Insurrectionists?

I tried to but it linked to a google account sign in page.

You mean the trump loyalist who has threatened a potential legal action against journalists if former president returns to power in 2024. That guy?

KASHYAP P. PATEL, ESQ.​

Former Chief of Staff to the Secretary of Defense

Kashyap P. Patel, Esq.
Full image
Mr. Patel served as the former Chief of Staff to Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller and is responsible for leading the Secretary’s mission at the Department, including his executive staff and providing counsel to the Secretary on all matters concerning the Department’s operations.

Previously, Mr. Patel served as the Deputy Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Counterterrorism (CT) at the National Security Council (NSC). In that capacity, Mr. Patel oversaw the execution of several of President Donald J. Trump’s top priorities, including eliminating ISIS and Al-Qa’ida leadership such as al-Baghdadi and Qasem al-Rimi, and the safe repatriation of numerous American hostages. Mr. Patel also served as Principal Deputy to the Acting Director of National Intelligence, where he oversaw the operations of all 17 intelligence community agencies.

https://www.defense.gov/About/Biographies/Biography/Article/2418491/kashyap-p-patel/

As I said he is a reliable source, but I understand he's too smart to be a favored source of you and your fellow leftists.

The British likely have some thoughts on this topic. It worked out well for us though.
The big difference between the patriots of 1776 and the traitors of Jan. 2021 is this:

One group was fighting against tyranny and oppression, to install a democracy. The other group was fighting against a democracy to install tyranny and oppression.

And for that reason, the un-American traitors on that horrible day three years ago deserve to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

As I said he is a reliable source, but I understand he's too smart to be a favored source of you and your fellow leftists.
You love absolute morons and just terrible people overall. Trump, Kash, Dershowitz. These are deplorable humans and you hold them in them in the highest regard.

KASHYAP P. PATEL, ESQ.​

Former Chief of Staff to the Secretary of Defense

Kashyap P. Patel, Esq.
Full image
Mr. Patel served as the former Chief of Staff to Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller and is responsible for leading the Secretary’s mission at the Department, including his executive staff and providing counsel to the Secretary on all matters concerning the Department’s operations.

Previously, Mr. Patel served as the Deputy Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Counterterrorism (CT) at the National Security Council (NSC). In that capacity, Mr. Patel oversaw the execution of several of President Donald J. Trump’s top priorities, including eliminating ISIS and Al-Qa’ida leadership such as al-Baghdadi and Qasem al-Rimi, and the safe repatriation of numerous American hostages. Mr. Patel also served as Principal Deputy to the Acting Director of National Intelligence, where he oversaw the operations of all 17 intelligence community agencies.

https://www.defense.gov/About/Biographies/Biography/Article/2418491/kashyap-p-patel/

That crazy eyed trump lovin MAGAT? Sure, he’s reliably a Trump lovin MAGAT. Which means he can’t be that smart if he’s a card carrying MAGAT. “All the best people”-another trump lie.

Back