"Murder House" (closed)

CutiePie1997

Literotica Guru
"Murder House"

CLOSED

Link to the OOC Thread

Q4YvGti.jpg

(OOC: In the second image of Carmen below, imagine her wearing a bikini top, too.)

From beyond the oversized, oak and glass door, the low, melodic sound of the door bell sounded as ominous as the house itself looked, sending a chill up the spine of the younger of the two woman waiting on the dusty, cracked concrete of the entry, Carmen Howard.

The door opened almost immediately, and the lips of the woman in the soft orange Century 21 sports jacket spread wide as she greeted happily, "Welcome! You must be the Petersons."

Carmen, who creepily was intrigued by the haunted house aura of the three story home, surged inside right pass the real estate agent, saying over her shoulder about the surname of the couple still on the steps, "They are."

The married couple introduced themselves as Robert and Maria.

Carmen had taken an instant dislike to her older sister's beau three years ago when she first met him, and she hadn't warmed up to him any further after he'd become Maria's fiancee and later her husband. Those first introductions had been made on a warm summer day on the poolside patio of Carmen and Maria's parents' home in San Diego. Carmen had been wearing only a sexy bikini with a sheer blouse and sarong, neither of which did anything to conceal the raw sexuality of her firm and fit, curvaceous, 5'6", 34C-24-34 body.

Her parents and, most notably her mother, hated when she dressed so scantily, whether or not they had guests coming or not. The latter parent had nearly dragged Carmen inside to change into something more appropriate -- which meant more concealing -- when she heard their guests pulling into the driveway.

Afterward, pretty much everyone, including Carmen, agreed that maybe the youngest sister should have put a little more onto her oh-so-incredible figure. It seemed to Carmen that every time she looked to Robert, his gaze was set on her delicious curves while a hungry expression filled his face.

Oh sure, it might have mostly just been Carmen's imagination; she herself had repeatedly imagined Robert naked and beneath her parted thighs and firm buttocks and she writhed atop him, his hopefully-huge cock punishing her tight hole with each and every thrust.

To support the possible delusion of that day and subsequent days on which Carmen imagined Robert was yearning for her in a most unacceptable way was the fact that during these past three years, Robert had never once done or said anything overtly sexual toward Carmen. In fact, he'd treated her with all the respect that the younger sister of his wife deserved.

That had, of course, been rather aggravating to Carmen. Oh, it wasn't as if she wanted Robert to seduce her and violate his vows to his wife, her sister. Carmen had simply wanted him to at least try! After all, what good came from being a smokin' hot mama -- as her dirty ol' Uncle Jester had often called her -- if it didn't cause men who she just might fuck if given the opportunity to drool all over her and try to lure her into dark corners of the house when no one else was looking?

Just once in the last three years, Carmen had wanted to learn that her brother-in-law's masturbatory fantasies were filled with visions of her bent over the hood of his little red sports car, panties around her knees, his cock deep inside her. But not only had Robert not hit on her but he'd never even made a lewd or suggestive comment to her.

The lack of warmth Carmen had shown -- or not shown? -- was probably the reason he'd never made any sort of inappropriate, intimate move toward her. Hell, he'd never even given her hugs or kisses on the cheek at birthdays or holidays during gift giving or other such loving times.

Ironically, that lack of warmth hadn't prevented Robert from convincing his wife to include the now-19 year old Carmen in their move from San Diego. After Maria landed the job as Assistant Curator of Modern Art for the Richardson Gallery, Robert found this ghoulish house in Los Angeles's Country Club Park neighborhood. It was a perfect situation for the couple and their tagalong teenager: Maria had her dream job which was located just a 20 minute drive away, Robert would see his psychiatric patients in the wonderfully renovated library, and Carmen would begin a search for a community college or university what would have her, despite her history of disciplinary problems at her last 4 schools.

Carmen didn't really want to continue school, of course. She'd only come to LA with Robert and Maria because: one, she'd never liked San Diego, despite having lived there all her life; and two, she'd desperately wanted to get away from her parents' home, in which she had always and would always be treated like a little girl. But Maria had set a condition to Carmen coming along: she would enroll, begin, and remain in school, otherwise she'd be shipped back to SD on the first available bus following her rejection from or truancy from a higher education program.

Although her older sister hadn't been too excited about the haunted house image of the mansion when she first saw it, Carmen had found it cool. The Agent had provided them with a link to an interactive online experience in which they'd been able to use her Tablet to essentially tour around the home's interior from the comfort of their home in San Diego.

"As you can see," the agent began her happy, uplifting spiel as she led Robert and Maria inside the home that Carmen was already checking out, "the devastating appearance of the exterior of the home and the landscaping surrounding it is not at all what you find within the walls of the home."

The agent was certainly right about that, Carmen could see. The outside of the home showed a total lack of care and concern by the management company or bank or whoever owned it at this point: out of control vines crawled up the exterior brickwork; the lawn hadn't been mown in weeks, possibly months and in some places stood four feet tall; most of the rose bushes, rhododendrons, and other shrubberies hadn't been trimmed since Carmen entered high school; and she hadn't yet even seen the horror of the backyard where the water level of the ignored pool had been rising and lowering with the rains and the droughts, all the time filling with plant and animal life of dozens if not hundreds of species.

And yet the interior of the home had been lovingly and historically renovated by the previous owners and, because it wasn't open to the ravages of Mother Nature, was as perfect as it had been when the home was last occupied nearly 8 years ago. Looking about the foyer and through the open doors leading into the adjacent living room, library, and dining room, Carmen thought she might be standing in one of those preserved estates that dated back to some famous and yet obscure Silent Film star.

As if on cue, the Agent informed them, "It's a classic L.A. Victorian, build in 1920 by thee doctor to the stars at the time, Alfred B Rosen. With the exception of the kitchen, which I'll show you in a moment, and the music studio--"

The Agent turned to Maria specifically, asking, "I understand you are a musician?"

"Was," the older sister corrected. "Cello. But then I found and came to appreciate art. Our last home didn't have space for doing all I wished, though."

"The studio will be perfect for you, dear," the Agent went on, adjusting her sales pitch for the new information. "It is sound proof and will give you all the privacy and peace and quiet you'll want."

Carmen rejoined the trio after her milling about in the library in time to hear, "The main house is as you've already seen 3 stories, with the attached studio that is but one floor but with cathedral ceilings. In total, the interior is a spectacular 14,000 square feet, sitting on a full quarter of an acre of mixed lawn, shrub, and privacy-inducing forest."

She gestured above them, talking about the original Tiffany stained glass windows, light fixtures, chandeliers, and additional glass adornments. "Rich wood paneling, wood floors with carpets ... you can keep or replace those as you wish, but I will tell you that they are worth an absolute fortune and if you ever decide to do away with the one in the back hallway, well, you have my number."

She laughed, almost maniacally, then continued, "6 original fireplaces, beamed ceilings with antique gold and silver leaf painting. There's a solarium in the back overlooking the private grounds. Breathtaking...! Or, at least they will be once you find an appropriate landscaping business to tend to it."

The Agent turned to the couple, ignoring Carmen who she knew wouldn't be signing the papers to seal the deal. "The residence evokes the quality and grandeur of a bygone era ... it represents a once-in-a-generation ... once-in-a-century opportunity for that special couple who could truly appreciate it."

"Couple and their third wheel," Carmen mumbled as she ambled past the Agent. She looked to her sister and said, "Ask the question."

Maria glared at her younger sister, but Carmen looked between her sister and Robert and demanded, "Ask the question!"

Carmen didn't know which of them would do as she prompted, but the question did in fact get asked: why was the home and property being sold for $900,000 when it sold 10 years ago for $1.3 million in today's money and 6 years before that for the equivalent of what today would be $2.4 million. By today's booming real estate market standards, after auctioning the furnishings and demolishing the house, the proceeds for the auction and the sale of the land would bring in close to $3 million dollars.

"California Law states that I must inform you of the home's recent history, dating back at least 3 years," the Agent began with a reluctant tone.

Carmen laughed, asking, "What, did the previous owners die here?"

"Yes," the Agent said without hesitation, knowing that she simply had to bite the bullet. "Murder suicide, to be precise."

The Agent now had Carmen's full attention as she continued, "I don't have all of the details ... okay ... yes, I do, but..."

She hesitated again, seeing very different reactions in the faces of the two women: absolute delight in Carmen and grave concern in Maria. She continued, "The man of the home, Roland Harrison, an up and coming movie producer, had had, what would you call it...? An affinity for young starlets. The younger the better, is what the tabloids said after his death. Apparently as the new releases told, his wife came home to find him sitting on the end of the bed naked with a barely legally aged young woman standing before him, equally naked."

