Josh was laughing, asking when it was his turn for the peep show. But the glare he got shut him up. All he said before leaving was. "You owe me man..." to Henry

Later, when it was just the four of them, Carmen, Henry, Brice and Bethany, Brice looked at Beth and then over to Henry, almost like a helpless puppy. Beth rolled her kohl lined eyes and mouthed the word "dickless?" To Carmen while he was looking at Henry. "Dude... What are you looking at me for? Permission?" He nudged hI'm toward Beth, thinking. "Don't fuck this up for me, I really gotta get laid before I die!"

"Come on... Brice... I'll make a man out of you..." Beth growled, grabbing his arm and dragging him away, leaving Henry and Carmen alone to make the trip up the stairs, back to her room. It was only going on eleven fourty five, so they had plenty of time. Right?

"Hey Slayer..." Henry started to say, touching her arm as they went upstairs. He was about to tell her he'd never done this before, but he wasn't sure what they were actually about to do, she was a masterful flirt and he really dug that about her, but he wasn't expecting anything more from her than what she was willing to give. "...Nevermind." he said with an excited grin, deciding not to tell her he was a virgin still.

She could probably tell, anyway, she was very perceptive, shit, she could probably smell it on him. "Premium usda, grade a fresh virgin meat here! " he though to himself, he was probably lit up like a neon sigh by now, so obvious and see through.

Once in her room, he brought out the special Scooby snack he'd been saving for just the two of them. "I brought this special... it cost one eighty, so you know it will turn us right around..." he joked, feeling only a little nervous and giddy, in her presence. If things got going the way he hoped, he was determined to go down on her first, before she fucked him, before she had the chance to realize he really didn't know shit about fucking, got pissed and kicked him for being lame. Or so he feared, at least then he would have the memory of getting to taste her pussy first.

As Henry was laying back in the bean bag chair and she was sitting on the couch close enough to easily pass the joint back and forth, Carmen said firmly to him, "You're not getting laid tonight."

She studied his reaction, then laughed. "Sorry, dude. I'm not a tease, believe me, please. I just ... I just don't know you well enough, Henry. I'm sorry. But if you wanted ... you could still see me naked."

Carmen didn't wait for him to respond, instead standing right over the top of him as she began unbuttoning her top. She shed it, then her bra, then her jeans until she was standing over top of him in only a tiny thong ... and the whole time she was smiling down to him with delight.

"Like?" she asked, turning around to show off the tiny piece of triangular fabric that was half the area of the already tiny one in front. "I promise you ... you play your cards right ... you keep bringing over the weed ... you don't do some stupid guy shit like Tommy or one of his ilk would do ... and you'll be balls deep inside this--"

Carmen had caressed a hand down her flat belly and rubbed it over her thong, immediately atop her clitoris, before pulling it back upwards, finishing, "--before you know it."

She turned away to cross to her dresser. "Besides, you've had so much pussy already that waiting for one more a couple of days ain't gonna hurt ya."

In contrast to what Henry had been thinking, Carmen had no idea that was a virgin. He could be goofy at times and sweet at others, but he was a good looking guy with a fit body and fun personality, and she was certain he'd gotten his cock wet at least once in the past.

With her back to him, Carmen stripped off her thong, then donned a sheer blouse and a pair of modest but still sexy panties before moving to and leaping onto her bed. She gestured for the joint, telling him, "If you promise not to try anything ... you can sleep with me tonight. Sleep!"

Meanwhile, downstairs in the assigned bedroom, Bethany was on her knees, between Brice's, her head bobbing up and down rapidly as his trousers and boxer-briefs were gathered about his ankles.

Henry shrugged, playing it cool, but he was actually a little releaved, with all the weed they had smoked, he was having a little performance anxiety. "It's cool, whatever is cool with you, cool?" Dude, stop saying cool! He said and then thought to himself, cringing inside. "Really?" He asked at her offer to see her naked and sat up a little, paying her his full attention now. He was looking her over and had that "so THATS what it looks like for real!" Look written all over his face.

