Moves underway to disbar ...

Kinda says a lot...I do believe Giuliani was a lawyer. I do not believe Arpy was ever a lawyer. That's a slap in the face

The State Bar required Lin Wood to undergo a "mental evaluation" prior to court hearings and he refused and sued in FEDERAL court, citing a non-existent "right to privacy" which was laughed out of court. The State Bar then gave additional sanctions for frivolous attempts to move a state matter into Federal courts.

This Wood guy goes to HisArpy-esque measures to avoid responsibility for his actions.

Teh walls continue to close in. Anything Donald Trump touches dies.
if he isn't disbarred, he can still claim some sort of credit as an ex-trump lawyer who never got disbarred despite "all the fabricated plots against him"

furthermore, if he is allowed to simply 'retire', does that mean he still draws down some kind of enhanced pension he'd not receive if disbarred?

if he isn't disbarred, he can still claim some sort of credit as an ex-trump lawyer who never got disbarred despite "all the fabricated plots against him"

furthermore, if he is allowed to simply 'retire', does that mean he still draws down some kind of enhanced pension he'd not receive if disbarred?
Yes, Lin Wood is being allowed to retire but must never apply for reinstatement.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...lin-wood-trump-attorney-retires-b2370022.html

Pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood blames satanists in the Georgia Bar for him giving up law license​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...p&cvid=fb0716be36004ffe872f2333c37c0b76&ei=37

the bullshit never ends, does it?

"Anyone who suggests that my voluntary retirement from the GA B.A.R. was out of fear of disbarment, does not know me or has not followed me very long on Telegram," he wrote. "My retirement request to the GA B.A.R. was planned and timed in the manner and timing of my choice after much prayer and time spent reading the Holy Bible.

"Through the litigation process, I concluded that the GA B.A.R. was heavily infiltrated and led by Freemasons and other secret society members and its symbols were satanic," Wood added. "I wanted out!!! Light cannot yoke with darkness. So I got out. On terms totally acceptable to me."

Last edited:
from the article:
After the recommendation, the case against Giuliani still must be considered by D.C.'s Board on Professional Responsibility and by the district's court of appeals.

Giuliani's law license is currently suspended as he faces an ethics review in New York state.
can anyone tell me how likely the recommendation is to be followed through on? is it generally a case of the board rubber-stamping the recommendations or is it a case by case and depending on who sits on the board as to likely outcomes?

and what about the district court of appeals? is it stuffed with pro trumpies or neutral or more democrat led? not that the second 2 would likely make a huge difference but the first? he could still slide.

Alina Habba is now demoted from Trump's personal team to a position trying to defend the 'Save America Leadership PAC' which would of course aim to jail Trump if the object really was to save America.

Habba is facing Rule 11 sanctions; probably another fine on top of what she's already had to pay and even disbarment for filing frivolous and mendacious cases.

Trump selects his lawyers on the basis of their dental work and willingness to crash their careers for 15 minutes of fame.

Yes the Left is always ready to literally destroy their political enemies but the time will come for retribution as well.

What are you idiots gonna do when you find out Donald Trump is really David J Patton, son of the late Great General George Patton? And theres more your communist media didnt tell you. How about XiXI, Putin and Moody all being crowned Kings, with the Great David J Patton being crowned KING of KINGs! 100% TRUTH. 100% FACT. A liberals worst nightmare ! 😁🤪😁

What are you idiots gonna do when you find out Donald Trump is really David J Patton, son of the late Great General George Patton? And theres more your communist media didnt tell you. How about XiXI, Putin and Moody all being crowned Kings, with the Great David J Patton being crowned KING of KINGs! 100% TRUTH. 100% FACT. A liberals worst nightmare ! 😁🤪😁
Forgot to log out of Wifey's account again

How patriotic does it make you feel to hate so many of the American citizenry?

All Im doing is stating the TRUTH! Why are you all so afraid of the TRUTH! Its ONLY the TRUTH! Its not my problem nor do I care if your beloved communist media doesnt report TRUTH!