"Wow," Carmen murmured, knowing already where this was going.

"Constance Harrison, who was not at all a small or weak woman, shoved a fire poker into the young woman's back and clean through and out her front side," she said, eliciting a quick and shocked chuckle from the younger sister, "before then beating her shocked and frozen husband to death with one of his own Oscar statuettes."

"Which room?" Carmen asked without hesitation, "Which room? I want that one."

The Agent ignored the girl's fascination, finishing the story, "Missus Harrison then went to the third floor, which had been her sewing studio at the time, sat there until the police arrived three days later to word that the young woman was missing and had last been scheduled for an audition at this address ... then threw herself out of the window ... impaling herself on a section of wrought iron steel that, unfortunately, is still a part of the home's security perimeter."

"We'll take it," Carmen said, smiling broadly as she looked to the married couple. "We'll take it, right? I'm going upstairs to look for the window and fence."

She hurried off up the stairs, leaving Robert to decide with his wife how to deal with this new information.

Last edited:
"Thanks Ray, don't forget your outja board and burning sage while you're at it! And I swear to whatever god might be up there, if I get woke up by a ghostly blowjob, I'm blaming you!" Robert shouted after Carmen as she left them with the real estate agent that was starting to take on the distinct air of a predatory Vulture more and more, by the second. She looked awful hungry too, eyeing the two of them for any sign of their intentions to buy the house. He turned to Maria , who was being her typically quietly reserved self. "You know we are never going to find another place like this for anywhere near this price, honey..." He began, ignoring all of the murder house nonsense. He knew all too well how bored people were in this day and age and how they craved the sensationalism of a good and bloody murder. Carmen was a clear example of that!

"It's not like this place is on one of those stupid sensationalistic death house bus tours..." He caught the agents reactionary wince and closed his eyes, gritting his teeth, letting out a slow breath. "Really? You're not helping here! Let me guess, this place was built on an ancient Indian burrial ground too? Or was it an ayslum for the criminally insane once? Just how many... Unfortunate events have there been in this house? Just so we are up front about this all? Go ahead, lay it all on the table already." The drive here had been pretty stressful and Robert was not looking forward to giving all of this up and going back to San Diego. This place would be perfect, but if they didn't act fast, he knew, he just knew some other couple would swipe it right out from under them.

"What I'm saying is do we need a priest or a psychic to come clean this place up before we move in?" He asked bluntly, half expecting some disembodied voice to speak up and tell them all to get out! The only sounds the old house made, came from an old grandfather clock ticking away, a creak from the stairs where Carmen stood, watching their awkward exchange and the agents nervous laughter. "I'll tell you what, I can shave another five k off of the selling price, if you sign right now, today! What do you say?" Robert looked at Maria with a slow grin, nodding.

A week later they were moved in and Robert was setting up appointments for clients to start having private counseling sessions in his office. The house and the grounds were in desperate need of care though, and with what he managed to save on the house with his little rant, he had already called in for maid service and lawn care. This place was going to look fantastic in no time! All it needed was a little life breathed into it!

His first patient was scheduled for today, in an hour, he put some coffee on and sipped at the first cup while reading the file. Young woman, an aspiring actress, possible daddy issues... Typical L.A. fare. Probably just needed an older mans approval and understanding to get on with her life... He walked into his office and right past the person sitting on the sofa/bed he'd brought in for his clients, sipping his coffee.

It wasn't until he sat down in his seat that he noticed her sitting here. He jumped a little and burned his tongue on a sip of coffee. "Oh, fuck!" He yelled in pain, spilling a drop of the hot coffee on his tie. "I'm...sorry, you startled me... You must be my ten o clock? Um..." He looked through the file for a name, but found it was blotted out by a spatter of coffee. "I'm very sorry, I seem to have messed up your name on my file... Miss?..." He reached out to shake her hand, noticing it was damp from the spilled coffee. He instinctively drew it back to wipe it on his pants leg before attempting to offer it to her again. Boy, this was a wonderful first impression... He thought to himself.

Last edited:
Cleaning the massive amount of wood in the early 20th century home was turning out to be a full time job for Maria. She'd been spending three or four hours a day the last three days with her hands in rubber gloves as she wiped Murphy's Oil Soap over every reachable surface, often requiring a step or full sized ladder.

She'd tried to incorporate her sister into the work, but every time she did, Carmen announced that she had yet another meeting with another College or University recruiter or counselor and had to dash. Maria didn't believe any of it, of course, first off because those supposed meetings were taking place anytime from 7am to 7pm at night. But Maria was okay with it because at least it was getting Carmen out of the house.

Maria had been surprised -- and a bit disturbed -- with Carmen's fascination for the house. They three of them had returned to San Diego after signing the papers to begin packing for the move, and Maria had expected her sister to ride back up to Los Angeles with her and Robert, of course, but that didn't happen.

Bright and early in the morning, two days before the next trip north, Carmen had secretly caught a Lyft to the moving company's address, jumped into the passenger seat of the truck loaded with all their shit just as it was about to make its scheduled departure, and said with a hoity-toity accent, Off we go, James. Off the Los Angeles and to the silver screen.

Maria had been understandably pissed, but what was she going to do about it, right? Carmen swore she'd be fine staying in the old house alone, and she checked in via text, voice, Skype, or Zoom every three or four hours and particularly at bedtime and rising.

While she'd waited for Maria and Robert to finally arrive, Carmen had investigated room, nook, and corner, every inch of the three story house, including the basement and even some of the crawl spaces. By the time the married pair arrived, Carmen had a much greater appreciation for the differences between 1920's and 2020's architecture, as well as a little more understanding of the people who'd lived in The Murder House

Yeah, that was what they called the place. Carmen had learned the home's nickname while sitting in the front yard catching some sun and enjoying the wild, back-to-nature appearance of the yard that the yet-to-be-hired landscaping company would likely destroy. That was when a convertible bus of sorts with the name Eternal Darkness Tours painted on the side pulled up in front filled with a dozen tourists. A tour guide began describing the horrific deaths of not the previous owners from 8 years ago but of three other couples who'd died in the home or on the property over its century of existence.

Rather than being creeped out, of course, Carmen only became even more fascinated.

Unexpected movement out of the corner of her eye caused Maria to flip around suddenly, letting out a short, sharp squeal of fright. She'd expected it to be her sister acting out another one of her ghost-attack ambushes, but instead Maria discovered an older woman standing in the open doorway to the kitchen.

"Who are you?" she asked with a shaky but somewhat relieved voice. "And how did you get into my home?"

"My name is Miss Chambers, and I got in through the servant's entrance," the woman said, dangling a key before her. She added, "I'm the housekeeper."

Maria's heart was beating like a jack hammer at the stranger's sudden and absolutely silent appearance, particularly since the door about which the woman was speaking squeaked like crazy from a need for lubricating oil. Carmen's scares hadn't been the only thing rattling Maria's nerves, though. Every since they'd gotten here day before yesterday, she swore she'd heard people moving about the house, despite knowing full well that at those times she been very much alone. And several times she'd caught movement out of the corner of her eye like she had just now, only to hurry to where the movement had occurred to find nothing at all, not human beast or ghost.

"We haven't hired a housekeeper," Maria informed the woman. She'd spoken to an agency this morning, but after being told she would have to come down and fill out paperwork, Maria had decided to put it off until tomorrow. She looked the woman up and down, admiring but finding herself perplexed by the maid's uniform. She hadn't seen a woman in such a thing except in movies or shows like Downton Abbey. "Perhaps your agency sent you to the wrong address."

"I have been the maid of 1120 Westchester Place for nearly 40 years, madam," the woman said with a firm, unflinching tone. "Without meaning to sound flippant ... I come with the house and the house comes with me."

Maria stared at the woman for a long moment and was about to speak when Miss Chambers informed her, "I work Monday through Thursday, 6am to 6pm. Thanksgiving on, Christmas off. I can work special events on weekends if given two weeks notice before hand."

"Time and a half, I would presume," Maria said in a tone she suspected Miss Chambers to find, what was her word, flippant?

"I do not dicker over money, madam," the maid said. "You will pay me what you feel is fair, and if ever I find that amount not fair, I will simply not appear the next morning or any morning after that."

Wow, direct, Maria thought to herself. I think I like this bitch.

"You're doing that wrong," Miss Chambers said, stepping forward to take the rags and cleaning solution from Maria. She explained the correct way by simply saying, "White vinegar."

And without another word, Miss Chambers was cleaning a dusty railing ... and that was that.

"Oh, fuck!" Robert cried out as he spilled his coffee on his hands.

The woman showed no surprise at Robert's own surprise or at his unintentional use of profanity.

