"Murder House" (closed)

Last night:

Through the wall, Carmen heard her brother-in-law holler, "Seriously? It's cum, not poison!"

Carmen couldn't help but release a sudden, sharp laugh, quickly covering her mouth. Oh ... my ... God! She swallowed? No, that couldn't have been true, of course. Hell, Maria didn't even like sucking Robert's cock; the older sister had told the younger one that during one of their chats about boys back before Maria and Robert had even married.

He must have been implying that if she had sucked his cock, his ejaculate wouldn't have been hazardous to her. Yeah ... that's it. Oh, how wrong she was, not that she would likely ever know because Maria was certainly not going to tell her and it was highly unlikely Robert ever would either.

After Carmen was thrown out of her sister's bedroom, she didn't go far. She'd never heard the two of them fight before, and not knowing how Robert would react to such a confrontation -- violently maybe? -- she decided she needed to stay close ... with her phone on Voice Recorder, picking it all up.

As she leaned against the wall, she replayed what she'd seen when she entered the bedroom. No, not the fight; Robert's cock! She'd never seen it before, not that she should have, of course. The couple had lived in the family home with Carmen and her parents for the first few years of their marriage, saving money toward a future home, and they'd had sex often enough that Carmen now knew their hide-the-moans playlist by heart.

But never once, not even when she caught them fucking in the pool one night or on three separate occasions when Carmen had walked into an unlocked bathroom or bedroom, had she ever seen the man's ding-a-ling. Now that she had, even if it had only been for two or three seconds, Carmen was envious of her sister. Oh, it wasn't the biggest cock in the world; in fact, Carmen had had a bigger one in her already. But it was nonetheless a beautiful piece of male hardware, dangling their before him in a state of semi-arousal.

"Jesus... What?" Robert was again bellowing as he came out into the hallway. He gave Carmen a critical look, then turned and stomped away, growling, "What a shit show..."

And Carmen giggled to herself again as she got a front row seat at the most incredible male ass she's seen in quite a while, too. She didn't hide that she was ogling him, not that she had to since he wasn't looking back her way. But still, she felt kind of guilty about staring at her sister's husband's ass and thinking how much she'd like to be laying atop him, kissing and biting at it while slipping her hand between those muscular thighs to beat him off.

This morning:

Robert pulled open the door of his office to go retrieve some clothes, only to find himself face to face with the young, sexy, and flirtatiously smiling Miss Chambers He stopped short, obviously surprised.

"Good morning, Doctor Peterson," she said with that persistently seductive tone and facial expression of hers. She added a bit of a weight shift from one leg to the other, took drawing Robert's gaze lower for a moment as she said, "The sleepy head finally awakes, I see."

Then, looking downward to see the bulbous head of his hardening cock dividing the two sides of his poorly tied robe, she smiled broader and pointed to his skull saying, "I see that that sleepy head..."

She then looked downward again, finishing, "...isn't the only sleepy head waking up."

"Not so good, but thank you..." Robert answered, rubbing his aching head. "It was a rough night, I'm sure you can see... You wouldn't happen to know any miracle cures for a... hangover, would you?" He paused, still bleary headed, trying to comprehend what she was talking about. "What?" He followed her gaze down to his morning wood erection with a start. "Oh Jesus!" He took a step back and pulled his robe closed to hide it.

"Miss Chambers, would you please bring me some clothes? I seem to be.. lacking the appropriate atire for work." He looked around for a clock, trying to pretend he was not interested in her advances in the least. His raging hard on told a completely different story however. Miss Chambers was a walking wet dream, you'd have to be dead to want to ignore a woman like her.

Even with the awful hangover aching in his brain, he couldn't help but fantasize about backing her against the wall and fucking her right here, lifting her up with every thrust! What was wrong with him? He should be worrying about how to patch things up with Maria... Maria, not Mars... not perving on the sexy maid!

Was she wet and ready under that skimpy skirt? Would he slip right in if he pinned her against that wall? No, he had to focus, maintain control, he was not some horney, slobbering teenage jock, just looking for a hole to fuck! He was an intelligent, sophisticated professional and wasn't about to be lead around by his cock... right?

"After you bring me my clothes, I would appreciate it if you could go find Carmen, please, I need to speak with her about... a personal matter." He knew Maria would never submit to a drug test, even if it was to prove his innocence in drugging her, it would be just too much to expect, but he had to prove to her he was not the sick fuck she thought he was! He hoped that maybe Carmen would understand and maybe help him out with proving his innocence to Maria. All he needed was a couple ounces of urine and the test would prove he wasn't lying, it would be undeniable, emperical proof of his innocence. And that was important to him. Even if going behind her back and getting a test done without her concent just pissed her off more, at least she would know he hadn't "roofied her".

He turned away from the maid, in control enough of himself to keep his persistent erection to himself again. "I would like some black coffee too, if you please." Why was he still thinking about the tempting hint of thigh that she kept constantly exposed in that outfit of hers? He had his mission and he was going to get it done! Unless she continued to persist In her seduction...

If she just came up behind him and touched him, he didn't know for certain if he could control himself... he might just fuck her right on his desk if she did that...

"It was a rough night," Robert told the maid, "I'm sure you can see."

"Marriage can be like that," she said with a tone that seemed critical to the whole institution of it. As her hands ever so casually caressed her upper thighs where they flanked the front of her panties, she added, "Sometimes to make a marriage work, you need to find solutions to those rough nights elsewhere than in your own bed."

She smiled a bit wider as he studied her, wondering whether or not he understood that she was implying he should find those solutions in her bed. Of course, that would be hard for him to do since he wouldn't have the slightest idea where to find her bed in the first place. Miss Chambers had offered no employment paperwork to either Robert or his wife. She'd been working for them for a week now, and neither of them had yet realized that the employment agency they'd planned to use hadn't sent her here.

He asked Miss Chambers if she knew a cure for a hangover, and her response was to smile seductively and shift her weight suggestively as he would see her do so often in the near future to draw his gaze to her delicious body.

"Miss Chambers, would you please bring me some clothes? he asked.

"Of course, Doctor," she told him, confirming also that she would go fetch his sister-in-law and black coffee. As she turned away from him, Miss Chambers asked, "Can I get you something to eat as well, Doctor?"

As he looked to her and prepared to answer, she leaned from the hip to pick up one of the pieces of bedding that had slipped to the floor, giving Robert a wonderful view of the black panties hiding her pussy beneath the short uniform's lower hem. She didn't hurry to rise, even after she'd taken the bedding into her hands. Finally rising and without looking back, she headed for the door, confirming her instructions.

"You wanted to see me?"

Carmen had come to Robert's office, responding to his beck and call or beckon call or whatever old folks used to call being summoned. He was still arranging the clothing the maid had brought him earlier. She turned at the arrival of the elderly Miss Chambers delivering a silver platter of food to an end table. The 60-something woman gave Carmen a half-assed smile that seemed to indicate involuntary servitude, then turned her attention to Robert, looked him over from head to toe to groin, and gave him a flirty smile that made Carmen laugh.

"Did you see that?" she asked after the maid was gone. "I think she has the hots for you, Bobby."

Carmen only ever called him that when she was feeling put out or under his thumb because she knew he hated the name. Although she hadn't had the details when she'd explained it to her younger sister, Maria had said the nickname had something to do with a former lover of Robert's who, apparently, had been an absolute animal in bed, one of those lovers you never forgot for the rest of your life.

"So, what can I do for you?" she asked, approaching his breakfast. She snatched up one of the little link sausages, put it between her lips as she stared into his eyes, then sucked it in slowly. She laughed and turned away, unable to hold the stare, chewing the meat up as she urged him, "I have places to be, so, what's what?"

"Have you ever been married, Miss chambers?" Robert asked, feeling his weakness to her charms grow by the second. "Maybe you should stay here, in the house, close at hand, just in case there is another... Mess... To be cleaned up in the middle of the night?" He wanted to say, but couldn't bring himself to speak another word while in her presence. At her offer to bring him food, he wanted to say. "Yeah, you." but could only nod mutely, his lust was a hairs breadth away from making him snap and go completely neanderthal on her. It was a good thing his desk was between them when she bend over too, otherwise he would have gone right over to her, pulled her panties aside and fucked her right there.

As it was, he had to resort to masturbation to make this damn erection subside. Once he was sure he was alone, he reached down and started stroking off, weeping a little in guilt and frustration over all the shit that he'd endured the past 24 hours. He wasn't as strong or as faithful as he thought, it would seem.

Relaxed and back in a reasonably calm state of mind when Carmen finally showed up, he turned toward her, quickly pulling on his pants and buttoning them. "Carms!"He Shot back, using the most awful nick name for her he could think of in an instant. He really did hate being called Bobby. After that god awful Howie Mandel cartoon character.

Miss Chambers was present, bearing a platter of hot food, and gave him "that look" right in front of Carmen. She laughed. "Yeah, its a problem, but I can deal with it..." He replied after Miss Chambers sauntered out, looking every bit the sexy young home wrecker to him. Sure, deal with it by masturbating every time she left the room, maybe he should buy stock in Kleenex?

"First of all, I just want to apologize for... What you saw last night... I am very embarassed that you had to witness my and Maria's argument... But I kind of need your help... She thinks... She thinks I roofied her for christ sake... But she won't let me prove to her that I didn't..." He turns around and snatched up a stack of testing strips form his desk, bound with a rubber band.

"I've got a top secret for you agent 69, do you think you can handle it?" He joked, trying to make this most twisted of requests seem funny, ha ha. Saying 'yeah, do you think you can steal some of your sistes piss for me really wasn't going to work out to his advantage. "I just need a couple ounces of her... Urine for this to work." He had a specimen cup for her and even a pair of rubber gloves if she chose to accept the mission. "I just want to prove to her that I would never, ever drug her. Shes being nuts."

"I've got a top secret for you agent 69," Robert said, explaining what he needed from her.

Carmen smiled then laughed in disbelief. "Seriously? You want me to ask my sister to pee into a cup so that you can..."

She didn't even finish what she was going to say but instead snatched the test strips and separated one from the bundle. More to herself than to Robert she mumbled, "Fucking married people."

She turned away for the exit saying, "Keep your fucking plastic cup. Maybe you can use it for some more Vodka or Whiskey or whatever you smell of."

Maria looked at her sister dumbfounded, asking, "What?"

"Pee on the goddamn stick," Carmen told her, holding the strip out. She explained what Robert wanted and why he wanted it, and when Maria only stared at her with a confused expression, she asked, "Did you or did you not suck your husband's cock last night and swallow his cum?"

Maria donned a shocked expression, replying in disbelief, "Oh my God, Carmen!"

"Answer the question!" When Maria turned away to go to the bathroom, Carmen followed, prevented the door from going closed, and held the test strip out again. "You don't suck cock, Maria. So, if you don't, you must have been roofied, right? So ... pee on the stick, prove it, then sue for divorce and move back home to cry to mom and dad all night and all day ... and I'll live here in the Murder House all alone."

Her older sister was giving her a different yet still somewhat shocked look. Carmen shrugged, "What! I like this place."