"Like it, love it, gotta have it." Henry agreed, with a birthday boy grin, he was wearing more and more around Carmen.

"Shya, because I'm just, like, so totally rolling in pussy...my mom's lezbo, so the only women hanging around me are not interested in a 'stud' like me." He laughed, he'd actual donebit, he'd actually revealed his secret! "Hey, you wanna see me naked? Turn about is only fair play you know... I promise, no touching!" He was pulling his shirt off as he offered to strip. "You know, I thought I was ace before I met you, but I'm really digging this adams family romance! You are the hottest girl I've ever met! Cara mia.." wasn't that what Gomez always called Morticia? "I'll be the perfect stoned out gentleman, I swear! He was starting to wriggle out of his pants, not for sex, but just to show off his own wares.

"I'll be the perfect stoned out gentleman, I swear!" Henry said as he wriggled out of his pants.

But that was all the farther he got when Carmen picked up the little propane candle lighter and flicked it on, saying, "You take those shorts off, and you'll be putting out a bush fire ... got it?"

Henry seemed to get the picture, whether he believed her or not unimportant. She gestured for the joint again, took a long drag, handed it back, and without losing too much of what filled her lungs told him, "Snuff it out. This place is a century old stack of burn, baby, burn."

She threw back the bedding, crawled in, and gestured the hesitant Henry to join her. And despite having told him there'd be nothing going on between them tonight, she slipped her torso in atop his and began making out with him in a passionate and erotic way. But she let him know right away that they weren't going much farther than kissing when twice she pulled his roaming hand away from the most accessible of her two tits, the second time doing so by bending back a finger enough to cause him to cry out in pain.

Carmen laughed ... and returned to kissing him again as she pressed her bosom into his chest. She actually wanted to fuck him, long and hard and deep. But her track history with guys she barely knew just wasn't the best, and liking Henry as much as she already did, Carmen wasn't eager to lose him as a friend just for one or two or ten rolls in the sack.

Suddenly, there were feet hurrying up the stairs from the second floor, and rolling Carmen saw a very angry Bethany -- in only her panties with the rest of her clothes under her arm -- surging into the room.

"Mother fucking creep!" she growled, and when Carmen asked what was wrong, she explained, "Fucker wanted to put it in my ass! Do I look like the kind of girl who takes it up the ass?"

Carmen couldn't help but laugh and respond, "Well, actually, yeah!"

"Fuck you!" snapped Bethany ... before laughing herself. "Okay, so, I look weird to some people, but that doesn't make me a sex freak."

And then, almost without taking a new breath, the Goth Chick asked, "Can I sleep with you two?"

And even as Carmen was opening her mouth to tell her sure, why not, Bethany asked quite seriously, "Are we fucking or just sleeping?"

"Sleeping!" Carmen said quickly, looking to Henry to see if the smart ass was going to answer the other way. "We're sleeping ... and Henry here already knows he ain't taking his cock out of his boxers ... in fact!"

Carmen jumped out of bed, dug through a box, and tossed the young man a pair of gym shorts that would be a bit tight on him but would still fit. They didn't have an open fly like his boxers, so Carmen demanded, "Wear those, so I know there isn't any accidental fucking tonight.

She laughed, and Bethany joined in, asking Carmen, "You're gonna sleep between us?"

Carmen again laughed, asking with presumption, "You wanna stay as far away as Henry's cock as possible?"

But Bethany said with a serious tone, "No, I, um ... I just want to sleep next to you."

Carmen was taken aback. Had Henry told her that the Goth Chick had lezzie tendencies? No, that was the other girl, wasn't it ... Phoebe? Or Kayla? Fuck she thought.

Bethany detected the hesitation in Carmen's answer and began to say, "It's alright, I'll sleep--"

"Next to me," Carmen said, jumping back into the bed and patting the opposite edge from where Henry was standing. "Blow out those candles."