"I'm...sorry, you startled me..." he said as he moved to find a seat. "You must be my ten o clock? Um..."

After a futile effort to find her name, he reached out to shake her hand, saying, "I'm very sorry, I seem to have messed up your name on my file... Miss?..."

"My name is Maeve," the woman said in a soft, sweet, almost angelic voice as she reached out to take his hand. "Maeve O'Connor. Pleased to meet you, Doctor. Do I call you Doctor ... Doctor?"

Her smile was flirtatious, and the pose she'd struck reaching for Robert's hand had been intended to draw his eye to her bountiful and well displayed bosom. She was a wonderfully sexy woman, 5'6" tall but wearing 4 inch heels that made her appear much taller and much more leggy, particularly in the dress that featured a mid-thigh hemline and a split up the left side that left one leg exposed almost to the hip.

She had a dramatic, well rounded hourglass figure that measured at 36-22-36 with firm C-cup breasts; her pert nipples showed through her blouse's thin fabric as teasing little nubs that would surely attract Robert's attention. Her long, naturally wavy hair had been lightened by a mix of sunshine and chemicals from its natural deep auburn to what her younger brother had once called Bug's Bunny carrot red, but her blue-green eyes were as natural as they had been since they'd taken that color as an infant.

Robert asked her some personal questions for his records, and she confirmed among other things that she was 22 years old, physically healthy, and in no way contemplating suicide. When he got to the next question, Maeve smiled and responded, "Yes, Doctor, I'm very single. Should I be concerned for your marriage as, whether intentional or not, your gaze was on my breasts as you pondered my marital status?"

She smiled and laughed softly, finished answering the remainder of his standard questions, and when Robert asked what her reason was for seeking professional psychiatric help, Maeve very bluntly said, "I've never enjoyed the sexual pleasure of orgasm with a man, Doctor ... and I believe that this lack of satisfaction of which so many women my age have already partaken is the source of my other many mental, physical, and spiritual maladies."

Maeve studied Robert's reaction a moment, than added, "I need you, Doctor..."

Last edited:
(OOC: It was 3am when I posted the reply above, and I couldn't keep my eyes open, let alone think clearly enough to write. So, I deleted the last paragraph with which I wasn't at all happy this morning when I awoke and replaced it with the following.)

The way in which Maeve made the statement, "I need you, Doctor..."

...the way in which she was looking at Robert with a longing, hungry expression...

...the way in which she paused, as if she was done speaking and waiting for his response...

...all of this together might have made any man believe she was about to stand, remove her clothes, unfasten his, and crawl into his lap, lowering her weight to force his recently hardened cock deep inside of her.

"I need you, Doctor..." she repeated again before he could speak, "to tell me ... they say the wonder of orgasm ... the ecstasy ... the euphoria ... they say it only lasts seconds ... with, if one is lucky, moments or minutes of bliss following..."

Maeve shifted in her seat again, leaning forward once more, which again emphasized the deep cleavage of her well built bosom. She looked him solidly in the eyes, asking with a sultry voice with a slow pace, "Am I letting a dream of such incredible pleasures rule over my life, Doctor, to the detriment of everything else I am? Should I persist in seeking out a man who can deliver me to such heights of joy, knowing that whether I achieve them or not ... the continued quest for such pleasure will only drive me mad for more...?"

She hesitated a moment more, then reached into her purse to pull out a tiny, antique, two round, .22 caliber pistol. She studied it a moment, then slowly reached out to lay it upon the coffee table between them; it's nearness to Robert was obviously an indication that she wanted him to take it from her.

Maeve sat back into her chair, finishing, "Or shall I just end it now and go off to heaven or hell or which ever will take me in my tragic state of innocence ... forever a virgin ... never having known the touch of a man..."

Her eyes glazed over with threatening tears.

Robert cleared his throat, trying not to stare down Maeve's blouse, failing miserably. "Maeve, it's Mr. peterson, but you can call me Dr. Robert, if you like. I..." She'd caught him staring at her bosom and called him out on it. "You're quite blunt, I appreciate that, I apologise if my staring offends you. On the contrary, a little harmless glances never hurt a solid marriage, I've caught my wife looking at Jason Momoa a few times, Its human nature after all." Robert sat back, crossing his legs, he was going to store this sexual energy up and use it later, with Maria.

Maeve's lingering pause tempted him to speak, but he took a sip of coffee instead, waiting for her to continue, acting out of professionalism rather than the stir of lust she was evoking in his loins. "Well, Maeve, sexual satisfaction IS one of the most powerful of human drives... Nothing to drive yourself mad over..." He leaned forward and scooped the firearm into a drawer, safely hidden and locked away. With the instrument of self injury safely tucked away, he looked back into the young irish beauty's troubled eyes.

"Orgasm is easy to achieve, with or without a man, what I think you're seeking is intimacy, not sex... Am I correct? Maeve? Are you lacking... Intimate connection? If all you think you need is to get laid, you're going to be very dissapointed with the reality of sex... But if you want help with forming an intimate bond with... Someone. I can offer guidance." He leaned back in his seat shifting in mild discomfort from his throbbing erection. Why did she have to be a red head? Looking so tragic and needy?

"Tell me what the ideal of your first time would be, Maeve and we can go from there." He suggested, not at all certain he was concealing his building lust from the all too perceptive irish lass. Feeling desire and acting non it were two completely different things, he told himself. Just keep storing it up for the wife, boyo. He kept warning himself.

Last edited:
"Well, Maeve, sexual satisfaction IS one of the most powerful of human drives..." the psychiatrist began regarding the reason she'd given for visiting him here today. He continued, "Nothing to drive yourself mad over..."

She wanted to ask him if he himself was ever driven mad by his own need for sexual satisfaction but didn't. Her mind was so overwhelmed with fantasies -- all centered on Doctor Robert -- that at the moment that it was hard to formulate any thought that didn't end with him shoving his cock deep inside her.

He spoke of orgasm and of how easy it was to achieve, with or without a man, then turned to topic to intimacy. "Are you lacking... Intimate connection?"

Again, Maeve could have responded but didn't. She was finding the conversation causing herself physical discomfort ... between her legs. She shifted how she was sitting, trying to be inconspicuous in the way she slid her hips in the chair to cause friction between the labia that were already becoming wet with anticipation.

"Tell me what the ideal of your first time would be," Robert suggesting, causing Maeve's lips to begin spreading ever so slowly in a devilish smirk, "and we can go from there."

Maeve studied him for a long moment ... before letting her buttocks slide very slowly down the surface of the deep, comfortable, leather arm chair. As her body moved down, though, the hemline of her dress rose ... conspicuously being pulled upward by her modestly long, bright red fingernails. Her knees had already been in Robert's view, as had one thigh almost up to her hip. Now, though, both thighs were slowly coming into his view ... as Maeve parted her knees and reached her second hand down between her thighs.

"I would be with my lover-to-be in a private setting ... perhaps his office ... perhaps his home," she began with a soft, sultry voice. The hand between her legs very clearly curled to find her groin. As she began rolling her body opposite to the fingers rubbing up and down the soft fabric of her panties -- easily within Robert's view -- she continued, "He would be on his knees ... between my knees ... with his mouth upon my pussy..."

She let out a soft moan as she smiled and asked, "Can I say the word pussy, Doctor Robert ... or ... would that be inappropriate? I wouldn't want to do anything inappropriate in our first session."

Roberts eyes dilated as they slowly shifted to the junction of Maeve's thighs, where she was slowly rubbing herself trough her lacey white panties. His lips parted and he hid a sigh of sexual hunger in another sip of coffee. The picture she was painting him was powerfully alluring, he loved to lick Maria's pussy, when she let him, saying it embarrassed her because she couldn't stand doing the same for him, so hated it when he tried to do it to her, feeling of guilt over unreciprocated pleasure, he assumed. He'd tried explaining how much he loved her pussy, how he craved it, but it just seemed to make her feel even more upset that she wasn't comfortable with going down on him. Which wasn't the point at all, he just wanted to taste her, feel her, smell her sex all over him some times.

"This is your fantasy, you may call it whatever you like, Maeve, as long as you're comfortable sharing, I'm here to listen and not judge. What would your lover do next?" He could see the fabric of her panties growing damp and reveal the cleft of her sex as she rolled her hips seductively. He caught himself wondering if she had a thatch of that shade of red her hair was to crown her pussy as well. He didn't mind the long standing far of women shaving bare, but preferred a woman to look like a woman, not some prepubescent little girl. Besides, there was nothing quite as nice as running your fingers through a nice silky bush after a good lay...