A long moment passed before Maria finally snatched the test strip, sat on the toilet, and held it between her legs. She glared at her sister, asking, "Do you mind?"

Carmen laughed and went out into the bedroom, leaping out into the middle of the bed and rolling to her back. She reviewed some more information on her phone that she'd learned about 1120 Westchester Place. In just the week or so that they'd been there, Carmen had dug up yet two more deaths that had taken place on the property. So far, she'd found at least 9 people who were believed to have met their end in her new home, including suicides, murders, and suspicious accidents.

After several minutes, Carmen lowered her phone to find a meek looking Maria standing in the bathroom doorway. She smiled to the older sister, asking, "So ... did he drug you ... or are your just a closet slut with a hankering for drinking--"

"Get out!" Maria snapped. She moved to the bed and forcefully removed her sister from it and the room, repeating over and over as Carmen tried to make more crude jokes about oral sex, "Get out, get out, just get the fuck out."

After the door slammed behind her, Carmen laughed again. "You know, Robert was right about about thing. Well, two things, actually. First, he didn't roofie you. And second, it's not poison. Trust me. If it was, I'd have died a long time ago."

She laughed as she headed back downstairs to Robert's office. She dropped down into the big, soft, deep patient's chair where a pussy had been pleasured the day before by a woman whose identity Robert thought he knew but would one day soon enough learn he didn't.

"Okay, so ... Mars now realizes that she wasn't out of her mind on drugs and is trying to figure out how the fuck she's going to apologize to you," Carmen said, assuming -- correctly as she would learn -- that that was exactly what her sister was doing upstairs. She continued, "In the meantime, might I make a suggestion? Let it go! She fucked up, and you had a good time of it, so, just let it go and be happy you got the opportunity to unload your balls like that."

She smiled at Robert's reaction, not really caring what he had to say about the whole situation because she had other things on her mind. Right in the middle of him talking, Carmen said, "I need a hundred and forty-nine bucks."

That stopped him cold. Carmen had never before asked Robert for money, something she'd always reserved for her parents or, on rare occasions, her sister. She explained, "I found a book about Alfred and Ingrid Rosen ... they're the people who built the Murder House ... yeah, this house. I found it in the online listings of a rare and antique book store downtown, but they won't sell it to me online. I have to go down and get it. It's $119 ... and I'll need Lyft money ... lunch money ... maybe cash for some weed, who knows."

She smiled at that last need. Robert knew she smoked marijuana on occasion, and she suspected he did, too, though she'd never seen him do it. "You know, it's legal now, so, if you wanted me to pick some up for you and Sis..."

"Thank christ!" Robert sighed, slumping down in his chair after hearing Carmen's report. "Yeah... It was... Hot. I wish I could get her to get her to do it again... I fucked up too... I dont know what came over me, but I... Put my hand on her throat..."

He did a double take at Carmen's request for over a hundred bucks. "You are clinically obsessed, you know? Here, let me save you some money on the weed, you are now..." He scribbled out a prescription for nearly two hundred milligrams of high grade cannabis for her to present to whatever repository she could find. "A patient, with high anxiety."

He tore the slip out of his prescription book and handed it to her. "You know I don't keep that kind of cash on me, promise you'll keep the charge under two hundred and I will trust you with my mastercard. ...Dont. Screw. Me." He pulled out his wallet and offered her his card, pulling it away when she reached for it, warning her with a serious face.

"Thanks, but no thanks, after this whole debacle with Maria, I'd rather not have her catch me stoned out of my mind. But you enjoy the good stuff, try some edibles, its a completely different ball game, trust me. It will make smoking the shit seem like a walk in the park."

He thought for a moment, then stopped Carmen as she snatched his card and pocketed it. "Has she ever even smoked? I honestly don't think she has... Not in front of me at least..."

After Carmen made her comment about him just being happy with what had happened between him and Maria, Robert said, "Yeah... It was... Hot. I wish I could get her to get her to do it again--"

"Sister!" Carmen cut in with an annoyed tone. "My sister. I don't need to know what else you want to do to her and have her do to you, thank you very much."

Carmen didn't miss the irony that she'd talked about him getting his rocks off in her sister's mouth and yet still chastised Robert about speaking on the things he'd like to do with Maria in the near future.

"I fucked up too... I don't know what came over me, but I... Put my hand on her throat..."

"You mean like erotic asphyxiation?" she asked with a tone of interest, then softer murmured with a smile, "Kinky, Bobby. Kinky"

They talked about money and pot, and when she stood to leave Carmen was smiling broadly and clutching to the 'script and Robert's credit card. After last night's mayhem, this was turning out to be a pretty nice day.

Maria looked up from the salad fixings to find Robert standing in the kitchen's entry. She diverted her eyes, drew a deep, anxious breath, felt a shiver claw its way painfully up his spine, then said firmly, "Last night didn't happen."

Looking back up to him with an expression he knew to be her set in stone look, she repeated, "Last night didn't happen. None of it. Not the ... you know ... that...!"

She headed around the kitchen island, cleaning her hands with a towel as she neared Robert, then tossing it aside as she wrapped her arms around his torso and buried one side of her face into his chest. She finished, "And not my accusation ... and not the argument. Last night ... did ... not ... happen."

Maria was hoping that they could simply let the combination of strange incidents just vanish from their minds. It was going to be difficult, for her anyway. Even though she couldn't recall the details of what she'd done in bed -- stripping bare, sucking his cock, swallowing his seed -- Maria knew deep in her mind and soul that she had in fact done it. It was as if she'd performed on him in some erotic nightmare, yet -- according to him and a little voice in the back of her head -- she had in fact sucked his cock and gulped down his jizz.

"Miss Chambers, can you get the muffins out of the stove?" Maria asked as the elderly maid entered the kitchen and walked past the embracing couple with a scrutinizing glare. Behind her but well within her husband's view, Miss Chambers leaned over at the hips far more than was necessary to access the over, once again flashing her tight, sexy ass at Robert. Thinking about how lucky they were to have such a dedicated person working for them, Maria pulled her head back, looked up into her husband's face, and asked, "Are we blessed to have such a wonderful person working for us?"

"Yeah, okay, sure Carms, should I pretend you weren't staring at my ass too, when she kicked me out of the room?" Robert countered with a side long glance. Up until now, he'd always ignore the subtle sexual tension between them, it had been non-existent, for him, anyway, but all this frank talk about sex and after all these women exposing themselves to him in the past twenty-four hours, he had kind of lost his sense of inhabition over such matters.

"Yeah, like that, only... I am not into that kind of stuff and neither is Maria! I don't know why I did it, it felt like I was in a dream, or a nightmare." He shared with her, the counselor needed some counsel of his own and Carmen was probably the only one who would listen to his dirty laundry, well, the only one it was safe to share his dirty laundry with at any rate.

After she left, gleeful to get her hands on that book and some high grade pot, Robert went to the kitchen and found Mars baking. She only baked when she was feeling guilty. "Guilt muffins" they'd joke in bed stuffed on baked goods that first time she'd gone all betty crocker on him. It was the sweetest of her quirks.

"What didn't happen?" Was his immediate response as she slipped into his arms he hugged her back and kissed the top of her head, breathing in the event of her dark auburn hair. "I. Love. You. Mars!" He punctuated each word with a squeeze and a kiss as the maid slunk into the kitchen, watching his display of affection almost bemused.

Maria asked her to help pull some muffins from the oven, and he held her tighter, as if to prove to the maid his marriage was strong, or was he trying to convince himself of that? Miss Chambers went right to it, bending over, inappropriately, right there in the kitchen, right behind Maria's back!

Robert held into Maria tighter, as if to prevent her from turning around to find the sexy maid seducing him. "She dedicated alright..." Robert agreed, but not about it being a blessing. He leaned in to whisper in her ear, while staring at Miss Chambers. "Are you really comfortable with her... Appearance? I mean... It doesn't bother you, the way she looks?" He asked, trying to be delicate and diplomatic about the whole situation. Miss Chambers stood up and turned to face them, guessing at what they were talking about and she just smiled at Robert while running her fingers along the open space between her breasts for him to see.

When Maria turned around, it was the old maid she saw, reaching up to touch her damaged eye with a trembling hand, apparently overhearing what Robert had so cruelly whispered. Nothing was wrong with her hearing, clearly.

"What didn't happen?"

Maria hugged her husband tighter at his cryptic but reassuring agreement that they would forget about the previous night: her going all porn star on Robert's cock, her accusing him of drugging her to get her to do something so not her, and her sending him away to sleep elsewhere.

"I. Love. You. Mars!" he told her with his trademark emphasis. After she commented on Miss Chamber's dedication, Robert agreed but then asked, "Are you really comfortable with her... Appearance? I mean... It doesn't bother you, the way she looks?"

Maria looked back to the dutiful maid and -- because she knew her professional psychiatrist husband would never make a comment about a person's deformity -- automatically thought Robert was speaking of Miss Chambers' old fashioned wardrobe.

"I think it's cute," she said about the long, bulky, concealing dress with the high collar, calves-long hemline, and lack of defining shape. She was about to say more before she felt Robert's involuntary swelling against her belly. Again, Maria's assumption was that he was getting hard for his wife, not his sexy, 20-something maid. She giggled, pulled away, and forcibly turned him away from Miss Chambers so as not to embarrass her husband, telling him, "Git! Git out of my kitchen, while we finish cooking. I'll have Miss Chambers bring you a muffin the way you like it after you've showered and dressed. Don't you have a patient arriving in, like, 40 minutes. You need to shave, too."

Carmen had had the Lyft driver drop her in a park walking distance from the house, then found a nice bit of shade under the canopy of a huge Maple. She had always been a quick reader, able to skim quickly over the fluff of a book, pick up the important details hidden within, and determine which paragraphs, pages, or entire chapters needed further attention.

She was 3 chapters into the 22 chapter book when she looked up for the third time to find the same three Sk8er Boi wannabe's staring at her again. She stared back for a long moment ... then took out the joint she'd already wrapped and toked from earlier, lit it up, sucked her lungs full of smoke, then released it slowly with the obvious familiarity that impressed all three of the guys.

"What the fuck are you waiting for?" she asked with a smile. "Get the fuck over here."

They didn't need a second invitation and headed her way. Two of them -- she would find they were named Todd and Jed and were brothers -- sat on the ground beside Carmen while the third one -- Henry -- stood over her with his back to the sun, casting himself in silhouette. "Whatcha reading?"

"It's called a book," she said with a snide tone but also a smile. She squinted at him from the aura being exploded all around him by the sun, then said, "If you're thinking that standing between me and the sun will let you stare at my tits and their ever-pert nipples without me knowing you're ogling them..."

She pulled one side of her shirt's lapel to the side, briefly exposing a young, firm, unbridle breast and, as she'd described it, one swollen, pinkish-brown nipple. A combination of shocked laughs and moaned words of surprise were followed by Carmen telling the standing guy, "Sit the fuck down."