"Are you sure ... are you, um, I mean," Bethany said with hesitation. She was the only member of the séance to have seen the ghosts, and she was still a little bit freaked out about it. But then looking around she realized that there were two night lights plugged into the sockets that had been added to the pre-electric era home during the last renovation, and she hopped onto the bed saying, "No, I'm fine."

Carmen settled into the bed on her back, but then grabbing Bethany's hand, she rolled to lay against Henry -- who she pushed to his own back -- and pulled the other girl up close. Bethany eagerly spooned their hostess's backside, reaching a hand over Carmen to lay it upon Henry's belly.

"got it, slayer." Henry said with a smirk. "So you're really going to ignore the whole virgin thing, huh?" He asked, while he took the last drag off of his joint and licked his fingers to pinch it out.

He had barely laid down next to her when he felt her slip half on top of him. Her naked breasts were warm and soft, pressed against his chest and she was kissing him like he had never been kissed before.

His mind was a haze and his whole body tingled, hands drawn to her breasts... Then pushed away... Only to be drawn in again, requiring a bit more memorable and painful of a warning to keep his hands off.

Henry heard the rush of foot steps too and sat up with Carmen. "Woah! Hey! Beth, your boobs!" He looked away, trying not to stare. "Brice? He must have been into you, he usually doesn't go for girls..." Henry pointed out, with a wry grin. "I'm just glad it wasn't my ass to be honest..." He added with a relieved sigh. "Did you break his nose or his balls, Beth?" He asked with a laugh.

"Actually, we weren't fucking, just making out..." Henry shrugged, looking at Carmen with a wink.

"Jeez, really? Why don't you just sew me into a blanket while you're at it too? I sleep around a bunch of lesbians at home, I kinda know how to keep it in my pants... But if you insist..." he took the gym shorts and gave them a suspicious sniff first. "These are clean, right? No Slayer sweat?" He didn't bother to find out, putting them on required a little bit of effort as they were very snug.

"Hey! Leave my cock out of this and I'll leave it in my pants!" Henry warned with a laugh.

Henry wasn't quite sure what to make of the situation, the make out session had been hot and heavy, if just a little short. But now he was laying in bed with two beautiful and wicked cool chicks, in their own private little cuddle like. Carmen against his side and Beth with her hand on his stomach. He stared at the ceiling for a while, grinning from ear to ear before letting his eye drift shut and falling asleep.

Yolanda and Mandy; Carmen, Bethany, and Henry

Carmen hadn't been so comfortable in bed with a man in quite a while. She'd always had trouble sleeping next to a man she'd just fucked for the first time, not that she'd fucked Henry, of course; all that rolling around and snoring and farting ... eww.

And, of course, she'd always fucked at the guy's house or at a motel or hotel. She'd never had serious sex in her bed at her house -- where she might feel more at home -- because her house had, of course, been her parents' house. Carmen had just never seen herself being comfortable enough to fuck under her mommy and daddy's roof.

Now, here, at her sister and brother-in-law's house...? Yeah, Carmen had a feeling she could do that just fine, seeing how they'd had no problem doing it right under her current bedroom.

So, why was she so comfortable now? Was it the dope? Was it the woman cuddled up to her backside? Or was it simply Henry? Carmen already knew she liked him, well enough to consider a monogamous relationship, and she hadn't had one of those since ... well ... actually ... never! Oh, she wasn't a slut and she didn't sleep around. She'd just more often than not has a little bit of overlap of the guys who were finding pleasure against and inside of her body.

But even after just hanging with Henry over the last few days, she could see her getting comfortable with just him...

"Idn't dis sweet?"

"Why do you do that?" Mandalita Gonzalez chastised Yolanda Quinn. The latter was standing over the three soundly sleeping spirit-chasers while the former was sitting across the room in a comfy armchair that had actually been part of her décor when she'd been here decades earlier ... as a living, breathing human being. "Why do you mock me like that?"

"I wasn't mocking you--"

"You used my accent and tone, you whore!"

Yolanda spit Mandy's direction, not that she had a chance of reaching her from across the room. Then, calmly, she mumbled, "Stop calling me that."