"You're doing fine, Maeve, whatever you're comfortable with..." If only he could get Maria to masturbate like this for him... At least he always had his fantasies about her naked with her Cello to fall back in. He got the feeling he was going to need them after this session, Maeve wasn't showing any signs of stopping until she was writhing in orgasmic bliss, if her body language was any indication.

Last edited:
"This is your fantasy, you may call it whatever you like, Maeve," Robert said in response to her question about terminology.

Purring as she continued rubbing herself, Maeve said, "Pus ... sy..."

"You're doing fine, Maeve," he said in his professional tone, even as he was looking at what her fingers were doing upon her now thoroughly wet panties. "Whatever you're comfortable with..."

At those words, Maeve lifted her dress's hem, slipped her hand inside her panties -- giving the good Doctor a view of her neatly trimmed deep burgundy bush -- and thoroughly wet her fingertips within her folds before searching for, finding, and fondling her clit. Maeve was very much beginning to write about in the chair, her head tilting this way and that even as her gaze remained steadily on the man sitting just 8 feet from her yearning pussy.

"His tongue ... would lap at me ... up and down ... up and down ... up and down...!" she went on, beginning to struggle with her words. Her hip motion up and down accelerated, as did the playing of her fingers within the lube-darkened white panties. "Up and down ... oh God ... up and--"

"Cease that immediately!" a female voice sounded. Both Robert and Maeve looked quickly to find a young woman in a maid's uniform standing in the now open doorway to Robert's office. She gave Robert a disapproving glance, then looked back to Maeve and demanded, "Cease that ... inexcusable behavior and leave this house immediately."

Maeve hadn't yet pulled her fingers off her pussy, but she had at least stopped pleasuring her pussy. She withdrew her hand out, waited for Robert to look her way ... and then sucked the sticky, warm lube from her digits one at a time as she stood to smooth her dress down.

"My name is Miss Chambers, and I am the maid," the young, sexy woman in the very revealing, French Maid-style costume said to Robert. "Forgive me for interrupting your session, Doctor. I am making lunch, and I wanted to ask if you had anything specific in mind you would like to eat."

Maeve had gathered her purse -- now absent one small pistol -- and was passing by the maid as she said, "He'd like to eat me ... but then, you ruined that, didn't you?"

Maeve headed out the open door, looking back to wink at Robert as she lifted the hem of her dress high enough to flash him a firm, shapely, bare ass cheek. And then she was gone.

Last edited:
Robert was mesmerized by the magic going on between this irish beauty's legs, transfixed by her wanton, pleading need. Her eyes dared him to fullfil her spoken fantasies, and he was nearly about to... He cleared his throat as it that would clear his head of all his filthy thoughts... "And would your lover not plunge his tongue, his fingers, his co..." He was cut off mid sentence, before crossing the line from passive viewer to active participant by a terse command for them? No, her, to stop. He jumped and nearly yelped in surprise at the interruption.

"Excuse me?" He asked, sitting up, putting his clip board over his lap to hide the evidence of his arousal. "Excuse me!?" He repeated, more forcefully, this time. "Maeve, please schedule another appointment, I will make sure there are no interruptions next time." He said, calmly addressing the younger of the two women, as she lathed her fingers clean of her own juices with her tongue, intentionally, for him to see. He did his best to maintain a passive expression as she collected herself and her things, but the slightest quirk of his lips betrayed his budding interest in the Irish spitfire.

Reluctantly turning his attention away, to focus on the maid... He began. "Two things, Miss Chambers, you are not to intrude upon my appointments while they are in session again. It is a gross violation of the patient, doctor confidentiality. It is also not your place to come in here, passing judgement as you just did. Unless you have a phd in human behavior, I would ask you refrain from giving counsel to my patients. Is that clear?" He didn't give her a chance to answer before holding his hand up to keep from hearing her indignant excuses. "How long, exactly, were you standing there before you decided to speak up, anyway?" He asked, taking notice of her own rather suggestive maid outfit. Talk about the kettle calling the pot black!

He tapped his pen against his clip board as he looked her over from head to toe, she wasn't helping his erection subside, looking the way she did. Robert chewed at the inside of his cheek as he tried to center himself. "A toasted bagel with cream cheese would be nice... I'll take it in the music room, if you don't mind. I have some business to take care of here, if you don't mind." He didn't mean to be so terse but he had to do something about this hard on soon or he was liable to get blue balls for sure.

When he was alone, he unlocked his desk drawer and examined the fire arm, looking for a serial number, so he could call up an old connection with the San Diego D.A. to see if he could find out who the gun was registered to. They were busy, of course, but he left a message asking for any help they could offer. He would also go over Maeve's files again, later... Right now, all he wanted was to find Maria to see if he could get some.

He found her still cleaning the musty old house and tried nibbling at her neck, but she wasn't having it, there was too much work left to do, she said with a laugh as she squirmed out of his arms. "Tonight." She offered with a soft pat on his chest. Robert nodded and smirked, giving her a paton the butt. She kind of smelled like furniture polish at the moment anyway, not the sexiest of scents... "Tonight." He agreed, he'd just go take care of it himself this time, the growing ache in his balls.

He retired to the music room, remembering the real estate agent had said that room was sound proofed. The last thing he wanted was for Carmen to get home and overhear his masturbatory fantasies... He put on an old recording of one of Maria's last Cello performances and settled in a dark corner of the room, freeing his belt and undoing the button of his pants. Letting the soulful, almost mournful strains of Maria's cello playing wash over him, he drew down the zipper of his pants and slid his hand inside to draw his now semi erect member out. It didn't take him long to get back to his fully erect state, not with all the lustful thoughts stewing in his mind.

He tried to focus only on Maria and her tender, often quiet way of making love, but thoughts of Maeve's juicy little quim, churning under her slender, sticky fingers insisted on invading his day dreaming fantasies, he even had thoughts of Miss Chambers, standing in the doorway, watching them both, playing with themselves, with contemptuous eyes. His heart raced at the thought of this mutual masturbation being watched and judged by that sultry little hot body of a maid. The nerve of her getting on Maeve's case like that while dressed the way she was!

If Maria had seen her in that outfit, she have kicked her out right then and there! She would not appreciate the look like he did... He was teasing the head of his cock as he slowly stroked himself, his mind skittering from one woman to the next, unable to focus on just one of them at a time. It was getting frustrating, he needed to cum soon or he really would get blue balls. If only he could watch Maeve dipping a finger inside herself... Wait, no... Maria! He wanted to watch Maria? Didn't he? Miss Chambers, sliding a nice plump dlido in that uptight cunt of hers might be nice... What the fuck was he thinking?! These kind of thoughts weren't like him! He was a gentleman! But then why was he getting so hot and bothered over these two women that were so vastly different from his beloved wife?!

Three strokes later, he was cumming, panting, throwing his head back, his brow damp with sweat. Growling with animalistic satisfaction, he let it pour down the back of his hand, gripping himself tight, squeezing to simulate the feel of a woman's orgasmic contractions. Slowly, his mind drifted back into sanity and he realized he'd gotten some on his pants. "Oh... Damn it!" He reached for some tissues but all that did was spread the stain around. "For fucks sake!"

He didn't notice Miss Chambers watching him from the doorway...

Miss Chambers took her chastisement in silence but not without just the hint of a devilish smile on her painted lips. She listened to Robert instruct the redheaded tart -- or other redheaded tart maybe -- to schedule another appointment with his service, then answered his question about how long she'd been standing there with a vague, "Not long enough."

She hadn't said not long but had said not long enough. What had she meant by that? Well, that was something for the good doctor to contemplate at another time, if he'd even caught it.

While Robert may not have caught the questionable answer she gave, Miss Chambers did in fact catch the way the good doctor looked her up and down. It wasn't enough that she was wearing a sexy, skimpy, sexy costume that was rarely seen outside a porn video or adult Halloween party, but Miss Chambers had the smoking hot body necessary to pull the uniform off.

Where Robert's wife had seen an elderly woman with an elderly woman's sagging face and the matching elderly woman's sagging body, Robert himself was seeing a shapely, tight, 36-24-36 body of a woman in her mid-20s, with the most beautiful, smooth skinned B-cup breasts boosted for his viewing pleasure and a round, tight ass that would be shown off repeatedly in the near future by the tiny pair of white panties she wore. (Robert would most likely notice that incredible butt from time to time as Miss Chambers intended to do a lot of bending over during her work while her back was to the male half of her employer team).

"A toasted bagel with cream cheese would be nice..."

"I'll see to it immediately, Doctor," Miss Chambers said with a slight nod of implied servitude.

"I'll take it in the music room, if you don't mind."

"Of course, Doctor," she said, her smile widening knowingly as she added, "Somewhere private."