Todd and Jed continued to act like guys as Henry lowered slowly to the ground. Seeing that Carmen still had the sun in her eyes and determining that she was likely about to tell him to move his ass again, he did so without direction, asking, "Better?"

Carmen studied him a moment with a wide, pleased smile. He was a good looking guy, her age or maybe a year or two older; he was just the kind of guy she'd take home to her new bedroom so that Robert could hear what a man sounds like when he's truly getting off in a woman who enjoyed sex.

"Better, yes," she said back to him, taking another long drag on the joint. Henry reached a hand out for his own turn at the pot she was offering, only to have Carmen pull it back. As she exhaled, she demanded through the cloud, "Tell me a story first."

"Tell you a story?" Henry asked bewildered. "What kind of story?"

She tossed the book into his lap. "A story about that. Check the picture on the inside, just past the title page."

Henry looked at the spine of the book, finding the title, The Westchester Place Terrors, with smaller text announcing the book's subtitle, The Horrific Story of Alfred B Rosen, Doctor to the Stars. After a moment, Henry looked off to his left, out of the park and down another block to the house that could be seen at the mansion on the opposite side of the Tee in the road that was 1120 Westchester Place.

"Fuck, I knew I recognized you," he said with a sense of combined horror and awe. "You live it that haunted house down the street. I saw you coming out of it the other day."

Todd and Jed joined into the mix of appreciation and surprised wonder, recalling the afternoon they'd skateboarded past the Murder House and saw Carmen walking up the block. (Jed had actually been ogling Carmen so intently in her pair of loose fitting shorts and cropped top that he'd gotten a front wheel over the edge of the curb and tumbled to the pavement, leading the young beauty to laugh as she turned up the path to the ghost house.)

"What do you know about it ... the house, I mean," she asked, waggling the joint before him as a bribe for his knowledge. None of the three had anything to add other than what she already knew, and as she took another long drag on the smoke, she forced out, "Great. Fuckin' waste."

"A couple of kids died in there four or five years ago," Todd suddenly tossed out.

Jed laughed at him, saying, "Bullshit! Their illegal immigrant shit of a dad kidnapped them and took them back to Mexico 'cause their mom wouldn't let him see them."

"Bullshit your bullshit," Todd countered, pushing his friend over to the ground as he argued, "that's not what happened, you shit."

They engaged in a minutes long argument about whether they boys had been shuffled off to Mexico by their father, who apparently had been one step ahead of an ICE sweep, or whether they'd vanished from the face of the planet after they'd last told friends of theirs that they were going to break into the then-unoccupied Murder House.

"Gimme that," Carmen told Henry, gesturing for her book at the same time she was finally offering out the joint. Switching, she opened to the third chapter and began reading the story of how Doctor Rosen had become the subject of a police investigation into the disappearances of several Japanese-American citizens who had recently been taken to an Internment Camp just east of the city.

"Americans associated with the camp, from the Civilian Director to the Captain of the Guard Unit to Doctor Rosen himself," Carmen read, "often borrowed Internees from the camp for a variety of reasons: on Saturdays, the Americans who were no longer treated as such were often put to labor in the borrower's yard, mowing lawns or trimming hedges or digging posts for new fence lines; on Sundays, the Christian camp's operators often took an entire family of Internees who celebrated "the blasphemous religions of Shintoism or Buddhism" -- as the Camp's Deputy Director once wrote -- to their own churches, where they were Baptized, sometimes Sunday after Sunday after Sunday again, and forced to read aloud from the Bible to rest of the self-righteous congregation.

"The investigation into Alfred Rosen began," Carmen went on, turning the page, "when it was discovered that the good Doctor's signature was associated with the weekend signing out of several Internees who had disappeared from the camp over many months of its final year of operation. Several of the Internees had died of what at the time had been determined to be natural causes. But the Investigation -- which included the exhumation of more than two dozen corpses from the Camp's cemetery -- soon revealed questionable and sometimes horrific facts on the matter."

Carmen waggled for the joint, took another hit, passed it off, and exhaled. "It says he was experimenting on them. Giving them unauthorized drugs ... cutting on them. One body was found buried without it's internal organs. Another had someone else's organs inside it ... sewn back in ... in an effort to make them work. One woman's eyes looked weird, so they took them out. Turns out they were from a pig!"

They groaned and laughed and joked around for several minutes as Carmen continued to read bits of the chapter before skipping ahead to the chapter about Rosen's death, to which she hadn't yet gotten. "It had been horrifying enough for Ingrid Rosen to learn that her previously highly respected husband -- personal physician to such stars as Lon Cheney, Lillian Gish, and Joan Crawford -- had not only been performing abortions to Hollywood greats (who will not be mentioned by this author here in respect for their personal privacies and professional legacies), and had not only caused the death of one such anonymous Great via one of these botched pregnancy-ending operations, but that he'd been performing Ungodly experiments on the some of the most vulnerable members of our great civilization, regardless of whether our short-thinking War Government of the day saw them as legitimate Americans or not.

Mrs. Rosen's horror was deep enough with respect to her husband's professional misdeeds, and yet there was more to come. One night in late October, 1946, the police records of the day claim, Mrs. Rosen found her husband in a state of undress with the lovely, live-in maid, one Miss--"

Carmen stopped suddenly, drawing in a deep breath of surprise. When Henry prodded her to continue, she slammed the book shut and began putting her things together to leave.

"What the fuck?" Henry chided her. "Finish the story. You were just getting to the good--"

"Fuck off," Carmen snapped as she stood up. She snatched the joint, took another long suck on its end, to the point that the heat of the burning material began to burn her fingers, then tossed it down into a surprised and then angry Todd's lap. She looked to Henry and demanded, "Come by my house after dark tonight. Maybe you'll get lucky."

Then she turned and headed back to the house. Once inside, she stomped her way through the house, calling out, "Miss Chambers...! Miss Chambers...! Where the fuck are you?"

"What's going on, Carmen?" Maria said in a calming voice when she found her sister in the foyer, checking through one door after another after another for the servant. When she was asked where the maid was, Maria looked around herself in her own state of curiosity; it was amazing how often Miss Chambers couldn't be found, despite the fact that the house work was most certainly getting done. She turned her attention back to Carmen, asking what's going on? And ... are you high?"

Carmen screamed in anger and disappointment that her sister would go there at this moment, then hurried up the two flights of stairs, two steps at a time at first, then more rapidly one step at a time, until she was in her attic bedroom, on her bean bag chair, with the book open before her once again. She returned to reading her new, old book...

Reading about how the police had found Mrs. Rosen with a revolver still clutched in her hands ... blood all down the front of the gown she'd worn to the Mayor's Halloween Ball that night, blood that had gushed from the hole under her chin where the bullet that then fragmented in her brain had entered...

Reading about how her husband, the Doctor to the Stars, had been found in his underwear with 4 bullet holes in him, three of which had entered his lower torso very near to his crotch, with the fourth shot -- deemed to have been the killing round -- in his chest, right where his cheating heart was located...

Reading of the young, previously beautiful maid laying dead on the floor in only her bra, panties, garter-supported stockings, and very unprofessional spiked high heels, a bullet hole through her right eye socket ... a maid that the neighbors had said they only knew ... as Miss Chambers.

"Cute isn't the word I'd use, but if you're fine with it, I guess I am too... you know... sometimes you really surprise me Mars..." he tried for a kiss and a quick grope of her ass but she was already shooing him off, proclaiming dominion over her spacious kitchen. "Don't forget the sweet cream butter!" He called back, heading for the shower. He ran his and over his chin and felt the stubble growing there, still scratchy and short, another day or two and it would be softer, but Mars hated facial hair, she said it hid his handsome face too much, so he shaved mostly to make her happy.

The day went by and two more relatively uneventful days passed as well, he'd heard about Carmen looking for Miss Chambers at dinner and promised to relay the message if he saw her first, probably found her stash of pot and flushed it or something. He didn't really want Maria to know he'd given her sister a bullshit prescription, so he kept that thought to himself.

He had an email message from the Irish girl, Maeve, she wanted to see him again, so he sent off a reply, offering to keep her ten o clock appointment a regular thing. He was waiting for a reply, both from her and from the D.A. about the gun she'd given him.

Most of the other appointments were typical, if boring. The old couple was following his guidance and dojng really well together. The closeted homosexual was flirting with the idea of going to a gay bar. And the goth chick was just bored, only coming so she could walk around the vaunted murder house, he suspected. Maybe Carmen would get a hold of her and give her the dollar tour at some point so he could get some paper work in order instead of just sit and wait for her to open up for a whole hour. All she had done so far wax show him all of her cutting scars, as if that would shock or impress him. She needed friends, a support system, not a councelor...

It was the morning of Maeve's second appointment and he was showered and shaved, Miss Chambers brought him breakfast and flashed her ass again, it was becoming routine, but things were good with Maria again, he was getting used to waiting for her to leave the room before he jerked off now. "Carmen has been looking for you, Miss Chambers, I wouldn't keep her waiting if I were you... she can be very persistent let me tell you... if she doesn't get what she wants." He had an excuse to avoid her temptations this time, but what about the next? Or the one after that?

Mars must be super confident to allow this to continue right under her nose, or a little bit nuts not to see what the maid was up to. "Cute... she thinks it's cute...?" He pondered aloud, her last reaction to the maid state of dress, or rather, undress. Loud enough for Miss Chambers to hear. "You know, Maria isn't threatened by you? She knows I'll never cheat." He was bold enough to challenge her efforts to seduce him. "Maeve will be here for her appointment soon, I do not want you interrupting us again , like you did last time, understood?"

"Carmen has been looking for you, Miss Chambers," Robert informed the maid after she'd delivered a tray of food and drink. "I wouldn't keep her waiting if I were you... she can be very persistent, let me tell you... if she doesn't get what she wants."

Miss Chambers informed Robert that she had indeed met with his younger sister-in-law. She once again performed her regular show for him. Miss Chambers had become very adept at entering and weaving through the room in a way that always put her backside to Robert; whether he was sitting at his desk or in his interview chair or standing at the French Doors that led to the back lawn or near the floor to ceiling bookcase that was filled with texts that had come with the house or with the family from San Diego, no matter where he put himself for her arrival, Miss Chambers' tight ass found itself on display for Robert's imaginative pleasure.

"You know, Maria isn't threatened by you?" he said after Miss Chambers had straightened and pranced around a moment, collecting the dirty dishes from the earlier food and beverage delivery. "She knows I'll never cheat."

"And I am overjoyed to hear this good news, Doctor," the maid said as she neared him. She collected his empty coffee mug, replacing it with one steaming with fresh coffee; leaning forward, Miss Chambers once again flashed the deep, rounded cleavage of her perfect C-cups ... while staring into Robert's eyes with a smirk, of course. Before she rose to height, she said with a suggestive tone, "I love a challenge."

As she headed for the door with the tray of dirty dishes, Robert spoke about Maeve's upcoming appointment, adding, "I do not want you interrupting us again , like you did last time, understood?"

