Moves underway to disbar ...

Like Trump says over and over, The educated in our society are now the RETARDS (sorry about your feelings, naw not really😃) of society! You are the POSTER CHILD. And a perfect example of this! I can prove to you that ia never had another account here but I will spare you from being the dumbest on the boards! Prove to me you retard that Ive ever had another account here! PROVE IT. We had this one and we had Tnt69 that was taken down for a reason no one can tell us. Now go play and maybe say a prayer for the 70 MILLION globally that have sold their souls to the devil and are now taking their forever dirt naps! If you want to see a list I recommend Yandex, where propaganda is punishable by DEATH and look up GITMO EXECUTIONS! You might just reconize a name or two!
Lol....sure BB. See you on your next alt. Can't wait for the PM from your wife apologizing for your bullshit again.

Wait!!
I am going to stand up for TandT69
No way they are a bb alt!!

Just another batshit crazy brainwashed conservative who compulsively spouts bullshit - that they themselves can't even explain.
Now THIS is an angry woman! Attacks anyone who disagrees with her by lobbing insults at them! Lol Instead you should be doing some research YOURSELF! Your answers to all those questions you asked me btw are on Yandex, start with " Notable executions at GITMO" and keep this in the back of your pea brain, RUSSIA EXECUTES THOSE THAT SPREAD PROPAGANDA AND LIES ON THE INTERNET! And that is simply THE TRUTH! 😊 Have a better day!

Which pedos?
Which sex traffickers?
Which ones in Hollywood?
Which ones in the music industry?
Which cheaters in politics?
Which cheating?
How is the media communist?
Which lies are they telling us?
Which man is standing up against this corruption?
How is he standing up against it?
What is he doing about it?

Now THIS is an angry woman! Attacks anyone who disagrees with her by lobbing insults at them! Lol Instead you should be doing some research YOURSELF! Your answers to all those questions you asked me btw are on Yandex, start with " Notable executions at GITMO" and keep this in the back of your pea brain, RUSSIA EXECUTES THOSE THAT SPREAD PROPAGANDA AND LIES ON THE INTERNET! And that is simply THE TRUTH! 😊 Have a better day!

Use more caps. Maybe it will make you seem more in control of your emotions.

Or you can try answering the above questions. Unless you're just going on angry irrational rants. Your choice. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Use more caps. Maybe it will make you seem more in control of your emotions.

Or you can try answering the above questions. Unless you're just going on angry irrational rants. Your choice. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
LOL You a funny funny girl! Psst , we dont do the work for the lazy! I just know you can type "Yandex" and find out everything you want to know! maybe your just another pathetic little child who's afraid of the TRUTH when the TRUTH is..... NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING!!! 😁😁😁 Smile, you havent seen anything yet! Lol lol lol

LOL You a funny funny girl! Psst , we dont do the work for the lazy! I just know you can type "Yandex" and find out everything you want to know! maybe your just another pathetic little child who's afraid of the TRUTH when the TRUTH is..... NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING!!! 😁😁😁 Smile, you havent seen anything yet! Lol lol lol

So you can't answer even the most basic questions about your statements.

Okey dokey.

TRUTH is..... NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING!!! 😁😁😁 Smile, you havent seen anything yet! Lol lol lol
Ok? WTF is coming that makes you so happy ?

You have a fantastic wife, what more do you need?

Everything is taking too long because the country was blindsided by all of this nonsense. If Trump had done this in any of the countries he lionizes, he would have been swinging from a lamp post by 8 January 2020.

Back