"You're a whore," Mandy said casually. "You died here because you came here and took money and had sex. That makes you a whore ... right?"

"No, that's not the way it happened," Yolanda corrected. When the other ghost prodded her for clarification, Yolanda explained, "I came here for sex ... with my lover ... and when his wife walked in and caught us, he told her I was a hooker he'd picked up because she -- his wife -- had cut him off. He told her it was her fault that he had to pick up--"

Yolanda's voice cracked, and after she cleared her throat, she continued with a solemn tone, "It was her fault that he had to go out and pick up a street walker to fulfill the vows that she wouldn't."

There was silence a moment before Mandy added knowingly, "Instead of admitting to her that he was having an affair with you ... he told his wife you were a hooker...?"

Yolanda nodded softly.

"We've been in this house together for ... hell, I don't know how long, and you only tell me that now?"

The Greek beauty looked to ghostly Latina counterpart and shrugged. "Maybe because you've always treated me like a whore ... you bitch."

They stared at each other with hard glares ... then laughed, loud enough that Bethany stirred a bit. The Spirits went quiet, stifling giggles as they watched the three shift about against each other a bit, becoming more comfortable. Yolanda looked to Mandy with a devilish smirk, causing Mandy to warn, "No way ... not ... going ... to ... do it."

"C'mon ... it'll be fun," Yolanda urged. She lifted the bedding to get a better look at the three bodies beneath them. She asked the other ghost, "Have you taken a look yet?"

The girl with all the black makeup was wearing only a pair of boy shorts; she wasn't tall, perhaps just 5'2", but she had a deliciously full and firm body that measured out at 38D-26-36 with a dozen or more, black ink tattoos from back to bosom to crotch to thighs to ankles, all of them leaning toward the dark side of life.

Carmen had shed her blouse shortly after they'd all laid down for rest. It had already been unbuttoned, allowing Henry the feel of her also firm bosom against his bared chest. She wore only her panties, too.

"What the hell's he wearing?" Yolanda asked, seeing the obviously-girly gym shorts that very readily showed off the generous dimensions of the woody he had, likely do to some dream he was having while sleeping with the two beauties. She chuckled, saying, "He's got more clothes on than the two of them combined."

"He's a virgin, you know," Yolanda pointed out. When Mandy only laughed in disbelief, the Greek said, "I heard him tell her, the one who lives here."

"Then leave him alone," Mandy demanded. "You don't want his first time to be marred ... like what you did with the other sister the other night."

Yolanda laughed, recalling occupying Maria's body and sucking Robert's cock. She recalled the even with fondness, saying, "Yeah ... I outdid myself that night."

"And you wonder why I call you a whore," Mandy said softly. After a moment of the two admiring the beauties, she asked meekly, "You ever ... um ... even been with another woman?"

"Of course," Yolanda said. And after a moment of studying Mandy, she asked with surprise, "You haven't?"

Mandy only shook her head softly. When Yolanda asked her if she wanted to be with woman tonight -- indicating the two naked bodies now uncovered, Mandy shook her head more obviously. Then ... after a long moment ... she clarified, "Not now. But ... later?"

Yolanda took that as an invitation and smiled broadly. "Definitely. But ... I get to be the chick in black."

"How do you know she'll--"

"She'll be back, trust me," Yolanda said. "Trust me."

Bethany Black was sneaking down the stairs when she looked up to see Maria staring at her from the married couple's bedroom door. She froze for a moment as the other woman glanced to her watch; it was just short of 5am, which Bethany had already learned from looking to her cell phone and finding 14 missed calls and/or text messages from her witch of a drunk mother.

"I'll ... just ... head that way," Bethany whispered, pointing to the stairs, and she did so as Maria watched her with an eagle eye, all the way down the stairs, across the foyer, and out the door.

Back in the attic on the third floor, the bedroom temperature had risen to 78 degrees after Carmen had forgotten to turn off the electric radiator style heater that had warmed the room for the séance. She was laying face down with much of her back exposed; beside her, Henry chest and most of his belly were open to the warm air as well.