"I wouldn't think of it, Doctor ... though..." she said, stopping at the door in profile.* The roundness of both bosom and buttocks were on display above and below her thin waist respectively as she finished, "...I suspect that that horrid little tramp wouldn't mind me participating in her ... therapy."

She smiled wickedly, gave his crotch a look to see if he was visibly swollen, then departed.

"Thank you for seeing me again," Maeve said later with a polite, friendly tone. She was escorted into Robert's office from the foyer by Miss Chambers. The patient's behavior wasn't anything like it had been her first time here ... when she'd shoved a hand down into her panties and masturbated in Robert's clear line of sight. She told him with a meek tone, "I was afraid you wouldn't."

The home featured a side entrance that was accessed by a short path. That path, in turn, led to two offstreet parking spaces that were part of the property. That entrance featured Robert's shingle on the exterior brick wall, and all of his other patients used that door.

So when Miss Chambers escorted the young redhead in through the foyer entrance, Robert seemed surprised. Or ... was he surprised that the wonderfully sexy Maeve was wearing the same exact wardrobe she'd had on for her last visit: a tight fitting, curve hugging black dress with a high hemline that -- with her 4 inch heels -- showed off her long, luscious legs as well as a deeply plunging neckline that emphasized the cleavage of her generous, freckle-speckled bosom.

Miss Chambers took a look down the young beauty's blouse, ensuring that Robert caught the conspicuous ogle, then looked back to him and smiled devilishly. She turned to leave, and as she closed the door, she said suggestively, "I'll stay close, Doctor ... in case you and your patient need a hand ... or anything else."

Maeve gave Robert a smile, saying, "She seems accommodating, doesn't she?"

*two nights ago*

Henry waited until just after eleven to skate down the block to see if the offer the girl who lived in the murder house had made was legit. He brought his own stash with him, thinking maybe they could spark up. He suck into the property and noticed a light on in the attic window. He scooped up some pebbles and started pelting them as high as he could, trying to get her attention. He scoped out a path he could parkour his way up there between volleys. "Hey! Hey new girl! It's me, Henry!" He called out in a hushed voice.

*Today*

Robert instantly knew that putting it to Miss Chambers as some sort of challenge was a big mistake. He knew better than to give her any opening to continue her seductions so why had he done it? Simple, he was starting to enjoy their little game. He almost laughed aloud when she refered to Maeve as a tramp. Talk about pot calling the kettle black!

Still, the suggestion was enough to conjure up an image of her holding Maeve immobile in her lap as he slid between her legs to show her what the pleasure of having a man was really like. He was erect as she gave his crotch one final look. Watching her, he hid it with his clip board, giving her a slow shake of his head and a tsk tsk sound with his tongue.

As Maeve sat before him, he was struck breathless by her youthful beauty. It was beyond his comprehension how she would ever have trouble finding a man. She could have her pick of the litter, with looks like that! And with her demeanor, she came on like a hurricane, but now seemed so shy. "Of course, I must apologise for the way our first session ended. I hope the maids actions didn't leave you feeling guilty?" He looked up at Miss Chambers pointedly as he said that. "Sexual self expression is a healthy thing, if you would like to explore that more... But I think we should discuss what it is preventing you from experiencing intimacy first?"

He knew he should really instruct her to use the patients entrance, but decided against it just now, she appeared to be in a vulnerable state of mind. He watched the way Miss Chambers looked down Maeve's dress and tapped his pen on his clip board. Another flash of her holding Maeve down for him, presenting him with the virgins bare breasts while she squirmed with anticipation to be fucked, ran through his mind.

Maeve's comment snapped him back to reality. "She's an attention whore..." He said bluntly, fixing his gaze on Maeve. "You're not upset by the way she treated you before?" He wrote a note down regarding her comments on the maid. "You no doubt have find it difficult to relate with other women? They often act catty with you, because of the attention your beauty tends to draw away from them? Am I right?"

Still two nights ago:

"Hey! Hey new girl!" a voice sounded so softly that if Carmen had been even turning a page of her book at the time, she probably would have missed it. She lifted her head and turned and ear to hear, "It's me, Henry!"

Carmen shook her head as she chuckled and stood. She went to a raised the window of the attic bedroom, looking down to see the Sk8er Boi, as Avril would have sung his description. Without hushing her voice at all, she called down to him, "What the fuck? Knock on the fucking door, you twit!"

He flashed his pot and began explaining through words and gestures how he could get up to her room without using the door and revealing himself to the other adults in the house, and Carmen laughed. "If you break your neck, I'm hiding your pot in my room, then calling 9-1-1. But if you think you can get up here without killing yourself, go for it."

Then, opening the front of her blouse to show off the black bra lifting her breasts and giving them more impressive cleavage, Carmen offered, "I might even have a prize for you for beating the gauntlet."

She'd wanted to say parkour track, but she couldn't remember the word until -- to her absolute surprise -- Henry had climbed the side of the house and entered the open window in, like, 30 or 40 seconds! All she could do as she invited him inside was say with awe, "Amazing."

She offered him her big bean bag chair while she sat at the end of an old ratty love seat that had been under a plastic cover when they'd moved in. It had stunk -- maybe of human sweat and sexual fluids -- so when her sister hired a company to thoroughly clean the furniture, Carmen had asked them to give it a once over as well.

"Carmen," she said to him as he was lighting up one of his joints. She had only realized she hadn't given her name in the park after he'd called up New Girl toward her window. "Carmen Howard."

He gave his full name, and they just hung out for a while, talking about this, that, and the other thing while they enjoyed the effects of his pretty nice pot. Then they got onto the topic they'd both been wanting to discuss: the Murder House.

"It's about our maid," she said to Henry after he pointed out that she'd suddenly stopped reading from her book on the house midsentence, as if she'd realized something stunning. "There's something about her."

She stood to retrieve the book from her bed, giving Henry a nice view of her ass as she leaned to grab the text. When she returned, she told him to move over and then flopped down in the huge bean bag, up against his body. She felt his arm wrap around her neck and his hand land upon her.

"It that hand touches anything more than just my shoulder," she said, with a smile, "you're likely to lose it."

The irony, of course, was that she was warning him not to get handsy while she herself sat close to him in a sheer blouse and a boy shorts-brassiere set. But, that was Carmen; she was, had been, and always was sexually aggressive, and she defended it by, one, not pushing it too far, too fast and, two, not being a tease, which she defined as promising something she wasn't going to deliver. She didn't see pressing her delicious body next to this guy as a promise of anything more than pressing her delicious body next to this guy.

"'Mrs. Rosen's horror was deep enough with respect to her husband's professional misdeeds', and yet there was more to come," Carmen read again after the opened the old text to a bookmark, "'One night in late October, 1946, the police records of the day claim, Mrs. Rosen found her husband in a state of undress with the lovely, live-in maid, one Miss Chambers.'."

Carmen pulled her face back enough to focus on Henry's face. He didn't seem to understand where she was going with this and, honestly, there was no reason for him to do so. She explained, "Miss Chambers ... our maid is named Miss Chambers."

She waited for his reaction, then returned to the book, "Mrs. Rosen, the police report states, engaged her husband and the young maid in a verbal exchange that -- on a warm evening in which many neighbors had opened their windows for fresh air -- could be heard two or three or even four houses away. Silence then reigned, and the neighbors who spoke to police were reported to have believed the confrontation had come to either a peaceful end or a violent one.

"As irony would have it," Carmen continued turning to a page that included black and white images of the aftermath, "the argument had indeed come to a peaceful conclusion, but for only a short time. As some of the neighbors of 1120 Westchester Place stood on their own front porches or extended their bodies from open windows in an effort to learn what was happening at the famous -- or infamous -- Doctor's home, a shot rang out over the neighborhood, followed immediately by four more. Some time later, just as police were making their entrance into the home, yet a sixth shot rang out."

Carmen tilted the book so that Henry could get a better look at the pictures. There was one of Ingrid Rosen back onto the bed, her head laying coincidentally in her dead husband's lap, hiding his own injuries. "The Doc's wife shot him in the family jewels -- the ones he was fixin' to share with the maid -- four times. You can't see it in the picture, but trust me, I read it. Then she shot herself--"

She formed a finger-gun and pressed her index finger under her chin. "But the first person she shot was the maid, and she shot her in the eye ... the right eye. There's no picture in the book 'cause they didn't show graphic images like that in books back then, but I found a web site with the original police photos, and oh my God, she right eye was all blacked out and bloody."

Still, Henry obviously didn't see the point, so Carmen got up, found her phone, and returned ... this time sitting down onto Henry's thighs, her pussy just inches from his cock. She tapped and swiped at her phone, then turned it to him to show a zoomed image she'd taken of the elder Miss Chambers without the maid knowing.

"See...?"

"Yeah, cause 'hi, I'm here to get your younger sister high' is really going to go over real well with big sister, right?!" Henry called back, doing a double when she flashed her stellar rack his way. "Fair!" He added at her warning, she really knew how to motivate a boy, that was for sure! This whole scene was like some randy Romeo and Juliette if it were some 80's teen comedy or something.

"Heh, that was nothing, should see me when Im sweating." Henry remarked, puffed up over her obvious awe at his mad skillz. He flopped down in the bean bag and sparked up. "Carmen, Henry Boyer, nice t meet ya!" He handed her the lit joint in lieu of a hand shake.

It wasn't long before Carmen was cuddling with him, reading from her book, but warned him.

"If that hand touches anything more than just my shoulder," she said, with a smile, "you're likely to lose it."

"Might be worth it..." he teased, but kept his hand safely, right where it was.

He listened and listened to the story, trying to follow along, blitzed out of his mind. He was just sharp enough to catch the miscount of gun shots though. "Who took the fifth bullet? The family dog?" He asked, giggling. High as a kite. Seeing she was serious, he smothered his mirth and swallowed. "Sorry, sorry, I'll be good, I promise. Yeah, that's pretty nuts, shooting her husband in the balls" he let out another short burst of laughter. Then he got serious, the loom in her eyes told him she wasn't playing around.

He took the phone and looked at the picture, blinking, bleary eyed. "So.. you think the maid in the book survived being shot in the eye and that she's the same one still working in the house where she nearly died? That's pretty creepy... but, sure she looks old, but not like... crypt keeper old. If it really was her, wouldn't she be, what, like over a hundred by now? She looks like she might be in her late sixties... Or are you saying she's a ghost?" He sat up a little. "It would be pretty cool, if she was... I've never seen a ghost before... can you show me one?"

Carmen with Henry ... in the attic ... with the wrench ... haa!

"If it really was her, wouldn't she be, what, like over a hundred by now?" Henry said with a hard to read tone because the pot had long since begun taking its toll on him. "She looks like she might be in her late sixties ... Or are you saying she's a ghost?"

"No, I'm not saying she's a ghost," Carmen scoffed, "I'm saying..."

She snatched the joint away from Henry, as if keeping hm from drawing on it anymore was suddenly going to make him understand her point any better. In truth, though, Carmen had already considered the idea that Miss Chambers was, in fact, some sort of afterlife spirit. She didn't like the word ghost, because of the way it was so randomly used in television, movies, books, and other media to describe so many variations of the undead. She liked spirit, though. It seemed so ... elegant.