Maria flinched at the feel of her husband pressing up behind her, nibbling at her neck. She giggled, "Stop that! Someone will see."

Robert's wife was most definitely not the public display of affection type. Her younger sister liked to say that if you looked up the word Prude in the dictionary, you would find a picture of Maria to the right of it wearing a chastity belt.

"Not that you'd be able to see the chastity belt," Carmen had said, explaining, "The nun's habit would be hiding it."

It wasn't all that bad, of course, but in some ways her sister wasn't that far off. Maria had been one of the most popular girls in her class, a sexy, bouncy cheerleader and dance team member whose uniform would have gotten her kicked out of school for indecency if it hadn't borne the school's logo and mascot's image.

And yet, with all that flaming heat coming off of her at school events, she'd actually been very shy and quiet other times, and with the exception of games, pep rallies, and the like, she never wore anything that was tight or revealing or sexy in anyway.

Maria hadn't dated in high school, hadn't made out with some varsity football player in some hallway corner, hadn't fucked the quarterback in the back seat of his classic muscle car. She'd lost her virginity to Robert only after he'd put a diamond on her finger, and she'd already turned 22 by that point.

And while she was happy with who and what she was, and while she knew that her husband loved and respected her in every way, Maria had known and still knew today that Robert would have been happier if she hadn't been so ... what was that word they'd used when she was younger ... vanilla?

Maria was truly the definition of boring in bed. She only ever let her husband fuck her in one position: Missionary, of course. She'd tried what he'd called Cowgirl a few times, but straddling Robert's groin as she rocked back and forth atop his cock had made her feel so conspicuous and dirty. They'd tried Doggy Style, too, but she hadn't liked it because, first, Maria wanted to look into Robert's eyes as they fucked and, second, it made her feel like an animal being bred, just like the name implied.

A bitch in heat, Carmen had quipped when Maria had made the mistake of talking to the younger woman about it.

She obviously didn't perform oral on her husband, duh. She'd tried that once, too, and it had been awful. It was early in their sexual relationship, and they'd been apart for three weeks for some reason Maria didn't recall. She'd been reading sex self help articles online in an effort to find a way to spice up their sex life and had read about the techniques necessary to perform satisfying oral sex. Despite not thinking she could actually pull it off, Maria gave it a try.

Big mistake. Not sucking Robert's cock in general, but sucking it after he'd gone three weeks without fucking her or even stroking his own shaft. Maria had gotten past the horrifying embarrassment of it all and had just gotten down a bit of a grove -- despite the growing pain and potential for a cramp in her jaw -- when her fiancee's neglected cock and balls performed exactly as they were designed ... and before she realized exactly what was happening, he'd filled her mouth with three or four massive volleys of thick, warm, salty cum.

Despite the objectional taste, Maria hadn't wanted to spit in front of Robert. Instead, she'd run off to the bathroom, spit in the sink, and -- as she was fighting back the tears and sobs -- rinsed with mouth wash and brushed her teeth ... three times!

Needless to say, Robert had never asked her to suck his cock again.

He had tried to perform orally on her though, but that hadn't gone any better either. Maria had been too nervous and uncomfortable, and despite the incredible pleasure Robert was causing her with very skilled lips, tongue, and fingers, she'd grasped a handful of hair, pulled his head up from out of her crotch, and begged I want you inside of me, please ... I want to share the pleasure with you.

And ... that brought them to today and to their very boring sex life of Maria laying on her back a couple of times a week or less while her husband thrusted in and out of her until finally he unloaded ... once. Oh, Maria felt for Robert, for his needs, for his desires, of course. She just didn't know what to do about it. Sex ... it just ... it just wasn't her passion like it was his.

Her passion was art and music, which in her mind was simply audible art. She'd played the cello since she was a little girl and she'd gotten very good at it, enough so that she'd once been a member of a quartet that played for the Mayor's Ball in San Diego. She'd done some background music for a nature documentary, and even had some solo recordings that had been used for various purposes. (Maria would have freaked out to find that her husband used them for background music while he beat his pud, fantasizing about sex with other women.)

Maria had given up professional music, though, because playing had been more of a personal thing for her than a job. The instrument now sat ignored in its case in a corner of the music room, in case she ever decided to relax in that most personal of ways: in the past, when she'd known that she was going to be alone for several hours, Maria would take a long hot bath, drink a soothing cup of herbal tea, then sit in her performance chair nude and play a soft, solemn tune she'd composed in her own mind years earlier. The feel of the instrument's body vibrating against the nude flesh of her her thighs had always been the most sensual thing in Maria's life, and -- despite now having a husband who liked to fuck her -- still was to this day.

"Tonight," she promised Robert when he let he know he was sexually excited and ready to go right here and now. "Tonight."

"A toasted bagel," Miss Chambers said with a casual tone as Robert reacted with shock at finding her standing in the doorway as he came down from his self induced orgasm. She wore that same sly smirk he'd seen on her lips earlier as she looked to the goopy mess on his hands, groin, and belly as she added, "with cream cheese."

She showed no concern for his privacy as she strode deeper into the music room with swaying hips, setting the plate on a small table before him by leaning over to give him an even better than before look at her generous cleavage.

"Would you like me to get a rag and clean that up for you, Doctor," she purred in an entirely inappropriate way, adding immediately, "Or, perhaps as your patient had with her own filthy fingers, you'd prefer me to use my mouth."

Last edited:
"Jesus!" Robert yelped, startled again by the maids sudden appearance. "Don't you ever knock?" Calm, cool and collected, now that he's been able to get his rocks off, Robert stood, facing Miss Chambers, stripping his pants off and tucking his dwindling cock, satisfied, back within his black silk boxers. "Your mouth? Miss Chambers that would be wildy inappropriate, don't you think? Taking your employer by the balls like that? Are you always this brash or is it just with authority figures? If you think you have some dirt on me that you can use to... Manipulate me with, you really aught to rethink your tactics... There's not much left to be done here, I've been spent and am quite satisfied at the moment. If only you had been a moment sooner, you might have been able to avert this... Mess."

He reached down and picked up his pants,folding them up into a neat bundle, cum stain proudly displayed. "Here, if you really wish to clean things up, you can start with these. Your mouth is completely optional at this point. Did you make sure the bagel was evenly toasted?" Dispite his cold, dismissive behavior, he really was quite attracted to her, or maybe he was just acting this way to conceal that fact. There was just something about a woman comfortable with her sexuality that really turned him on. Thank God he'd finished before she came in, he was more than a little concerned he might not have been able to control himself in the moment.

Last edited:
"Don't you ever knock?" Robert bellowed upon the maid's sudden appearance.

Miss Chambers' gaze was firmly set on her boss's impressive cock as he dealt with his situation. She said in a calm voice, "I did knock, Doctor, you simply did not hear me over the ... grunting of satisfaction. I shall endeavor to knock more conspicuously next time."

He chastised her regarding her offer to clean up the mess of his ejaculate with her mouth, then challenged, "If you think you have some dirt on me that you can use to... Manipulate me with, you really aught to rethink your tactics."

"I would never and will never attempt to extort you with what I see or hear or know by other means, Doctor," she said with that sincere tone that somehow was always accompanied by that perpetually wicked, knowing smirk. "And to be honest with you, sir, I am a bit offended that you would believe me capable of such things. You are my employer, and as such, you can trust in my discretion."

Even though the words and tone were as sincere and professional as could be, the fact that they were being spoken by a sexy young woman in an erotic French Maid's uniform -- costume? -- had to be somewhat concerting.

"I will be more attentive to your schedule and needs then, Doctor," Miss Chambers said when Robert seemed to imply that if she had arrived early perhaps she could have prevented him from mussing his slacks by taking his load into her mouth. "But then, as you said, that might be ... wildly inappropriate."

He handed her his stained pants and worked his still mostly erect cock back inside his underwear, with Miss Chambers' gaze once again low on his body. She accepted the slacks, saying, "I will bring you a clean pair immediately, Doctor."

She headed for the exit, once again giving Robert time to appreciate her ass and legs as she departed. Without looking back to see whether he was watching, she lifted his pants up close to her face and very conspicuously breathed in the scent of the stain on them, murmuring as she disappeared around the corner, "Wonderful."

At the end of the hall and beyond the foyer, Miss Chambers caught sight of Robert's wife standing with a young woman at the front door. She knew who the woman was, of course, and stepped up her pace a bit to arrive there before the conversation proceeded much farther.

"I can deal with our visitor if you would like, Madam," she said politely upon arriving at the door. "I'm sorry, I didn't hear the bell."