Then ... ever so slowly ... and with seemingly nothing causing it ... the sheet and blankets began drawing slowly down the bed. The gym shorts he'd been forced to wear came into view, revealing the morning wood caused by the coupling of his need to pee and the erotic dream his subconscious was enjoying. To his right, Carmen's firm, athletic ass became exposed as well.

Almost simultaneously, both of the séance attendees began to gently writhe a bit; Henry's boxers seemed to shift about his cock, as if he was getting a hand job, while Carmen's upper, inner thighs seemed to unnaturally part a bit, as if an invisible object had slipped between them.

Over the next couple of minutes, the pair of them subconsciously began shifting about more noticeably, each of them moaning softly as pleasure began to--

"What the fuck!" Mandalita snapped, startling the hell out of Yolanda as she knelt between the two living young folk, her hands busy in their privates. Trying to hide the humor she saw in the situation, the Latina ordered the Greek, "Get away from them! My God, you're one sick bitch!"

Yolanda was about to warn the other ghost to be quiet, remembering that the recently departed Goth Chick had been able to see her. But it was too late; Carmen lifted her head suddenly, awoken by what she thought were voices ... and by the fact that she was warm between her thighs and feeling as though she'd just had done to her what had had just been done to her!

Carmen looked to Henry, wondering whether he'd been fingering her while she slept. Oh, she would have been looking for the lighter to start a brush fire if he had been ... but after studying him for a moment, she concluded that the dream she'd been having had simply affected her seriously; she rolled over gently and reach to her pussy, finding it wet and swollen and eager for action.

She smiled and stifled a chuckle at how realistic the dream had been. She'd been in laying naked, face up on the grass in the front yard of the 1120 Westchester while a man sitting between her ankles -- her ankles, not her knees -- was moving his body to and front. The head of his three foot long cock was ramming deep inside of her again and again as the other 9 other members of the séance and Miss Chambers and Maeve O'Connor and the Ghost from the night before cheered him on and pleasured her body with their mouths and hands.

Was the man at her feet Henry? Carmen couldn't remember the face ... no ... wait ... he wore a mask ... but for some reason, as she thought of him now and looked to the mostly exposed body of the man next to her, Carmen thought and even hoped that it had been.

She reached to her waist and pushed the panties off her hips. Now naked, she rolled over to her skater boy and urged him gently awake ... smiling to him as she whispered, "You told me you're a virgin, right?"

Carmen waited for his answer, then asked, "You're not bullshitting me just to get laid?"

Again, she listened to what he had to say and believed him. She reached to his waist and said, "I can fix that ... you being a virgin, I mean."

"Yeah..." Henry nodded, yawning and stretching awake, feeling a surge of pleasure wash through his young body. "No bullshit, the only pussy sniffing around my place plays exclusively for the other team. Frustrating as hell, but I know more about eating pussy than the average teen... And I jerk off a lot so I stay sane. Ya know?" He added with a dopy, half sleepy grin.

He looked down to where her hand rested on his waist as she suggested releaving him of his virginity, then back up into her warm and inviting eyes. "There's a condom in my wallet." He managed to get out before risking a crack in his voice. It was a five year old trojan, a little symbol of his virginal hopes and dreams, as it was completely useless as protection. "Devirginize me, please?" He asked as playfully serious as she had offered. "I just had the hottest dream... About you." He added, shifting in bed, those gym shorts were really getting uncomfortably snug now that he was sporting a boner.

"There's a condom in my wallet,"

"Won't need it," Carmen said as she pulled the gym shorts and boxers of Henry's hips as one. "I'm clean ... just had my latest girly-girl check up and ain't no one been inside me since then ... and trust me, you can't get me pregnant on the shit I got pumping through me."

That wasn't a very elegant way to describe her birth control method, but she didn't figure Henry would want to verify her prescription or anything. As the garments he'd slept in slid down his body, his already hard cock popped out and up like a Jack-in-the-Box, making Carmen smile.