"I did the math," Carmen continued, pausing occasionally to use both her brain and her fingers, as she, too, was a little bit toasted. "Let's say the maid was 18 in 1946 when she was killed ... shot, I mean, not dead. Maybe even younger knowing what I've read about the sick Doctor Rosen. Hell she could have been 16 or 14 for all we know, but ... let's stick with 18 and give the Doc the benefit of the doubt. So ... she would have been born in ... 1928. This is 2020, so ... if the maid had lived ... if that Miss Chambers was our Miss Chambers, she'd be ... 92."

Carmen saw the expression in Henry's face ... then laughed. She tried to support her story with, "C'mon, you've seen some of these old-as-sin movie and television stars, with all their plastic surgery and botox and shit. I mean look at Joan Rivers, or Marie of Donny and Marie ... you, know the little bit country Osmond chick. She was my grampa's wet dream babe. I can't believe he told me that when I was, like ... eight! I didn't know what wet dream even meant then, and when I figured it out..."

She was getting off track and was afraid she was going to start talking about The Partridge Family and the Brady Bunch. She looked into Henry's somewhat hazy eyes and not believing it but needing something that made some sort of sense said, "Okay, so ... maybe she's a ghost."

He sat up a little. "It would be pretty cool, if she was... I've never seen a ghost before... can you show me one?"

"You're kidding, right?" Carmen countered in disbelief. "There are no ghosts, and there are not ghosts in this house."

She took a long draw on the joint, handed it back, eventually exhaled, and smiled. "But ... I can show you a 92 year old maid."

Henry didn't seem to understand what Carmen was saying, so she clarified, "My sister insisted that Miss Chambers move into the house. Hell, she was out in the kitchen or laundry before any of us ever woke up in the mornings, and she was still downstairs cleaning or preparing food for the next day after the two love birds went to bed."

She stood and, with a bit of a teetering, offered Henry a hand. "The house already had servants quarters just off the kitchen anyway, so Maria -- that's my sister -- helped Miss Chambers clean it up, and she's been living there for a week or so. C'mon, I wanna show you something, but you have to be absolutely silent"

Carmen led the young man down the stairs from the attic to the second floor. She paused to listen and heard the sounds of Maria and Robert's bed squeaking, a sign that they'd gotten past the cock sucking incident of days earlier. She led Henry down another floor to the hall, then to the kitchen, then to a second hall, and into a bathroom. The light was already out and the only illumination was indirectly from the hallway light. She warned him, "Total silence."

Entering the bathroom, a small hole of light was evident on the wall. Carmen knelt down and looked through it, into the little servants quarter's bedroom of Miss Chambers. The old woman had only just minutes earlier given up her work for the day and was folding or hanging clothing of her own. She was just now setting about shedding her loose fitting, old fashioned maid's uniform, which Carmen had spied her doing the night before. She knew Miss Chamber's process: shed the uniform, shed the underskirt and under blouse until she was in her also-old fashioned undergarments, then don a sleeping gown over the top of that before shedding her shoes and socks to crawl into bed, still covered in two layers of cotton or linen or both in which Carmen herself would never be able to sleep.

"Take a peek," she whispered to Henry as she pulled back from the hole. "Here's your ghost."

"I didn't know what wet dream even meant then, and when I figured it out..."

"You had wet dreams? I didn't know girls had them... I never have... I was masturbating before I could even cum... Tragic, right?"

"You're kidding, right?" Carmen countered in disbelief. "There are no ghosts, and there are not ghosts in this house."

She took a long draw on the joint, handed it back, eventually exhaled, and smiled. "But ... I can show you a 92 year old maid."

"Kinky, Carmen, kinky... Real kinky! I'm in!" He followed her lead through the house, noticing the sound of someone having white people sex and smothered a laugh in the crook of his arm.

She warned him, "Total silence." He nodded, the build up was oscar worthy, he thought!

when it was Henry's turn to look through the hole, he' saw a young Miss Chambers shedding her French Maid costume, all the way off! "Woah!" He gasped in a hushed Whisper. On instinct, he took out his own crappy walmart burner phone and took a grainy ass picture of what he saw. "Woops!" He muttered when he peeked again and saw that the sexy naked woman was looking around. "Who's there?" She called out.

"Back up, back up, back up!" Henry hissed ras quietly as he could, pushing past Carmen in a rush to not get caught peeping. It was comical, like something out of Porky's or something. "Come on!" He whispered, motioning for her to race him back to her room, giggling all the way!

Once in the relative safety of her room he started laughing. "Real funny, Carmen Howard's! You really had me going there!" Before she could even ask what he was talking about, he put his phone up for her to see what he had seen. Stoned out scooby doo logic, but he assumed the photo was of the woman he had just seen in the buff rather than the ugly old bag she'd shown him.

"Unless your ghost had some sort of curse that makes her hot to men, but an ugly old woman to other women, this is probably not yourr Miss Chambers... Shes hot though... Not as hot as you of course..." He was still hoping he could get laid tonight, that was some pretty expensive pot he shared, and he had one more joint, he was really hoping she would let him stay, even some over the clothes action would be tight at this point!

Last edited:
Carmen's attempt at doing the math had been very accurate, only she'd assumed Miss Chambers had been born in 1928 and was 18 when she was killed; the maid had actually been born in 1924 and had been 22 when she was shot through the eye and killed there on the floor, next to her equally dead lover and that lover's wife.

And she'd never left 1120 Westchester after than, even if her body had been taken away by the police after a short investigation. Although the elder Miss Chambers had told Maria Peterson that she'd been the home's maid for the past 40 years, her employment here had actually begun in 1940 -- 80 years ago -- as a 14 year old assistant to her mother, who had been the Rosen's maid at the time. Miss Chambers had dutifully gone to school by day, concentrated on her homework at night, and assisted with the large housekeeping duties on the weekends. It had been a hard life of never ending work but Miss Chambers had endured.

That was until she reached 18, graduated from school, took over the position of Maid from her then ill mother, and suddenly caught the eye of the good Doctor who had never seemed to even notice her before that. It took the man less than a month to go from seemingly uninterested in the young beauty to absolutely obsessed. He'd begun showing her unprecedented attention, and Miss Chambers -- who had never so much as held hands with a boy before this -- had taken to the man's seduction with ease and eagerness.

They were soon playing doctor within days of her no longer being jail bait, and within weeks Miss Chambers has blossomed from a shy little girl to ... well ... to the younger version of herself who was constantly flashing her wares to the current doctor of 1120 Westchester. She'd become very aware of the world about her and of what the men of that world wanted from her.

She'd also become very aware of the little hole in the wall through which Doctor Rosen and countless other males through the decades had used to spy on her while she was dressing or, more importantly, undressing. She had been aware of the younger lady of the house peeking through on her and, now, was aware of the equally young man who was gasping as he watched her delicious, slim, shapely body becoming more and more available to his viewing.

And the young Miss Chambers was most definitely worth gasping at. She stood 5'7" flat footed but, as her younger flirty self, had that average female height increased by the four inch spiked heels she seemed to be wearing in the eyes of her male beholders. At 130 pounds and measuring, 36-26-37, her gravity defying C-cup breasts, thin waist, wide hips, and firm, pear shaped ass left her the most beautiful woman Henry had likely ever seen naked before.

As the young man watched her, the delicious Miss Chambers shed her skirt, blouse, and bra, then stepped out of her heels to lift one leg after another to an old wooden chair and unfasten her garters. She leaned forward as she rolled her stockings down those long, shapely legs, then sat on the bed to shed them fully from her feet. Then, the pièce de résistance, while facing the hole in the wall directly but not looking at it as to not frighten the young man away, Miss Chambers stood and shed her panties, stepping out of them to present herself to the gasping Henry with nothing on her body but the garter belt about her waist and the wide smile on her lips.

Miss Chambers turned slowly to the side, shedding the belt about her waist, too, then -- acting as if the sound of the man beyond the thin plywood was a surprise -- she gasped, "Who's there?"

Beyond the wall, she could hear Henry scrambling, mumbling to Carmen, "Back up, back up, back up!"

Miss Chambers smiled, even giggled a bit as she continued to listen to the Peeping Tom and Tina hurrying to avoid discovery. She slipped into a thin, cotton nightie and went to bureau to admire how well she'd kept her figure over the past 96 years. It was ironic that while some saw her as the Younger Miss Chambers and others as the Elder Miss Chambers, the two Miss Chambers themselves never saw themselves as anything other than what they were were, despite them sharing all the same thoughts and memories and experiences.

"Real funny, Carmen Howard!" Henry said once they were safely away from the servants bathroom. "You really had me going there!"

Carmen was confused by Henry's reaction. When he handed her the phone, she stared at the picture of the Elder Miss Chambers in her neck to calves pajamas staring angrily directly at the camera phone.

"Unless your ghost had some sort of curse that makes her hot to men," the high-as-a-kite skater dude was saying, "but an ugly old woman to other women, this is probably not your Miss Chambers."

"Eww...!" Carmen responded to what she thought was just humor and not an actually appreciation for what Henry himself had just seen. She turned the phone's screen back to him; his eyes widened at the sight of the naked 22 year old, redheaded Goddess and Carmen said firmly, "Take another look, fuck-stick."

"She's hot, though," Henry said, adding quickly, "Not as hot as you of course..."

"Oh my god," Carmen said, "you're sick!"

She restrained herself from punching Henry in the mouth. She knew Henry just wanted to fuck her, and -- to be honest -- she had flashed her tit at him earlier this day and then sat on his lap in only her underwear, so ... she had herself primed the pump a bit. But she'd also known that he wasn't getting any tonight, even before she'd invited him to climb the house like Spiderman.

Carmen had known she'd need to send him away before he tried to start removing her clothes, so she took this opportunity to use one of the moves she'd learned in her Self Defense course to take hold of his hand and wrist in a way that made him screech out in pain. With a minimum of effort of her part, she escorted him to the front door, opened it, and kicked him out ... literally ... kicking him in the ass with a bare foot.

"Get the fuck out, you pervert!" she hollered as she slammed the door shut.
Then, after stifling a laugh with a hand over her mouth, she hollered through the heavy wood and old glass, "And erase that sick ass picture, you creep!"

She leaned against the door for a moment, suppressing her laughter, then took off quickly for the stairs, ascending them with quickly moving feet. At the top of the first landing, a naked Maria opened her bedroom door and called with concern, "What's going on out here?"

"Nothing to be concerned with!" Carmen said, rounding to ascend the next flight of stairs as she called back, "Just go back to your freaking fucking, Sis!"

At the top of the next flight of stairs, Carmen rushed to her still open window and looked down to the yard, lit by a combination of the nearly full moon, a bright street light, and several softer lights on and around the home and yard. Henry had circled around to the back lawn, where he'd first gotten Carmen's attention.
She smiled down to him, laughed, and warned, "Heads up!"