"She knocked," Maria explained politely to Miss Chambers before turning back to the young woman to say, "And I'm sure that my husband won't mind at all that you are late to your appointment. Miss Chambers here will show you back to--"

"I'm sorry, Madam, but the Doctor won't be seeing this patient after all," the old spinster of a Maid cut in with a firm tone.

The woman at the door looked both confused and disappointed. "But, I had a ten o'clock. I know I'm twenty minutes late--"

"I'm sorry," Miss Chambers cut in again, stepping forward toward the door with the intention of getting closed as soon as possible. With a formal tone and looking between the two other women, she lied, "For reasons of which I am not privy, the Doctor has asked me to politely inform you that you will need to seek your psychiatric care elsewhere."

The young woman began, "But ... I don't--"

"Are you sure about this, Miss Chambers?" Maria asked, doing a little interrupting of her own. Then, chuckling nervously, she asked, "Can I call you by your first name, Miss Chambers. I mean, Miss Chambers ... it's awkward, don't you think?"

"I don't believe that is a subject of conversation appropriate for discussion before a stranger," Miss Chambers was saying even as she was attempting to close the door.

"I'm not a stranger!" the woman was saying as she was backing over the threshold, "I'm a patient."

"Not ... any ... more," Miss Chambers said, closing the door in the woman's face. Turning to a shocked Maria, the maid smiled pleasantly and asked, "Do you have any laundry I can do for you, Madam. The good Doctor spilled some ... mayonnaise on his slacks, which I must scrub and then wash before the stain sets in."

Maria glanced toward the pants and the stain, and she had a flashback to something upon which she couldn't quite place a finger. Later, she would laugh to herself that she'd been unconsciously recalling one time when she'd very nervously masturbated Robert to orgasm in the front seat of the car while stuck in a traffic jam. The stain on his pants then had been similar to the one on this pair now, but, that couldn't be of course. After all, how could something like that have happened here and now, right?

"No, I'm fine ... what can I call you?"

"Miss Chambers, please, Madam," the maid stressed before turning to head for the laundry and announcing, "I'll be in the kitchen making lunch and putting on a fresh pot of coffee for you and the Doctor."

Maria watched the woman disappear down the hall, then turned and went to Robert's office to speak to him about what had just happened at the door. He wasn't there, which she found strange. Even more strange, though, was that on his appointment calendar in red ink in the slot for 10 were notes that seemed to indicate that Robert had in fact met with his 10 o'clock. But ... how could that be?

She was going to search her husband down and inquire, but then there was a ruckus in the foyer that drew Maria's attention. She hurried there to find Carmen and a pair of uniformed officers arguing. It would turn out that her younger sister had been found smoking pot and, while marijuana use was now legal in private, it certainly wasn't in the public park in which she'd detained.

Maria dealt with the situation, promised the officers she'd deal with Carmen, sent the girl upstairs as if she was a small child who'd kicked the family's pet, and made nice with the cops until the door was finally closed behind them.

The distraction led to Maria totally forgetting about the young patient who her husband hadn't seen and yet somehow had.

Robert ate his bagel in the music room while he waited for Miss Chambers to bring him a clean pair of pants, listening to the last couple of tracks on Maria's cello cd, completely unaware of the events transpiring in the foyer below.

He had three more introductory sessions with new patients today.

A bored older married couple trying to rekindle their long lost passion, Mandi and Grant.

A closeted homosexual named Paul.

And a suicide goth chick with a pierced lip and way too much eye liner.

Nothing as remarkable as that first session.

Dinner time came and went, where he heard about Carmen's run in with the police. He stayed out of it, the best he could as the sisters exchanged a few heated words, resulting in Carmen storming off to her room, her dinner only half eaten, leaving Maria to stew. "You want me to go talk to her, Mars?" He asked softly, offering to help smooth over the tensions between the two of them, using his pet name for her. The first time he'd seen her, she was in her skimpy cheer leading outfit and he'd told her she must be from Mars, because her body was out of this world. Cheesy as all hell, but it made her laugh and stuck as a nick name, so...

After dinner, Maria went up for a long bath and Robert went to check on Carmen, she was surfing stories about the house, listening to music on her ear buds when he knocked on the door to her room. "Dig up any juicy leads, Carmen Sandiego?" He asked with a grin.

(I'll insert any exchange with Carmen here with an edit once I hear from my cowriter)

After that, he went to the master bedroom and found Maria dressed in her long elegant charmeuse nightgown, a sure sign that she intended to make good on her earlier promise to him in the day. He gazed at her, a man truly in love, loosening his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. "You look stunning, Misses Peterson... I must say, your husband is a lucky man."

She was standing in front of their floor length mirror with her back to him, smiling and touching her neck as he stepped in behind her. He nuzzled her shoulder, nibbling at her exposed collar bone, wrapping his arms around her from behind. He began hitching her gown up along her hip with one hand as he pressed the other against he pliant swell of her left breast, which he'd discovered years ago was the more sensitive of the two.

Her gown was hitched up about mid thigh when he caught her ear lobe between his lips to suck on and slipped his hand under her gown and between her legs to play with her pussy. To his pleasant surprise, she wasn't wearing panties, about as bold as she had been in a while. "Oh my, Mars, you must be feeling extra frisky tonight? Going commando, I see..." He fondled her silky bush with his finger tips before trailing down to tease her sex. "I wonder how long you can stand this before going weak in the knees?" He whispered in her ear as he dipped one finger between the lips of her pussy, catching her eyes with his through the mirror.

"You want me to go talk to her, Mars?"

Maria was so upset with her younger sister that the change in her expression from anger to regret wasn't even detectable to her husband. Why regret? Maria had been so busy all day with cleaning the house and constantly trying to find the missing maid that she'd forgotten that she'd promised sex to Robert, and any time he used her high school nickname, she knew he was in a frisky mood.

Actually, Robert was always in a frisky mood, at least compared to his wife. Maria could honestly go a full month without feeling the need for sexual pleasure or a release of tension that sex often provided. But she'd promised, and she wasn't going back on it, so she'd spent the last couple of hours preparing for it: a long, luxurious bath; shaving of the legs; trimming of the muff; and so much more that was intended to make her feel as young and as beautiful as she had been the first she'd been naked with Robert.

As Maria was doing that, Robert was dealing with her sister.

"Dig up any juicy leads, Carmen Sandiego?" he asked with a grin from the open door of the 3rd floor attic she'd insisted be her room.

"Oh, you can't believe this shit, Doc," Carmen said, using her nickname for him as he had for Maria. She began recounting what she'd found about the house that was now their home, telling him, "It seriously deserves the name Murder House, I'm telling ya. That real estate agent, she didn't tell you the half of it."

The smart phone next to Carmen vibrated, and after checking the Caller ID, she gave Robert the Go away, I have more important things with which to deal gesture and rolled away from him, screeching a greeting to whoever-whoever.

Maria was enjoying the kisses to her neck and shoulders, and Robert's NASCAR move -- always going left -- to her sensitive breasts and nipples started her heart a thumping. But the moment his fingers found the wetness between her thighs Maria spun around to face Robert, kissing him but mostly just trying to prevent him from doing what she knew he was going to do, finger her to a standing orgasm.

"Make love to me," she whispered in a loving tone, kissing Robert and leading him toward the bed where she intended to give him his standard Missionary Position orgasm. She stopped, though, turning back to snatch up her smart phone, start a playlist of Oldies, and set it in the speaker dock to fill the room with soft music. She shot her husband an embarrassed smile, saying, "You know how Carmen hates hearing us having sex."

Honestly, the only thing her sister ever heard when she was having sex with Robert was Robert! Maria wasn't a screamer, a crier, or even a moaner; she did orgasm, nearly every time her husband fucked her. But her climaxes where silent explosions that rarely weren't anymore audible than her heavy breathing after her morning exercise.

She returned to the bed and helped Robert out of his clothes, immediately laying on her back and reaching out to pull him atop her ... standard stuff.

"You know how sexy it is when I get to make you cum on your feet... Your struggle to stay standing is sooo hot!" Robert protested, with a wicked grin as she whirled about to kiss him, knowing his moves all too well. He didn't put up much of a fight though, he needed her, achingly, tenderly, and any way he could have her was good enough for him. "Hon, I'm the only one she hears... And I'm not the least bit ashamed of it. You realize we've got her trained like pavlov's dog by now, though, whenever the oldies come on, she knows it's time to run for the hills."

"We were borne before the wind
Also younger than the sun"

Into the mystic began to play as she undressed him and pulled him to her.

He wished she would just let him take his time and enjoy playing with her, she had a fantastic body and he wanted to drown himself between her thighs, but he knew she would just pull him back up before he could even make her cum once.