All Im doing is stating the TRUTH! Why are you all so afraid of the TRUTH! Its ONLY the TRUTH! Its not my problem nor do I care if your beloved communist media doesnt report TRUTH!

Nah you're throwing a tantrum essentially.

So, how does hating so many of your fellow citizens make you feel?

You seem to get great joy out of it.

Old people get angry because they think we should automatically give them respect. But we were raised to understand respect is earned. Case in point.. the couple from Alaska

Yes the Left is always ready to literally destroy their political enemies but the time will come for retribution as well.
Dream on, Gunny Shitpants. Hope springs eternal.

Your "conservative movement" is an aging band of sclerotic white nationalist chuckleheads.

Did you just get too lazy to make your new alt this time?

Nah you're throwing a tantrum essentially.

So, how does hating so many of your fellow citizens make you feel?

You seem to get great joy out of it.
Lol a tantrum? maybe a happy tantrum. More truth is I couldnt be happier! Do I care if all the pedos and sex trafficers in the world are now paying the ultimate price? Nope! Do I care if all the cheaters in politics are going bye bye? Nope Do I care about how many hospitals and doctors are disappearing! Do I care if the communist media continues to blatently lie to you people? Nope Do I care about all the pedos and sex traficing in Hollywood and the music industry? Nope What I do care about is that there is finally
FINALLY a MAN that has stood up against all this corruption and bullshit AND IS DOIN SOMETHING ABOUT IT! And that again is SIMPLY THE TRUTH! You may not like the TRUTH but it is still THE TRUTH!

You never cease to amaze at how much you prove your pure stupidity on a daily basis! I never once has an "ALT" when you tell the TRUTH you dont have to hide! Why, Its simply the TRUTH and when ya'll find out your heads will spin right off your shoulders! And that is simply THE TRUTH! Smile and have a great day!😮😊

Lol a tantrum? maybe a happy tantrum. More truth is I couldnt be happier! Do I care if all the pedos and sex trafficers in the world are now paying the ultimate price? Nope! Do I care if all the cheaters in politics are going bye bye? Nope Do I care about how many hospitals and doctors are disappearing! Do I care if the communist media continues to blatently lie to you people? Nope Do I care about all the pedos and sex traficing in Hollywood and the music industry? Nope What I do care about is that there is finally
FINALLY a MAN that has stood up against all this corruption and bullshit AND IS DOIN SOMETHING ABOUT IT! And that again is SIMPLY THE TRUTH! You may not like the TRUTH but it is still THE TRUTH!

Which pedos?
Which sex traffickers?
Which ones in Hollywood?
Which ones in the music industry?
Which cheaters in politics?
Which cheating?
How is the media communist?
Which lies are they telling us?
Which man is standing up against this corruption?
How is he standing up against it?
What is he doing about it?

You never cease to amaze at how much you prove your pure stupidity on a daily basis! I never once has an "ALT" when you tell the TRUTH you dont have to hide! Why, Its simply the TRUTH and when ya'll find out your heads will spin right off your shoulders! And that is simply THE TRUTH! Smile and have a great day!😮😊
Bullshit. That's your wife's account. You (BB) have had multiple accounts..sometimes on a weekly basis. Your lies are obvious and comical

Bullshit. That's your wife's account. You (BB) have had multiple accounts..sometimes on a weekly basis. Your lies are obvious and comical
Like Trump says over and over, The educated in our society are now the RETARDS (sorry about your feelings, naw not really😃) of society! You are the POSTER CHILD. And a perfect example of this! I can prove to you that ia never had another account here but I will spare you from being the dumbest on the boards! Prove to me you retard that Ive ever had another account here! PROVE IT. We had this one and we had Tnt69 that was taken down for a reason no one can tell us. Now go play and maybe say a prayer for the 70 MILLION globally that have sold their souls to the devil and are now taking their forever dirt naps! If you want to see a list I recommend Yandex, where propaganda is punishable by DEATH and look up GITMO EXECUTIONS! You might just reconize a name or two!

Back