She tossed his skateboard out the window, laughing as he saw it coming and trying to react in his intoxicated and confused stupor. Once that had been dealt with, Carmen laughed to him and -- revealing that her earlier tantrum hadn't been serious at all -- told Henry with a playful and inviting tone, "Meet me at the library on 9th Street tomorrow at noon."

Then, pulling up her bra to fully flash her tits at him, she laughed, told him to leave before her sister called the cops, and closed her window.

After the incident involving Maria's very skilled oral sex upon her husband and the fury and mayhem that followed, it had taken a couple of days for the couple to resume to their sexual interactions, despite Maria insisting and Robert agreeing that they would forget that anything had happened at all. Tonight was the first time they'd fucked since then, and while it was just as vanilla as ever, it was still very nice for Maria, even if she hadn't orgasmed, something she almost always did that one time per.

As Robert lay next to her, pulling her close for a cuddle, he asked if he'd satisfied her, and in a very skillful lie she'd told him, "Of course you did, Robert. You always do."

Then the incident in the hallway occurred, not entirely pleasing Maria. She knew her younger sister was sexually active, of course; she'd caught her numerous times back home in San Diego with boys in the house or accompanying her to the backseats of their cars parked out at the curb. Once during a family Christmas celebration, she'd caught her performing oral sex out back of the house on a man who looked suspiciously like their cousin David, who had disappeared from the party about the same time Maria caught Carmen sneaking out. When she'd chastised the girl later and asked for the boy's identity, Carmen's only answer was, "We're both legal age, so buzz off."

But Maria had hoped Carmen wouldn't bring her sleazy activities into the house or, at the least, make them a little less obvious this time around. Fail! Big fail!

Maria returned to the bedroom, finding Robert already close to drifting off for the night. She headed to the bathroom to pee, then slipped into bed next to her now sound asleep husband and was fast asleep soon after...

...but not for long.

Robert opened his eyes with a start to find the dark silhouette of Maria standing at his side of the bed. She was naked as she pulled the bedding back and moved onto the bed, slipping in to lay atop him, pressing her breasts to his chest, her belly and then -- moving upward -- her wet pussy to the underside of his quickly hardening shaft.

"I need you," she purred as she pressed her mouth to his. "I need to feel you inside me ... please. I simply cannot go on like this anymore. I need to know what it feels like to be a woman."

By now she was rocking her lower body sufficiently to thoroughly wet the underside -- which currently was the upper side, of course -- of Robert's stiffened cock. She begged, "Show me what it feels like to be a woman."

Last edited:
Maeve in session with Robert

Today -- 10am:

"She's an attention whore..." Robert said in response to Maeve's compliment about Miss Chambers' attentiveness to her employer. He looked to his patient and asked, "You're not upset by the way she treated you before?"

"No worse than other woman have treated me," she said, her response vague at best.

Sitting in his usual place on the opposite side of the wide, low lying coffee table between them, Robert wrote a note and commented, "You no doubt have found it difficult to relate with other women?"

"No doubt," Maeve responded, smiling. Was she mocking Robert's description or seriously agreeing with him.

"They often act catty with you, because of the attention your beauty tends to draw away from them? Am I right?"

"Are you analyzing me, Doctor Robert," she asked, then with a more sultry tone added, "Or flirting with me?"

She smiled as he responded, then began to explain her life to him. "My mother was very young when she had me ... just ... well ... let's leave it at very young. My father ... the man who had seeded her ... well, he never played a part in my life, not as a father anyway, and only entered my life when he'd decided to try to seed me as well. His own daughter. Worse yet ... my mother knew of his desires and did nothing to stop him ... because without his financial support, we would have been on the streets or living in the Pratchet House."

Her mentioning of the rural home for poor widows, unmarried mothers, and orphaned girls seemed to catch Robert's attention. Was it an interesting but unknown name that he would want to research later? Or was he wondering why Maeve would refer to a place of sorrow and, often, the abuse and misuse of desperate women and girls which had been shut down, razed, and build over by a mall before Maeve or even Robert had been born into this world.

"I did not inherit much from my father," she continued. "Certainly nothing of monetary use, but that's not what I mean. I looked like my mother. I moved like my mother. I spoke like my mother. I even smelled like my mother."

That last comment got another interesting glance from Robert, who jotted something down again. What was interesting about Maeve smelling like her mother? Was it interesting to Robert, or was it interesting to Maeve that she thought -- wrongly or rightly -- that it was interesting to Robert. She couldn't know. What she did know what that people like her -- entities like her -- sensed the world about them differently than did other people who weren't like her, including smell, which just happened to be the one sense that came to her as she talked.

"Even my handwriting in primary school was like my mother's," she went on. "The one thing I inherited from my father..."

While she stared directly at Robert, Maeve shifted her position in her end of the couch upon which she was sitting and slowly pulled the hem of that same black dress up enough to show off her legs to midthigh. She finished the sentence, "...was his desire to pleased ... sexually."

She didn't reach to her crotch as she had the last time she was here, but Maeve did begin to roll her hips to and from ever so slowly as if she was pushing her pussy to and fro to meet a cock moving in the opposite direction. "Unfortunately for me ... by the time that I had realized my animalistic need to breed ... there was no man with whom I could see myself enjoying such pleasures easily available to fulfill my need. I'd even considered permitting my father to put himself in me, simply to experience that feeling for the first time. But alas, my father had gone."

Maeve's fingers were now clutching the hem of her dress with desperation, holding her breath as her hips moved outward in Robert's direction before gushing out in a sexualized gasp. Her hips would then pull back once again, slowly, before again moving his way as if her womanhood was helping an invisible cock find its way deeply inside of her.

"I feared I would never know the wonderous feeling of sexual pleasure, Doctor Robert ... of having a man bury his skilled and knowing manhood inside of my undisturbed and ignorant womanhood," she went on, her tone and words electrified with sensuality, sexuality, eroticism. Her face was filling with signs of growing pleasure -- sexual pleasure -- as she finished, "Until I met you."

Carmen and Henry:

Oh my god," Carmen said, "you're sick!"

"What?! Jealous?" He asked, seeing her grow angry at his appreciation of another woman, absolutely not getting that she only saw the old woman, even on film. "Relax, I'm way more into you, you're way cooler!" He tried to explain as she pulled some sort of Judo shit on him. "Ow, ow, ow, okay, okay, take it easy, Buffy! I'm going!" He laughed even as she kicked him out with a swift foot to the ass.

He stood rubbing his butt as she shouted through the door. "Mmm... Nah..." He muttered to himself, looking at the picture still up on his screen, the nubile, naked maid was easily a week's worth of spank material, he wasn't about to give that up! "Hey! My board!" He shouted back and went back around to her Attic window, still rubbing his ass more for sympathy than because it hurt any.

He caught the board, but stumbled back a little bit, dropping it by his feet.

"Meet me at the library on 9th Street tomorrow at noon."

"Sure thing, Slayer, see you in the stacks!"

Then, pulling up her bra to fully flash her tits at him, she laughed, told him to leave before her sister called the cops, and closed her window.

"Woah!" He mouthed lifting his phone to catch a shot of her naked rack, but he was about two seconds too late to get a shot of them naked. What he got was her glaring down at him with her nipples clearly poking through that fuzzy warm sweater of hers! Still good fap material as far as he was concerned. He grinned up at her and winked, doing a kick flip onto his board to race away for the night.

Maria and Robert:

"Mars?" Robert asked, sitting up on one elbow as Maria slid herself atop him, pressing him back down and kissed him. "Mmm..." He moaned into the kiss, there was something so sensual about it, about her words. The pleading edge to them stirred something deep within Roberts soul and he was transported back to the night he'd taken Maria's virginity. There were no words spoken after that, he only looked up into Maria's eyes and sighed with loving tenderness as he shifted to enter her. That look, it would haunt him, her look of utter fulfillment.

Today - Maeve and Robert:

"Are you analyzing me, Doctor Robert," she asked, then with a more sultry tone added, "Or flirting with me?"

Robert only smiled, clearing his throat, what was this nagging feeling in the back of his mind?

"My father ... the man who had seeded her ... well, he never played a part in my life, not as a father anyway, and only entered my life when he'd decided to try to seed me as well. His own daughter. Worse yet ... my mother knew of his desires and did nothing to stop him ... because without his financial support, we would have been on the streets or living in the Pratchet House."

"Seeded? Do you think that his explicit intention was to impregnate you, Maeve?"

Pratchet house caught his notice, he'd remembered studying some of the most peculiar psychology cases from there for his thesis paper on the effects of poorhouses on society. He remembered clearly writing "These facilities were designed to punish people for their poverty and, hypothetically, make being poor so horrible that people would continue to work at all costs." Not something he would wish on his worst enemies.

"I did not inherit much from my father," she continued. "Certainly nothing of monetary use, but that's not what I mean. I looked like my mother. I moved like my mother. I spoke like my mother. I even smelled like my mother."

"When you say you smell like your mother, what do you mean, Maeve?" Robert asked, arching one eyebrow.

"The one thing I inherited from my father..." Robert looked up from his pad as she paused and was caught by her dazzling emerald greens. "...was his desire to be pleased ... sexually."

Roberts other eyebrow raised at that and he leaned back in his seat.

The way in which Maeve began rolling her hips reminded him of the last time Maria had made love to him, so desperately, so needfully... His lips parted with a small sigh as he watched Maeve slowly melt into her spoken desires. "Animalistic need to breed... Permitting... Father... In me..."

"Procreation is a powerful drive, even the bible talks about it..." Robert muttered, transfixed. He felt the uncomfortable swell of his cock answering her sirens call and his balls tingled in anticipation of unleashing the burden of their load deep inside Maeve's seemingly offered pussy.

"It doesn't look ignorant to me, I think it knows just what to do..." Robert thought to himself, finding the strain against his paints almost unbearable. "I'm flattered Maeve, really I am! But I can't... Touch you... Not like that. I am married to the love of my life and it would be a gross abuse of our doctor, patient relationship..." He said, regretting every word of it, not knowing that, in a way, through Maria, he had already, unwittingly, slept with Maeve.

"I can do anything for you, except touch you... Physically." He offered, it was the best he could offer without feeling he had betrayed Maria or his hipppocratic oath. "Do you wish to continue on?" He managed in a strained voice, wanting so much just to give in to his base desires, go over and fuck her.

A thought crossed his mind, Miss Chambers had offered to help with Maeve's therapy. "What I can do for you now... Is call Miss Chambers in and instruct her on how I would fullfil your desires. It would be like making love, by proxy. What do you think, Maeve? Would that satisfy your curiousity?" Some part of his mind was taken aback by his own perverted suggestion. Was this idea to satisfy his patients obvious distress? Or his own? Maybe it was just to put the teasing maid in her place? To embarrass the sluttiness out of her, so he could get some much needed rest from the constant assaults upon his diminishing resistance to her feminine wiles?

Any way you cut it, he was getting weak...

He waited for Maeve to answer before he would call Miss Chambers in and enact his perverted little loop hole of logic and watch the two do as he instructed.