"Hark, now hear the sailors cry
Smell the sea and feel the sky
Let your soul and spirit fly into the mystic"

He gently wet the head of his cock in the dampness of her luscious neither lips and slowly pushed his way inside of her, holding her gaze as he did. Maybe she wasn't as wild in bed as he would !ike her to be, but this moment with her was always moving, the way her eyes would always take on that smoky hue of need... Like the songs lyrics, it made his spirit fly.

All of his focus was on her, the way her hair spilled out around her head as she looked up at him with pleading eyes. Her soft, smooth hands drifting up and down his back as he rolled his hips against her... It was almost too much to bear, her tenderness. He leaned in to kiss her, running the tip of his tongue alone the closed seam of her lips, a silence offer to penetrate her mouth with it just as his cock was penetrating her warm, welcoming pussy.

He caressed her cheek as he whispered hotly against her lips. "Put your legs around me..." He breathed, slipping is other hand down her thigh and hooking his fingers behind her knee, trying to build her to encircle him with her legs. She hesitantly accommodated him and he placed his hand on her wrist, which was resting up in the pool of her unbound hair, pinning it down.

"I... Unh! Want you to... Grab... My ass!" He groaned, taking her by the wrist and pressing her hand as near as he could to his buttocks. "I'm gonna... Cum!" He warned her, straining to hold out just a little longer, wanting to feel her cum with him. Without thinking, his hand on her cheek had slipped down to rest lightly around her neck, only the pad of his thumb bearing any sign of pressure on her throat as he rubbed it in circles feeling the rush of her elevated pulse as he began to climax.

"I don't have to fear it and I want to rock your gypsy soul
Just like way back in the days of old
And magnificently we will flow into the mystic"

One hand rested uncertainly on his butt while her other flew up to grasp at his wrist. Her eyes went wide and she was silently mouthing the words "what the fuck?" Even as he was spurting his hot seed, unprotected, deep inside of her. He immediately let go of her neck, looking almost as shocked as she did. He had no idea what had brought on this sudden display of aggressiveness.

"Oh God... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, Mars..." He withdrew from her and sat back on his knees, his hands on his thighs, his wet cock still twitching. "Are... Are you okay, babe?" He asked, his voice shaking.

"Oh sweet Jesus," Carmen murmured to herself at the sound of Van Morrison coming up through the air vent next to her where she was sitting on the floor, reviewing another story about 1120 Westchester Place. She tossed a folded blanket atop the vent, hoping to drown out the one sided sound of the love making to come, then mocked her brother-in-law's imminent animalistic grunts with, "Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh ... of God Mars, you make me feel so good, uhhh, uhhh, I'm cumming."

Carmen heard but thankfully couldn't comprehend Robert's request for his wife to grasp his ass, but while the next words were also not truly comprehended, she knew they enough to know that her sister's hubby had announced his imminent climax. The younger sister picked up the moan of orgasm and laughed, thinking, I would have had to hear it back in SD anyway, so, what the fuck ... have fun you, too.

Ironically, even though Carmen never heard her sister moaning or crying out, she knew that Maria enjoyed sex with her husband. They had had conversations back in the early days of the relationship, specifically following the first time Carmen had heard the couple fucking ... or, at least, had heard Robert fucking. Maria had reassured her sister that she very much enjoyed fucking her then-fiancee, soon-to-be-husband.

"He satisfies me," Maria had said, unable to use the phrases he makes me orgasm or I cum, too. "I'm just not loud like these women in the movies."

"Or like me, you mean?" Carmen had asked during that first conversation.

Maria had once walked in on her younger sister and a man from the neighborhood after hearing what she'd thought were cries for help from some sort of attack. What she'd found, though, was a man bound, wrists and ankles to the corner bedposts of Carmen's bed while she rode hard and fast atop his groin in a Reverse Cowgirl.

The older sister had been horrified, of course; she was still a virgin herself at the time and 6 years older. To make matters worse, though, Carmen hadn't even slowed her movements atop the man, calling out between strained breaths, "Stick around ... Sis ... if he ... bucks me off ... you can have ... second ... ride."

A floor below her, Robert was telling his wife, "Oh God... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, Mars..."

Maria pulled one leg upward and rolled away from her husband, moving to stand next to the bed.

"Are... Are you okay, babe?" Robert asked, his voice shaking.

She grabbed up her robe and donned it, saying with obvious anger and shock, "What the fuck was that, Robert?"

He tried to explain, but Maria wasn't hearing him. She had no idea what was going through his mind, and although she knew about erotic asphyxiation and later would wonder whether or not that was what was in Robert's mind, right now the only thing Maria was thinking about was that her husband had been rough with her, and that wasn't anything he'd ever done before.

"I need a moment," she announced as she spun and hurried for the bathroom, ignoring anything Robert may or may not say. She slammed the door and took fifteen minutes to calm down before finally coming out and firmly saying, "I don't want to talk about it Robert, not now. I want to sleep."

Any efforts on his part to apologize or embrace her would be rebuffed by Maria's anger, disappointment, and even fear. She returned to the bed in a full set of pajamas with her bra and panties beneath. It took her some time to calm down enough to sleep, but eventually -- knowing that Robert hadn't meant any harm -- she drifted off into slumber.

It was well past 3am when Robert was awoken by movement that likely felt incredibly strange to him. In the soft glow of a bathroom light, flooding into the bedroom through the half closed door, he could see the bedding above his groin was raised like a large hump ... while his wife, kneeling over his groin, sucked his rapidly hardening cock.

"What the fuck was that, Robert?"

He wanted to know the answer to that too. It was like something took over him for a moment and he was just a passenger in his own body. He'd never dream of putting putting his hand to her neck. "I was out of control." He admitted, trying to apologize, but it wasn't the right time. Not when she still felt attacked.

"I need a moment,"

"Okay, I understand." He layed his hands in his lap, letting her go without protest. He waited for her to come back, hoping that they could talk but she made it clear that that wasn't gojng to happen tonight. He nodded, holding back his need to make things better, it was best to just let her be. At least she wasn't kicking him out of the room.

He yearned to touch her, to take back what he'd done, but she was already out of her sexy night gown and in the frumpy old pajamas that usually signaled "don't touch, I'm on my period" he remained by her side, a calming presence in the room until he recognized the even breathing of her slipping into sleep.

Letting out a small sigh, he rubbed at his face. "What the fuck was that, Robert?" He repeated her question to him but found no answer. Eventually, he drifted off as well.

Drawn out of sleep by the draw of lips and the flick of an experienced tongue, Robert opened his eyes to find His wife giving him a blow job. "Mars? Wha... mmmph!" He groaned, raising up in one elbow to see what exactly she was up to. "Honey, If this is retribution for..." he couldn't even say it. "You might be doing it wrong... unnnh!" This was completely out of character for her. "I know you don't like doing that."

She didn't stop, in fact , she only went down on him more aggressively now that she knew he was awake. "Hon, hon, slow... oh fuck! Down! Oh woah, where did you learn to do that?" She was doing something with her tongue that sent shots of pleasure up his spine. It made no sense, she went from going to sleep upset and unwilling to work things out with him to waking him up with a blow job?

"Mars... Mars... stop. Talk to me, please." He pleaded with her as she dragged her finger nails along his thighs, holding him still as he began to squirm, apparently intent on finishing him off before coming up for air. "Dont! I'm gonna... cum!" He tried to warn her, but it was too late, he was filling her mouth full of his seed.

"Mars? Wha... mmmph!"

Well, that got a response from the man for sure. She'd already been licking at Robert's cock for more than two minutes, time he'd likely lost to some nice, erotic dream that very quickly had become reality.

"Honey, If this is retribution for..."

She ignored him totally, taking in most of his above-average length at his declaration of, "You might be doing it wrong... unnnh!"

Again ... that got a response. She pulled back, then swallowed five or six inches of him into her mouth and the beginnings of her throat, showing no sign of suffering from a gag reflex, which she very much had the first and only time she'd ever sucked his cock.

As his breathing became labored and his body began to writhe, he reminded her of the obvious, "I know you don't like doing that."

She pulled her mouth from his shaft and, still hidden under the covers, growled, "Shut the fuck up and enjoy yourself, stupid."

She took his cock through her lips again and went to work, fast and deep, faster and deeper, until finally she was deep throating his entire length with obvious ease.

"Hon, hon, slow... oh fuck! Down! Oh woah, where did you learn to do that?"

She pulled her head back and toyed with his bulbous head a moment, sucked on it while fondling his balls in one hand, the took most of his length in for some more fast paced cock sucking.

"Mars... Mars... stop. Talk to me, please ... Dont! I'm gonna... cum!"