"Nice," she said, studying it as she continued to work him toward nakedness. He wasn't the longer or the thickest she'd ever seen or even had in her, but together -- length and girth -- Carmen had little doubt whatsoever that she was gonna feel him. She gave him a compliment she was sure he'd never heard, "You have a beautiful cock, Henry."

And just as she'd launched into kissing him last evening without so much as a how-do-you-do, Carmen pushed up in between Henry's parting thighs, grasped his cock, stroked it until it was hard as rock, and leaned down to take most of its length into warmth and wetness of her mouth.

Henry blinked and did a double take at Carmen's oh so elegant words of reassurance, like he was seeing a unicorn or a double rainbow for the first time. "Cool!" Chirped, his voice cracking as she exposed him, making his cock spring up at attention.

Her attention made him squirm a bit as watched her examine him and even complimented him on his cock! "I was sort of expecting 'rugged and handsome''" he snorted, blushing a little, trying not to shy away from the attention. "But beautiful? I guess? Just don't tell Brice, okay? He'll never leave me alone if he knew..."

"Woah! Ah! Okay... We're really doing thi... Ohmygod!" Henry stammered as Carmen went right to town with her hand and then her mouth! "Okay... Breath 'Enry, breath..." He thought to himself, casting his head back to try and gain some sort of control over himself! Jesus, not even thirty seconds of feeling Carmen's mouth envelope him and he could feel himself right. At. The. Edge!

"Oh... Oh God, Carmen! Cara miaugh!" He gasped out, slaughtering the Italian words of affection with a goan or orgasmic bliss! He was cumming in her mouth and it had barely even been a minute! Fuck! So much for all of those breathing exercises in those tantric books his dad had sent him! Fucking joke! Lifting his head, Henry saw Carmen pushing down his length as he emptied his balls in her warm, wicked mouth! "Shhhhhhhit!" He grunted, twitching all over, thinking he'd really fucked up, shooting his load so damn fast! But she was sucking it all down! Wait... Was she swallowing? There was an embarrassed apology hanging on his lips as he cocked his head to the side, wondering what she was thinking. The odd thing was... He wasn't immediately going limp...

"Woah! Ah! Okay... We're really doing thi... Ohmygod!"

Carmen would have laughed at the virgin's reaction to suddenly having most of his cock in her mouth ... except, of course, she had most of a virgin's cock in her mouth. She went quickly and expertly to work on him, not quite able to deep throat him but -- with her hand helping -- definitely able to make Henry feel pleasure down the entire length of his stiffened shaft.

"Oh... Oh God, Carmen! Cara miaugh!" he groaned out as his cock leaped in her mouth after less than a minute. "Shhhhhhhit!"

She wasn't surprised that Henry had begun emptying his balls so quickly. He was a virgin, after all, and no matter how much masturbation he partook of, Carmen knew he wasn't going to stand up to the pleasure her lips, tongue, and fingers were causing him.

She took his entire load into her mouth, pulled back until only his still twitching head was in her suckling lips, and swallowed. Carmen was delighted that Henry's jizz tasted relatively good. She'd had some nasty tasting cum in her mouth before and had spit it out, not even bothering to hide her disgust. It was mostly dietary, she'd read, so whatever Henry was eating, she was going to tell him to keep on keeping on with it, because she enjoyed doing this to her boyfriends.

Once she'd taken Henry's cock out of her mouth, milked him for the last drops, then licked him clean, she moved up to sit atop his thighs. She studied him for the longest time, continuing to gently stroke and caress his still trembling, sometimes flinching cock.

"You liked that then?" she asked, listening to his response. He hinted at wanting to return the oral favor, but she told him, "Next time. You're still a virgin, technically. I think we should fix that."

Moving into Henry's lap, Carmen leaned forward on her knees, grasped his still rock hard cock, and put it at her wet hole. Then, in ever lengthening movements downward, she took him in a little bit more, a little bit more, a little bit more until finally, after an unhurried amount of time, Carmen was sitting in his lap with his entire length buried inside her.