Maeve, Miss Chambers, and the Good Doctor Robert

"Seeded? Robert asked of Maeve as she continued to rock her body upon the couch as if having slow intercourse, while telling the good doctor how her father had wanted to do just that, fuck her. "Do you think that his explicit intention was to impregnate you, Maeve?"

"I think he wanted to control me further and deeper, as he had my mother," Maeve answered, the pleasure building in her face and revealing them in her soft moans and sexual movements. "His making me with child would only have been the pleasure portion of his aim. My having to make my way while caring for a child ... that would have been the power portion of his sick twisted ways. So yes ... I believe he'd wanted to both fuck me ... and seed me, too."

"When you say you smell like your mother, what do you mean, Maeve?"

She didn't answer Robert's question on this subject. Doing so would have meant explaining that she was like him ... she wasn't an existing human being in the way he and his wife and her sister were. She wasn't even and existing spirit as was Miss Chambers, who was something entirely different than was Maeve.

She instead went on to talk about how the only thing she and her father had had in common was their desire to be sexually pleasured by others.

"Procreation is a powerful drive, even the bible talks about it..."

Maeve chuckled, short and quick, before returning to the writhing that was both physically and mentally causing the young woman's body to fill slowly with pleasure. The good doctor was transfixed on her erotic display, and she told him that she had feared she would never know the wonderous feeling of sexual pleasure until she met him.

"I'm flattered Maeve, really I am! But I can't... Touch you..."

He babbled on about the doctor-patient relationship, but she interrupted with, "The Doctor ... my first doctor ... he didn't have any ... what's that word he used ... qualms about wanting to put his cock inside me. He told me it would be his duty as a medical professional ... to help me with my problems ... my needs."

Maeve was, of course, speaking of Doctor Alfred B Rosen, not that she would speak that name here today. If she had spoken the monster doctor's name and if her current doctor had known the tales of the early 20th century physician's misdeeds -- something Carmen was going to tell him and Maria all about a couple of days from now -- Robert might have been even more confused about the timeline: Rosen had died in 1946, but the true abuse of women and girls in Pratchet House had only occurred in the '50s and early '60s. How could it have been than a young, naive, innocent, virginal, and yet burning-up-horny-inside Maeve could have known and been seduced by a man who had been dead years before her own puberty, perhaps even before her own birth?

Robert would learn more about this, but not today.

"I can do anything for you, except touch you... Physically," Robert offered, kindly asking her, "Do you wish to continue on?"

"Very much so, Doctor Robert," she answered, only now finally reaching a hand down into her crotch to once again caress her fingers over the cotton panties that by now were dark with her leaking fluids. Then she said something that Robert likely thought was just Maeve's ramblings or fantasies, "I want to feel you inside me again."

After a moment, the erection-disturbed doctor offered, "What I can do for you now ... is call Miss Chambers in and instruct her on how I would fulfill your desires."

Maeve smiled at this thought, but likely not for the reasons Robert would have imagined. That first day Maeve had been masturbating before the doctor, Miss Chambers had addressed her in a mix of her two ages, with the Elder Miss Chambers -- visible to Robert -- chastising Maeve for her wicked and inappropriate behavior, while the Young Miss Chambers -- visible to Maeve, even while she knew of what Robert was seeing -- chastised her with the same words but for a different reason: jealousy.

"It would be like making love, by proxy," Robert went on. "What do you think, Maeve? Would that satisfy your curiosity?"

Maeve smiled at Robert's use of the word curious; why would she still be curious about something she'd already had, the Doctor's cock inside her. She could have explained to him about how she had used his wife's body to finally be relieved of the horror that was her virginity, and explained to Robert about how his wife's already existing history of intercourse had prevented Maeve from experiencing the pain of having her cherry picked, and of how Maria's familiarity with her husband's cock and how he used it had helped Maeve understand how to move and react to Robert's movements, thus assisting her toward experiencing the wonderous marvel that was female orgasm.

Maeve had been able to incorporate her own imaginings of what fucking would be like with Maria's already existing knowledge of making love to enjoy the evening with Robert to the fullest. And yet, at the same time, it had been obvious to Maeve that Robert was seeing a different Maria in his bed that night. Maeve had seemed hesitant while also seeming eager; the way she had used and moved her body, her hands, her legs, had been so different than the way her hostess ever had with her husband.

When they'd finished -- the third time they'd finished -- Robert had pulled Maria-Maeve into his arms and, through his labored breaths, told Maria that he hadn't seen and felt her like that since their first time. Maeve, in return, had answered him quite literally, "This was my first time."

"I would prefer to feel you inside me again," Maeve responded to Robert's offer to ask Miss Chambers to join them. Would Robert notice that Maeve said again? If he did, would he only believe it was her fantasies causing her to think or want to believe they had been together in her dreams? She finished, "But if you will not touch me in the way I need--"

As if on cue -- or as if she somehow mystically knew every thing that took place under the roof of 1120 Westchester Place -- Miss Chambers pulled open the heavy wood, double sliding doors of the office, smiling in upon the Doctor and his patient, who once again had her skirt pulled up to her waist and her fingers inside her panties, fondling her swollen clit and wet labia.

"Please excuse me for not knocking, Doctor," she said as she ambled inside, "but I had a sense that perhaps you were in need of--"

"You ... are ... such ... a cunt," Maeve growled toward Miss Chambers as she pulled her hand from her crotch and stood. She looked to Robert and mocking what she had seen him say to his normal patients at the end of their own sessions, she told him, "I think our time is up for today."

She smoothed down her dress, very conspicuously arranged her generous bosom within its bra and blouse, then headed for the door. She stopped for a moment, staring harshly at the Elder Miss Chambers, as the maid had intentionally presented herself to Maeve, and growled in low whisper, "He's mine."

Maeve stormed out of the room, her heels clicking hard on the wood floor ... but only for a couple of steps after she was out of sight of Robert ... as if she simply was no more making contact with the decking or even the physical house at all.

Meanwhile, the Young Miss Chambers, who Robert had obviously seen all along, turned to close the doors -- leaning just a bit to emphasize her delicious ass and show off a bit more of her thighs -- before turning back to begin nearing Robert, asking, "Well ... can you believe that horny little tart's behavior?"

She continued toward Robert, her strut as erotic as it always was, and reached up to her perfect bun atop the back of her head and pulled out the pin holding it in place. The thick, wavy, red mass spilled out upon her shoulders, and as she shook it out to make it seem even fully and wilder, she looked to Robert crotch, found it struggling to maintain his growth, and asked, "Can I help you with any of your ... needs ... Doctor Robert."

"I understand, come see me when you're ready, Maeve..." Robert said with a sigh, setting is pad and pen on the desk. What was this ache of longing coming from? It felt like he'd missed his chance, but there was nothing he could do about it. The two women were definitely at odds, over him. Wrong as it was, on a base, neanderthal level, it felt good to be wanted by such beautiful women. Now why couldn't he have gotten this kind of pussy in high school or college, when he could have actually done something about it? He wondered.

He was about to do something he would regret though, there was way too much pressure in his aching balls to ignore and he knew Miss Chambers wasn't about to leave the room any time soon. "You certainly know how to bring out the bitch in other women, don't you, Miss Chambers? I'm not some peice of meat you can fight over, I'm a married man. Mar...ried. understand?" He turned and motioned for her to take a seat on the couch that was for his patients.

"Sit." He instructed. He had a plan, one that he hoped would alleviate some of the sexual tension building up between them. "You're going to watch me..." he whispered "but that's it..." he warned, undoing jus pants and reaching in to take out his turgid cock so he could stroke it in front of her. "If you move from that spot, this.." he gripped his throbbing cock and slowly stroked it up and down for her to see. "Goes back in my pants." He smirked, feeling in control of the situation.

"I understand, come see me when you're ready, Maeve..." Robert called after the departing patient.

Miss Chambers smiled as she often did to the man, shifting her weight from one tall heel to the other to sway her hips and gain even more attention to her delicious body.

"You certainly know how to bring out the bitch in other women, don't you, Miss Chambers?"

"Some women cannot help being who and what they are, Doctor Robert," she said, wandering deeper into the office toward Robert in a slow pace that continued the sway of her hips and buttocks. She smiled wider as she added, "That includes me, of course.

"I'm not some piece of meat you can fight over," he reminded her. "I'm a married man. Mar...ried. understand?"

"Yes, I understand, Robert," she replied, dropping his title as if to emphasize that she believed their relationship was about to change. "I understand. I simply do not see how that is relevant to the moment at hand."

"Sit," he demanded.

Miss Chambers looked to the indicated spot, turned her fine ass to the subject of her lust, and made her way to the couch. She turned again to face Robert, reached to her upper thighs, and lifted the fabric a bit to make sitting more comfortable. She maintained a very straight posture, and the lower hem of her short dress rode high on her legs, nearly showing off her panties.

"You're going to watch me..." he whispered "but that's it..."

"Of course, Doctor," she said with a toothy smile.

"If you move from that spot, this ... goes back in my pants."

"I wouldn't think of it, Doctor Robert," Miss Chambers said with a velvety tone as she stared at Robert's hardened cock. "It is my duty to serve you in any way you ask."

As he began, Miss Chambers let her knees widen. It pushed her dress's lower him higher yet more, and if that wasn't enough, she also let her hands slide up the bare flesh of her thighs between her stockings and her dress.

"If you feel the need for some ... visual stimuli, Doctor..." she said as her hands slipped downward again and one of the garter clips snapped loose, "...I would be more than happy to present it to you."

"Go ahead, Jill off to your hearts content, I'm sure it would be a welcome release... For the both of us. Just stay put... and listen. I'm going to tell you some very... Juicy things... All the things I can never tell my wife, knowing she would never understand just how sexually demented I really am! I'm sure you will enjoy them, though, so..." Robert shifted so that she could see his cock more fully, with his back to the office door, which he forgot to lock, again.

If he heard it creak open, he would have just enough time to put his cock away and, if he was lucky, even be able to hide the evidence of his arousal. Miss Chambers wouldn't be so lucky, maybe if she was caught blatantly rubbing her pussy in front of him, with no evidence of coercion, he could claim shocked and indignant innocence... Then he could have his cake and eat it too. But only if they were caught, it was the thinnest bit of insurance, but it would have to do. This constant teasing had to stop, it had become unbearable. Between Maria's unusual, unexpected, yet extremely sexy virginal role play late last night, Maeve's unbridled, flattering attention and Miss Chambers constant seduction, he was an awful mess, but it was about time he take back the power, at least from the mischievous maid.

"In sex ed, during those unbearably awful films they used to show, when they actually separated the boys and girls into different classes, i would fantasizing about being the girls instructor and having them all undress, in an orderly manner, passing out hand mirrors to each one of them, so that they could each look at their pussies, then pair them up to look at each other. Not just look, but touch and explore each other in front of me as I sat back and enjoyed their youthful exuberance, awe and wonder as each one of them became aware of their secret power. Like some perversion of the corny and poorly acted film we were made to watch. I was the same age of course, but I've always felt like an old soul. Eventually, I began to fantasize that I took each girl, in turn and showed them the full pleasure of being a woman, not knowing the realities or mechanics of sex yet, or the limits of my own prowess." Robert paused to see how his story was affecting the maid and if she was fingering herself yet.