And he most certainly did, his cock leaping almost violently in her mouth and squirting its load all the way to the back of her throat. She pulled back but not off, grasping his shaft and jerking him hard to lengthen his orgasm and get every drop his balls were willing to give up. She stayed down on him until the very last twitch was felt, then swallowed the entire load and set about licking him clean.

Only when she had him clean did she slip out from under the bedding to stand next to the bed. She was now naked, her pajamas having apparently been shed before all this began. Without even looking Robert in the eye, she headed for the bathroom, saying over her shoulder, "You can leave the money on the night stand.
Same time next week, right?"

And once in the bathroom, she simply closed the door behind her.

"What the hell?! Money? " Robert gasped, laying naked and stunned by what just happened. "Oh, I get it... Playing the whore to get back at me? Nice, real nice, mars! Role playing only works if we are both playing, you know?" He got up out of bed and put a robe on, picking up her scattered under things and shed panama's. She wasn't answering. Probably still pissed. "Mars? You okay in there?" He went to the bathroom door and knocked. "Hey! Are we even now? You basically just raped me you know... Can we just go back to bed and cuddle?" Still no response.

"Mars? This isn't funny anymore!" He opened the door and found her staring blankly into the bathroom mirror. "Hey! What's the matter with you? Are you on something?!" He grabbed her shoulder and turned her to face him. She blinked and looked confused. "What are you doing in here, Mars?" He took a quick look around for signs of any drug paraphernalia, but found nothing .

Maria looked into her husband's eyes with a blank look ... then ... she just smiled slightly, leaned forward, and gave him a soft but loving kiss on the lips.

"What are you doing in here, Mars?"

She donned a confused expression, asking, "What do you mean?"

Looking down, she saw her pajamas and said with a cheery tone, "Oh, there they are. I wanted to wear those to bed."

She took them with the intention of donning them and heading back to bed, seemingly totally unaware of what she'd just done to her husband's cock in the other room.

"Yeah, they were right where you left them, on the floor. listen, can we just talk for a minute? About... What just happened? And earlier? I don't want to go back to bed with any animosities between us, okay?" He began, putting a hand up to stop her from slipping away again, leaning on the door frame. "What do YOU mean, what do I mean? You just sucked my cock and pretended you were a hooker, don't you remember?I get it, I shouldn't have treated you like a whore. I'm sorry for what I did earlier, but this is just fucked up, swallowing and everything?"

"Yeah, they were right where you left them, on the floor," Robert said about the missing pajamas.

"Yes ... right where I left them," Maria said absentmindedly.

"Listen, can we just talk for a minute?"

"Of course, honey," she said with a loving smile and tone. "About what?"

"About... What just happened? And earlier?" he said with a tone of ... what ... shock, confusion, amazement?

For reasons that were unknown to her, Maria wasn't detecting the emotion her husband was displaying, so she wouldn't have been able to define it if she'd tried. She mind was ... floating? She was hearing Robert's words, and she understood how they were forming into sentences, but they weren't really registering as making sense with the tone in his voice.

"I don't want to go back to bed with any animosities between us, okay?"

"Of course, not honey," she said, again trying to kiss him lovingly on the lips before stepping around him to leave.

But he stopped her with a hand on the door, asking about her earlier question, "What do YOU mean, what do I mean?"

Her expression still showed no sign that she was aware of anything untoward having happened between them. And surprisingly, she repeated the question that had started all this, "What do you mean?"

"You just sucked my cock and pretended you were a hooker, don't you remember?"

Maria just stared at her husband with a soft smile.

"I get it, I shouldn't have treated you like a whore," he apologized. "I'm sorry for what I did earlier, but this is just fucked up, swallowing and everything?"

With his very graphic explanation of what had him all riled up, Robert was finally beginning to get through to his wife. She glanced past him toward the bed, and in her minds' eye she could see herself bent over Robert's groin, head bobbing up and down, cock going into the back of her throat despite her serious gag reflex, cum filling her mouth, then sliding over her tongue as she swallowed every drop of it.

"Ewwww...! Oh my God!" she said as her face tightened up in a horrific grimace. She looked Robert in the face, then slapped it, then tried again and a third time, though she didn't connect like she had the first time. "Oh my God, Robert! What did you do?"

Maria pushed him away and backed up a step, still slapping her hands in the air to keep him back. She accused, "Did you put something in my wine at dinner? Oh my God, did you roofie me?"

She started pushing him out the door with both hands, hollering, "Get out! Get away from me you sick bastard!"

If she managed to get him back far enough, she would slam the door in front of him. But even with the strength of a former high school athlete, Robert was still stronger than Maria and also outweighed her by over 60 pounds.

He took the first slap in the face but saw the others coming and fended them off. "what did I do?! Jesus, fuck! I was dead asleep when you woke me up with that blow job! Stellar, by the way! Best I'd ever had!" He rocked back on one foot as she pushed at him, but he wasn't about to leave her alone in the bathroom,acting crazy like this, that was how people end up overdosing on something in the heat of the moment!

"Are you fucking serious right now?! You were practically raping ME! I was even asking you to stop, but you were the one sucking me off. That's not how rohyphnol works, it's not spanish fly honey! It doesn't make you give out porn star style blow jobs! That was all you, sweetie!" They were being really loud and Maria was getting really agressive! If things didn't cool down soon the neighbors might call the cops thinking there was some domestic abuse going on! Carmen had to have heard them shouting at each other by now too! Jesus, what a shit show!

He held his ground and even caught her up in his arms, partly to keep her from swinging at him again, but to show her he wasn't some sick monster either. "I can't believe you think I would ever do something like that to you..." He said in a calm, controlled tone. "I love you Mars, I love you, I would never intentionally hurt you. Please, please, just stop, take a deep breath, I'm your husband, not a monster."

"Are you fucking serious right now?!" Robert continued. "You were practically raping ME!"

Her husband wasn't making any sense, and Maria was just appalled at what he'd done. She was certain he'd put something in her wine to make her more compliant once they were naked together. The hand to the throat! Yes, he'd thought she was blitzed, otherwise he would never have done that.

When he mentioned the blow job again, Maria ran her tongue throughout her mouth, and she tasted his cum still in her mouth. As he ranted on, trying to blame her the rape, Marie filled her mouth with Scope and snatched up her toothbrush, working desperately to get the taste out of her mouth before she threw up.

"What the hell is going--" Carmen started at the bedroom door, suddenly stopping and turning in profile at the realization that her sister's husband was standing in the bathroom doorway naked. "Whoa ... sorry ... didn't know."

"Why are you here?" Maria snapped after spitting out the mouth wash. "Go to sleep!"

"Seriously?" Carmen countered with a laugh. She took a quick peek her brother-in-law's direction, diverting her eyes back again like a good little girl. "You're yelling loud enough to wake the dead ... and in this house, that might not be a good thing to do."

Maria yelled at her sister to get out, which the teen did, then yelled at her husband, "Bedroom closet ... three shelves from top to bottom ... pillow, sheets, blankets. I took a nap on the couch in your office one day while you were in the City signing the papers for the house, so I know it's comfortable enough for your sick body to sleep on tonight. Go!"

As Maria set about washing her mouth and brushing her teeth, as if he'd crapped in her mouth, he rolled up his eyes. "Seriously? It's cum, not poison!" Just then Carmen came walking in. "Woah! Don't look, Carmen!" Robert immediately reached for a towel to hide his naked crotch and ass. "What next? Are the cops going to come knocking at the door too?!" He growled, exasperated.

"Fine, just fine, I'll go, but I did not put a god damn thing in your drink and I can prove that, I've got drug testing strips in my office, the can pick up rohyphnol, if you would just take one, then you will see that your system is clean! I didn't drug you! You just don't want to admit that blowing me was pretty hot, that's all!" He dropped the towel on the floor then went and got the bedding and stormed out of the room, naked.

He ran into Carmen out in the hall. "Jesus... What?" He was really angry and frustrated, and seeing Carmen fold her arms and shake her head didn't help any. He held the wad of bedding over his crotch as he stomped off down the hall, not bothering to cover his as as he went. "What a shit show..." He growled to himself as he went into his office and locked the door. He didn't bother making a decent bed, he just threw the bedding on the couch and made himself a drink. He already knew he wasn't going to get any sleep the rest of the night unless he was passed out, drunk.

In the morning, he had a nasty hang over and stumbled around for a few minutes, blearily realizing he'd completely forgotten to grab any clothes except for his bath robe. "Great... Just fucking great..." He would have to go past the kitchen to get some real clothes and that meant risking getting seen by that sexy maid, Miss Chambers... "Bite the bullet, peterson, things can't get much more fucked up than they already are!" He told himself, thing his bath robe sash like rambo tying his head band.

Last edited:
Back