"You feel fuckin' good," she moaned when finally he was balls deep inside her. "Just ... just don't move."

She leaned back, grasping the front of Henry's thighs just above the knee in clenching fingers. She moaned her appreciation for the way his length pressed against the front of her vaginal canal; while she'd never discovered her illusive G-spot, the front side of her pussy, just behind her clit, was about the closest thing to it that she'd ever found.

She didn't know how long she just sat there like that, belly and breasts thrusted forward, head back, eyes closed, occasionally clenching her vaginal muscles around his shaft. After a while, though, Carmen finally began lifting and lowering herself on the young man's cock. She didn't know whether it was enough of a stroking motion to get Henry off again, but she knew it would make her cum soon enough.

But she was in no hurry. Carmen slowed her movements several times, just as she approached that point of no return. She was enjoying this, and she wanted it to last. She felt Henry's fingers suddenly touching her clit, and -- as she last night when he went for her tits -- she slapped his hand away, telling him, "Not yet ... not yet."

Over almost twenty minutes, Carmen's movements atop her new former virgin lover began to get more intense. Her soft moans became gentle cries; the consistent and steady thumping of the headboard against the wall resulted in a banging of hand -- likely Robert -- on a wall a floor below them, but Carmen ignored it without any interruption in her bodily movements.

At one point, she felt Henry's cock jerking inside her and unconsciously took note of his noting his pleasure with sounds and words ... but she continued onward. And finally, moving faster and higher upon his length, Carmen called out before her entire being exploded in ecstasy, "Fu-u-u-u-ck ... Henry ... fu-u-u-u-ck..."

Carmen rammed herself down hard upon Henry's cock as the euphoria swept through her body. Her modestly long nails sunk into the young man's legs. Later, he would find she'd drawn blood in six places and left indentations that would bruise in the others. Her breasts swelled up and down as she gasped for air, and her pussy repeatedly clenched around Henry's shaft, sometimes seeming to cause him to twitch again, as if wanting to further fill her with his seed.

She just sat there in that same position for another two or three minutes before finally pushing forward and slumping down upon Henry's body and stretching her legs downward outside of his own. After a moment, though, she forced her knees inside of his, clamping her pussy about his shaft, which was still more hard than not.

She was spent ... and if Henry didn't move, she could very easily fall asleep right there upon him.

Later, when the subject of diet came up, Henry would tell Carmen: avocado, it was something his mothers first serious girlfriend, Cindy James, she preferred C.J. though, had shown them. Actually, she made these powerhouse smoothie out of parsley, wheatgrass, cinnamon, nutmeg, pineapple, papaya and oranges... With those flavored combined and a stick of celery or a wedge of avocado on the side, she purported anyone's cum would be irrisistible, even a guys, in one of her more surprizing bits of culinary knowledge, she really was a cool person!

But in the moment, Henry was pretty surprised by how he was staying sort of stiff even after blowing his load, maybe it was the really hot psychological effects of having Carmen swallow his whole load without even batting an eyelash? God she was hot! "God, you're hot!" He repeated his thoughts aloud, giddy from the notion that he was about to feel her pussy on him!

Henry snorted and grinned. "Nah, I'm faking it, can't you tell?" He joked, enjoying every second of her attention. He got serious when she straddled him and he could feel the heat of her sex drawing near to his cock. "What should I do?" He asked earnestly as she took him inside of her, inch by luscious inch, enveloping and embracing his length. "Oh, Cara Mia..." Henry moaned, feeling exactly the same as she did. "You feel soooo fucking good! O-okay? Not even just..." He did some kegals and flexed his cock inside of her, making it twitch and puff up a little, against her tight pussys grip. "A little?"