He wanted her to become just as much of a sexual mess as she had helped cause him to be at the moment. Consider it his little revenge for all the times she had bent down in front of him, teasing him, tempting him with her all to lithe and lethal body!

"Then one day, when the teacher had shown us how to put a condom on a banana, I had the sick urge to try and stay behind to steal the waded up and wasted prophylactic... But... I wasn't the only one with the same plan! I'd planned to step out of the class, give the other students enough time to leave, then sneak back in and fish it out of the trash. Only, I caught Sandy Barnum, a girl I kind of liked, pocketing it instead! She was just a bit chubby and was cruelly teased for it and because of her name. I felt for her. I really did, but I too chicken shit to stand up for her, too fucking worried I'd end up getting stigmatized by association. Anyway, I caught her just as she caught me. We spent summer vacation stealing every last chance we could, fucking. I took her virginity and she took mine. But after a pregnancy scare and returning to school, where I tried desperately to maintain my relationship with her without jeopardizing my nearly non existent, but oh so important social standing, I lost her. I really regret hurting her like that, but I was young and dumb." Robert took a deep, shaky breath, he'd never gone into such painful details, not even with Maria.

"I learned my love for eating pussy from an older woman after high school, but before entering college. She was a house wife and mother of four, desperate and bored out of her mind, with an eye for young men like I was at the time. I delivered groceries as a summer job and she was the most consistent customer I had, at first I wondered what her deal was, ordering so many groceries, more than even could be accounted for by her four boys and husband. Until one day she invited me in, calling from another room, I went in and found her in just an apron and nothing else... Kind of... Like you... Come to think of it. Heh!" Robert paused again, with a winsome little grin.

"I sure learned how to butter the pan while she rolled... The dough. But I never did to bake bread with her... Oh well... Still I'll never forget her, my own slutty Sarah Lee, Kenna O'Connor... She was a red head too, and boy was she ever! You could say she was gods original burning bush! It's always the red heads, isn't it? One taste and it gets in the blood, doesn't it? Anyway, after that ended, amicably, there was a string of girls that got the full benefit of her tutelage before I met Maria. I got the unfortunately nickname of 'bushman' because of it. She even told me my number was scratched on the wall in one of the women's bathroom stalls. For all I know, it might still be there. A select few can still get away with calling me eight-six-seven." He snickered at the slutty little pop culture reference he used to wear with a perverted sense of pride.

He'd been stroking off this entire time, watching what Miss Chambers was up to while his slut-boy stories poured from his lips, just like the precum was now dribbling from the fully inflated head of his cock. Then i met Maria at a football game, while wearing a prank jersey my circle of friends had made me wear, with the same number and Jenny emblazoned on it. I was wearing it as payment for chickening out on a bet, I can't remember what... Anyway, Maria didn't get it, but she had recognized the number and let me get close enough to her to explain. She giggled and blushed and I knew id found the one...." Robert was about to cum and fell silent for the rest of his jerk off session/perverted confessional with Sister Margaret Masturbator here.

The only sound he permitted himself to make as he can and let his ejaculate shoot freely in arching spurts through the air between them, landing mere inches from Miss Chambers feet was a small, shuddering groan of almost pained satisfaction, mixed with guilt and a bit of self loathing for good measure.

After, once he found his mind and his tongue functional again, he cleaned up with a tissue and put is soft and satisfied cock away, zipping up his pants. "I don't deserve her. I'm demented. But I'm going to do everything in my power to keep her... My Mars girl..." He confessed, one part of him hoping it was enough to satisfy the maid and appeal to whatever sense of morality she might posess and give her reason to leave off her torments. Another, growing part, hoped she would continue.

"Go ahead, Jill off to your hearts content," Robert told the made who had pulled her dress's lower hem up sufficiently to let the doctor see her already wet panties. "I'm sure it would be a welcome release... For the both of us..."

As Robert began telling his story, Young Miss Chambers slowly returned to her feet and, one after another with no urgency at all, released the remaining garter belt clips holding her stockings in place

"In sex ed, during those unbearably awful films they used to show..." he began...

Miss Chamber's gaze never left Robert's eyes, and his gaze for the most part remained on her lower body as -- still unrushed -- she lifted her dress ... took hold of her panties at the waist ... and slipped them off her hips and buttocks ... down her thighs, past her knees ... releasing them, standing tall ... and stepping one high heel after the other out of them.

She left them sitting right there on the floor in view of both of them as she again returned to the seat in which the patient, Maeve O'Connor, had twice fondled her labia and clit before the good doctor. Pulling the front of her skirt up and parting her thighs wide, Miss Chambers gave Robert a clear, clean view of the bright pink inner labia and the swollen nub just above them. She didn't immediately put her hands to herself as the other young beauty had; Miss Chambers wanted the doctor to have an unobstructed view of them as he continued stroking away at his shaft.

...we spent summer vacation stealing away every last chance we could, fucking..." Robert continued, his muscular chest beginning to rise and fall more dramatically as the masturbation -- and the visual stimulus? -- caused him to move ever closer to climax. "I took her virginity and she took mine."

"As you will the patient, Maeve O'Connor's, I would imaging...?" Miss Chambers asked with a suggestive tone, adding the finishing touch, "Doc-tor"

Robert didn't respond, but if he had, he likely would have rejected Miss Chambers' insinuation that it was only a matter of time before he was ramming his cock into yet another young woman, spilling red-tinted fluids down the insides of her thighs once finished.

"I learned my love for eating pussy from an older woman after high school..." he went on.

If Robert's wife was to enter now and see the Elder Miss Chambers now slipping her long, thin fingers town into her crotch, she might wonder whether or not her husband had decided that his previous older lover hadn't been old enough. The maid slid her longest three fingers in between her outer labia ... up and down ... slowly, softly ... then curled her longest of digits and sunk it inside her as her body showed result of the action and a soft moan escaped her throat.

As the Doctor continued talking about his learning experience with a woman almost twice his age, the Maid who appeared to be half his age less but had the knowledge of so many decades more than him began to writhe before him as, now, the fingers of both hands began pleasuring her womanhood with eagerness.

"...one day she invited me in, calling from another room, I went in and found her in just an apron and nothing else... Kind of... Like you... Come to think of it. Heh!"

Through labored breathing and soft moans, Miss Chambers suggested, "I can work in whatever uniform you desire of me, Doctor Robert ... little more ... little less ... nothing but an apron ... nothing at all ... I am here to serve you ... oh ... and your wife if ever that is required, too."

She smiled a bit through her expressions of building pleasure, wondering whether Robert had realized she was speaking of servicing his wife in their bed, not their kitchen.

"...she was a red head too, and boy was she ever! You could say she was gods original burning bush! It's always the red heads, isn't it...?"

Miss Chambers smiled again and pulled her dress's hemline up again, to ensure that Robert got a long view of her bush that looked brunette in the typical low light of a bedroom but here, in better illumination, was quite obviously a dark auburn red.

She didn't catch the meaning of eight-six-seven, even after he'd added the hint about the song's main character, Jenny. That particular piece of art had come a bit later than the teen and early adult years in which Miss Chambers might have appreciated the tale.

"She giggled and blushed and I knew I'd found the one...."

Robert's verbal tale had come to an end as his body told him that orgasm was mere moments away. Miss Chambers whispered, "Look at me, Doctor ... look at me, please."

His eyes had gone closed, but as he opened them and focused on her crotch again, Miss Chambers pressed her three longest fingers together into a triangular intruder and sunk them deep into her pussy. Ramming them in and out of herself quickly, she told him, "Fuck me, Doctor. This is you ... fucking me--"

She'd been prepared to say more, but Robert's cock leaped in his hand and send a stream of white jizz out in an arch between them. The first lob of goo landed directly between her heels, and by the time his cum was simply spilling out upon his own hand and balls, a trail of his ejaculate mussed the waxed wood between the two of them. Robert groaned long but low, obviously trying to avert gaining any attention from beyond the door.

Miss Chambers pulled her fingers from her canal, stood, and smoothed her dress. She turned for a box of tissues, telling Robert, "You just stay right there and enjoy, Doctor. I'll clean this up."

She stepped toward Robert, paused to look down upon his still twitching cock, and smiled. "I'm glad to see that our therapy session was a success, Doctor."

Then turning her back to him, Miss Chambers dropped to her hands and knees and began wiping the man's cum off the dark floor boards ... with her bared ass and pussy well on display to him. A couple of times she looked over her shoulder to ensure that Robert was spying her glistening lips; she was actually hoping he'd slip out of his chair and take her right then and there. But he simply remained as he was, using a second box of tissues to clean his cum from his hand, cock, balls, and belly.

Suddenly the door to the office opened. Maria stepped inside just a bit, able to see the Elderly Miss Chambers on her hands and knees but not able to see her husband as he was rapidly stuffing his still hard cock back into his pants.

"What's going on here?" Maria asked with a curious, not confrontational tone.

Robert could see the Young Miss Chamber's pussy and ass cheeks, still on full display. And because of the angle between him, Miss Chambers, and Maria, he knew that his wife had even a better view of the young, delicious, womanly flesh and inviting hole ... only ... all Maria saw was the slightly wide and not-to-inviting-caboose of the older woman as she wiped up something from the floor.

"My fault, Madam," the Elder Miss Chambers was saying. "I spilled the cream while bringing the Doctor his afternoon coffee. I shall clean it up and be out of his way for his next patient in moments."

The Young Miss Chambers continued to wipe up the thick goo, even as she looked over her shoulder, smiled, and winked to the man who'd just gotten off while watching her pleasure her pinkness.

"Okay, well, you do what you need," Maria said as she came forth and, over his shoulder, kissed her husband on the cheek. She whispered to him, "Don't you be looking at that fine ass and getting any ideas, lover. I have plans for us tonight, and the delectable Miss Chambers is not invited."

She giggled at her inappropriate comment about the older woman's lack of physical attractiveness relative to her own ... or actually, relative to any other woman who'd been in this house in recent times.

"I'm going to the Gallery to speak to one of our benevolent donors," she said, again kissing him on the cheek. After one more peek as the wideness of Miss Chamber's backside, she giggled again before leaving and said, "Hands to yourself ... Doctor!"

After Maria had departed and Miss Chambers ended her show for him, Robert told her, "I don't deserve her. I'm demented. But I'm going to do everything in my power to keep her... My Mars girl..."

Miss Chambers stared down at Robert for a moment, then -- gaze still upon his eyes -- lifted the jizz-covered tissues to her nose and drew a deep breath. With a devilish smile she offered, "Next time ... if you wish to prevent my having to mop the floor of your office ... you would be free to use my mouth as a receptacle."

And then bending at the waist to give Robert one last shot of her still glistening pussy lips, she picked up the panties that had been just out of Maria's line of sight, turned, smiled once more, and departed, saying, "I will have lunch ready in approximately 20 minutes ... Doctor."

Last edited:
Back