Every time she squeezed him with her pussy, he flexed right back, at least those stupid books his dad sent taught him something! "I'm going to really enjoy licking and eating your pussy out, you know?" Henry interrupted Carmen's zen moment of peace with an upward nudge of his hips to get her to open her eyes and look at him, grinning like a cat. Now that he had emptied his balls at least once, he thought he could handle anything Carmen would throw at him... "That's great kid, don't get cocky!" Henry's inner 'Hands Solo' voice warned him not to get too arrogant just yet. Too late, his wandering hands got a slap for getting too frisky, when she said don't move, she meant it. He chuckled, letting her ride him and go to town, just impressed that he hadn't gone soft yet, the slick gliding hug of her pussy was actually bringing him towards another climax and he was very nearly seeing stars. The big dipper emptied into her lustful mouth and now the little dipper was pouring out deep inside her tight, flexing pussy!

It was beyond anything Henry had ever imagined the experience would be like, he'd heard all of the time about how lame the first time usually was for the majority of people, so he had not been expecting to not only achieve one, but two orgasms in the same lay... He also felt the glory, was that the right word? Of Carmen's getting her lady nut off as well! It was fun and funny but serious and sencere as well.

The ululations of Carmen's orgasmic bliss, the bite of her nails, everything about her orgasm, especially the rhythmic clenching of her pussy around his cock sent Henry over the edge a third time, almost painfully, considering that he had essentially nothing but a few sparce drops of semen left in his balls to cum.

In the afterglow, Henry started running his finger tips lightly, but not light enough to tickle up and down Carmen's bare back, simply to enjoy the feel of her soft, smooth skin. She felt so warm and comfy, laying limply atop him after the action that Henry wasn't about to make her move for hours! Hell, if she ended up falling asleep like this than he might as well. "Is it normal for a guy to sport a stiffy this long? Or are you some sexual sorceress?" He asked with a laugh.

Later, after a short, but well deserved nap, when they were both awake again, Henry started talking about his life, wanting to share what he's gone through to get to this point.

"So, my dad's an asshole... About four years ago, he caught my mom in bed with a 'dyke' his words, not mine, and immediately left, demanding a divorce. I know mom fucked up, but it wasn't like he was ever around, he was always going to Texas on business. And by business, I mean dropping five kay on some high price call girl named Cynthia. Fuck, it was actually his own damn fault that she even met and started up with this other woman!"

Taking a deep breath, Henry continued, he had to get this out, he'd never really talked about it with anyone before... "See, my dad, he thinks he can fix everything with money, so when my mom told him she felt like she was alone in the marriage, he got reservations to some really swanky restaurant, the kind most people have to wait for like a fucking year to get into, ya know? Well, not even ten minutes in, he gets a phone call... From texas... And says it's an emergency, that he has to leave, like right now... But he leaves his credit card and tells mom to enjoy herself, giving her a kiss on the head... Real charmer, isn't he? Well... Mom sat there for a while in shock, then she cried, but before she got up to leave, the matre'de comes up to her with a platter and a bottle of champagne on ice."

Henry laughed. "It sure as hell wasn't from dad, the waiter said it was compliments of the chef... She was pretty hesitant, but she stayed and ate the free oysters and had a glass of the champagne, curious to find out who was hitting on her. Imagine her surprise when the chef turned out to be the woman dad would eventually catch her in bed with! Cindy James, master chef, but she preferred to be called C.J. after dad bailed on us, he started sending me a shit ton of stuff, like brand new, still in the box ps4s and xbox ones... Guess he thought he was sticking it to mom, by sending me shit she couldn't use, or maybe he was just trying to buy my love, I don't know... I had to get a storage unit to hold all the shit he sent me... I use the stuff as trade for weed sometimes, when im low on cash or just want the good stuff, like I brought last night."

Henry let out another sigh. "So C.J. stuck around for a couple of years, she was pretty fucking cool, always taking us camping and stuff... And the food, fuck, I really miss her cooking! See, mom really isn't much of a nature nut, she likes her creature comforts and, well, she was really getting all sorts of attention, from both sexes and that just kind of ruined things between them... There's been a string of women since then, but nothing quite as good as C.J. she was more of a father figure than my dad will ever be, you know? Wierd, right?"

Last edited:
Back